Floin's Adventures of the Flesh Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Floin had promised not to try to escape and was therefore escorted to the great Stonehenge in a more dignified manner than in restraints. In his earlier youth of cocksure days and great ambition, he had never imagined that his backside orifice would be sought as a desired yoni for another man's hungering horn. Worse yet, his yoni would be on display, open and available for deflowering by a priest reputed to bear a monster manhood when stretched hard into an assaulting horn, and before many of the most distinguished men and women of magic in the isles. Since relations were still officially in agreement, there would even be some invited Roman dignitaries present for the festival. The Celtic New Year was their great harvest event on the first day of November and the night before. Samhain is the occasion when the most gods and spirits are thanked for the bounty that allows them to live on in peace and community for another year. The night festival is when the dead ancestors are granted special thanks for bringing life to the living descendants and there were many different offerings of gratitude. That year it was decided that three young men would be deflowered in ceremony as offerings to both the gods of love and war. They would then each be paired off to a deserving soldier who is awarded a mate that could offer the warmth of firm warm flesh and opportunity to satisfy the urges in powerful loins.

There was no dignity however when his sacramental cloak was removed and he was visible to a large assembly stark naked by the light of two bonfires save just a ceremonial necklace of polished amber stones. His ceremony was set off to one side of the stone circle astride some great pillars along its circumference. He was encouraged to bend over at waist level so that his torso and head rested on a rough hewn table painted with the images that Floin knew to be intercessory spirits. With large hemp cords laid across his back and arms, he was lashed to the table, so that he could not resist any assaults to his person. He could not see behind him, but he could see the small crowd from either side. The onlookers shared a mutual expression suddenly. Their eyelids raised, their eyes widened round like coins as did their mouths. He felt the press of warm flesh against his sensitive spot that is the circular opening to the yoni of the male. Two large hands had clenched him either side above his bare waist. After a brief incantation in another very old Celtic language of which he knew only a few words, he realized that the priest with the great truncheon of manhood, especially chosen for just this sacrament, had stepped into his place. His deflowering would occur apace as a very public spectacle.

He winced in anticipation of the bawdy violation, but had the sense and presence of mind not to tighten his ring and hole as men will do when completely overpowered in the assault of rape. Rather, he flexed his bowels and pushed his ring out to make the puncture into his most personal opening as easy and accessible as he had the power to. This he hoped would make the inevitable somewhat less painful. The assaulting priest, his face streaked with what seemed like war paint in the flickering flames of the bonfire, thrust his hips and lunged his great monster horn, dripping with greasy potions, so that it to tore into Floin's virgin cavity up to the hilt in one quick forward stroke. "Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!' he roared as if in a battle cry.

"Ooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!" Floin could not restrain himself from crying out, much to the delight of an audience of mostly social elites. He could feel how every centimeter of his ring, the tender linings of his vulnerable vessel up to his bowels, through and beyond into his vitals, suddenly had to stretch so wide as if being torn asunder in the impact of so violent a ravishing. All of his lower torso into his abdominal viscera seemed on fire. His eyes teared and he nearly cursed the gods for inflicting an injury on him that would be the end of his being able to eat again, no less deny him the ability to ever excrete his dirt. But as the priest behind began to stroke in his urge to pump the heat from his loins into the much afflicted anus and depths beyond, it was if the fire there cooled and the friction in those parts began a glow of great luxury and profound intimacy of contact. Floin realized that the potions about the gargantuan horn had magical properties that not only would enthrall him for this lusty performance, but could effect his intimate needs and the urges of his flesh for the remainder of his days. His whole naked surface began to glow with a desiring needful heat. It was a cool delicious heat that tingled all about him as the monstrous flesh that filled him thrust forward every time, and he was only in feeling of want if his assailant did no thrust forward with enough fervor and impact. It was a revelation to be skewered like this, so naked and defenseless, vulnerable under complete restraint.

It was the greatest adventure of Floin's life and he thought himself never so alive as at this moment. The gods must have destined this for him. All his heroic plans for marrying into a powerful family seemed silly now. To be naked with a simple but fierce soldier and mated to him for life as passionate lovers, seemed on so many levels, so much more enthralling and fulfilling. The sensation of the great gush of seed from the assailing priest's climax so deep, yet so silky and cooling, was at the moment his own stones and loins had heated and tightened so that they erupted in heated waves of his own seed to surge through the passage of his throbbing horn and spew out on to the ground under him and under the table. He did not recognize the two novices who approached to cut away his restraints and assist him at the end of the ceremony. He was so enervated and transformed by the experience, so filled with a new confidence in the powers of his flesh, he did not care.

Two other young male youths would follow him that evening to be subjected to the same sort of ceremony. Cloaked once more, he was hurriedly escorted by the soldiers who had led him to Britain's most mystical stone circle that auspicious night. He felt the priest's splendid seed slither out his anus and some on to his thighs. Already the initiated yoni began to feel the absence and void of lively man horn from within. He remembered that he had once mocked fellow students for their yearning "cunts". The delectable irony was that he certainly had one now. One of his soldiers in escort spoke to him as they marched across the dark plain that night. "You will make a fine wife."

to be continued. . .

12