Flow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkcrow
clarkcrow
184 Followers

"God, no. And I'm glad. This film cannot be good if it's making you want to watch that."

"We could always turn it off if it's really bad."

"Agreed. We'll give it half an hour?"

"Fine by me."

The film lasted perhaps twenty minutes before they both changed the channel, but there was nothing on TV that interested either of them. So the TV went off, and Amelia put some music on instead, also getting a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses in the process. Thinking of food, they began to talk about the last few weeks, and how she felt like a new person in some sense. Eventually the conversation took a turn when Amelia suddenly asked him a question she had been wanting to all night.

"Grain? What happened with Clarice?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well. Why did you never go out with her?"

"I wasn't interested."

"That's it?"

"That's it."

"Oh. Was it awkward between you two when you went back after she asked you out?"

"No, not really. I think she understood that I was just a friend. I think she believed it was a bit of a long shot anyway. She wanted to try it. I didn't."

"Simple as that, hmm?"

"That simple."

"Was there a reason why you weren't interested?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, was there some specific reason or was it just general?"

"Does it matter?" There was a subtle defensiveness in his tone, the last thing she wanted to hear, and it was intriguing.

"No, not at all. I'm just curious."

"Well. I guess there was a specific reason, but it doesn't matter now."

"Oh? What was it?"

"Nothing important."

"Grain... you can't do that. Now I'm even more curious. And you know I won't relent."

He sighed and shook his head, and in a mock depressed voice, said, "Venusians!"

She smiled and lightly smacked his shoulder with her hand. "Go on!"

"I guess I was interested in someone else," He said, looking at her over his shoulder.

There was a slight change in atmosphere all of a sudden. She nodded. "I see."

He looked back at the floor. "That was then."

"No more?" She asked.

He shrugged. "I love this song," He said as an old, slow piece of jazz piano came on.

"... You know, I think I figured out something the other day."

"What?"

"Why you never called me by my first name while I was married."

Suddenly feeling nervous, Grain gulped and tilted his head to the side while looking at her. He raised an eyebrow and as an attempt to diffuse this line of thought, he asked, "There was a reason why I never did that? Other than being afraid of Grandma's death grip?"

She smiled and nodded. "It was about boundaries, wasn't it? As long as you stuck to my surname and title, there was always a formality to it. Less personal."

"Are you asking me, or telling me?"

"Both."

"Hmm. And why would I want to keep it formal? We're not formal at all, are we? We're good friends."

"We're very good friends."

"Then?"

She stuck her tongue out at him in response. Then the song changed and the nerves hit her. And the need to dance. It was the one song she had been waiting for.

"I feel like dancing," Amelia said in a low voice. "Dance with me?"

"What? Now?"

"Yes. Now," She said standing up and reaching for him.

He shook his head. "I don't dance."

"Yes you do. I've seen you. You're good."

"I was drunk at the time."

"So pretend you're drunk now! Come on, get up."

Another mock sigh, and he stood up. Though he looked nonchalant, his heart was beginning to race. It got worse when she moved right up to him and put her arms around his neck, ensuring there was no way he could escape now.

"It is customary, I believe, for the man to put his arms around the woman," Amelia said, putting on a posh accent.

"Around the waist, or lower?" Grain asked, hardly believing he did so.

She gasped. "Mr. Black!"

"I'm sorry, I was just joking," Grain said quickly.

"Oh no, I'm just glad you asked. You can put them wherever you want." There was a tone of challenge in her voice.

Since when did they flirt so easily? It wasn't as if it was something new. There had been subtle moments of flirting over the last several weeks, but it was never as open as this. Perhaps it was the wine. Or maybe she really was serious. Grain stammered for a moment, narrowed his eyes at her amused look and then put his hands around her waist. Now they were very close together. He could smell her, and it only served to make his head rush. Doing his best to keep his shallow breathing quiet, they began to sway in time to the music. And eventually she settled her head on his shoulder, her lips just a hair's breadth away from his neck. He could feel her breathing. He was also sure she must have been aware of the artery in his neck pulsing wildly.

This was too close for comfort. It was all he had wanted for so long and now it was happening and he needed it to stop. But he didn't. He swayed, savouring every sensation that her body close to his produced in him, and the feel of her. He wasn't sure how it happened, but she got even closer, and suddenly they were touching and the blood was rushing down there and...

To his horror, he was responding down below. And there was no way she could not feel that against her body. He was about to break away in embarrassment when all of a sudden she spoke.

"It's okay," She whispered, but even then it was loud. Her voice was wavering slightly.

"What?"

"I know. I can feel it. Grain, it's fine. I... like it. I love that I can do that to you."

"Oh." Though disbelieving at first, the need to break away disappeared, but the nerves surged back even worse. "Are you sure? I mean, I'm sorry, I can just move--"

"Grain, did I ever tell you, how much I loved it when you first called me by my first name?"

Though they did not disappear, it felt as if his nervousness went through some sort of shift. Then he knew. She wanted this; as much as he did. It seemed incredible.

"It felt so very right," She whispered.

He was suddenly aware of the tips of her hairs brushing against the arm he had around her waist. Her hair was loosely tied at the nape, and there were locks of it framing one side of her face, the side facing him was free and uncovered. He could see her neck, exposed to him, her creamy, pale skin inviting.

She kissed his neck lightly. It was tentative at first, but then stronger. He closed his eyes, almost unbelieving. She rubbed her cheek against his lightly and stood like that for a few moments. He opened his eyes and waited. Was he supposed to make a move? Before he knew it, he was butterfly kissing the curve of her jaw, where it met with her neck. And then along her jawline, only to stop in surprise momentarily when she tilted her head back and moaned. Realising it was a good thing, he kissed a trail to her chin, and she moved her head down to look at him.

He had never seen her eyes so close up before. He wanted to tell her how beautiful they were. She smiled.

"Grain... Are you okay with this?"

Not trusting himself to speak, he nodded.

"I've wanted this for a long time," She said quietly.

He nodded again, feeling awkward, wishing he could just speak. But his thoughts were racing too fast. It didn't matter. She bit her lip and moved forward, closing her grip around his neck and kissed him deeply on the lips. He kissed back, just as deeply, enjoying the softness of her dark lips. His hands lowered, apparently of their own accord, down to her buttocks and he cupped both of them, squeezing slightly. They rose again and he massaged her lower back while he began to kiss her jaw again, down to her neck and trailing little licks and kisses to the hollow at the middle of the clavicle. There, he stopped, wondering if he should go lower.

She giggled suddenly.

He looked up in surprise. "What?" His voice was slightly high and raspy. He cleared his throat.

She looked at him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Stop thinking."

"What?"

"Stop thinking... You're thinking too much."

It was true. "I just... I don't really know what I'm doing." It seemed easier to admit than he thought it would be.

"It's okay. You're doing fine. Flow. Let your body do the talking." With that, she pushed him down onto the sofa and stood while he stared.

Slowly, she took the hem of her dress and very deliberately raised it up, moving forward as she did so, to put one leg on side of his body. Suddenly he could see along the inside of her thigh, right to the lace underwear she was wearing. She smiled at the look on his face. She moved forward and straddled him, slowly spreading her legs a little so she could push down on his erection. The contact was electric. Feeling the warmth and the pressure there, he stared with fascination at her legs, her waist and then her breasts.

When he looked up at her face, she smiled. She stroked his face and ran her fingers through his hair and he closed his eyes, pushing against her hand with his cheek when it came down again.

"Grain... Are you sure you're okay with this?"

He opened his eyes and nodded. "Aren't you?"

She leaned forward, pressing her breasts against him and her head against the side of his, wrapping her arms around so she could run her fingers through his hair again. Her mouth was next to his ear and she kissed it, nibbling the lobe for a moment. His hands immediately ran up her thighs, stroking them. The close contact to her body, something he had wanted for so long, seemed so vivid, he wondered for a moment if it was really happening.

"I want this more than anything right now," Amelia whispered.

She sat up again and for a while she simply ran her hands along his neck and his face, and he found his hands were massaging her thighs. He could've stayed like that forever.

She put her arms on his shoulders and leaned down to kiss him again, along his neck and lightly bit his shoulders, and his clavicle. It occurred to him, it had probably been a long time since she was intimate with someone, but that thought rapidly disappeared into a world of feeling and surprise at how pleasurable he found the biting. She sat up and took the bottom of his t shirt and pulled it over his head. Running the tip of her tongue down from his clavicle, she went toward his nipple, circling it and then sucking it lightly.

He gasped suddenly. "That's... good!"

She sucked harder and came up again, lightly giggling. Quickly, licking his lips, she kissed him again. "I love kissing you."

"I'm not exactly aversive to it either..."

She smiled and leaned forward, touching forehead to forehead. It seemed so surreal to Grain on one level that this was happening, but when she touched her forehead to his, suddenly it was natural. Nothing could have felt more real at that point, just from that simple touch. He let his body flow.

He reached out to her shoulders and slowly pulled the straps of her dress over her shoulders. She moved back and let the straps fall past, taking the top of her dress with them. She now sat in front of him topless. Her breasts were bigger than he had thought. They looked soft and round, sagged slightly and were tipped with large nipples that neither pointed up or down, but a little outwards. They were perfect, somewhat more than a handful and very inviting.

He looked at her and saw she was actually nervous. It seemed completely ridiculous. Did she have no idea how stunning she was? He wanted to tell her all kinds of thoughts that the sight of her triggered in him, all the things he wanted to do to make her feel good.

Instead he uttered the word, "Wow."

She emitted a short laugh which made her upper body shake and her breasts sway slightly. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts. They were soft to the touch, and he squeezed.

"Mmm... Go on..."

He rubbed them, cupping them and being sure to rub his palms over her erect nipples. Lifting one breast slightly in his hand, he leaned forward, while she did the same, and he licked the underside slowly upwards, flicking her nipple with the tip of his tongue. Then he took it in his mouth, running his tongue around it and over it before he sucked lightly. Taking her moaning as a cue, he sucked harder, massaging her other breast, lightly pinching her nipple. Getting lost in it, he took as much flesh as he could into his mouth and heard her gasp suddenly. He let go off it and kissed the underside of both breasts, up between them and onto the other nipple.

She was rocking now, her mound rubbing over his erect penis, and he stopped momentarily, realising the sensation was nearly more than he could handle. She raised her body up and he kissed a ways below her naval, just under the curve of her belly. There was a sudden twitch from her, her abdomen sucking in slightly.

"Do that again," She whispered, her breathing shallow.

He licked the same spot and suckled on it. Again her abdomen twitched but this time she pressed forward a little. He put one hand on her buttock and the other on her waist, nibbling and kissing the same spot while she held herself there for a few seconds, until he began to kiss lower, as she raised her body as far as she could.

Then she sat back down on his lap and to his surprise, ran one hand down his chest and past his naval to settle on his hard erection. He gasped as she cupped it in her palm, rubbed it and squeezed it.

"Amelia... uh... that..."

She eased the pressure.

"Might come. Too soon," Grain moaned.

She leaned forward, still rubbing him there and gave him a deep kiss, dragging the inside of her bottom lip along his bottom lip. She moved back, kissing his chest and down to his naval, moving her body further back and finally off the sofa. Suddenly she was on his knees in front of him.

She grinned at the disbelieving look on his face and reached to undo the buttons of his jeans. Once that was done, she pulled them off. He raised his hips to allow them to slide off, raised his legs and she pushed the jeans away. His bulge was obvious against the thin material of his boxer shorts. There was a small wet patch from precum. She touched his penis, rubbing lightly through the fabric, her thumb briefly touching the wet patch.

Grain gulped. There was no way to describe how much space in his head the sensation took up. It was the first time anyone else had touched him there. She pulled off his boxers, with a little help from him, and freed his cock from the restraint. It twitched with each heartbeat and otherwise stood up, curving toward him a little. It was about average length, if a little thicker than usual.

"Mmm..." Amelia seemed to say, though he could not be sure since he was far too distracted by the fact she wrapped her hand around the shaft and began to slowly stroke it, increasing the pressure every time she got to the tip.

党That feels so good..."

She smiled and moved forward, kissing the tip of his cock. With the very tip of her tongue, holding the shaft, she licked upwards underneath the head. He could've sworn his cock jumped at the contact. She licked the underside of the head a few more times, before moving forward to lick around it, and then taking it into her mouth. The feeling of her hot, wet mouth, and the sliding of her soft lips over the head made him squirm. He could not tear his eyes away as she slowly, deliberately took the head of his cock in and out of her mouth, flicking the underside every time it left the heat of her mouth. He did not think it could feel any better until she started sucking with more pressure, never quite going down the shaft, but focusing on the sensitive, smooth head and licking hard with the full flat of her tongue.

It wasn't long at all before he felt he was going to come. In a quick, short breath, he whispered, "It's coming soon..."

She sucked hard one more time, before letting his cock leave her mouth, and she kissed the underside of the head, sucked it a little and began to move her hand up and down around the head, gripping firm but gentle.

Grain moaned, unable to take his eyes of the look on her face as she stroked his cock firmly and slowing down until she stopped. There was a look in her eyes that he hadn't seen before. Amelia was very wet by now and her breathing a little shallow. She wondered for a moment whether she could go all the way. She wanted him now, at that very moment. Letting go of his cock, she stood up with that strangely serious, intent look and turned away from him. Grain stared, mesmerised by her look, his cock twitching with each pulse. He watched as she slowly took the sides of her panties in her hands and slowly pushed them over her wide, round buttocks. She pushed them all the way down, bending over slowly as she did so.

Grain's eyes immediately went to look between her legs. Her labia were in view, puffy and glistening. He wanted to kiss them, pull at them with his lips, lick between them. He did not move though. Caught in a trance, he watched as she straightened up again and stepped out of her underwear, slowly pushing it to one side with her foot.

Turning to look at him, she moved forward until she was nearly touching him. "Grain," She said in a nervous voice. "I understand if you won't want to do this, since it's your first time. I can't wait any longer. We have the rest of the night to do whatever, I know. But. I want you. Now."

Grain opened his mouth and shut it. Until now, it hadn't even occurred to him that this was a possibility. He had not even dared to hope tonight could lead up to this. Part of him had wanted this for longer than he could figure out. Part of him felt fear at how it could change things. There had never been anyone else though, he knew, that could ever make him this comfortable. This willing to be intimate. He didn't trust himself to speak. Instead, he nodded at her and held out one hand tentatively.

She smiled and took it, spreading her legs as she moved forward, prepared to straddle him. Then slowly, she lowered herself on him. Grain had no idea what to expect in terms of feeling and even now he knew he couldn't describe the sheer wall of sensation that hit him, not just down below, but an amalgamation of all the bits of her touching him; her hands on his shoulders, her legs rubbing against the side of his, even the look she gave him.

Keeping her eyes on his, she began to rock, slowly grinding her pussy on his cock. Grain couldn't help but thrust upward in rhythm with her, his breathing becoming more ragged. His hands gripped her buttocks and squeezed tightly, helping her move on him as she slowly increased speed. Soon she was moaning loudly in time with each grind, her pussy squeezing his cock. Her back was arched slightly, causing her breasts to jut out toward him. They shook with each movement, the flesh rippling invitingly. He moved forward and with one hand took one breast into his mouth and sucked the nipple with increasing vigour, eliciting more moans from her.

He was lost in her, barely conscious of what he was doing, having finally let go. She wrapped her arms around his head, pushing his head into her breasts and her grinding was now reaching fever pitch. Her eyes were closed and her head tilted back as he listened to her breathing become shallower and felt his cock getting ready to burst. He gripped one of her buttocks and put his other arm around her back. The moment was upon them.

With a long, loud cry of pleasure, her grinding suddenly slowed and she let out a exclamation with each pulse of her orgasm, pushing against him with an intensity that surprised him, her muscles tightening and her mind blanking completely as the rapture took over. He came instantly. He felt as though he was shooting from somewhere in his torso, waves of feeling flowing down and through his cock. He shot a few times, feeling hot inside her and mixing with her juices. He was breathing hard into her chest, his head still buried in it, pounding with blood and echoes of the orgasm. She stopped grinding and her breathing deepened as she lowered her mouth to his ear.

clarkcrow
clarkcrow
184 Followers