Flight to Submission Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved over to the two men and had a murmured conversation with them. Stephanie heard David's comment.

"She held out far longer than she has before and only slipped twice," he said. "It's up to you but I think she has deserved her reward."

Sue nodded and moved back to the table. She positioned herself so that her legs straddled Kristy's head and Stephanie could now see how perfect the height of the bench was. Sue looked down at her sub, who was still trembling in reaction to the stimulation and punishment she had received.

"Although you broke protocol twice, sub," Sue began, "you resisted for far longer and resisted a far greater intensity of stimulation than you have done before. Therefore, you are to be rewarded."

Sue paused, waiting until she knew she had Kristy's full attention. I will allow you to cum this evening but you will only do so once you have pleasured me to orgasm and I give you permission. Is that clear?"

Kristy nodded, too spent to speak.

"Very well, sub, pleasure me," Sue commanded.

Stephanie watched, fascinated as Kristy bent all her considerable talents to eating her Mistress' pussy. She watched as slowly Sue's breathing quickened, watched entranced as she saw her hands clench at her sides. Then once again a buzzing filled the room and Kristy tensed as the vibrators were switched on at full power. She knew she would not be able to resist for long as she had not been allowed to wind down from the last session and was still aroused.

She redoubled her efforts and was rewarded by a low groan from her Mistress. She could definitely tasted her juices now as she applied her lips, her tongue, her mouth to her Mistress' most sensitive areas. As she grew closer and closer to her own orgasm, Kristy increased the intensity of her ministrations, sucking and biting Sue's clit, lapping out her pussy until Sue could no longer hold out. With another groan she succumbed to the orgasm Kristy had triggered and her juices gushed forth, covering her sub's face. Kristy continued to work at her Mistress, desperate to be allowed to cum. Finally she heard the words she needed to hear.

"Cum for me sub, cum now," Sue gasped.

The words released Kristy and she shook as her body crashed over into an intense orgasm, leaving her spent and gasping in its wake.

The men looked on appreciatively and Stephanie watched in awe as Kristy, still recovering from her own orgasm and still immobilised and subjected to the constant stimulus of the vibrators and the pain of her stretched nipples, was diligently cleaning her Mistress of any and all juices.

Sue had the presence of mind to switch off the vibrators and Kristy sighed in relief as her body was finally allowed to calm down. Sue moved away from Kristy's head and cupped the two weights in her hands, taking the strain from her nipples. She detached the line and placed the weights on the floor beside the bench. She quickly removed the clamps from Kristy's abused nipples, causing the sub to cry out in pain as feeling rushed back in. Sue swiftly bent and kissed her deeply on the lips, her tongue probing and caressing as her hands massaged further feeling back into Kristy's breasts.

She prolonged the kiss for some time, allowing her lips to express the words she would not say in front of Blair. She was very proud of her sub and knew Kristy had set an excellent example for Stephanie.

Stephanie was trembling slightly as she watched Sue removed Kristy's restraints and helped her sit up. She licked dry lips as Sue gentled massaged the strain away from her sub's shoulders, arms and thighs. She almost sighed as Sue wrapped an arm around her sub's shoulders and supported her as she stood and they both walked out of the circle of light, arm in arm.

Stephanie's body was wound tightly and she realised how aroused the whole scene had made her. She also longed for the very obvious emotional intimacy shared by Sue and her sub. She was so involved in what she was seeing that she was startled when she felt David's hand caress her hair. Whilst he had appreciated the demonstration given by Sue and Kristy, he had been paying very close attention to Stephanie and her reactions. He had been pleased by how much the scene had obviously aroused her but when he saw the naked longing on her face as her eyes followed Sue & Kristy out of the light, his heart went out to her. This young woman had so much promise. She fully deserved the kind of emotional closeness and security that she obviously longed for. David was even more firmly resolved to see that happen.

The interaction between David and Stephanie had not gone unnoticed by Blair. He too had been touched by the expressions clearly crossing Stephanie's face and whilst he was not emotionally invested in her, he agreed with the plans David had for her. He cleared his throat subtly.

"Excellent demonstration my dear David," he said warmly. "Do I have your permission to personally congratulate the participants?"

David was grateful for his friend's tact, which allowed him to spend some private moments with his sub.

"I am sure they would appreciate any input that you have for them," he said, his hand still gently caressing Stephanie's hair.

Blair rose and walked out of the room, leaving David and Stephanie alone together. Now there were just the two of them Stephanie could not keep her eyes from returning to the spot lit area, her mind re-running the scene she had just witnessed. Her body was thrumming with low level arousal and despite the warmth of the room, her nipples were hard and erect, her pussy hot and moist.

"How are you feeling Stephanie?" David asked.

Startled out of her reverie, she gazed up at him.

"You may speak this once" David said, smiling.

"Honestly Master, I feel incredibly aroused and frustrated," Stephanie replied. "My body is craving release but you haven't really done anything to stimulate me. How can that be?" she asked.

David smiled and ran his fingers lightly over her nipples, causing her to shiver as desire shot through her.

"You are finally listening to your body, my little sub," he advised her. "You are now so in tune that the slightest message is being received. Add to that the fact that your training is geared towards enhancing your sexuality and sensitivity and I'm sure you can start to understand what is going on."

He paused and looked at her searchingly.

"Do these feelings upset you?" he asked.

Stephanie thought hard before she answered.

"Actually, no Master, they don't" she said, surprise colouring her tone. "They would have once but I am no longer that person," she explained. "They just surprise me with their intensity."

David smiled at her. "The intensity of your feelings are understandable," he told her. "Remember I warned you before you started this week with me that it would be a very intense time and make a great many demands upon you. Your body is in a state of heightened sensitivity due to everything that you have experienced this week."

Stephanie absorbed all of this information quietly, processing everything he had told her. It made sense and her new-found confidence encouraged her to accept her increased sensitivity as an integral part of herself.

"Now then," David said quietly. "I have a proposal to satisfy that craving you described and I will give you the option of saying yes or no to it."

Stephanie nodded to show she understood.

"I had not intended to bring you on quite so quickly but you have excelled in all your training so far and appear to be ready for the next step," David began. "I will now give you a choice. Master B has expressed his admiration for you and I have no doubt he would welcome the opportunity to try you for himself. If you agree, I will make this offer to him on the condition that you willingly submit to his demands with one exception. You will only cum at my command, no matter how close you are to orgasm and no matter what he says or does to you." He paused and then went on, anticipating Stephanie's concerns. "He will not be allowed to hurt you nor will he have access to your ass, that area is completely off limits to anyone but myself for the time being. Pain will also not be allowed to be used as a stimulus."

He paused again, carefully watching her reactions.

"Your other option will be to quietly remain at my feet for the rest of the evening under the same conditions laid out earlier – complete and utter silence under all circumstances," he continued. "I may decide to play with you a little but you will not be allowed to cum for the rest of the evening." He watched her carefully before adding one final comment. "I will not attempt to influence your decision in any way," he said. "If you do not feel you are ready for the first option I will not hold it against you but will continue your training as if the request had not been made."

Stephanie took her time thinking over the options she had been given. She knew the "old" Stephanie would have immediately gone for the second, safer option. However, she had been impressed with her Master's friend's demeanour all evening and she had to admit he was handsome in an older, distinguished kind of way. In fact, as she remembered the touch of his hands on her earlier, the feel of his fingers inside her, she felt a shiver of desire and her pussy pulsed and throbbed. She realised that she had already made up her mind.

She looked up at her Master, her eyes clear and unafraid.

"With your permission, I will choose the first option," she said quietly.

"Good girl!" David said approvingly.

He was impressed and extremely pleased. She had taken her time and it was obvious that she was not just saying yes to please him. He had watched as the range of emotions played across her face as she considered her options.

"Assume Position 2 and wait for me here," David instructed and as she obediently knelt on the floor and placed her hands behind her head, he left the room.

He met Blair in the passageway, coming from the direction of the library.

"I left Sue and her sub to freshen up," he told David. "As you weren't in the library, I thought I'd come and find you."

"Actually Blair," David said smiling, "your timing couldn't have been better. I know you have been impressed with my new sub this evening."

"Yes, indeed I have," Blair agreed, his eyes glinting in appreciation.

"Well, I wasn't intending on doing this but Stephanie has advanced more quickly than I had anticipated. I offered her the option of being used by you this evening and she has agreed. Am I right in thinking that you would like to take advantage of her decision?" David asked.

Blair was stunned. When David had invited him over for the evening he had made it quite clear that there were boundaries past which he would not allow his sub to be pushed. This offer smashed through those boundaries. However, the thought of having that young, compliant sub beneath him and the memory of her mouth and tongue on his fingers made his groin tighten in response and he knew what his answer would be.

"Well, if you are sure that she is truly ready for this experience David, then yes, I would like to take the advantage" he said. "But only if she truly means what she says and knows what her decision means."

"Don't worry Blair," David assured him. "I was very clear when I laid out what she was to expect. There is one caveat, however," he said and looked sternly at Blair.

"You should know me by now," Blair said. "I will not abuse the privilege you have given me."

"I know that Blair," David assured him. "However, it is crucial at this stage of her training that Stephanie still responds to my commands above all others. To that extent, I have instructed her that she may not cum unless I give my permission."

Blair was slightly disappointed, but he could understand David's reasoning and said so.

"I'm glad you understand," David said. "However," he continued, a wicked glint in his eye, "I never said for how long you would use her, just that her ass was out of bounds to anyone but me and that she could only cum on my command. You have my permission to bring her as close to orgasm as you can manage, in any way that you see fit, as long as it does not involve pain as a stimulus."

Blair sought clarification.

"Are nipple clamps allowed?" he asked.

"Yes," David replied, "but not clover clamps and if you use a weight it must be very light."

"I assume I may choose what equipment to use?" Blair asked.

"Yes," David replied.

"Very well, shall we proceed?" Blair said and gestured for David to proceed him into the dungeon.

Stephanie heard two sets of footsteps enter the room and shivered in anticipation. She had no idea what Master B would do with her but that anticipation instead of filling her with dread was instead fuelling her excitement. She kept her gaze down as she heard them move around the room. There were various clicks and clinks, the sound of doors opening and closing, the sound of drawers being opened and closed.

Finally her Master stood before her.

"Remember your earlier instructions," he cautioned as he gestured for her to rise to her feet.

As she did so, Stephanie saw that the bench had been replaced with a padded trolley table. She knew from previous experience that this was not the simple affair that would be used in a hospital. Oh no, it was far more than that!

David stepped aside and gestured for Blair to take over.

"On the table, face up sub" Blair commanded, firmly but gently.

He was very aware of the responsibility David had placed upon him as the first outside Master she would experience and as she he intended to take great pains to ensure he did not alarm or upset her.

Stephanie obeyed, settling herself into the padding. She maintained her silence as Blair moved around the table using the built-in straps to secure her arms and legs firmly in place. Then he unlocked a catch at the base of the trolley and the lower half split into two pieces. He moved them apart until her legs were widely spread before securing them in place. He stood back to survey his work. Stephanie was now completely immobilised, her bare pussy totally open and exposed, just how he liked it. David had told him he could take his time with her and that was just what he intended to do!

He let his fingers rove over her breasts, cupping them, massaging them, his nails dragging lightly over the nipples. He felt her shiver and looked at David, raising an eyebrow in silent question. David nodded and brought over two slim, silken cords that had small catches at each end. Blair grasped her right breast firmly in his hand and attaching the catch of the first cord to a hidden link in her corset, proceeded to wrap it tightly around the base of her breast, making sure no skin was pinched but also ensuring that when he was finished, the breast rose hard and swollen from its confinement. He repeated the process with her left breast. When he had finished both breasts were swollen and hard, the nipples firm and erect.

This time when he lightly dragged his nails over her nipples he felt her tense, saw her press her lips together. He nodded in satisfaction. As he had expected, breast bondage was something her body responded very positively to. He moved one hand down to her pussy and sure enough, it was already glistening with her juices.

He took his time playing with her nipples, sometimes just using the faintest of feather light touches, sometimes pinching hard and twisting but never with any kind of discernible pattern and never enough to rouse her to orgasm. This was a technique in which he knew he had no equal, including David.

Stephanie could have screamed in frustration. She was being kept constantly on edge, just under the level at which she knew she could gain relief. The heat was building in her, slowly, oh so slowly and inexorably but restrained and immobilised as she was, there was nothing she could do to resist!

Blair nodded to David, who held out his hand and dropped a pair of nipple clamps into his waiting palms. Stephanie was so caught up in the sensations flooding through her that she failed to notice the exchange. She only barely stopped herself from crying out as she felt the bite of metal as the clamps were fastened onto her highly sensitised nipples. Again very slowly, Blair tightened the clamps until her nipples formed an hour glass shape. She could feel pain pulsing through them in rhythm with her heart beat but the initial stabbing pain had faded to a persistent ache, their throbbing echoing in her pussy.

When he was sure Stephanie had adjusted to the clamps, Blair moved his attention to her pussy and clit. The treatment her breasts and nipples had received had ensured that her slit was already slippery with her juices. Blair took advantage of that, working his fingers up and down, sometimes slowly and lightly, sometimes hard and fast until her pussy lips were flushed and engorged. Then he focussed on her clit, rubbing it, teasing it, pinching it until as with her pussy lips, it stood proud and engorged. Again he nodded at David and was handed the next implement.

Stephanie tensed as she felt something clamp around her clit and the throbbing increased exponentially. Once he was happy that the clip was fitted snugly around her clit, Blair once again renewed his attentions to her pussy.

Stephanie felt his fingers invade her, slowly at first, as he had done earlier, again adding a finger at a time, spreading her wider and wider until she was stretched so wide that she had to stifle a groan as she felt him thrusting in and out of her pussy. His fingers once again found her G spot and started their stimulation. Now Stephanie was really fighting to maintain silence as her body started screaming at her. It was demanding relief, demanding satisfaction, demanding release from this constant stimulation. Watching her carefully, Blair backed off, slowing down his rhythm, decreasing the number of fingers inside her.

Finally, he withdrew his fingers altogether and Stephanie almost moaned in frustration. Her body was a pulsating mass of desire and animal need. She felt an arm slip under her waist, raising her up off the table and then down again. She felt a strap being tightly fastened around her waist. Then before her mind, swamped as it was with animalistic lust, could register what was happening, she once again felt her pussy invaded but this time with something cool, hard and unyielding. Its girth completely filled her, stretching her passage as Blair's fingers had done just moments earlier. Blair brought up a leather strap between her legs and fastened it tightly to the one circling her waist. It served to lodge the item even deeper into her pussy.

Blair moved to the head of the table, reached underneath and released a catch. The section under Stephanie's head slowly moved downwards until it stopped at an angle, supporting her head in the perfect position.

He moved in front of her and parted the silk robe that David had lent him. His bulging cock sprang forth, thick with heavy balls at its base. He was clean shaven and totally smooth as he preferred that nothing get in the way of the sensations he required his subs to give him.

"Open your mouth and pleasure me," he commanded in a firm, insistent voice.

Stephanie did as she was told, opening her mouth to receive the cock that was thrust deeply inside her. It took her a few moments to adjust to the position of her head but then she began to work diligently, using her tongue to lick and flick up and down the length of the shaft thrusting in and out of her. Suddenly her pussy was assaulted by powerful vibrations and she realised that it was not a dildo that was stretching her pussy so wide. Now she knew she was in trouble. In the state she was currently in, she knew she would not be able to resist for very long. Desperately she tried to concentrate on the cock plunging in and out of her mouth. Then she felt hands grab her head as Blair thrust deeper and harder than before. He slowed down as he thrust his cock deeper and deeper, feeling Stephanie' gag reflex, which made his cock twitch. He withdrew slightly, allowing her to gasp for air, then once again slowly thrust inside, keeping up the pressure until finally he broke through the gag reflex and Stephanie's throat expanded to accommodate him. Pleased, he again withdrew slightly allowing her to breath before again penetrating her deeply. Now he increased his rhythm little by little, pausing from time to time to allow her to catch her breath. He noticed tears running from her eyes, reaction caused by the earlier gagging but there was no fear, no distress that he could see.