All Comments on 'Flight to Submission Ch. 17'

by Cyberdiva68

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
twosocks44twosocks44about 8 years ago
good to see you writing again

loved the chapters. you have been a busy lady. lol

as always love your work.

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Maintaining the standard

This was well worth waiting for. Now, your next challenge - what undetectable toys will Stephanie were/contain when she reports for her next flight?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Drugging someone, even for a supposed good reason is not good. Better that he had been upfront and ordered her to take it. Choice.

At the end, what was cheeky about what she said? And she had been given permission to speak. There was nothing disrespectful in what she said. It was an honest and positive reaction to her experience. Despite what you claimed, it sure sounded like a criticism and warning.

I applaud your ongoing inclusion of both master and sub actually thinking about things. However, as with other well written stories, the fact that nothing goes amiss, the master never over-steps and the sub never balks is a glaring hole. I abhor setting subs up for failure, but failures naturally happen in a variety of ways that are educational. How to handle and recover from problems is a vital lesson for both masters and subs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
NEXT CHAPTER?

When will you be releasing the next chapter?!?!?!?! I'm dying to see who the new master is and what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Will there be a new chapter?

have never commented here before but after a year of waiting i really must ask..... when is the next chapter going to come out 😭 i search for your story everytime eagerly waiting for the new chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Awesame story! I would really like to known what's going to happen in the future.Hope to see a new chapter soon and wish that you had not given up on it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Finale

Please tell me you plan to finish this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Last chapter

Please tell me this story line will continue! It has been a couple of years since chapter 17 but I have recently found the chapters. I find them well written and wish them to bring Stephanie to a conclusion with her new Master and how she reacts with her airline role.

itsjustme49itsjustme49almost 5 years ago
More please

Wonderful , love every word i do hope you are planning to continue Stephanies story

BastardenBastardenalmost 5 years ago
IMPRESSINGLY...

I have read a (somehow large) number of erotic stories on this site and other, but NEVER been “cought” so deeply as I have in this..!

Itsextremly well written, has a great line and is full of genuine emotions that can be shared whether its somebody in this lifestyle or a ‘nilla person.

Thank you -and I, as many before Me, hope that you will, eventually, find the the time and “lust”/will to create further in this fantastic universe you have created with this story.

GialloFanGialloFanover 4 years ago
Such a great story..... unfinished :(

Such a great story..... unfinished :(

luvbiteluvbiteover 4 years ago
Finish it?

We are all wondering if you will finish this story. It's a great story, but we would really like to hear about the party and who her new Master will be and how he treats her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyberdiva68@Cyberdiva68
I hope that readers enjoy the stories I'm writing. I welcome any feedback given.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories