Flight to Submission Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

He switched the machine, the wand and the butt plug onto their lowest settings and watched carefully as Stephanie's body immediately reacted. Her limbs quivered and she gasped each time the phallus penetrated her. Her eyes were wide and stunned as she experienced in a mild way, the scene she had watched on the DVD. When he was sure she was coping, he increased the intensity of all the items. Now the phallus was pumping into her more strongly and in a quicker rhythm. This rocked her body forwards and back in the chains and set the weights on her nipple clamps swinging, increasing the pain in her nipples. Heat shot through her and she groaned but still kept the soft ball clamped firmly in her hand.

Saliva was now running out of the corners of her mouth as she was unable to control it and her eyes were beginning to glaze as her body became more and more consumed in the fires of lust. Again, David upped the intensity of the machines. By now, the wand and plug were on their second highest setting and the fucking machine was penetrating her hard and fast. Her pussy was slick with juices and she was gasping for breath. David controlled all the machines remotely and now positioned himself at her head. He slipped off his robe and his cock sprang out, already hard as the sight of Stephanie suspended and being fucked hard had made a strong impression on him!

He gripped her head and guided his cock through the ring gag and into her mouth. It was hot and wet and the position of her head meant that his cock could penetrate deeply. Stephanie was now groaning constantly. Her mind had once again been subsumed by the base animalistic desires of her body. All she wanted was to cum and she quivered close to the edge as the machine pounded into her and the wand and plug assaulted her clit and ass. She was reduced to a mindless object, totally focussed on pleasure.

David started to fuck her mouth, slowly at first, driving deeply down her throat. Her moans excited him further, vibrating as they did against his cock buried in her throat. He increased his intensity, driving in deeper, harder and faster, until he knew that he too was close to the edge. He switched all the machines to their highest intensity and held her head rigid as she wailed, her body shuddering as a huge orgasm washed over her. Again and again he held her in place, forcing orgasm after orgasm out of her from the combined effects of machines and his own cock. The bench beneath her was covered by the copious juices that squirted from around the phallus that was ravaging her pussy.

Finally he could no longer hold back and with a deep, guttural groan, he buried his cock deeply into her throat, his hot seed pumping into her as her body shuddered in the throes of yet another orgasm and her throat worked convulsively to swallow his cum. As he softened in her mouth, he felt her go limp. He quickly withdrew and took stock. He realised that Stephanie had succumbed to the intensity of the experience and had passed out! He swiftly switched off all the devices, removed the wand and machine from the bench and gently lowered her until her body was once again supported by its padded solidity.

She regained consciousness as he was removing the hood from her head. He had already removed the ring gag, the butt plug and the chains and had released the cuffs from the D ring in her corset. Her eyes were still glazed and slightly confused. David stroked her limbs soothingly as he reassured her that she had performed wonderfully and that she had simply been overcome by the intensity of the experience. He continued to soothe her, speaking quietly and gently to her, as he would to a child. He massaged her limbs, making sure no sign of tension remained. He watched her very carefully. This had been the most intense of her experiences and he wanted to make sure that she had not suffered any ill effects. When he saw sense finally return to her eyes, he eased her into a sitting position. He sat beside her holding her hands and looking deeply into her eyes.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Ummm, I'm not sure," Stephanie replied. "I feel like I'm floating, as if I'm somehow slightly removed from reality," she continued.

David nodded. He had suspected as much.

"It seems you have reached subspace," he advised her.

At her questioning look, he continued his explanation.

"Subspace is a state of existence that some submissives achieve when undergoing very intense experiences. What you are feeling, the floating, the sense of detachment, these are part of subspace. Your body has reacted to the intensity of your experience by flooding you with epinephrine, endorphins and enkephalins, which act a little like morphine."

Stephanie's expression showed him that she wasn't really taking in anything he was saying. He left her in place for a moment and pressed an intercom set on the wall. A voice immediately answered him.

"Please ask Kristy to run a hot bath in the guest bathroom," he requested.

He returned to sit beside Stephanie, holding her gently. Almost unaware of her surroundings, she leaned into him, her head falling onto his shoulder as her eyes drifted closed. He smiled down at her. What a precious thing she was. All of her barriers had fallen away and she leaned against him sweet and vulnerable. Once again, he vowed to do his best by this wonderful woman, ensuring that she received the reward she so richly deserved.

When Kristy popped her head around the door to inform him that the bath was ready, he gently drew Stephanie to her feet and guided her out, his arm around her shoulders. He supported her as they walked slowly to the bathroom. He sat her on the edge of the bath and asked Kristy to support her as he removed the cuffs, collar and corset from her body. He shook her gently by the shoulders, rousing her from her semi-somnolent state and supported her as she stepped into the bath. She sighed as the hot water surrounded her. At a look from David, Kristy left the bathroom and returned carrying a comfortable looking stool, which she placed by the side of the bath. David nodded to her with a smile of thanks and took his place on the stool as she exited the bathroom once more.

Moving slowly and gently, David took a sponge and started bathing his exhausted and disoriented sub. He knew she was going to require very careful handling for the rest of the afternoon and made a mental note to cancel the rest of her scheduled sessions. He would also cancel his planned activities as he wanted to keep an eye on her personally. He knew that at some point there would be a corresponding drop from the high that she was currently experiencing and for someone experiencing this for the first time, the effect could be devastating if not handled correctly.

Slowly, Stephanie came back to reality, sighing as she felt her Master's gentle ministrations. David in turn smiled down at her, one hand caressing her cheek.

"So..." he said. "That was your first experience of suspension and your first step towards the scene that affected you so powerfully last night. How are you feeling?"

Stephanie took stock of herself. Her whole body ached in ways that were different to those she had become used to. She could feel a dull ache in her shoulders and hips and realised this would probably be due to the hog tied position that she had been suspended in. Her pussy was also experiencing a dull ache and she had a vague recollection of being very deeply penetrated by a cock that was moving hard and very fast. In actual fact, her whole body was still buzzing but in a way that made her feel like a cat that had found a huge bowl of cream! She actually stretched lazily in the hot water before recalling that her Master had asked her a question!

"I feel a little sore, Master," she said, "and I can feel a pull in my shoulder and hip muscles that I am assuming is due to the hog tie you put me in, but apart from that, I'm feeling pretty good. In fact, Master," she said with a wicked little smile playing around her mouth, "I would be quite happy to undergo a similar session at your pleasure."

David laughed out loud. What a change was coming over this surprising young woman. She had gone from an uncertain, diffident girl who preferred the shadows to the limelight and was blossoming into a woman who was confident in her own sexuality and not afraid to show it! He blessed whatever fate had arranged for him to overhear her conversation on the plane that day. What a treasure he would have missed if it had not been the case!

Again Stephanie stretched, her movements languid and feline. David's eyes lingered on her appreciatively. He held out his hand to her and helped her out of the bath. He wrapped her in a warm, fluffy towel and escorted her down the hallway to his study. He took a seat in a comfortable armchair located next to the fireplace and indicated that she should settle herself down on the large, soft, velvet covered cushion that had been placed at its foot. Stephanie curled herself onto it, leaning her head against her Master's legs.

David dropped his hand to her head, gently stroking her hair.

"You should know that I am very pleased with the way you are responding to your training, Stephanie," he said. "I don't usually give such praise this early in training but I am confident that you will be one of the best subs I have ever trained."

Stephanie stared up at him in amazement as his words registered. Here was a man she admired more than any other man she had met and he was giving her unrestrained praise. It was too much to bear. All of a sudden her eyes flooded with tears and she found herself sobbing uncontrollably.

David reached down and gathered her into his lap, his arms encircling her body and holding her close. He pressed his lips against her hair and murmured soothingly, maintaining his comforting hold on her as the storm of weeping ran its course. He had suspected that Stephanie might experience a reaction like this, due to the intensity of the suspension session and he had been ready for it. Right now, she needed comfort and reassurance, things he was more than happy to provide. When her sobs died down, he held her a little away from him and then very gently kissed her on the lips, something he very seldom did with the subs he trained but she had more than earned this consideration.

As she looked wonderingly at him, he smiled.

"You are a truly wonderful woman and you are going to make a truly magnificent submissive, trust me, Stephanie," he assured her. "Never again let anyone make you feel less than you are today. If they try then be secure in the knowledge that they are the ones who are inferior and not you. There are very few women that I have trained who have taken to the process so quickly or so naturally. It takes a strong woman to make an exceptional submissive and believe me, Stephanie, you are going to be exceptional!"

He drew her back into his arms and simply held this wonderful woman as exhausted from her intense session and the storm of weeping that had swept over her, she drifted off to sleep, her head resting trustingly against his shoulder.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers
12