All Comments on 'Flow'

by clarkcrow

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very good

well written. please do more.

xxx1953xxx1953almost 13 years ago
Outstanding

Terrific character development & very good erotic writing. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

I couldn't stop reading once I started. It was very well-written.

ExMonkExMonkalmost 13 years ago
AWESOME!!!

Extremely well written in all respects! You really have quite a talent for writing. I do hope to read more of your future writing. How long will I have to wait...? Just keep up the very good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

First time I ever left comment on this site. You have great talent. Wasn't just great erotica, it was great story. Couldn't stop reading. Really cared about characters. Even love to read more about them.

Kudos.

mcollectmcollectalmost 13 years ago
WOW

I read a lot on this site and your story is in the top ten! You have a real talent so keep it up!

LadyFalconLadyFalconalmost 13 years ago
Nicely done, Clark.

I will stick you in my favorites list on my browser and check back regularly to catch your next submission. I very much enjoyed your slow build up and character development. You are absolutely right, it adds to the heat of the story if you know the characters and are pulling for them. I hope to see another story from you very soon.

FyrewingFyrewingalmost 13 years ago
Now *that* is a story!

Fan-freekin-tastic!! Very much truly a story in every sense. Delicious gradual building of tension. I am definitely going to share this one as needing to be read. Well done!

northlandernorthlanderalmost 13 years ago
A Really Good Story

A really good story, especially for a first effort, a really good relationship developing between two people. I'll be keeping an eye for your stories

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years ago
Fine, delicate, well-written...

A most lovely tale. Thank you.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
Very impressive!

First go or twentieth this is a five! Well done. Even a great title. Congratulations and Thank You!

NormCastleNormCastlealmost 13 years ago
Erotica or a love story

I can only imagine the many hours you took to create a perfect first time story...one word...BRAVO !

LickerLoverLickerLoveralmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Excellent 1st or 100th effort ...hope to read many more

lust_4_ulust_4_ualmost 13 years ago
Absolutely OUTSTANDING!

I have read on Lit for years now and this is by far one of the better stories I have come across. Extremely well written - fantastic detail in a manner that still lets the reader put in their own experiences to personalize the story. I look forward to more stories from you! Thanks for sharing!

BGeorgeBGeorgealmost 13 years ago
Fabulous, touching story

Wonderful story!

I very much agree with you on the importance of the backstory and character development before they strip off their clothes. It really helps us identify with the characters, and hope that they ultimately find the love the deserve.

Also wanted to compliment you on the excellent use of the flashbacks. Too often they are confusing or jarring, but I think you used them very effectively.

Looking forward to reading more of your work!!

papagrizpapagrizalmost 13 years ago
OUTSTANDING STORY

It is really hard to believe this is your first effort and I definitely hope it won't be your last. I gave you a 5 because it was that good and it was very obvious the amount of effort you had to put into the story. Please keep writing I will watch for more.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

This is the kind of story I like, with sex being a natural outcome of a relationship, and you did it very well indeed.

Aside from it being a good story, you did a good job with the execution: good grammar and spelling; dialog that sounded conversational and didn't use "dirty talk" for its own sake; and you gave the relationship time (years, in this case) to evolve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

This was an amazing story. Please write more of these

amber1312amber1312almost 13 years ago
Good

grief, that has to be one of the most tender stories i have read in a long while. Sometimes like i have said before on a few other authors stories a 5* just isnt enough. This deserves a ten rating and higher.

You are a very talented author and I look forward to reading more submissions from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

every once in a blue moon we get a gem like you. Hope you stick with the style very erotic.

HappyHotHappyHotalmost 13 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY!

I can't beleive it was your first try. Keep writing. Please!

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsalmost 13 years ago
AMAZING!!!

For your first story you have captured something that many strive for. You have captured the pure essence of emotion. You captured my attention with the first page and I felt a need to continue reading. You took the relationship from just the casual to the joining of two bodies, minds and hearts. Please continue to write stories like this and don't allow just raw sex to become your mainstay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Commendable

This is the way a romantic erotic story must be..............

I am sure you will be liked by a above average percentage of readers...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bravo

This was a really excellent story. As others have said, good character development, dialogue, build-up. I almost never comment, but felt it was necessary. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

I'm a girl, never really been in a relationship, and I guess I live vicariously through romance stories and...literotica. But I have to have to HAVE TO tell you that this is one the most sexy, genuine, and heartfelt pieces I have ever read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great!!

Nice and slow, very good character development and attention to every detail! Some aspects were also quite realistic which is something I liked. The fact that you made Amelia divorced - didn't see that coming! It was a good twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Superb

I loved the slow build up and the unwritten realisation of his intense feelings for the older woman and the gradual development into a full blown relationship and how in the end he was able to tell her that she had always been the one

Thanks it is nice to read a story that is not just wam bam thank you mam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Glad I was wrong...

As your story moved along, I noticed how emotionally distant Grain was from his whole life, not just his "Daisy", and thought "oh, no, it's his first piece here and he's decided to present erotica as written by Camus or Chekov. Ugh."

Wrongo (speaking of "patience"). Your slow revelation of his parents death and its effect made the low affect completely understandable and perfect for your story of the blossoming of his own feelings. And her own courage in opening up to him. Perfect. Really well written and, as Anonymous/"Wow!" said, it was a moving bit of romance. Author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Incredible

You have a great talent for erotic writing and this was perhaps the best story I've read so far, good build up with an appropriate ending as I felt the way in which the two of them finally came together was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really lovely story

Just a lovely story you have written. I love the emotional build up and how charcters act with one another. Thank you so much for writting and shaing !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding story from outstanding writer

Your skills are finely polished and you have a great future. This is the best short story I have read anywhere in a long time. Where can we find other stories by you.

GalatorGalatorover 12 years ago
Good story but the act of penitration was never described.

I've been reading stories on this website for a little over 7 years now and a couple of things I've noticed about "top list" stories is most of the time (though not always) they exceed 5 Literotica pages in total length and have been carefully proof-read. Your build-up was of average length and very well done. You should (and I mean this sincerely) dislocate your shoulders patting yourself on the back.

There were a few typos and a couple of gender confusions ("her" when it should have been "him" etc) but for the most part it was a clean read.

Consider taking advantage of the volunteer editor service. A lot of them are technical writers who can police your punctuation, grammar and noun usage without changing the plot or overall voice of the story.

Your sex-scenes were amazingly well-written up until the point of actual penetration. He spent 30 minutes building her up only to plow into her and finish in two minutes. You mentioned he was slightly thicker than average and that sex with her ex-husband was few and far between not to mention she had been living on her own for quite some time. To summarize, dude's packin' and she's tight. Something to think about, *shrug.*

For a first time submission (or even a seasoned writer)it was an amazingly well-done piece. 5 stars, looking forward to more from you.

theinternetisforporntheinternetisforpornover 12 years ago
Beautiful

Wow! That was brilliant! I'm so excited to have had the chance to read this, really! It rarely happens that a story is so well written. I loved every moment, am truly impressed.

I find it difficult to believe that you 'don't have experience in these matters' as you say - I want a piece of your imagination! Well done, I look forward to reading more.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 12 years ago

I too agree with many readers who recognize your beyond-the-norm writing skill and presentation of life, as we know it truly evolves - over time. Picking up an alley cat doesn't generally work for something you want to take home to play with (even short term), much less a 'hidden treasure' you hope to polish up and introduce as a soul mate. Clark presents real people, in real, everyday situations familiar to most readers; specially if they resolve in pleasure for good partners ... and readers.

CowboyZGCowboyZGover 12 years ago
Ah...

You brought out the good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So nicely done ...

As it flows, down the hill, it becomes, something more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

I thoroughly enjoyed this story and look forward to more of your work.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
What a talent you have and what an excellent story!

I don't think I have seen a better effort for a new author. You seem to have a natural talent and you wrote with such care that it actually was a pleasure to read your story. I hope you give us many more stories in the future and I truly thank you for a real Five Star effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!

I have to say this is one of the best I have ever read. I would love another part or two, if there are some thoughts of you in that direction. Brilliant story.

A_Little_ShowA_Little_Showabout 10 years ago
Wow! Tears running down my cheeks and an ache in my loins.

I stumbled upon this story because it was listed as similar to one of mine. Yours is much better ;) I have tears running down my cheeks and an ache in my loins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing!

I love this story!

It's not just giving him his first time (unlike other stories). There was a good foundation for their relationship. It progressed from years of friendship. Please do write more.

BluSkiezBluSkiezover 8 years ago
Beautiful

Beautifully written, sweet and tender, rich with detail, and it felt real. A pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best sex story ever.

I never read something such beautifull. Its a great story. You have a lot of talent.

Grain reminds me of myself. Im still 16, and i dont know whats going to happen next for me.

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 6 years ago
Sensitivity, Tenderness, & Mutual Kindness...

Your extended mental journeys are extremely relatable

and appealing.

Nice people growing together is so appealing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent read!

I really enjoyed your story. You write very well.

88Ozguy88Ozguyabout 5 years ago
Sensible ... sensual ... sexual

This is soo good. Letting me inside the mind of each person. Knowing their thoughts. Their feelings. Their hesitancy, yet their growing interest in knowing, in learning more, which so naturally took time. It drew the reader into their mutual attraction.

All of this led to our enjoying the sensual sexual finale. Such a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

three and a half pages of nonsense.... you could have told this story in a page and a half... I gave it a low score because it was verbose... shorten up you stories...one star

brunnzlbrunnzl6 months ago

I like the pace, the characterization, the slow build; but as far as I appreciate the universe this story is set in, I consider the "alice"-story even better. this one has some flaws - i.e. the sudden and short change of perspective was very irritating - that the successor doesn't. still an entrancing read.

If you enjoyed this story, make sure you don't miss "Alice and I"!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous