Flight to Submission Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David looked at Stephanie sternly, to emphasise his words. "You will serve at every meal from this point onwards, to ensure that by the end of the week your actions will have become automatic but I expect full commitment and concentration from you at all times. You already know that I expect a standard equivalent of silver service, so ensure that you live up to my expectations."

He looked at both women standing meekly in front of him, their eyes deferentially lowered. Turning to his fiancée, he drew out her chair before holding out his hand to seat her with care and consideration. Sue smiled up at him as his hand lingered in hers and Stephanie swallowed hard as she saw the intensity of love that radiated from the couple. It was not an overt thing, she sensed both were too reserved for that, but with her own senses now acutely tuned to her Master, she picked up the depth of emotion that ran between them.

Finally, David moved to seat himself across from Sue and gave his first command.

"Subs, you may serve," he said.

Stephanie glanced towards the sideboard, but this time there was nothing to be seen. She looked to Kristy for guidance, who with a subtle nod of her head, indicated that they should make their way through a door to the side of the dining room. Stephanie dutifully followed as Kristy led the way, concentrating hard on maintaining a smooth and graceful glide across the floor.

As she followed Kristy through the door, she noticed it led into what looked like a serving kitchen. Another door led out of the room, but it was to the counter that Kristy was moving. Laid out upon it was a large soup tureen, a silver tray and two soup bowls on their own separate tray.

"Hi Stephanie, nice to meet you," Kristy said smiling warmly at her. "Don't worry too much about learning how to do this. Your Master is a hard taskmaster but very fair. As long as you do your best, he won't be unduly harsh, but if you do slack off, rest assured he will punish you accordingly." She grimaced. "I should know," she admitted. "He had a very hard time with me, I was so wilful and obnoxious!"

Stephanie stared at Kristy open-mouthed. This meek, obedient sub had been wilful? She could hardly credit it!

Kristy took in Stephanie's expression and laughed, a deep, throaty sound. "Oh yes, I was a brat of the worst kind," she said. "Your Master had to break me before I saw just how bad I was! I hated him at the time, but now I'm happier than I have ever been in my life and I now see how right he was to take me in hand. My life now is far more satisfying and fulfilling than I could ever have dreamed of. Trust your Master and you too will find the rewards far outweigh anything you could ever imagine!"

She put her arm around Stephanie's shoulders and gave her a brief hug.

"Now, how about if I take the tray with the tureen and you take the one with the bowls on it?" she said. "When we get to the dining table, you place the bowls and serve the soup whilst I keep it balanced. After all, I'm assuming this is your first day in that height of heel, am I right?"

Stephanie nodded.

"Well you need all the help you can get then," Kristy said. "I vividly remember my punishments at your Master's hands and I wouldn't want you to go through anything too severe, so lets just see if we can minimise the opportunities for you to make a mistake."

"Thank you," Stephanie said, smiling gratefully at the tall, blonde woman.

The two women picked up their respective trays and walked carefully back into the dining room, concentrating hard to ensure that nothing was jarred. Stephanie managed to place each bowl in front of Sue and David, then looked to her Master for direction. He indicated with a nod of his head that she was to serve Sue first.

Bearing in mind his instructions earlier that morning, Stephanie moved to the left of Sue's chair and carefully ladled the rich, fragrant beef consommé into the bowl she had set on the table. She took her time, concentrating on her core to maintain her balance on the high heels and managed to complete her task without mishap. She then carefully moved to her Master's side and repeated her actions. When both Master and Mistress had been served, Kristy returned the tureen to the kitchen, whilst David ordered Stephanie to kneel beside him. When Kristy returned, she dutifully knelt beside Sue's chair and both subs waited with eyes meekly downcast, hands clasped behind their backs as David and Sue enjoyed their consommé and discussed the various issues they were interested in. The aroma rising from the bowls was making Stephanie's mouth water and she could see Kristy surreptitiously licking her lips and knew she felt the same.

David and Sue took their time. In its own way, this dinner was yet another means of teaching their subs patience, a necessary trait to be ingrained as deeply as possible. Finally, both were finished and indicated to their subs that they could clear away the dishes. As one, Kristy and Stephanie rose gracefully from their kneeling positions, cleared the bowls and glided back to the kitchen.

The tureen had disappeared, to be replaced with a silver salver covered by a matching dome, three large serving dishes and two silver jugs, one filled with a thick, rich gravy and the other with a blackberry jus. Two beautiful porcelain plates were also waiting on the counter in a warming rack. There was also a bottle of the 2010 Qupé Sonnie's Sawyer Lindquist Vineyard Edna Valley Syrah that had been opened in order to allow it to breathe.

Kristy and Stephanie looked at each other, realising there was no way they could bring everything out at once. This time Kristy waited to see if Stephanie would make any suggestions. She, like Sue, had picked up on the fact that the girl tended to hold back and was determined that this time she would not have that opportunity. She could see how much her former Master valued this new sub and was determined to help wherever she could.

Stephanie waited for Kristy to speak for a few moments before realising this would not happen. Clearing her throat, she spoke up.

"I think the best thing is for one of us to take in the wine first and serve it, whilst the other takes the plates out and places them on the table in front of our Master and Mistress, then we can bring out the three dishes and puts them on the sideboard," she said. "Finally we can return and bring out the salver and the two jugs."

Kristy nodded in agreement. "Good idea," she said. "What would you prefer to take?"

Stephanie felt the plates in the warmer. They were fairly hot to the touch, but she was used to that.

"Let me take the plates while you take the wine, if that's okay with you," she told Kristy.

"Fine by me," Kristy said with a grin, having also tested the heat of the plates. "You must have asbestos fingers!"

The two laughed quietly together before taking their agreed items.

The sound had been heard in the dining room and David and Sue shared a smile of understanding. While strict discipline must necessarily be maintained, for a casual meal like this, especially as it was Stephanie's first day of training, they made allowances and indeed were pleased that their subs were getting along with each other so well.

Kristy entered the dining room first, bearing the bottle of wine wrapped in a snowy white napkin. Stephanie followed, carrying the two hot plates and set them carefully on the table in front of her Master and his fiancée, warning them quietly about the heat. With a minimum of fuss, the two subs returned to the kitchen where Kristy retrieved two of the dishes whilst Stephanie took the third and the two subs took them out and placed them on the sideboard. Finally Kristy picked up the covered salver and Stephanie brought in the two jugs, which she placed on the table. Again the aromas rising from the salver made the mouths of both subs water.

David indicated to Stephanie that he wished her to serve the wine. Concentrating hard, she poured a small amount of the wine into his glass and waited patiently for him to test it. A small nod indicated he was satisfied with the flavour, full of dried raspberry fruit up front, along with dried herbs, flowers and spices. She proceeded to pour the wine for Mistress S before returning to her Master's side and filling his glass.

When she was finished, Kristy moved forward from where she had been patiently waiting. Balancing the salver across one arm, she removed the cover and Stephanie proceeded to expertly serve the beautifully cooked, succulent venison steaks first to her Master's fianceé and then to her Master. Once this was done, the two subs took a dish each and proceeded to serve braised red cabbage and asparagus to accompany the venison. They finished with Stephanie serving the boulangére potatoes and Kristy serving first the blackberry jus then the gravy. Placing the dishes and jugs back on the sideboard, the two subs returned to their kneeling positions beside Master and Mistress and patiently awaited further instructions with their hands clasped behind their backs.

Again, David and Sue took their time, not just to instil patience into their subs but because David's cook was excellent and the food had been exquisitely prepared. The venison, a hard meat to cook well, melted in the mouth, full of taste and texture, the blackberry jus setting off the rich taste of the meat to perfection. The cabbage was soft and unctuous having been braised with sugar and balsamic vinegar, and the asparagus had been drenched in butter and was just slightly softer than al dente. The gravy was thick and rich and complimented the jus without overpowering it. The whole combination had been perfectly balanced with regards to flavour and texture and both David and Sue enjoyed it immensely!

They lingered too over their wine, with David indicating twice more that their glasses should be refilled. Kristy and Stephanie took it in turns to serve, each time taking extreme care to ensure that the wine flowed smoothly into the glasses without a trace of spillage. The wine clung to the sides of the glass as it was swirled around, releasing a rich, heady aroma.

When both their plates were finally empty, they signalled to their subs that it was time to clear. Kristy & Stephanie removed the plates first, before returning the salver, dishes and jugs to the kitchen. Finally they removed the empty wine glasses and returned to the kitchen.

Laid out on the counter now were two individual crème brulée desserts together with a bottle of 2013 St Supéry Napa Valley Estate Moscato. This time, Stephanie carried in the wine with Kristy following behind with the desserts. These were placed in front of Sue and David and Stephanie proceeded to carefully remove the cork from the bottle, passing it to David to smell before pouring a small amount into the dessert wine glass. The pale yellow hues of the wine were enhanced by youthful streaks of green. The opulent aroma that arose when swirled around the glass were redolent of peaches, tropical mango, kiwi, passion fruit, apricot, tropical melons and orange zest. In all, it was the perfect accompaniment to crème brulée, which had been infused with Grand Marnier liqueur. David was very pleased with the choice and indicated that Stephanie could proceed to serve the wine.

By now, Stephanie was becoming used to the high heels and constriction of her corset. Almost without thinking, she tightened her core muscles as she poured the wine, the pale liquid flowing smoothly into each glass in turn. When she was finished, she placed the wine onto the table and sank to her knees beside her Master, with Kristy already in place on the opposite side of the table.

David gave Stephanie's hair a gentle caress, signifying his approval of her actions during dinner. After finishing his dessert, his hands moved downwards, rubbing and teasing her nipples until he could feel her tremble underneath his touch. Obedient to his instructions, however, she maintained her silence, holding back the moans of desire that his caresses were encouraging. On the opposite side of the table, Sue was doing the same thing with Kristy and Stephanie could see the pupils in the blonde woman's blue eyes dilating, clearly indicating the pleasure she was feeling. She had also started to breathe more heavily and Stephanie noticed the same thing happening to her own body. She wondered if she looked the same way as Kristy, pupils dilated, lips slightly parted, skin flushed with desire. She could feel her pussy getting wet in response to her Master's expert ministrations and wanted nothing more than to beg him to make her cum right there and then! It took all of her new-found self-control to resist the temptation.

David continued for a few moments more before he relented and allowed the tremors running through his sub's body to subside. He instructed Kristy & Stephanie to move to the kitchen and bring back what they found there, placing it before Mistress S and himself. When the two subs entered the kitchen, they found 2 plates with silver domes placed over them. They brought them out and placed one each before their Master and Mistress before resuming their kneeling positions. Almost as one, David and Sue clipped their subs' wrists together behind their backs, before removing the covers from the plates.

What was revealed were two further portions of the main course, complete with vegetables, gravy and jus. David and Sue proceeded to feed their subs with small portions of the meal, with Kristy and Stephanie obediently opening their mouths upon command. Being fed like children was yet another method of imposing control and discipline and although as before at breakfast, Stephanie felt awkward and ill at ease, she nevertheless submitted to the feeding. Indeed with her wrists secured behind her back, she could not have resisted!

The portions were of a good size and when the meal was over, Stephanie felt pleasantly sated without feeling weighed down. The food had been exquisite. She had never tasted venison before, and while the taste was stronger than she was used to, the combination of the jus, gravy, meat and vegetables raised the dish to perfection. She had to admit that her Master had an amazing chef!

David and Sue unclipped their subs' wrists and indicated that it was time for them to clear the table. The two girls gracefully rose as one and cleared the plates and remaining glasses from the table, removing them to the kitchen. Kristy caught Stephanie's eye and smiled.

"You're doing well," she whispered. "Just relax and trust your Master."

Stephanie smiled back and whispered her thanks for Kristy's support.

The two made their way gracefully back into the dining room, where David and Sue were waiting for them, standing by their chairs. Kristy and Stephanie separated and went to stand next to their Mistress and Master. David and Sue attached leashes to their subs collars and led them out of the dining room and into the sitting room. They took their seats in large, comfortable armchairs and David ordered the girls to pour a glass of cognac each for Sue and himself. Kristy was already experienced in how to do this and Stephanie had also read about the correct way to serve cognac. Kristy lit the burner in the brandy glass warmer. She twirled the glass until it had been uniformly warmed. She poured in a tot of brandy and brought the glass to her Mistress as Stephanie repeated her actions and brought her glass to her Master. Both David and Sue swirled the richly coloured liquid around their glasses, the cognac clinging to the sides of the glass and releasing an aromatic bouquet.

With a glance at each other, Stephanie and Kristy sank to their knees beside the armchairs and remained meekly in position as David and Sue enjoyed their cognac and quietly chatted.

After a while, Stephanie felt a cramp beginning in her calf but at a warning look from Kristy, halted the movement she was about to make to ease the strain. David, ever observant, caught the exchange and glanced down at his sub. He could tell something was wrong by the faint evidence of pain on Stephanie's face.

"What is wrong, sub?" he asked gently, his voice low.

"I'm sorry Master," Stephanie murmured quietly, unwilling to break the peaceful atmosphere, "but my calf is cramping and I don't know how to get rid of it without moving!"

David looked at her with understanding. She had undergone a taxing day and had been walking in a height of heel that she was unaccustomed to. He glanced at his watch and saw that it was almost time for her next session. He helped her to her feet, supporting her as he asked Sue for the use of her sub to ease Stephanie's cramp. At Sue's gesture, Kristy crawled over to where Stephanie stood and with powerful fingers, kneaded the cramp away. Stephanie tried to stifle the gasp as Kristy's fingers dug in but then almost sighed in relief as the spasm eased.

"Kristy, take Stephanie to her room and help her dress for her last session," Sue commanded.

David had discussed Stephanie's training fully with her before making his offer and she knew the timetable as well as he did. True, she had been surprised when David had brought forward their meeting to this evening, but Stephanie seemed to be progressing well and hadn't shown too much discomfort about being semi-naked in front of two strangers. Indeed, she had performed her duties remarkably well and seemed to be getting along well with Kristy.

The two subs left the library and returned to Stephanie's room, where a beautiful gown was awaiting her. Its colour was a deep, vibrant purple and it was very low cut. Kristy helped her into it and zipped it up. The dress hugged Stephanie's figure, moulding itself against the confining corset. Her waist appeared tiny and the swell of her breasts was accentuated by its low-cut neckline, although not in a tawdry way. The full skirt fell to around mid-calf, in soft gathers. As Kristy finished fastening the dress, David appeared in the doorway. He walked towards them and removed the leash from Stephanie's collar.

"Follow me," he said and led the way to the library.

As they entered, Stephanie noticed that the room was brightly lit and drew in her breath at the sight of the myriad of books lining the walls. Set to one side was a beautiful antique desk, at which was seated an elegant, mature woman, whose silver grey hair was swept up into a smooth chignon.

"Stephanie, allow me to introduce Miss Jane Woodward," David said, with a courteous bow.

The woman rose gracefully to her feet and extended her hand to David, who kissed it.

"Miss Woodward, please allow me to introduce my protégé, Stephanie," David continued.

"I am very pleased to meet you, my dear," Miss Woodward said in a smooth, melodious voice. "David has told me so much about you and I very much hope that you live up to his expectations."

Stephanie blushed. There was something about this woman that made her feel as if she were a school girl again. While she was not feeling ill at ease, she nevertheless felt a constraint to be on her best behaviour.

"Miss Woodward is here to teach you etiquette," David explained. "I entertain a great many guests, many of whom are members of the British peerage. In order to help them feel at home, I need someone who will be able to interact with them effortlessly. To this end, you will be studying with Miss Woodward each night you are here."

Stephanie was amazed. She had expected training, but never in this field. She was at a loss for a moment and so merely nodded to show she understood what her Master was saying.

"I expect much of what you will study, you will either know already or will have heard about," David continued. "Nevertheless, I am counting on you to absorb everything Miss Woodward can teach you. It is imperative that you are able to interact socially with the very highest of British society."