All Comments on 'Flight to Submission Ch. 19'

by Cyberdiva68

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another masterful piece of Dom/Sub literature

Ah, the trials have started and the way that Stephanie endures leaves one to be in her body to experience the high levels of pleasure and pain. The descriptions of each of the trials, in detail, shows the love that a master/mistress should have with a sub. The way that Stephanie's body writhes in her bondage, the way that she has that glazed expression in her eyes, and the way that she is subjected to pleasure and pain is extraordinarily crafted, has this reader wishing that they were actually watching.

I have a couple of minor things to ask: 1) Why subject Stephanie to these trials the day before she is supposed to presented to James? I am hoping that David shows some extra aftercare to Stephanie through the night and the next day to recover enough for the next Sunday's party. James is going to be gifted an remarkable sub. And 2) After the first trial Master G removes the nipple clamps and then later David removes the same nipple clamps.

I am also hoping that Stephanie will be allowed to remain as a flight attendant even as she is a sub to James.

Go1angelGo1angelover 3 years ago
Simply amazing

You have definitely been messing up my sleeping schedule!! I can’t put your stories down. Just one more, just one more, and just one more. I long to be in her shoes and am excited to see what happens with James. I am still waiting to see what happens to Julie too. So exciting. Thank you so much for allowing us to participate in your fantasies come to life in words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous