Flipping the Sex Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,130 Followers

I sat on the big bed, propped my back up against two pillows and bent my knees while starting to rub my clit with the end of the vibe. Carrie was next to me doing the same. Tamara was already buzzing her outer lips while sitting on sex swing.

As soon as Carrie's vibrator starting buzzing, she gasped, "Oh God, I've needed this! This thing feels amazing! Y'all watch out, I will be cumming soon."

Soon after, I started my vibrator which was set to level two. It tickled in the beginning but soon made my clit tingle. The room was filled with different speeds and tones of buzzing and moaning as we were all involved in a three girl mutual masturbation session. Carrie was the first to cry out in pleasure, "Oh! Augghhhh! Yesssss!"

I was second when I grunted my orgasm, "Umphhhhhhh. Augghhhhh!"

Before long, we were taking turns cumming and occasionally two of us would do it simultaneously. The doctor patiently videoed us trying to hide his raging hard-on inside his slacks. He had three tripods set up but wanted to continually check them one at a time to make sure there were no malfunctions.

I suggested to Dr. Gilford, "Take your pants off and stroke it for us. We are all masturbating in front of you so I think you should join us. C'mon do it."

After the other girls also encouraged him, he took off his all his clothing except for his black dress socks. Sure enough, his cock was already leaking precum as it had already smeared across the mushroom head. Watching the mature doctor with some gray body hair and his boner sticking straight out was a huge turn on for me and it made me cum again when it swayed back and forth as he walked. Dr. Gilford would occasionally stroke his hard dick but stop after a few rounds, careful not to shoot his load prematurely. All of our eyes' were glued to him while allowing our imaginations to run wild.

Seeing Dr. Gilford's hard cock and watching two other girls masturbate put me in the mood to fuck. The problem is I wanted to do the fucking so I asked the doctor if he had any strapons and he quickly came back with three different types. I was excited and put on the one that had Velcro straps that went under my thighs. It was snug and contained a leather strap that connected the dildo so that a person could use any size they desired. I connected a thick 8 inch black dong to my harness and gritted my teeth ready to fuck some pussy.

Carrie called out, "Britt, do me first! Fuck the shit out of me!"

I climbed back up on the bed while Carrie slid down so that she was on her back. I lifted her legs up, held them by her calves, and put the rubber cock head against her puffy opening. I imagined myself as a guy and it was so erotically electric to emotionally feel what they feel. I slid my "cock" inside Carrie causing her to grunt aloud. I began to move my hips while digging my rubber boot tips into the sheets which prevented me from sliding backwards.

Carrie was whipping her head back and forth as I pounded her and spoke dirty, "You like that cock, don't you baby? Take all my inches. Take that black cock like the slut you are."

When I put Carrie's legs back even further, she screamed and I knew she was viciously cumming. I slammed the dildo to the hilt and just held it there while she finished because I like when guys do that to me. I only wished I could have filled her pussy up with cum like a real man would do. Her milk stuffed boobs were oozing and when I pulled the black cock out of her pussy, it was covered in her thick cream. I wanted to now fuck Tamara who was still vibrating herself on the sex swing.

Carrie pleaded, "You're done? Where you going? Get back here and fuck me more."

I stepped off the bed, turned to Dr. Gilford who was still slow stroking and suggested, "You heard her doc, now is your chance. Fuck her hard."

The doctor got up on the bed, positioned himself between Carrie's legs and picked up where I left off. He was fucking Carrie well. His ass was moving at a quick pace while her feet were suspended in the air. I focused on Tamara and positioned myself in front of her while I remained standing. The swing height was almost perfect and all I needed to do was stand on my toes.

"Put it in me, Britt. I'm ready," Tamara pleaded.

I grabbed the swing straps under her legs and pulled Tamara to me, causing my strapon cock to sink inside her already wet slit. She cooed when she was impaled on every inch. From over my shoulder, I could hear the slapping sound of Dr. Gilford fucking Carrie missionary style. I wanted to inflict the same pleasure on Tamara. I was visualizing that "man role" and began to swing her front to back, in essence, fucking her by using the swing's momentum. Every time her pussy would slam down on my pubic bone, my clit would get a pleasure shock.

That vibration was going to make me cum so I swung Tamara even faster. Just as we both were getting closer and closer to orgasm, I heard Dr. Gilford growl, signifying he was unloading inside Carrie. Knowing that, Tamara began to cum, completing a chain reaction, causing me to erupt in orgasm. When I pulled the strapon out of Tamara, I turned in time to notice the doctor's soft cock with Carrie's coagulated juice all over the shaft.

"Dr. Gilford, I'm ready to be hypnotized now," I offered.

He was sweating and out of breath when he responded, "Sure. Let's get dressed and we can get started."

"No. I want us to stay like we are...naked and uninhibited. I will take off this strapon for the trance but I am only wearing these boots while you are wearing only those black socks. This will keep the sexual tension high yet keep us comfortable," I said while first slapping the dong hanging in front of me and second, unhooking it and handing it to Tamara.

He agreed and we took our places on the chairs like he and Tamara had done the previous week. Dr. Gilford followed the same routine with the silver locket and asking me to concentrate on the properties of it. I did not look at it but focused on the chair leg just to the left so it seemed as though I was watching the jewelry. I was trying to reverse the trance without his knowledge. I concentrated on other things so not to be put under while the doctor kept up his effort. When he would ask a question, I would slowly answer it so that he would not only think I was close to going under, he would get used to hearing my voice. This was the technique that I had read about.

Finally, when I noticed Dr. Gilford's speech had slowed down, I butted in and began to talk more, "Concentrate, focus, you are in a hallway and you see a white board in the distance. It is square and you can see a question mark written in big, black marker..."

When the doctor stopped talking and his eyes looked completely glassed over, I was so excited. I couldn't believe the book was correct and I had pulled it off. Dr. Gilford was now under my control. I needed a trigger to keep him under so I instructed that every time he heard me say, "You like that, don't you?" he would stay under my trance.

Before I went any further, I could see Carrie was now sitting up on the bed and Tamara had put on the strapon which looked great because the black dong, matched her dark skin perfectly. I wanted to have fun with the doctor and would motion or whisper to the girls what we were going to do.

I began my playful instructions, "Dr. Gilford, you are under my control. You will do as I say and you will understand that I am your master. You like that, don't you? You will serve all of us girls. Please stand up and kiss me."

The doctor stood up and because we were the same height, it was easy for us to put our lips together. We French kissed as my tongue explored his mouth. We were in a tight embrace, heads turned, eyes closed and kissing like two teens in a parked car. When I broke the kiss, his lips continued to pucker as though he didn't realize we had stopped.

I calmly spoke, led him to the bed before getting on my knees where my boot covered feet were dangling over the side of it, "Dr. Gilford, get on your knees and take my boots off me." As he pulled the second one off, exposing my sweaty feet to the cool air, I continued instructing the doctor while putting my feet together and pointing my toes outward so that he had a great view of both soles from behind me, "That's nice. Now place your hands under my feet and smell the bottoms. Mmm, you like that don't you?"

Knowing my bare feet had been trapped in those rubber boots that long and with all the activity, they had to smell pungent but I convinced the doctor otherwise, "Keep smelling them. They smell just like Oscar de le Renta Plum Blossom perfume. Can you smell that? Now, lick them. You heard me, lick them clean like you are giving them a bath."

While Dr. Gilford was licking the bottoms of my sweaty feet, I looked over at the smiling girls and winked before continuing, "You like that, don't you? Now it is time for you to come up and do that to my butt. Kiss my cheeks. Perfect. You are doing so good. Don't forget the other cheek."

I remembered how he thought the ass was dirty so I was going to help him overcome that fear, "Dr. Gilford, now take your hands and spread my cheeks apart. There you go. Do you see my little hole? I'm going to need you to stick your nose in there and smell it. Go on."

"Sniff harder. Inhale it all. It smells wonderful and you like that, don't you?" I commanded the doctor as he was really taking deep breaths through his nose while it was buried in my ass crack.

I continued, "Now lick it. Stick your tongue in...deeper...deeper. Don't be shy. Lick that asshole like it's your favorite pie. Oh yes, eat that pie, baby. You like that, don't you?"

Dr. Gilford was eating my ass very forcefully. He kept my cheeks pulled apart while his head flogged back and forth trying to go deeper. His warm tongue felt wonderful, penetrating my sphincter. I couldn't believe that I could make a guy who was so concerned about hygiene, stick his tongue inside my asshole and eat it like he was starving. He was doing such a great job that I had to reach down between my legs and rub my pussy to add to the stimulation.

I tapped his head while motioning Tamara to get on her knees beside me and of course her long legs stuck out much further than mine, "Dr. Gilford, look up at Tamara. She looks like milk chocolate, your favorite. Be a good boy and take those shoes off of her and enjoy that sweet taste of her feet."

After her shoes clunked to the floor, Dr. Gilford was now cupping her feet, smelling and kissing the bottom of them like he had performed on me just minutes before. As a dark skinned black girl and even though the bottom of her feet were much lighter than the top, I had the doctor orally loving on them like he was enjoying the rich sweetness of chocolate.

"You like that, don't you? Look at her booty, it looks like a giant cupcake. I think you should taste it," I continued with Dr. Gilford.

When his face dove into her ass, I stood up and helped him get deeper by gently pushing the back of his head, while Tamara squirmed around moaning, "Oh, he's doing a great job of eatin that booty. Oh! Oh, hell yeah. Hello...I can feel his tongue inside me."

I allowed the doctor to rim her for several minutes while I periodically "helped" him. His face was buried so far in Tamara's bubble ass, I was surprised he could breathe. Meanwhile, Carrie leaned against the headboard, fingering her own cum soaked pussy, watching all of it.

I decided it was time to move on with the poor doctor when I commanded, "That is some good chocolate and you like that, don't you? But I think eating all that chocolate has made you thirsty and it's time to get something to drink. Do you see Carrie sitting there? I want you to feed on her breast. You are so thirsty, you need to drink her milk."

Tamara moved out of the way with the strapon dildo bouncing in front of her. The doctor positioned himself like he was Carrie's child by laying across her lap. With one large boob in one hand, and the doctor's head in the other, she led him until he was close to her leaking nipple. She squeezed the tip and a stream of milk went into Dr. Gilford's open mouth, striking him in the back of his throat. His head followed the stream until his mouth latched onto the nipple.

I continued to keep him under, "Suck that boobie. That's good, isn't it? You like that, don't you? You are Carrie's little baby and you need to drink your milk."

Carrie's mouth was hanging open in disbelief as Dr. Gilford's lips sucked her nipple like baby goat on a bottle. I could see his throat periodically swallow proving he was in fact, nursing on her boob. She held the back of his head like he was her overgrown baby. After a few minutes, I ordered the doctor to switch to Carrie's other breast and he eagerly drank down his formula from that one as well.

While Dr. Gilford sucked Carrie's breasts, I whispered to Tamara the instructions to what we were going to do next. I also picked up a bottle of lube on the counter, ready for our next sexual task. Carrie was masturbating while the doctor filled his belly with her sweet breast milk.

We were ready to move on so I positioned him, "Dr. Gilford, it's time. I need you to move away from Carrie and get on your knees in the middle of the bed. Yes, just like that. You like that, don't you? Put your head down on the bed and lift your ass a little higher...higher...perfect...stay just like that."

I squirted a large glob of lube on Tamara's black strapon dildo. She climbed up on the bed and adjusted herself behind Dr. Gilford. She was seven inches taller than the doctor so while on her knees, it was going to be a slight downward angle once she entered him. Tamara put the greasy rubber head against his anus and smeared it around, trying to get the lubrication evened out.

Tamara then clutched Dr. Gilford's hips and slowly slid the rubber cock up his ass while I spoke to him calmly to convince his brain it felt great, "Oh, wow...that feels great sliding in your butt. You are going to love that cock massaging your prostate. Aughh, see...you like that, don't you? Hang on just a little bit longer and you will have it all inside you. There you go...you are now taking all eight inches."

When Tamara began to slowly slide it in and out of Dr. Gilford's ass, his cock began to harden again. I reached down and started jerking his half erection until it was completely hard. She was really getting into it and she sped up her pace, causing the poor doctor's head to jar with every thrust. Being in control and watching Tamara take advantage of his ass, I was extremely wet.

I laid on my back directly under the doctor and kicked my legs up and behind my head, putting my ex-gymnastic flexibility to good use before ordering him, "Dive in there baby. Eat my wet pussy. Lick it like you mean it."

Now the good doctor was taking an ass pounding from Tamara while licking my crotch. I would instruct him on different techniques to perform such as sucking on my clit, sticking his finger in my pussy while he licked and things like that. I began to shake and forced his head into my pussy while I came. Oh my God, it felt so good!

I then got on my hands and knees in front of him while Tamara pulled her strapon dildo out of his ass. I scooted backward against him and from between my legs, I took Dr. Gilford's cock and put it in my pussy. Now he was inside me, doggie style, while Tamara put her 'cock' back inside his ass. It was strange, trying to get the perfect humping rhythm going but eventually, we figured it out.

"That's it doc, fuck me like you mean it. Harder. You like that, don't you? Make me cum. Almost there baby, don't stop. Oh yesssss! Ohhhhhhhh! I'm cuuuuuuuumin! Ohhhhhh!" I screamed.

When I finished climaxing, I ordered Dr. Gilford, "Cum in my pussy! Do it now! Fill me up! Shoot your load inside me in 5...4...3...2...1...now!"

The doctor violently quaked, "Auughhhhhhhhh!"

It felt great feeling him squirt inside me. I even had a multiple small one after my initial strong orgasm. We all stopped and Tamara again pulled the thick black dildo out of Dr. Gilford's ass to her dismay, "Oh my God. His ass is stretched out. Come here and look at this."

We both inspected his anus and gasped. In the distance, Carrie snapped on a latex glove and squirted lube all over her fingers as though she was a doctor, herself, about to give Dr. Gilford an examination. Carrie placed all four fingers and thumb against his bludgeoned sphincter and twisted her hand until it slid in. I was talking to the doctor while she was enjoying herself. I think she managed to get her fist entirely up his ass until it stopped at her forearm.

We all giggled and eventually I instructed the doctor to sit back in his chair and wait for further instructions. The girls and I tried many more of the sexual toys. We had more orgasms than we thought possible and all I had to do was occasionally walk over to Dr. Gilford and say, "You like that, don't you?"

After we dressed, I sat down across from Dr. Gilford and spoke, "When I clap my hands three times, you will wake up. Clap...clap...clap."

Dr. Gilford shook his head and blinked several times, "What happened? What is going on?"

I responded while lying, "I don't know. You were just about to put me under and you must have went under yourself. Strange. I think I have changed my mind. Maybe next time."

The disappointed doctor tried to coax me but I was already sexed out and he had no idea all the fun we had except for the video evidence. He dressed and we talked a little.

I wickedly smiled and asked, "Before we leave, are you sure you don't want to rim any of our asses?"

He shook his head, "Thanks anyway but like I said before, I'm just not sure about the sanitary aspect of it."

I giggled my response just before we closed the door behind us, "I understand. We like, what we like. Anyway, we are leaving now but after we are gone, you may want to watch the video just to see if anything happened."

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,130 Followers
12