All Comments on 'Flogging the Wife'

by Jamie_in_dresses

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good

I sure hope that you are going to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Don't like fat bitches but I also don't think you should treat people like shit without facing some consequence. Maybe fat bitch slims down and finds someone better

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An Interesting Start

Mix feelings for your story. It's one thing to be a willing participant in a BDSM relationship and it's another to be abused. Also depression is a complicated issue whether you believe in psycho-babble or not. Using it as a plot device can be tricky, especially if you don't address it and perhaps resolve it. It might be something that comes out of Sally's interaction with Lisa, as in why has she let herself go? What I do like is the BDSM mixed with the incest. You have something with potential here and I'd like to see more. It should be progressive over several chapters and include a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I sorta liked it.

It has potential, depending on how the depression issue is handled. Maybe Sally forces her to go to a therapist (one she trusts) to find cause of depression. Diagnosis is she needs rigid structure in her life that gives her needed special attention, aside from being a mother. It is possible that her depression started because she felt her husband was viewing her as more mother to their children, rather than the lover she wanted to be, or she herself had bisexual tendencies that she repressed.

As I said it will depend on how you treat the depression aspect.

As an aside, I feel that you left the story ''Lust for an Older Woman" unfinished. It really cries out for follow-up chapters (emphasis on chapters). I really liked that piece.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

the idea of the shrink is good so the play doesnt lead to something worse.it could be post pardum or something truly terrible at least in her mind.the 3some with the bdsm was hot though and hope it continues on for a real 3 way marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The pussies who make stupid comments

This was a story designed to make pervs cum. To that end it worked. All you pussies worried about her depression need to get ypur head out of your asses. This is a fuck story. As for women into BDSM the little slut did what she was told and if the author fails to continue her debasement the he is a pussie as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Read

This story was well developed and built up very well. A bit surprised by the developments, but enjoyed all. You could really add several long chapters to the story illustrating how the sister brings the wife around to serve both her and her brother better thus making herself feel useful again. Shock treatment like the flogging, while collared on a leash, does work when pleasure is provided as a reward. The end result could be a slimmed down wife who keeps care of herself, and seeks pleasure in being naked for the sister and her husband to use as they wish.

This story has many prospects for serveral more, hot chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please keep writing its a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

would liked to have read more about what happened to the shrew wife and sister and him

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

That was 😠 NASTY, NASTY, 😠 NASTY!! Sometimes, a little intervention is what it takes...

This WAS a little over the top...I know it is a story...but, cops get called sometimes...and I am not one to condone 'family violence'...

In this case (story-wise), funny is the word I would use; brother and sister wanting to help an obviously depressed and withdrawn wife...and, again, it is a story...but would like a follow-up...can you make Lisa's character actually respond POSITIVELY to the dis up line??!!

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Loved the descriptive phrases "fat cynical bitch" and the wife looking like "Jabba the Hutt"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamie_in_dresses@Jamie_in_dresses
721 Followers
I'm straight, though bi-curious, with a very active cd and gay fantasy life.