Flight to Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

Stephanie quickly obeyed and with some difficulty stood with her legs either side of the toilet.

"I will remove the plug," David informed her, "but you will not release until I give the command, is that clear?"

Stephanie couldn't believe it. She had assumed that as soon as her Master had removed the plug, he would leave her in privacy. His words stated otherwise. She started to tremble. She was in severe discomfort but she couldn't face the prospect of her Master observing this most private of functions!

She looked up at him beseechingly but David's face remained impassive.

"I will not ask you again," he informed her.

He was willing to allow her the time to accustom herself to what he was asking her to do. The purpose behind doing this was that Stephanie needed to have all of her barriers broken down so that she could fully enter into the submissive mind-set and the benefits that stemmed from it. He watched carefully and was therefore aware of the exact moment when that most personal of barriers finally fell.

"Yes Master," she said, quietly. "I understand."

He let the fact that she had responded far more quietly than she should have pass, as he knew how much that statement had cost her! He moved until he stood slightly behind her and to the side. He took hold of the plug and firmly withdrew it.

"Hold it in!" he commanded firmly.

Stephanie struggled to obey, squeezing her ass cheeks tight together as she tried to hold on.

David waited for a few moments more, then seeing how much she was struggling to obey him he relented.

"You may release!" he advised her.

By now the need to relieve herself was so strong that she had lost all her inhibitions and as soon as she was given the command she let go. David's eyes drilled into hers.

"Look at me!" he commanded.

Stephanie raised her eyes to his and found them captured in his mesmeric gaze. David waited until once again the flow stopped.

"What do you have to say?" he asked her.

"Thank you Master," she said, "for allowing me to pee and relieve myself."

"Well done, sub," he said. "Now return to the shower cubicle and resume Position 3."

Stephanie complied, wondering what was next in store for her.

She heard the sound of running water and had to resist flinching when she felt a warm flow over her asshole. Then she felt pressure at her sphincter and as it continued inside her, she realised that the nozzle and hose were once again being inserted. She bit back a groan. She didn't think she could go through that order again, no so soon! The warm water started to flow into her and once again she felt herself being filled to capacity. The flow continued until again her belly started to distend. Her hands, encased in their cuffs at her neck started to clench. Noticing this, David switched off the flow.

"Do you think you can assume Position 1 without releasing?" David asked Stephanie.

Biting her lip again, Stephanie considered it carefully.

"I'm sorry Master," she said in a trembling voice, "but I don't think I can".

"Very well," David said and she breathed a sigh of relief. He was going to let her expel the water there and then.

"You will be assisted," David continued and swiftly reinserted the butt plug.

"Now assume Position 1" he commanded.

Stephanie raised herself to her feet. David pointed to the toilet and she moved where he indicated. Without further instruction, she once again straddled the bowl.

David moved up beside her. "Remember," he told her in a matter of fact voice, "you are not to release until I give you permission!"

"Yes Master," Stephanie said. This time she was more confident that she could obey.

David withdrew the plug and watched as Stephanie's set face told eloquently of her determination to obey him. He let the time drag out until he could see faint stress tremors start.

"You may release!" he commanded.

Stephanie obeyed without thought. Grateful for the removal of the pressure.

David released the cuffs from her collar and told her she could dry herself off. As she was doing this there was another discreet chime from the lift. Leaving her in the bathroom, David moved into the main room, closing the door behind him. As Stephanie dried herself thoroughly she could hear the murmur of voices in the main room. She heard the lift doors close and then David was back at the door.

"Good, you're ready!" he stated. "Come with me."

He led Stephanie into the main room where her senses were tantalised by the aromas arising from the meal laid out on the table. David drew out a chair for Stephanie, waited until she was seated and then took the chair opposite her.

"You have done very well for your first day of training," David told her.

Stephanie felt herself glow with pleasure at his praise.

"Tonight we will eat together as it is your first day, but in future you will be expected to serve me and will be given your meals separately, as is the duty of a submissive. You will be expected to learn how to conduct yourself with elegance and grace in whatever duties you are given," David said. "You must attend to your deportment as at the moment you display an air of apology. You are my submissive and I have chosen to be your Master as I see qualities in you that you do not see in yourself. From now on I expect you to take a pride in yourself. You have been accepted by me as a submissive and I can assure you that I am extremely discriminating in my choices." David smiled at her as he delivered that last statement and Stephanie glowed with pleasure.

"Now, let us not let this excellent meal go to waste," he said.

Stephanie looked down at the table, her mouth watering at the wonderful aromas arising from it. David lifted the dome off the silver platter in the centre of the table, revealing a beautifully prepared turbot, surrounded with duchesse potatoes. David raised the lid of a second, smaller dish and revealed a gleaming pile of wilted spinach. Under a third lid, was a selection of roasted vine tomatoes and the final lid was raised to reveal exquisitely prepared morel mushrooms.

David deftly filleted the turbot and placed a portion on Stephanie's plate. He indicated that she should help herself to the vegetables. As he did so he reached for a bottle of wine that was chilling in the ice bucket beside the table. Stephanie caught her breath as she noticed it was a 1992 Meursault, Perrières, Premier Cru, Domaine des Comtes Lafon, a very expensive white burgundy. She only knew about it because she was a flight attentdant in First Class and had overheard some passengers once discussing the various white burgandys and their prices during a flight. She had heard this particular wine mentioned and knew it was priced in the hundred's of dollars!

David opened the bottle and tilted it over her glass. The pale gold liquid flowed into her glass. David filled his own glass and tilted it towards her in a salute.

"Don't let this excellent meal go to waste," he told her with a smile in his voice.

Dutifully, Stephanie helped herself to the vegetables and started to eat. The turbot was delicious and melted in her mouth. She found she was voraciously hungry and before too long her plate was clean. She realised with a start that her glass was also empty! Smiling, David refilled it. Stephanie took a long sip from the glass, savouring its full-bodied taste.

David studied her across the table. There was an unmistakable change in Stephanie's aura. It was as if a top layer had been sloughed off to reveal a glowing personality. When he had first noticed Stephanie, he could tell that although she conveyed confidence when working, there was an almost undetectable air of apology about her. Now, however, that had all changed. There was a quality of stillness, of peace about her as she sat, enjoying her glass of wine.

He was very pleased with the way the afternoon had gone. Stephanie had responded so well to everything that she had been exposed to and he knew that she had the makings of an outstanding submissive!

He noticed that Stephanie's eyes were growing heavy - understandable with everything she had gone through that afternoon paired with the effects of the wine. He rose from the table and drawing back her chair he offered Stephanie his hand. He drew her to her feet and led her back to the bedroom. A second door was now open and through it she could see a plain, single, metal framed bed. David led her to the bed and steadied her as she sank down onto it.

"Stay there," he told her as he returned to the bedroom.

He retrieved the ankle cuffs, a medium sized butt plug that was made of a softer material than those used previously, and a bottle of lubricant. He then returned to the bedroom where Stephanie was sitting on the bed, desperately trying to keep her eyes open. She was so tired that she barely registered the fact that cuffs were once again being secured around her ankles.

"Position 3!" David ordered and still in a somnolent state, Stephanie complied.

David opened the bottle of lubricant and squeezed a liberal amount onto his fingers. He smoothed the lube around and inside her exposed asshole, making sure he worked it fully inside her. He then took the butt plug and slowly eased it into her ass. Stephanie made a small sound of denial but as it wasn't repeated, David let it pass. She was almost asleep anyway and the combination of exhaustion and the wine would have definitely had the effect of loosening her control. He gently pushed Stephanie down onto the bed and rolled her onto her side. He connected a long tether that was attached to the foot of the bed to her right ankle then rose to contemplate her. Stephanie stretched sleepily, unaware of how sensual the movement looked. David felt his cock stir but was he experienced enough to be able to keep himself under control. Now was not the time to indulge his desires. Stephanie had started well and he would do nothing to compromise that!

"Sleep well, sub," he said quietly.

Stephanie smiled without opening her eyes, snuggling down into the bed. David withdrew to his own room, smiling to himself as he considered the gem that had unexpectedly landed in his life.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers