Flogging the Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her legs up and around my ass, desperate to sink me even deeper into her hot hole. When I lifted my mouth off her, she covered my neck with kisses and licks and nips and bites.

She ran her tongue around my ear and whispered hotly to me. "Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me. I love your cock, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck! I love your cock!"

I tore into her with total ferocity, my mind a wild turmoil of lust. Her pussy was so hot and wet and tight. I could feel every ripple of flesh, every gripping muscle. I tried to run my hands over her body but it was impossible without pulling away from her and my desperate chase for release was unrelenting. Her hands were on my ass pulling me into her deeply, over and over.

Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. She wailed, stifling her howls by sucking down hard on my neck. She was in frenzy and her desperate need drew me towards a climax. Ass fucking is intense but there isn't the silken glove feel of a pussy and Sally was the silkiest gripping glove you can imagine. Her movements against me were desperate and urgent.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck! Don't stop, Don't ever stop. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuckk." She gasped, squirming up into my thrusting body.

I drove her over the edge and she took me with her, her muscles frenzied and clasping at my hot hard cock as it drove deep into her. Spewing jet after jet of cum into her silky folds.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, Yessssssssssssssssss yesssssssssssssss yesssssssssssssss," She cried into my shoulder.

My hips slowed, grinding down into her, reveling in the ebbing release. She clung to me, rocking firmly against me, panting, gasping for breath. I tried to pull up to let her breathe but she clung to me. I relaxed and kissed her cheek.

"I have wanted that all my adult life." She whispered, finally.

"You are so nasty!"

"You have no idea, dear brother!" she whispered with a grin, still panting, she clenched her muscles and gave my cock a squeeze deep inside her. I felt myself start to harden again.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm." She purred.

"God! You're insatiable, woman!" I laughed.

"And, of course, you hate that!" She said with irony.

"You're irresistible!"

"More irresistible than your big fat wife!" She giggled

"What do you think she'll choose?"

"What the fuck do I care? Either way I intend to ride my big brother's cock as much as possible!" She replied, rolling us both off the sofa where she straddled me on the carpet, my cock hardening steadily inside her. She slowly peeled off the corset, revealing her gorgeous breasts. She took my hands and lifted them to her, cupping them around the big soft mounds of flesh. I was sunk. She was truly irresistible. "But, let me have her for a whole month, exclusive rights, what I say goes, and I will give her back to you a changed woman. A plaything we can both enjoy!"

"Let me think on that for a while." I said rolling her nipples between my fingers.

"Think away!" she said, rising and falling slowly on my cock. Her eyes closed in a sensual thrall. "Take all the time you want. I can do this all night!"

12