Florida Whore: Daisy Makes Them Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy stood up and walked the perimeter of the rug and did a slow turn showing them her thick ass squeezed tightly by her little white shorts.

"Wait," Alex said. He woke up his phone and tapped the screen a few times and a pulsating electronic song filled the garage. "Okay go."

Daisy closed her eyes and listened to the fast music as it pounded in her ears. It wasn't her cup of tea but she could work with it. She touched her fingers to her lips and traced the delicate wet lines of her mouth. She slid a finger into her mouth and sucked on it like a lollipop adding another finger as Alex whimpered again.

A third finger soon joined them and when she had the boy's full attention she walked over to Alex, her hips swaying as she moved. She ran her wet fingers down along the strap of her tank top pulling at it as she worked the other hand up over her stomach.

She grabbed a hold of her ample chest and squeezed smiling at the boys while they watched in horny silence. Her soft hands ran up over her shirt and tickled the flesh of her cleavage.

Jeff leaned forward in awe and bit down on his lip. His cock twitched inside of his shorts, he had been hard ever since he had seen the top of her breasts and every time she touched herself it grew harder. His hand moved onto his knee then up to his thigh. He wanted so bad to grab himself and jerk like there was no tomorrow but he couldn't. He was to afraid. To nervous to reach out and take control of the situation or himself.

It didn't matter if she was a paid whore who's job was to have her most intimate holes filled with the cocks of strangers. She was gorgeous and sweet and treated them like people. She was nothing like the girls at school. Nothing like his mother who treated him like a baby still.

He thought about how his mother lectured him constantly and dug his fingers into his leg. Jeff do this, Jeff do that, clean your room Jeff. Why don't you tell me how you feel Jeff? He frowned and pushed the thoughts out of his head. He had a real life hooker in front of him. What was he doing thinking about his mother?

Daisy leaned back and gyrated in a slow circle and grazed Jeff's face with her ass then moved over to Alex. She smiled and stood over him with her tits inches from his face.

"Go ahead, touch them."

Alex's clown smile returned and he placed his hand on her firm breast and giggled. It was soft and warm even through the layers of fabric and his already hard cock bulged out against his skinny jeans.

"Jeff my other one is lonely," She said. "you had better touch it to."

They were teenage boys raging with hormones and it was just the kind of pornographic thing they needed to hear to free their desire. They bounced her tits in their hands, kneading and slapping each one for over a minute. Neither one of them had ever felt a woman's breasts before and here they were in a garage being entertained by a hooker. They couldn't believe it.

Daisy turned around and moved her hips from side to side, dropping to the floor and working her way back up. She bent down at the waist and shook her ass slowly backing up until she landed in Alex's lap. The boy's tense cock nestled in the crease of her tight round ass and Daisy smiled.

"That's pretty hard," She said. "I can't wait to feel it inside me.

Alex barely heard her. His mind was engulfed in a storm of hormones and desire. He wanted her even more than before. He needed her to take him inside her tight wet slit and turn him into a man.

As discreetly as he could Alex moved his hands to her hips and with all the bravery he could muster he pressed himself up against her teasing ass. Daisy grinned and exaggerated her moan playing into their porno dreams.

Daisy left Alex and sauntered over to Jeff then dropped down in front of him. She slid her hands up his into his shorts and caressed him through his underwear. Her warm touch sent chills through the boy and Jeff leaned back on the bed giving her better access to his cock.

She ran her tongue over her lip and bit gently down on it staring into his eyes. Her warm soft hands sent a burning ache through his body and he grinned wide. He couldn't help it.

Years of lonely nights jerking his cock to porn was finally at an end. He would have this gorgeous woman right here in his mom's garage. Thanks to her he finally understood what it meant to be touched by a woman.

"Dude I'm sorry I can't," Alex said.

Daisy slid her hands out from Jeff's shorts and said "what's wrong sugar?".

"Oh no I don't mean you have to stop," Alex said. "I just really want to touch myself right now."

She laughed and switched over to him. The song had ended a while ago but none them had noticed. The air was thick with the smell of nervous sweat and suppressed lust about to be set free and the aroma was enough to start a small tremor in Daisy's pussy.

Daisy knelt between his legs and pulled her tank top off and tossed it aside.

She ran her hands over her tits and said "Go ahead and take it out."

Alex looked at Jeff and shook his head. "Do you mind?" He said.

Jeff thought about it. There was no way he could bring a hooker into the house. The garage already smelled like three people ready to fuck. His mom would notice for sure if they took her in the house.

"Why not we do everything else together," He said. "we've literally jerked it on this mattress watching porn like eight times."

Daisy got up off her knees and unzipped her shorts then slid them down her long legs and kicked them off.

Her body warmed at the thought of what was to come and that sensation rushed through her veins and down to the tender wet lips of her pussy driving her mad with desire. For the second time this week she would take cock for money and she loved it. In fact she was starting to crave it.

"Holy shit," Alex said.

She followed his finger to the damp patch of fabric stained by her eager cunt then slid a hand over her thong and teased herself.

"Who's first boys?" She said.

"We should flip a coin again," Alex said.

Still stroking her tender slit Daisy turned around and bent over at the waist. She found the penny easily enough but held her position and let them watch her ease the tip of a finger into her body.

"Tails," Jeff called.

"heads obviously," Alex said.

The coin landed tails up and Daisy pushed Jeff onto his back then slid his shorts off.

Six inches of young hard cock strained against his white under wear, already wet with precum. She teased his bulge with loud kisses and slid his underwear off. His cock sprang out at her and she grinned. This was going to be fun.

Daisy straddled Jeff and pressed their lips together. He kissed her back making up for his lack of skill with a boyish eagerness that only served to soak her panties more than they already were.

Her soft wet kisses turned into something longer and harder and she slid her tongue into the teenager's awkward mouth. He groaned and tasted her for the first time awash in a sea of lust and confusion.

Was he doing this right? She moaned into his mouth and slid along his cock oiling it up with her own juices. He decided he loved this and judging from the soft groan that rippled out of her throat she enjoyed it to.

Alex slid off the bed and unzipped his pants. He pushed down the tight skinny jeans and tripped on his pant leg catching himself on the TV stand before he fell.

"Are you okay?" Daisy said.

"Yeah I'm fine," He said. "don't stop."

She turned back to Jeff and kissed him. He was better this time and she rubbed her body against his cock moaning into their kiss.

She couldn't take it anymore. She wanted to feel him inside of her , wanted to make him cry out and be the first woman to take his young load. That was what they were paying her for after all and it's just what she would do.

Daisy pulled her thong to the side and angled the boy's dick against her narrow slit. He trembled in her hand and a second later she buried his cock in the tight inferno of her sex.

She sat up and took a moment to let him catch his breath and wiggled her hips. "You're going to cum very fast," She said. "that's okay just let it happen."

He swallowed hard and nodded. "Its so much better than I thought," He whispered.

"It only gets better," She whispered.

Daisy put her hands flat on his chest and rolled her hips. The slight adjustment sent aching tendrils of pleasure through them both and he groaned. She moved again and shifted to the side until he grew use to the heated grip of her mound.

"Alex how you doin sugar?" She asked.

He stroked his cock and stared into the round cheeks of her ass split by the fabric of her thong. "I am incredible right now," He said.

"Good," She moaned rocking her hips against Jeff.

Jeff breathed in through his nose and shut his eyes. He wished he could have seen her grinding on top of him but it was to much. He needed every ounce of strength just to keep from blowing his load. He wanted the moment to last as long as possible. He wanted to see just how much she could be like the girls in his porn movies.

He shook inside of her and Daisy smiled. Years from now when he thought about the defining moments of his life he would remember her. And unlike most young people he would not look back upon it with disappointment.

Daisy reached back and unclasped her bra then lifted his hands to her breasts. He fumbled with her breasts and rolled her soft pink nipples between his thumb and index finger. She cooed and squeezed him tighter her body trembling with ecstasy.

"Alex sugar its awfully hot in here," She said. "can you give me some beer."

Alex brought her another beer and she leaned back and opened her mouth. The warm booze splashed down onto her lips and rushed down her chin and Alex adjusted his aim and covered her tits in a golden sheen.

The power was like nothing he had ever felt before and he acted on it. "You'll get more when you put that whore mouth on my dick." His voice cracked halfway through the sentence and he added "please".

Daisy grinned and leaned to the side and licked the tip of his cock. He jumped from the sudden pleasure and splashed her tits with more beer.

"God you're amazing," He said.

"You'll find out just how good I am in a second sugar."

She rocked her hips again and drove Jeff's cock deeper into her pussy. It felt so good inside of her, warm and throbbing and perfect. His cock swelled and he raised his hips in a fervent effort to climax.

She tightened around him and for a long second he thought he might explode inside of her. Instead Daisy sat as still as possible delaying the inevitable and pulled Alex closer.

The boy put one knee up on the bed and the other foot on the floor and entered her beer soaked mouth. He shuddered and hunched forward, the pleasure to insane to comprehend.

Alex froze. He could nothing except stand stone dead and stare at the blonde's wet lips wrapped around his narrow cock. How many times had he fantasized about this? How many times had he and Jeff watched women doing this in porn?

Daisy tasted every inch of the boy's oily skin as she leaned forward and sucked Alex deeper into her mouth. The teenager moaned and held onto her shoulder, his heart racing and his balls tense.

He shut his eyes tight and shook his head. Her mouth felt too good wrapped around the head of his cock. It was only a matter of time before he lost control and filled her hungry wet mouth.

Jeff shivered underneath Daisy and raised his hips desperate to release the cruel tension in his balls. She leaned forward and slid him almost all the way out then sank back down and moaned as his young cock penetrated her again and again.

He grabbed her by the hips and gasped. How could anything feel this good? He knew it wouldn't last much longer. She was to tight and warm and his cock was to eager to follow nature's design.

Her own body tingled and trembled with the knowledge that she was their first. Every woman they ever slept with would be compared to her. At night when they couldn't sleep they would lay in bed and remember this moment. They would slip their hands down their pants and stroke themselves to climax and because of that she wanted it to last as long as possible.

Daisy bounced harder on Jeff's cock and he shut his eyes. There was no way he could hold off any longer. If he didn't cum soon he would die, he was sure of it.

"I'm going to." Jeff hardly got the words out before a spasm rushed through him and his legs tensed. A full load of his young seed burst from the buried tip of his cock and rushed upwards to fill the damp mound of her cunt.

"I..I..I came," Jeff said.

Daisy pulled the cock from her mouth and smiled down at him. "You did great," She said.

He nodded and laid back on the bed to exhausted to absorb anything around him.

"Can you lay on your back," Alex said. "I want to try something."

"Sure sugar," Daisy said.

She climbed off of Jeff and felt the wet emptiness she always felt when she took a good cock out of her pussy.

"Good now dangle your head off the mattress." He smiled and said "And open your mouth."

Daisy followed his instructions eager to see what the youth had planned for her mouth.

Alex placed a hand under her head and filled her mouth with beer. "Don't swallow," He said. "I saw this in a movie."

He reached up and grabbed her tits amazed at how willing she was to do such a bizarre act and pressed his cock into her mouth. She accepted him with ease and clamped her lips tight around him to keep from spilling the beer. Alex shuddered and leaned his hips forward and pressed his cock against her tonsils.

"Are you okay?" Alex said.

She gave him a thumbs up and Alex leaned forward again.

His cock entered her throat and the warm beer rushed in after it filling every inch of her tight throat. She gagged and tensed and put her hands on his hips to guide his thrusts.

Alex moaned and pushed harder and she gagged on his cock accepting it as best she could. Her lungs tightened and her throat burned but her cum soaked pussy trembled with delight.

There had always been a part of her that desired to be used and dominated and although she had suppressed it most of her life she had an outlet for it now.

Nobody would shame her for the twisted joy she got being filled with cock. That's what her clients wanted after all.

Alex buried himself in her throat and rocked his hips groaning as he humped her mouth. Her face scrunched up slammed by his waist line with every thrust and she gagged. Warm beer rushed back up and burst through her nostrils. Beer and snot spilled out of her nose and she coughed hard swallowing him yet again as the mess ran down over her face.

Alex loved porn but it was this simple act that was his favorite. Something about the way girl's make up smeared as they choked on a hard cock made him harder than anything. He found himself wanting to skull fuck every woman he met. To make them gag and drool and force them to throw up on his cock.

He could never admit it. People would shame him. It was cruel to women, abuse even but women had been cruel to him. So what if he wanted to get a little revenge. Besides it was sexy as hell. Still it was wrong wasn't it?

Ashamed by his behavior Alex pulled out of her heavenly throat and backed away. Daisy rolled over and coughed gasping for breath then took another sip of beer.

"I'm sorry," Alex said.

"Don't be," She said. "I loved it."

"Really?" He said.

"Yeah I've always loved it rough," She said.

"That's so hot," Alex said.

Daisy laughed and turned over on her back and spread her legs. She ran her fingers down over her wet slit and grazed the trembling pink skin of her clit and gasped for breath. She stroked herself faster and cried out her body burning with desire.

She stroked herself closer to the edge and when she hit it she let go and slid off the other side.

Her body tensed and her head arched back and a small burst of her and Jeff's juices sprayed out onto the bed as she orgasmed in front of the boys.

Alex stared at the wet lips of her pink cunt and he rushed forward tripping slightly as he pounced on her. She giggled and wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him into her already full pussy. As he fell on top of her his cock sank into her and she clenched around him.

Alex tensed and groaned his legs stiff and his head swimming in explosive euphoria. The walls of her vagina squeezed again and he went limp on top of her. She smiled and stroked the back of his head and accepted her second load of the night.

"That was some fuck sugar," She said.

"I..I'm sorry I didn't last longer." He said.

"Nonsense you both did great," She said.

"Can we see you again?" Jeff said.

"Whenever you have the money you just send me an email." She said. "I'll come right over for you boys."

Reluctantly Alex climbed off of her and collapsed on the bed next to Jeff. As an added tease Daisy stood up and scooped some of their cum out of her pussy and sucked it clean.

Staring at her the two teens fist bumped and laid back down to enjoy the stupor of their orgasms.

Daisy dressed in front of them and cleaned her face up with a towel Jeff brought her and gave each boy a soft kiss on the tender flesh of their balls before she bid them farewell and walked back to the car.

She started the engine and smiled. She was only three clients into her new job and it was already the best thing she had ever done in life. And she was four hundred dollars richer. That was half her rent...or a couple of really cute outfits.

12