Flight to Submission Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

Keeping her head secure with one hand, he reached out and started to tease and torment her highly sensitised nipples, the clamps heightening every move he made. Stephanie swallowed convulsively and the action was almost enough to make him lose control as her muscles contracted around his cock.

He looked up at David, a question in his eyes, and David nodded that he was to continue.

He nodded and David pressed the remote control in his hand. The vibrator switched into high intensity and Stephanie's entire body tensed and then started to shake. She was extremely close to the edge and dug her nails into her palms to try and maintain the control she needed.

Blair increased his rhythm, plunging deeply into her throat until all she could do was concentrate on keeping the passage open. The vibrator in her pussy was driving her wild and she longed to beg her Master for permission to cum. Of course, even if her throat hadn't been filled with Blair's cock, her Master's earlier orders prevented her from doing so.

Again she swallowed and this time it was too much. With a deep, guttural groan, Blair shot his hot seed deep into her throat. She swallowed convulsively as she felt and tasted the hot, salty semen gush into her. She just about had enough presence of mind to make sure she cleaned every last scrap of cum from his cock before she felt it withdraw. Before she could register what was happening, a soft but large ball gag had taken its place and was firmly secured around her head.

Then she felt cool fingers at her asshole at the same time as a pair of hands resumed playing with her nipples. Another hand pressed down hard on her mound as the fingers slowly slipped inside her back passage. She was going to lose control at any moment as she realised that it was her Master's fingers invading her. Slowly they stretched her wider and wider then withdrew, only to be replaced by his smooth, thick cock. He penetrated her, slowly at first but soon increasing his rhythm until he was fucking her hard and fast. Her eyes glazed as lust overcame her. She wanted to grind her hips into his cock, to force it deeper inside her but was prevented by the straps holding her immobile. Her breath was coming in short gasps, her skin glistened with perspiration, glowing with the heat her body was generating. David watched her carefully, gauging her reactions until he knew that any moment now she would be unable to resist the orgasm that was imminent. He nodded at Blair, who pinched her nipples hard at the same time that David thrust deeply into her, filling her with his seed.

"Cum for your Master," David commanded and Stephanie gratefully complied, giving herself over completely to the storm of the orgasm that swept over her. She shook and shuddered, groaning animalistically, grateful that the sound was muffled by the gag. As one orgasm followed another in quick succession she unable and unwilling to prevent or control them. She simply became. She was a creature made for sex. She was a woman fully in tune with her own body. She no longer had any desire to impose the so-called morality of vanilla society upon herself. Her body felt like molten fire, burning bright as the orgasms ran their course. Her vision started to grey out and David swiftly switched off the vibrator and withdrew his cock.

Blair looked on as David made sure that Stephanie was okay, removing her gag, soothing her verbally, gently easing her damp hair away from her flushed face. Blair had to admit he was very impressed. That session had been incredibly intense but not once had he heard one sound from her. As her body relaxed into limpness, Blair had to admit that David may well be right. This girl was exception and he was very glad that he had had the opportunity to experience her.

He moved to David's side, murmuring his thanks in his ear before turning and exiting the room, leaving Master and sub together.

Stephanie looked at her Master, her eyes pleading with him to be allowed to speak. David ignored the plea for the moment, concentrating instead on releasing her from her restraints. He undid the chastity belt and slowly, gently removed the vibrator from her swollen pussy. He laid it on one side and then eased the clip from her clit. She tensed as sensation flooded her clit but he was pleased to note that no sound escaped her lips. He rewarded her by gently massaging her clit until it no longer throbbed and pulsed.

Next he moved his attention to her breasts. First he released the clamps, soothing the abused nipples as the faintest of whimpers escaped her lips, then released the cords confining her hard and swollen breasts. He massaged them gently as feeling rushed back into them. Once again she was breathing hard but apart from that faint whimper, had made no sound.

He helped her into a sitting position and then, when he was sure she could stand, he led her over to his armchair. He took his seat then held out his arms to her. She settled herself into his lap and he held her against him, smoothing his hand over her damp hair.

"Stephanie, I am very, very proud of you," he said. "You performed exceptionally well and I know for a fact that Master B was impressed. As a reward, I am relaxing my earlier order. You may speak if you wish."

Stephanie leaned back until she could look him in the eyes.

"Thank you Master," she said. "Not just for allowing me to speak but for also giving me the opportunity to advance my training. I know now that I can do whatever it is you desire of me. I know my true purpose in life." She paused and then with a wicked smile, she continued. "I also know that I thoroughly enjoyed tonight's session and will willingly submit to others if they are going to be anything like this!"

David was so surprised that he laughed out loud. She was becoming a little minx! He shifted her off his lap and swatted her bottom as she stood up.

"I will allow cheekiness this once because you have performed so well tonight, my little sub," he said. "However, remember I expect deference and respect from you at all times and that you will conduct yourself in a manner that reflects both your position and mine, is that clear?"

Stephanie smiled at him, knowing now that this was not a chastisement, merely a reminder from a Master to a sub.

"Yes Master," she said.

"Very well," David said, smiling back at her. "You may retire for the night. I will look in on you once I have bid goodnight to my guest."

Stephanie bobbed a little curtsey, eliciting another laugh from him and then gracefully walked to the door.

It took some time before David made his way to her room as Blair wanted to discuss the plans that had been made for her. They received his full approval and he confirmed he would be at the party on Sunday.

David paused in the doorway of Stephanie's bedroom, smiling as he took in the sight before him. She lay on her bed, all traces of make-up removed, her face fresh and glowing, her body naked except for the stockings and the shoes that were still locked around her ankles. Her chest rose and fell smoothly in the rhythm of deep sleep. She had clearly succumbed to exhaustion. Quietly David moved to her bed and gently removed her shoes. One by one he slowly eased the stockings from her legs and placed them on the dressing table. She sighed once as he brought over a soft blanket and covered her nakedness. Without rousing, she snuggled into it, deeply asleep.

David watched her indulgently for a few moments before turning and leaving the room, closing the door quietly on the sight of this remarkable woman he had the immense good fortune to have found.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers