All Comments on 'Flirt'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
the importance of being amiably egregious

Droll and quick. Quite nice little fillip of density and denial being exploited.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just don't appreciate juvenile plots based on stupid immoral people.

So after telling us how inappropriate Nate's jealousy is, you prove that Nate has every right to be distrusting of his wife, and of you. And your perfidy goes so far as to drug him, not being sure if you could overdose him, or he could have an allergic reaction. And you consider all this just a little revenge for his response to seeing your hand holding his wife. And the wife apparently could care less about her husband, and just fucks some friend, because the opportunity is available? So we have two soulless people, having a casual fuck, pretty much because they can and they want to. Kind of like two dogs meeting in an alley, a few sniffs, and its fuck fuck time.

So this Nate guy is almost paranoid suspicious of his wife and you, and he wakes up hours later wondering just what the hell made him fall asleep. And wondering why his wife just left him there rather than waking him up and helping him to bed. And he starts asking questions of his wife, and maybe the other guests, and determines that you were the last person to leave the party. Of course when questioned, the stupid Michelle tells him you left the party much earlier. So now this paranoid guy has real reason to suspect some foul play. Of course, being paranoid, he kept the soft drink container that you were too distracted to dispose of while he was passed out, has the residue tested, and learns that his drink had been spiked. So I'm thinking that from this point on, you and Michelle have a very uncertain future, when it comes to things like staying married, or breathing.

There, now you've got a tense, interesting, dramatic plot to continue. Or you can write more simple minded boring stories of people bumping into each other, fucking, then going on with their day. You choose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One of your worst stories.

So she did cheat. She needs a new man , Insecure Nate needs a new wife. Story is off , giving Nate a drug to sleep, how was that done, and the wife so willing?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just plain bad.

I can't believe Lit allowed this mess to be posted.

mike9698mike9698about 9 years ago
wow this sucks

did this asshole ever wonder maybe nate had a reason to be jealous. i liked how this dipshit hides behind the wife when nate comes at him. you write a story about a guy who hides behind a women when confronted bye her husband. then he drugs the husband and fucks the wife right in front of him. i hpoe the husband finds out and fucks his life up and divorces that dumb slut of a wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Im #6

Wow 6 comments and all negative but you have a score over 300 already and looking at your profile story page it appears none of your stories scored under 350 and most over 400 the site IT people need to check that out. 1 little star.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderabout 9 years ago
sucks, and not it a good way

dead characters, no life, no conscience, sad sad sad. reflects a disturbed and disturbing mindset on the part of the author and any supportive readers.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Pushing the envelope

Ashson 'makes a living' by pointing out the veneer of reluctance which females often espouse, but neither believe nor by which they really want to abide.

Sweetie has EVERY opportunity to stop Our Hero's progress, starting with the first button, up to grabbing and diverting his 'bowling pin' pecker before entry. Although calling for Hubby's help would NOT have worked, Our Hero would (almost certainly) have terminated his advances HAD Sweetie done so! But she didn't ... she wanted what happened, she just didn't want to admit it!

Perhaps Ashson needs to alert new readers that his protagonists are highly assertive but never out-of-control. An acquired taste! AND, he writes FICTION! No real pussies were violated in the writing of this tale!

5*

fisheronefisheroneabout 9 years ago
sad

I see husband had a reason for concern.

I would be worried if a friend of mine drugged husband. She should have stopped it.

He was no friend and should have been arrested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow your in

running for crap of the year something i'm sure you won before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
crap of the year is ss hoe in for you dear annony

as well as asshole licker and gay husband . That's why your wife left you isn't it dear annony. You wanted to suck cocks instead of fucking her. Gave the story a 5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: crap of the year is ss hoe in for you dear annony

first learn how to spell, secondly you're just as bad as the fucking idiot that wrote this trailer park trash. And as far as ass licking you need to close your mouth, I can see the shit stains on your tongue.

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderabout 9 years ago
deleting negative comments doesn't make the story better.

better writing and character development might help. try that instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good comment on "deleting negative comments."

Deleting them is essence is sticking your head in the sand. If you are man enough to take or ignore them, quit posting. For example, this is a pathetic story. A "one-star" tale. Delete the comment--but it still is a pathetic tale.

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
Another crime gone unpunished...

Another bad story based on a crime gone unpunished!!! It was enough for the wife to call the police and the husband be tested...The guy bragging about his smartness, would be in jail!!! But no, after all this is a fantasy of a envious man that can't have a woman that loves him, and so he fantasizes about other men's wives...Who are interested in his sad fantasies? No one!!! 1*

AshsonAshsonabout 9 years agoAuthor
Bad Comments

I don't delete negative comments.

I leave them there so I can laugh at them and, sometimes, learn from them..

I do delete personally abusive comments. They don't add anything of value.

Like the man said I 'write FICTION! No real pussies were violated in the writing of this tale!'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star!

Not believable at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
another pile of dung

thrown into loving wives. nothing personal. just fact. 1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Do Tell

"I don't think he had any cause for his jealousy". I beg to differ.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I Order You: for the next five minutes, to not think about Asparagus, what it looks like, what it tastes like, what it smells like, or what it does to your urine after you eat it!!!

Or,

spend the entire time you are with your girlfriend telling her she cannot talk to, mingle with, touch, dance with, laugh with, or even look at another person, male or female,

and guess what she will have on her mind?

The Law of Unintended Consequences strikes again.

lol

carvohicarvohiabout 9 years ago
Aha!

Ashon you've failed!

That is if you think you can stop here. Nate does need to wake up and wonder what happened. Michelle needs to make her excuses. The bounder needs to come back for another, and then another taste.

Face it Ashon you've set the stage. Now you can have some real fun!

I'm giving this a five not just because it was fun to read but because I want to entice you to continue the tale. Think of all the fun you can have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Hey! What are friends for?

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
YEAH

That's one cocksucker that should have had his ass beaten to a fucking bloody pulp. the sorry bastard. and she should have been next fucking whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Naughty, fun, just desserts.....

....undeserved jealousy is worse than deserved jealousy, since...well, it is undeserved.

As our hero said, "If I've got the name, I want the game". Wifey wasn't too resistant to his advances, suggesting she, too was tired of the insanity.

So, not putting the cart before the horse, hubby's jealousy was unfounded for years....until wifey and our protagonist put paid to it.

I don't agree with the infidelity....she should have insisted on a legal separation first....but hey, they're British, and apparently wedding vows to them are merely gentle suggestions.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
IF YOUR EGO AND CONFIDENCE OVERLOADS COMMON SENSE

the reaper may take what was sown. TK U MLJ LV NV

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 9 years ago
Better title...

... Whore

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000almost 9 years ago
Another british peice of trash.

Justifying cheating? Really? All because hubby was paranoid. Yeah, the "protagonist" deserved to get his balls kicked at least 10 times. Horrible story. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
disappointing

Seems in the right category, but apparently people don't appreciate it much. Maybe rewritten to be erotic and go in erotic couplings. Well, when the shit hits the fan, no love will be lost for anyone. I don't think any good feelings will be had for any character, hate or pity/disgust for the respective parties.

Only good thing I suppose is the proper way of handling comments. Almost any comment can have something useful, even personally abusive ones, but those still stink rotten and deserve to be purged with fire.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No way

No way this asshole and the cheating bitch should get away with this. He should be arrested and do some time. When he gets out, a little.personal payback is in order.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Not cool

The guy is a slimeball. Don't mess with married women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So Nate was right to distrust his wife. And her new lover is a total slimeball for intruding on someone else's marriage without Nate's knowledge or permission. He's also a criminal for administering a drug to an unknowing victim. The author's writing is fine and he shouldn't be criticized for the story. Things like this really do happen so the writer should not be faulted for the story. But we readers can still hate the story and the characters. I hate all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think his dominant personality guaranteed he could have her when ever he set it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Can we get a sequel where Nate fucks this dude up. Nothing more evil than a smug cheater/seducer/interloper

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous