Flirting at the Hotel Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FrankMac
FrankMac
187 Followers

"You will what?"

"I will kiss your pussy better."

"Why?"

"Because it's sore from you getting fucked."

She tugged at my balls, "...by a nice big, hard cock."

"...by a nice big, hard cock."

Holly let go of my balls and then grabbed my head with her hands. "Well, then, if that's what you want, here you go, baby." She lowered her pussy onto my face holding my head firmly. "Kiss me."

The smell of come was strong and her pussy lips were swollen and slick. I tentatively kissed the top of her mound.

"Lower"

I kissed her clit. She put a hand over her pussy and I could feel her squeezing her insides. She then rubbed her wet hands over her clit and then turned it over and rubbed it across my lips.

"Again."

Again I kissed her clit, now tasting the salty residue.

"Lick me, baby."

I lightly licked her pussy, again tasting the salty slickness of her lips.

"Harder, baby. Clean me. Clean your dirty wife."

I closed my eyes and drove my tongue into her, licking and sucking at her pussy as she started moaning and grinding herself against my face.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! That's it, baby. Clean your queen up. Suck all that come out of your cheating wife."

She put her fingers against her clit and started rubbing furiously as she rode my face. I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm and was teasing her clit as best as I could with my tongue while she pressed her weight down on me. Finally, with a giant moan, she came.

As she came down, she rolled off me and then pulled me onto her. "Fuck me, baby." Not needing another invitation, I plunged my cock into her wet pussy and started fucking her with nice long steady strokes. Holly pulled me closer to her.

"Guess what, baby?"

"What's that?"

"I really like this game. Guess what else?"

"What?"

"Mark is here for another two weeks."

"And...?"

"Maybe I should go downtown and fuck him again..."

"Oh...shit...Would you like to?"

"Mmmm. He's got such a nice cock." She pulled me down and whispered into my ear, "So much bigger than yours... He said he'd love to see me again."

"And what did you say?"

Holly looked me in the eyes, knowing that I was close. "I told him I'd totally love to see him again. I'd love to feel his big cock in me... You don't mind, do you, babe? That I want to let him fuck me again?..."

Her teasing put me over the edge and I had the biggest orgasm I'd had in a long, long time.

"Mmm. I like spicing things up," she said. "This is going to be fun..."

FrankMac
FrankMac
187 Followers
12