Flight to Submission Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With these words, David bowed once again to Miss Woodward, who dropped into a shallow curtsy, and then left the room, leaving the two women alone.

Miss Woodward tilted her head to one side as she regarded the girl in front of her. Having been a governess to a few members of the British peerage in her younger days, she knew what to look for. Whilst Stephanie was not yet ready to move in those exalted circles, she had a quality of refinement and reserve about her that boded well.

She smoothly gestured for Stephanie to seat herself at the desk, then took the chair opposite.

"How much do you know regarding the ordinary levels of etiquette?" she asked.

Stephanie frowned slightly, not quite understanding the question. "Do you mean things like table manners?" she asked.

Miss Woodward smiled slightly. "Well, table manners are a good start," she said, "but it is only the merest part of what you will be learning with me. When we have finished, you will know how to address any member of the peerage, from royalty to the minor baronets. You will know the correct attire for any occasion from white tie through to a garden party or polo match."

Stephanie nodded, not quite sure why she would need all this information, but as it was her Master's wish that she learn, she set herself to do so.

Miss Woodward continued. "You will learn how to set a table for everything from a casual supper to a full, formal banquet and you will learn the order of precedence, both for the introduction of guests and for their seating at table. This will include such things as seating plans, graces and toasts, the issuance and reply to invitations. You will learn the tables of precedence for both ladies and gentleman as it is essential to ensure none of your guests will be slighted."

She looked at Stephanie searchingly. The poor girl looked stunned and it was no wonder. What she was being asked to learn was a huge amount of detail and the etiquette involved was complex. Utmost diplomacy was needed when negotiating events where there were a high number of dignitaries involved.

She smiled encouragingly at Stephanie. "Don't worry young lady," she said. "I will break this down into manageable sessions for you, so that you are not too overwhelmed with information. This evening's session is really for us to get to know each other so that I can construct further sessions tailored to how quickly you learn and the best way to impart information to you. After tonight, we will be meeting early in the morning so that your intake of information will be optimal."

Stephanie nodded again, astonishment robbing her of speech for the moment. She thought she had been finished with formal studying once she had completed her university degree, but what was being laid out for her by Miss Woodward, sounded very much as if she was about to be immersed in studies once again.

Miss Woodward rapped the table to regain Stephanie's attention and smiled at the somewhat dazed girl sitting in front of her.

"Now Stephanie, I'm going to go over the basic sections of study you will be expected undertake and give you a brief overview of each" she explained. "I will then ask you a series of questions at the end of this session to ascertain how much of the information you have absorbed."

The next hour was spent with Stephanie listening hard as Miss Woodward outlined the basics of English etiquette. True to her word, she provided an overview of each subject, pausing to allow Stephanie to ask questions and happy to provide further information in order to bring understanding. She rounded off the session as she had promised, by asking Stephanie searching questions, designed to find out exactly how much information she had retained. She would use the results to craft a schedule of study and construct lesson plans for the forthcoming days. She was, however, quietly impressed. Stephanie's questions during the session showed she was quick to grasp the concepts and the fact that she asked questions showed that she actively took part in the learning process. Miss Woodward was confident that by the end of the week, Stephanie would be on the way to a solid grounding in the various formalities required to negotiate English high society.

A discreet knock on the door announced David's arrival. Once again Miss Woodward rose to meet him and once again he bowed over her hand in a courtly manner as she inclined her head in acknowledgement.

"How has Stephanie done?" he asked.

"Very well," Miss Woodward replied. "Some of the basics she already knew and it is indeed an advantage that she is born and bred in the UK. She instinctively understands concepts that Americans find baffling. I believe I can work with her very effectively to achieve the aim you are looking for."

"Excellent!" David said warmly. "I'm glad to see my hopes for her are not misguided. Thank you for your time, Miss Woodward. I will see you at 8:30am tomorrow morning.

Miss Woodward inclined her head once more and walked beside David as he escorted her out of the library. He handed her over to Sue, who showed her into the drawing room, waited until she was seated and then offered her a gin and tonic and a selection of fine chocolates.

Meanwhile, David returned to the library and strode over to where Stephanie was waiting patiently, with a slightly worried expression on her face.

"What's the matter, Stephanie?" he asked gently.

"There seems to be so much information to absorb, Master" Stephanie said. "I'm worried that I'll let you down by not being able to learn everything you want me to!"

"Don't worry, Stephanie," David said reassuringly. "Miss Woodward has confidence in your abilities, as do I. I know you will not let me down."

He smiled at her and she felt warmth suffuse her at the evidence of her Master's continued belief in her.

"Come on," David said, pulling her gently to her feet and clipping the leash to her collar. "You've had a long day and it's time you were in bed. Your days this week will be long and intense and you will need to be well rested in order to cope with everything required of you."

With a slight tug, he started Stephanie moving and led her out of the library and back to her room. As they entered the room, Stephanie saw that Kristy was standing naked in the middle of the room in Position 1. She was wearing her collar and ankle cuffs but no wrist cuffs.

David gestured for Stephanie to move over to the bed.

"Position 1" he commanded and Stephanie was quick to obey. He noticed that although she must be tired, there was no sign of tremors or unsteadiness as she assumed the position. She was learning quickly. He moved close and removed the collar from her throat. He stepped back and looked her in the eye.

"Kristy is here to help you undress and to give you a massage to ease the muscles that have been stressed by your sessions today," he explained. "Your body needs to be relaxed to allow you the sleep you need and to be able to withstand the intensive training of this week." He paused, then looked at her sternly. "Bear in mind that you do not have my permission to cum tonight, sub. Remember, your body and your orgasms are owned by your Master!"

He bent an equally stern look upon Kristy, who nodded to acknowledge that she understood his silent command.

"See that she is relaxed before you put her to bed," he instructed Kristy, then turned and left the room, leaving the two girls standing silently in place.

When his footsteps were no longer heard in the passageway, Kristy lowered her arms.

"Let's get you undressed and on the bed," she said kindly to Stephanie, who now that her Master had left the room, was visibly wilting.

With swift efficiency, Kristy removed the dress, shoes and stockings from Stephanie's body, supporting the smaller girl as she swayed on her feet and groaned as once again her calves cramped in protest at the stress they had undergone during the day. When she had regained her equilibrium, Kristy had her hold onto the bed post as she carefully unlaced the corset. Stephanie breathed a deep sigh of relief as the constriction around her body was removed then swayed as she immediately felt light-headed.

"Easy!" Kristy exclaimed. "Take shallow breaths for a while and allow yourself to adjust! It's not easy when you start corset training. I know how I felt until my body adjusted."

Stephanie took her advice and maintained shallow breaths until her body readjusted. Kristy waited patiently until she could tell Stephanie was ok, and then gestured for her to lie face-down on the bed.

She poured oil into the palm of one hand, then rubbed both together to warm it. She mounted the bed and knelt with her knees straddling Stephanie's body. She smoothed her oily hands up and down Stephanie's body in long, broad, firm strokes, making sure the oil was evenly distributed. Stephanie sighed in pleasure as her body relaxed under Kristy's sure strokes.

Adding more oil to her hands, Kristy worked her way over Stephanie's body, making sure she paid attention to every part, neck, shoulders, arms, back, buttocks, legs and last but not least, feet. With each stroke, Stephanie relaxed further and let her mind drift. When Kristy murmured in her ear for her to turn over, she lazily complied, only half awake. As Kristy started moving her hands over Stephanie's front, her body started to respond. In her somnolent state, it was a while before she realised with a shock that she was becoming aroused by Kristy's ministrations. She couldn't believe that her body was responding sexually to another woman!

Kristy felt slight tremors start to travel through Stephanie's body and bearing in mind the silent command that David had sent her, she wound up the massage. She slipped off the bed and quietly left the room, moving to the study where David was waiting for her.

"Well?" he asked.

"She's relaxed, Master," she said humbly. "She started to respond when I worked on the front of her body and I think she was shocked by that response."

"Thank you, sub," David said calmly.

He was pleased both by Kristy's adherence to his instructions and to the obvious responsiveness that his training was engendering in his sub's body. He rose from his seat and walked through to Stephanie's bedroom, where she lay, almost asleep. She looked so angelic lying there, her naked body glistening from the massage oil. He moved to the side of the bed and wrapped a soft leather collar around her throat. He drew the covers over her body and attached one wrist to a long leash secured to the bed post. Finally, he dropped a gentle kiss onto her forehead.

"Sleep well my little sub," he murmured quietly.

A small smile crept across Stephanie's face as she snuggled down into the mattress and obeying her Master's instructions, fell asleep.