All Comments on 'Flirting at the Hotel Bar'

by FrankMac

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot story

Loved your story. I had a similar experience with my wife only I was

watching her get fucked from the closet. It was so hot and we fucked

like rabbits after her event with her Italian lover. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chuck shit

And there married. Who wants a whore for a wife. So sick, those who love it ,have a warped view of life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One of the best of this genre!

Not a whole lot of scan-through-it-quickly plot development and background description that many writers of stroke stories erroneously seem to think is necessary. The loving wife is scalding hot, knows what turns on her man, and the loving husband is totally appreciative. Well written, in my opinion and the opinion of my throbbing dick.

RyeandGingerAyle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: one of the best in this genre?

Really? From the looks of the comments, that's a matter of opinion. Actually a story like this, doesn't do a damn thing for my libido, actually the opposite. Hot cheating wives and their willing cuckolds are about as erotic as watching paint dry.

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
Valet parking.

I do like the practice run, Holly is one smart girl. So a couple thoughts I had while reading, when Mark introduces Holly to her husband a good place for him to steal her away. What if Holly invited her lover to the hotel, 'Mark' now she can legally hook-up with him for a couple weeks. Lastly take hubby home and show him just what she did for Mark upstairs with his bigger cock. Nice job of rubbing it in to. Invite Tim.

Good job on a storyline that works because men are just men, and hasn't it always been ladies choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"Wife flirts while hubby watches, goes further than expected."

Really? Given the rote nature of the story it went where I would imagine most people expected it to go. Now, if they had set up some definitive barriers, such as flirting was okay but actually fucking was not, then it would have gone further than expected -- at least by them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sad

Typical repressed homosexual fantasy. Cardboard characters. Trite plot. Not erotic.

I give it 5 poops. 💩💩💩💩💩

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fag

You wimpy cucky get to EAT MY USED CONDOMS YAG CUCKY FAG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The Usual Stupids

It amazes me that the usual stupids are bitching about a story that they predictably found offensive. Surely they are dumb enough to be Trump lovers. Be honest with yourself that you like cuckold stories, or be smart enough to avoid them if you don't, you stupid losers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re The Usual Stupids....

Are you talking about yourself nimrod? You say nothing about the story only comment on other peoples comments. And they are stupid? I think not Einstein.As for this story? Non erotic,non original cliche drivel.Nothing new Nothing erotic Just another in a litany of willing cuckold slop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Can I fuck your wife too? Then you can Blow me and get it from the source faggot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
the usual stupids

that quite a statement and i think sums up the person that came up with it an idiot as is the person who wrote this piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Terrible

The quality of stories lately just so poor that I will just have to go to the archives to read stories from real writers who have long since left.... I am sure some like cuck shit, but it ruins the site for me.... Jay80

Stevep571Stevep571about 7 years ago
not enough context

I quite enjoy a cuckold story but didn't take to this one mainly because there was no context. I can't visualise the woman because the writer doesn't tell me how old she is, what she looks like, is she skinny is she curvaceous? Why are they having sex issues at home? The author could have told me these things and I would have enjoyed the piece more.

I have to say it was written quite well and flowed very easily. One last point. She has just had, was is implied as the best sex she has ever had with this stranger she has just met - but from setting off to his hotel room, having multiple orgasmic sex and being penetrated on several ocassions - it was all over in forty minutes! I have had fumbles behind the bike sheds that have lasted longer than that. I hope my comments are accepted as constructive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
The writer treated this matter the same way...

The writer treated this matter the same way as he would write about two friends agreeing to go out and play Bowling or have a drink while watching a game on TV. And that destroyed all the credibility of the story! They never discussed it seriously, trying to look to the pros and cons, what could happen after the lust cooled down, how all that could interfere with their loving marriage. For instance: how she feel and react if her husband thinks that now he is entitled to fuck some other woman too? Half the story was about him getting a room in a hotel away from home, and then suddenly she wasn't worried any more if she was seen with another man in their home town! Then also suddenly her husband became a creampie cleaner...That I can understand: she lost all the respect she had for her husband: A man that let his wife fuck strangers, bareback...And with no respect, love will go away soon too...Following that the marriage! 1*

Kathy49Kathy49about 7 years ago
Great sotry

It reminds me of the first time I was with another guy. Some here I saw don't think you said enough about this or that but I think most of us can easily fill those parts in. If you ever come to the chat room here in literotica, look me up. I think it would be fun to chat with you since our experiences were a lot alike. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Definitely this should be in Gay Male, with some honesty added.

This was totally a fantasy about sucking up the cum from a big cock. Why use a woman as the vehicle when you really want to go right to the source? You are disrespecting women, whom you probably have very little experience with, and you are trying to humiliate husbands, who you probably have a very disturbed experience with in the form of your father. I'm sure its a tragic story.

But whatever, there is no shame in wanting to eat another man's cum, if that's your fetish. But you should be more considerate of where you publish this sort of queer fantasy. I'm sure there are a lot of fellow cock suckers who would totally eat this story up, and you, if they knew where to find it. Put this story where it belongs.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowabout 7 years ago
top 1% of the genre

thank god u didn't front load this with context

.."we first met at...." arghh that would have been terrible

scant description of wife allows reader to fill in gaps as they fantasize...even their own wife!

would love to read more!

even add in some husband denial / chastity for spice?

and the hottest sauce there is....emotional cucking! ?

redseethruredseethruabout 7 years ago
Good story

Good story , looking forward to seeing how this develops . Maybe Marks friend will have a play . Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot Story

Got my panties wet. Lets hear more about the wife and that big dick.

babockbabockabout 7 years ago
Awesome

The usual idiots who don't like cuckold stories have to put in there $0.02 for some reason as if they are trying to save humanity. if you don't like this type of story...don't read it! It's amazing how something so simple evades these people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ok but..

Wish there was more details re the sex

charliebillcharliebillabout 7 years ago
This hot story started my motor!!

I am divorced, but if I had her as my wife, I would agree to the same deal.The lover shooting his cum in her really does it for me. Pregnancy from that would be a nice result! Pregnancy is my best fetish!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LOL

I have to chuckle at the cuckold lovers who get their panties in a twist bitching about other readers who just don't see this as erotic. The little cunts like it when their wives fuck others and they get to clean them out with their tongue. Sick bastards, if you ask me. Yeah, yeah, I can hear them already. You don't know what your missing. Try it you'll like it. Heard it all on this site. Next thing we'll hear is her claiming that she wants her "married pussy" fucked by a big dick. Well why not. Whores will do anything for their willing cuckies, even bring home some creampies for them. Isn't that swell. Lunch is served!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@babock

Had your creampie meal today yet? You should, I just send your wife home to you filled up to the curly hairs. Enjoy. No need to thank me, my pleasure to help you out, cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: the usual stupids

You got that right bud, the usual stupids are always here. You are including yourself, aren't you, after all anybody that praises crap like this is really "stupid".

By the way, drop off your wife at my place tonight, I'll be glad to fill her up for you for a late night snack. Sounds yummy, doesn't it. lol

chrisb581chrisb581about 7 years ago
i like it

good story more please

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Very Hot, But...

What the fuck,he's one dumb cuck!

Don't think the love will last in this marriage,as the twat figures it's ok now to cheat,even when her dip-shit cuck isn't around.

She'll quickly become a size queen,from the look of things,and will fuck any big swinging dick she can find.

We can only hope that contracts several STDs,gives them to cucky before she dumps him,gets knocked up and gives birth a year before she dies of Aids.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Unreal

Out of the blue, he tells her he wants her to sleep with another man, and she says okay like it's nothing? Do you actually know any women? Any happily married women? Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Wish

I wish my wife would try it. We talked but she won't do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My wife

Awesome story, thanks! My wife and I recently entered the hotwife lifestyle. Im eagerly awaiting when we're to the point where we're meeting strange men. Then soon after he's fucking my wife in a hotel room!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh, no.

This ass wipe found his way back to further pollute this category. Don't we have enough of you swine spreading your manure around. It's getting to deep already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@anonymous-I wish

Don't wish to hard, you may wake up one morning without a wife. Find yourself a whore if that's what you want for a wife. Sounds like the wife has the brains in your household.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Correct me if I'm wrong, but

it seems like the stories in LW are getting dumber by the day. Stupid, ignorant characters seem to be the norm anymore. Are all these newer authors cut from the same mold? This week has been something, the likes of BrainGym, more like brain dead and then MindBlown75 another trash writer. Every day the same crappy shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Idiots

It amazes me how these stories are always followed by numerous comments from people who "hate these stupid stories where the wife cheats", yet, they keep reading them. How stupid are these morons, anyway? I think it's a great start for a potentially really good series. Ignore the idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ANONY; CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG...

No correction needed. This cuckold shit is getting might thin. Real men don't appreciate some else's dick in what belongs to them. And just when are the cuckolds in these stories just going to ask the wife to bring the swinging dick home so they the cuckold can just suck him off without having to touch that nasty pussy. Drinking straight from the tap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 *'s

Simply to piss off that one faggot who posts negative comments in this story section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Where did all the haters come from?

It was a fun story. Kind of predictable, but well written and just enough to get me where I wanted to go. I have done the same and more. We are too old now, but I wish we weren't. Life is short, f'ing relax and have fun. I guess folks think marriage is a sentence of being bored to death. As long as you both agree and can be open, have fun! I feel sorry for all the haters and especially your wives. You must be horribly unimaginative and uptight in bed. Your loss, the orgasms from crazy sex like that are off the charts! So haters, go back to your Amish camps and whip yourselves for being sinners and let the rest of us enjoy ourselves, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
where did all the haters come from?

Why that's easy to answer. Look in the mirror. Oh, there you are. Are you done whining yet? Well, collect all the rest of the whiners here and all of you jump in a deep lake. Thank you. What a bunch of idiots, crying on a porn site defending the sewer rats.

P.S. anon-5* that includes you too Bonny. Wash the cum off your legs first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
3.79

How did a shit story like this get a score like that. Why that's an insult to the real erotic writers who post here. Must be a lot of perverts passing through to score this so high. Didn't realize there were so many sickos on this site. 1*

proudcuckproudcuckabout 7 years ago
super hot

I love this story. Totally hot. This is exactly what my wife and I do and I love to lick the salty gum from her Pusey after she's spent the night with her boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Part Two?

How about Holly meets up with Mark for drinks But this time she introduces her husband. The three of them go up to the room, and hubby gets to watch, and clean up after.

Maybe Tom drops by and Holly could have fun with both men. Giving hubby a show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very hot

enjoyed this a lot, It was very erotic and a nice flow. Would like to hear more, esp the sex acts she is doing, taking pics of herself and him. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I always wonder if there is more truth than fiction in this story

As I traveled and spent too much time in hotel bars it became obvious to me of couples setting up "connections" spending time "separated" in the bars.. Now this is very apparent when a traveler has to in the same bar for several nights. does not take a Rhode Scholar to figure it out

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Had potential

If the wife had taken the man (or both) to his room AND the husband went along to watch, your story would have been MUCH better if told from either the wife or the husband's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done....

You are a good writer with great potential. Don't listen to the clowns that criticize. None of them that I have observed seem to know anything about writing and I have doubts that some of them can even read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Didn't care for it.

She gets to fuck other guys without hubby and he gets what exactly, oh yeah pity sex. He didn't even get to watch. What the fuck is the point. Why even be married. Nothing wrong with sharing, but this ain't it. And It won't take long for her to have no respect for her sissy loser husband. But then again he is a sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Couple of Nit Wits!

Another stupid cuck and his stupid wife!

Don't give that marriage long as she'll lose any respect for the wimp that she might have had!

What's next,gang bangs,13 inch nigger dicks,pregnancy,STDs?!

Hot story,stupid people!

trandall9991trandall9991almost 6 years ago
Another cuckold story

Yuk. One star. I was hoping for a btb story out of this. You gave a cuck story and he clearly wanted it. After what 8 years of marriage-must be an aweful marriage.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 5 years ago
Love it!

Thanks for posting this very sexy and fun read. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Watching my wife

Watched my wife from the louvred closet door and loved it. He then fucked her and when he finished and went in to the other room. She put her dress on and nothing else. When he saw that he was blown away. That was fun. I just wish it would happen again.XGBzAt

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice tale

a reasonable story but spoilt by the use of the phrase " fucked the shit out of". This is an extremely coarse use of words and has no true meaning. What your suggesting is whilst putting their genitals together to enjoy that most wonderful of feelings the lady shit the bed. Is it likely? Take 100 hundred lines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Forget all the haters. Your story was super hot! When you marry you don't own a woman. Why should you not share? She gets some great sex and you share it with her. Some many guys have eaten a used pussy and not known. If your both happy get after it! She should not keep rubbing it in that he was so"big."

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Funny

All the anons braking at each other about whether this is a cuck story or not. Of course it is idiots. Another low life cuck story for all you cuckrats. All eight of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Horseshit!

When Marc Jr. is born in 9 months,the stupid cuck will be shit out of luck. (That is if Holly the twat hasn't already dumped his ass for the big cock.) This isn't a marriage,it's a bad joke!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
jesus

goes from lets flirt to let some guy fuck your wife in seconds? Damn what a shitty story. Wasn't this a test drive on what the plan was for the future? they skipped straight from test and fun to cuck.

hornycarolhornycarolover 4 years ago
hot!

I loved the way the story quickly went from a test drive to a full on hotwife cuck fuck session.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF?

Nothing like having the wife enjoy sucking and fucking a cock “Way bigger than yours” to solidify your standing in the marriage. 🙄 Now she’s going to start her “Size Queen crusade by sucking and fucking Big dick Marc a few more times in the next couple of weeks. She’ll really respect her husband after he promotes this shit! Yeah,right! 🤮 Another literotica marriage where the wimp and the slut are in dire need of mental help! 🤥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Creamy Dessert

I'm sharing this with my wife to show that couples do this and get fucked silly. I'd love a face full of cream to clean up. She must have been a hot queen to enjoy herself like that. Maybe next time she would visit Tim after she finished with Marc and leave him with her panties. Then the valet would get more than a panty view.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another steaming pile of shit

so the Cunt complains that they aren't having enough sex. So the logical thing to do is for her to go out to a bar to get some strange while her Loser husband gets nothing. Worthless! Hubby needs to put a bullet in his pathetic self. It would help save the environment by eliminating another oxygen robbing sissy.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

So your whore has made you a cuck, you worthless piece of shit.

qtowncpleqtowncpleover 3 years ago
Great story

Love the hotel bar stories. This one was better than most as the wife was very likeable

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Another from the really wierd "I wish I had a Micro-penis" Society.

Cut it off and then youll have a great excuse to write that crap.

MrNonSequiturMrNonSequiturover 3 years ago

Great story, very on point and to the point, you understand and touch on several angles for the cuck. Cheers!

col_lovercol_loverover 3 years ago
I must read this story and give it 5 Stars

This sounds like my type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It;s a story....geez

Wow! Lots of upset readers. They must not have noticed the title. True, the story very quickly moved from identifying the problem of a married couple not having enough sex to the solution of going to a hotel bar so the husband could watch his wife get hit on. I'd rather have the quick selection of a possible solution than have 2 pages of comparing courses of action - so that the "My wife and I would NEVER do this" contingent can find the story more plausible. Also, if the story had been presented from Mark's point of view with him flirting in an upscale hotel with a sexy woman, whose planned dinner companion phoned last minute regrets that she couldn't make it - then the naysayers would love it. They forget that sex requires two people, and that the illicit nature was the basis of the story. Someone needed to be married for the story to be interesting. If Holly and Mark had been two unmarried business travelers, sitting at a hotel bar after a long day, who started flirting - can the reader say ... YAWN?

Accept the premise that the flirting's purpose was to make Holly feel desirable, and to rekindle the husband's appreciation of her sexual appeal. Then they would both go home feeling sexually excited and make passionate love to each other. If a reader can't or won't accept the story's foundation, then they should have stopped reading after the 3rd paragraph.

Holly's outfit for the night was excellent. It would be noticed by most men, without screaming "Pick me up". The setup in the lounge was well done, with the husband not being obvious and Holly doing a good job of being there to wait for someone who was late. She rejected the first guy which maintained the illusion of her being there to wait. The actual flirting was well scripted and reasonable. It was lively, fun, and kept the reader's attention. At that point she could have excused herself to the rest room and never returned. The night would have been a successful practice flirting session. However, she followed through with Mark. That is what upset some readers. When the husband first suggested the flirting, did he expect this to happen? When he suggested she "be a bad girl", was he trying to eliminate her insecurity (evident from her question: "what if no one hits on me?"), or was it a green light to cuckold him? The story lets the reader decide the answers they want.

I enjoyed the story. It was both a fun piece of fluff, and a cautionary tale about how seemingly innocent intentions can take on a life of their own and lead to serious unexpected consequences.

Warren13Warren13over 3 years ago

Great sexy story, its a shame that theres not more parts to this. Gave it 5 stars

alexandria_leealexandria_leeabout 3 years ago

Fantastic. Short, well-executed. Good work.

SeangeistSeangeistabout 3 years ago

Loved the slow burn. Very erotic and yes a little cuck humiliation. Works for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you are into watching or knowing your wife is fucking another man that this was a winner....but not my idea of fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A wife like that is an excellent role model for all wives who need to spice up the married life. I find it exciting that others can write about my wife who likes to give me specials. Well done, and ladies, love your husband and give him a special every once in awhile.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 3 years ago
You chose to do it the hard way and nailed it

We were never "in the hotel room" with Holly and Mark. You needed to give us the story in the dialogue with husband after the event. Nicely played.

My own stories are (correctly) criticized for what you did - leave out the physical descriptions. I don't care if she's a blonde or a redhead or what color shirt Mark is wearing. But apparently most porn readers do, they need the mental picture of the character.

Wish you realized that, as the author, you own the comments and can delete any that are just BTB blather.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

ROFLMAO another stupid accidental cuckie story and the stud just happens to be "Way bigger than yours"

No wonder people think you gay men should just write the gay stories you really want to write and forget this pretending to love pussy thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really LOVE your Flirting at the Hotel Bar story, gave you a 5.0 = 100% (☆☆☆☆☆)!

I'm copy pasting an earlier public comment to this story:

"Warren13 - 7 months ago

Great sexy story, its a shame that there isn't more parts to this. Gave it 5 stars"

trianetrianeover 2 years ago

Hahaha - self-loathing, simpering, bi/cuck-wannabe routinely reads cuckold porn, start-to-finish, check;

posts anonymous review going to great lengths to show everyone how disgusted they are by all the things they've just read and abused themselves to, check; then goes into the fetal position and cries until the urges overwhelm them and they do it all over again.. check!

Who exactly do you think you're fooling Anonymous? It certainly isn't anyone here, and I'm sure deep down inside you know you're not fooling yourself either... 🤔🙄😋

rsspetersrsspetersover 2 years ago

when are you listing part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had fantasied about this for years. Finally at the age of forty, my once conservative wife has an I don’t care very flirtatious attitude. Dresses sexier and out sex life has went from a 4 to an 8.

We have our anniversary coming up and she is wants to role play and possibly take it to another level with the right guy.

She likes it when other guys flirt with her, it makes her feel sexy. She started talking a little more dirtier in bed and has mention being open for business like a prostitute. How extra loose she is and how slutty she feels. She is wearing more revealing clothes and ventured in the no bra hard nipples in public a couple of times when out of town.

She’s had a sexual awakening and I couldn’t be happier with my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So much for that marriage!It won’t be long before she loses respect for hubby and treats him like the wimp he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is another user's comment on this story:

"hornycarol - about 2 years ago

hot!

I loved the way the story quickly went from a test drive to a full on hotwife cuck fuck session."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

my wife and i played that affair but after the first guy fucking her for an hour ,his buddy joined them into a threesome. all night long they fucked in all different way cuming all over her. later the next day when she arrived home she was sore and had trouble walking. they asked her if she would join them again the next day , but they invited their friends and it turned into a gang bag . she loved it and wanted more !!!! she now is a regular for them when they come to town. she also makes alot of money .

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Story gave me wood! 5 stars! I would be so happy with such a flirty hot wife. I would send her back right then and have her leave her birth control home!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love (❤) your story, gave you a

5- (4.65 = 93%, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well forget the haters. My wife and i have been doing this for a while now and enjoy it. Always away from home where nobody knows us i love watching guys try it on and buying her drinks. If a guy can make her laugh he is half way there she is a slim size 8 pert bcups and long raven hair with absolute fuck me eyes. She has had a selection of guys young and old average cocks and some big ones all enjoyable. I usually wait until she is finished and she comes back to our room after sex. A few times its been more than one guy and seeing cum drain from both love holes is hot and she loves dp. Its our choice how we spice it up and we love it

427427about 2 years ago

My ex cheated with a young guy at work and I knew when she came home what had happened. I was aroused and ate her pussy before I fucked her!! Too bad that I didn’t feel the same as I do now!! She also suspected that I was bi but we never discussed it.....Sometimes I miss my ex!!

ArcDemonDemiurgeArcDemonDemiurgeabout 2 years ago

Another worthless cuck story. Seriously, how could anyone enjoy being cucked? Aroused, I might understand, after all you're watching sex, but actually enjoying being told that you're not enough to satisfy your wife, or the other stuff happening in this story is just unbelievable to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Shitty cuck story

zcraft5zcraft5about 2 years ago

great story yes a turn on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was OK and hot until she had to keep reminding him that Mark was so much bigger. Cuck humiliation shit. Zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As others said, another cuck story. Now she wants to fuck this guy again, & will continue to do so while telling her husband that he's got that bigger cock than hubby does and will start to actually satisfy her more. Then she starts fucking other guys when hubby's at work or on some GNOs. The door was opened, hubby kept it open wide, & who knows how long the marriage will continue if he starts saying "enough's enough" & she tells him to fuck off. 2 stars. --Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife and I have done this several times. It has really helped our sex life. We get a room at the hotel, and I get sloppy seconds. Sometimes she doesn't score but it still is a turn-on for both of us. And the sex is still great even though we are somewhat disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If I was Marl, I'd have kept her long enough to cum in her again. I liked that she will see him again. Hope you write a sequel about an overnight stay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this was a great store

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another stupid cuckold of a guy. While out on the town at a fun bar. I excused myself to us the restroom. I returned and my wife was talking to a guy. I just sat down and I don't think she actually knew that I returned. She was in what seemed to be a serious conversation. Then she gave him a hug and kiss on the lips. She back up and said wonder where Jim my husband is as she turns and sees me. She turned red. O she said you're back. Yes I said are you ready.? First I'd like to introduce you to Darryl. Darryl this is my husband Jim. He reached out his hand and I just said hi and stood and reached out to her with my hand. She took it. Good to see you Darryl who knows when we will ever see each other again. We had a serious talk on the way home. Darryl was her high-school boyfriend that had dumped her. He was in the area for work for 2 weeks. I asked if we were going to have any problems over him? She said no. I said I believe her. 5 days later she came into the house after work. I had started dinner the children were playing in the back yard. She asked where they were and I said looking out the window. She hugged me and said I want to tell you before anyone else makes a big deal out of what happened at the market. Darryl approached her and was try to get me to go along with him to his motel. And I said? I slapped him on his face and walked away saying stay from me . I hugged and kissed her saying that's my girl I love you. She said I love you too and I'm sorry I had kissed him the other night. Never heard from Darryl again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am ready for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have been asking my wife to do this for quite awhile, she has always flat out said no but came home at 3am from the bar the other night and told me Alex was hitting on her. I know she was wearing a tight dress when she left .... how do I get her to tell me all about it?

wallysolar66wallysolar66almost 2 years ago

Awesome story!!! Have enjoyed reading it more than once!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry Cuz but she went to that hotel with Darryl, she launched a preemptive strike at you!!!! That is why she asked where the children were, just in case it went sideways.. sorry man

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous