Flow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkcrow
clarkcrow
184 Followers

"Oh, Grain... Grain. Oh. That was. Ohhh..." She trailed off to let her breathing calm. She kissed him a few times, lightly and quickly on his lips and around his face. Then she looked straight into his eyes, taking in the expression in them.

Grain simply stared back, a small smile on his face. He tucked a few strands of her hair that had come loose, behind her ear and stroked her cheek. He wanted to stay like this, looking at the glow in her body, feeling her joined to him. She kissed him a few more times.

After a moment of smiling at him, she put her mouth to his ear again and said, "Bedroom. Now. Please?"

She didn't have to ask him again. He nodded and helped her up, amazed that there was more to come, knowing he wanted nothing else right now. His cock was almost numb and limp again. He was aware of her smell filling the air, something new to him, as she took his hand in hers and pulled him behind her, making her way to her bedroom.

He was fascinated with the slope of her shoulders and the way her hair trailed over her back as they both entered her room into the soft glow of her lamps. The black dress she had tried on earlier was still on the bed. She simply picked it up and threw it on the floor. She turned around and kissed him again, standing at her bed. He kissed her gently, his hands running over her hips.

When he broke off the kiss, something occurred to him. "Amelia, what about... uh. Protection?"

She smiled. "Only thought of it now?"

Grain raised an eyebrow. "I have to admit, I did get sort of very caught up in what was going on earlier..."

"Don't worry about it. It's not an issue."

"But--"

"Trust me," Amelia said, moving in for another kiss. "If it was, I would have made sure."

"... Okay."

She kissed him again. Grain realised that perhaps the act of kissing was just as intimate to her as everything else they had done. He kissed back hungrily, pulling at her bottom lip and letting her tongue dart in and out of his mouth. He was already beginning to harden again but focused on her instead. His hands went round to her back and he stroked up and down lightly. She broke off the kiss and nuzzled his neck.

This act alone set his thoughts racing. At this point, he decided he wanted to make her feel good, completely focus on her. Grain kissed her neck, nibbling along it. She moaned happily and he took this as a sign to lightly bite all the way down her shoulder. Then he moved back and slowly pushed her onto the bed so she was sitting down on the bed, her legs on either side of his. He leaned over and kissed her lips, then her chin and her neck. He trailed kisses down to her shoulders, kissing each alternatively, his hands on her sides, massaging them lightly. Her hands slowly ran up his thighs and she took hold of his shaft. He broke off kissing her clavicle and shook his head, moving her hand away from his cock.

"Not now," He whispered as he lowered his body down so he was kneeling before her. "First, I'm going to... I want to do this. Okay?" He said, hoping she'd understand.

To his surprise, her eyes were full of emotion as she silently nodded. He frowned, wondering why she looked somehow both happy and sad.

"It was rare for... him to think to do this," Amelia said quietly.

Grain was surprised. He could think of nothing more but wanting to do this. Give her all the attention he could, to do everything he could do to make sure she was enjoying it.

He ached a little down there, but he ignored it as he kissed above her breasts, his hands on her thighs. She put her hands on his upper back, her breathing hitching a little as he kissed around her heavy breasts. He trailed kisses between them and underneath them, scraping his teeth along the underside of each lightly and briefly. Using one thumb, he lightly rubbed one nipple while he took the other in his mouth and sucked lightly, one hand moving up her thigh, the thumb rubbing back and forth and in circles just on the inside. For a while, he licked, lightly nibbled and sucked at her nipple, cupping her other breast in his hand and squeezing. His sucked with more vigour until he was pulling at her nipples with his lips and remembering the earlier gasps, taking in as much of her breast into his mouth as he could. She moaned and arched her back, pushing her breasts toward him.

"Mmmm... yes..." Her whisper came out. Grain sucked, letting her breast fall out of his mouth at the height of each pull. She giggled and moaned again.

He held her sides and putting his lips around her nipple, flicked it rapidly with his tongue, for as long as he could before he did the same to the other breast. Everything about her turned him on more as he moved lower down. Her legs widened a little as he kissed her belly and nuzzled it, stroking the top of her thighs. Suddenly he felt the urge to kiss her back, kiss her anywhere else he could. He stood up and pulled her to her feet, feeling amused at the sudden puzzled look on her face.

"Grain...."

"Turn around."

"Stop teasing me..." She said as she turned around. "I thought you were..." She trailed off.

Grain smiled. He kissed her shoulder and ran his hand over her buttock. He kissed between the shoulder blades and then down her spine. His hand cupped one of her breasts from behind and slowly pinched the nipple, pressing hard between his forefinger and thumb. She moaned as she pulled on it. He kissed across her lower back. Then lower down, each buttock, sucking lightly and stroking the side of her thighs, he kissed down the back of both, the back of her knees and the top of her calves. She widened her stance, perhaps without even realising it, and he could see she was a little wet. Briefly, he lightly ran a finger between her pussy lips, once, twice and then a few more times. She twitched and gasped, taken by surprise. He licked his finger, tasting her for the first time and marvelling at the strangeness of it. It was like nothing else he could remember tasting.

Amelia stood and waited with her eyes closed. The thought of him kissing everywhere on her body excited her. It was an act of worship. She opened her eyes as he turned her around again and slowly pushed her down to the bed, making her move further up on it. He was kneeling again, kissing the inside of her knees. Then to her delight, he lifted her legs so she rocked back and supported her upper half on her elbows, her breasts moving to the side a little and her legs widening in his arms. He slowly licked along the inside of her thighs, deliberately taking his time, trying to keep his eyes on hers. She could not look away. Her pussy was already aching in anticipation and her breathing was shallow. Nearer the top of her thighs, he licked upwards and gave her little sucking kisses that deepened the closer he got to the top. Until finally, he was licking along the groove where her leg joined her torso.

He kissed around the inside of the top of her thighs, taking care not to touch her pussy yet. She moaned and squeezed her legs together, almost as if to push him toward where she really wanted to feel his wet tongue, but he simply resisted the push using every bit of his willpower and kissed above her pussy. Then, slowly, he put one of her legs over his shoulder and pushed the other leg further outward, exposing her pussy completely. He looked up at her. Her eyes were full of lust and something else entirely. She was breathing shallow and he was momentarily in a trance at the rising and falling of her breasts.

He had no idea what he was doing, but rather felt he should do whatever he could, and go from there, to watch her reactions and see if he could learn from them. He looked down at her pussy, taking care to take in the detail. For a few moments he knew he was not sure what he was seeing, even though in theory he knew where everything was supposed to be. Then, hoping for the best, he lowered his tongue into folds of her labia and gave her one long deep lick upwards. His tongue made contact with a tiny nub and she moaned suddenly, not taking her eyes away from him. That was her clit, he noted, and moved away from it. Realising in effect, he could not quite see what he was doing, he did everything by feel, trying to learn and memorise everything he could. He began to lick along the labia, slowly at first and then with quick rapid flicks every so often, punctuated with attempts to pull them slightly with his lips. It was hard though, as they were wet and he could not get a grip.

Amelia was loving every moment. She let her moans express everything she was feeling as he began to lick her pussy, sometimes slowly and sometimes with surprising speed, his nose occasionally rubbing near and on her clit. He pushed his tongue inside her pussy and did his best to swirl it around before returning to her labia and then finally moving up to her clit. She let out an exclamation of pleasure as he sucked on her clit lightly, running his tongue around it and over it, flicking it and then sucking hard. He remembered once, someone telling him, the best thing to do was to write letters on the clit with his tongue, but he was so far gone in the sensation, he did not know how he could even focus enough to do anything coherent like writing on her hot, throbbing nub. Instead he licked it every way he could, sucked with varying pressure and occasionally returned to licking along her pussy any time she seemed to be close to losing control. She was lost in him and had fully lain back onto the bed, one of her hands rubbing and pinching her nipple and the other hand on the back of his head, pushing him closer.

He entered her with one finger and began to thrust in and out with it, finally focusing solely on her clitoris, increasing in speed and pressure until her entire body seemed to stiffen and her hips bucked and she let out a long moan that took over his hearing entirely. She moaned loudly over and over as his tongue on her clit was relentless in its licking, and her body jerked spasmodically, her leg coming to his head as she completely left herself in her cries. Her clitoris twitched, the muscles around it contracting, and Grain was rewarded with a tiny rush of her juices which he lapped up. Her spasms calmed, her moans quietened a little but did not go away completely for a few more moments as she arched her back, her eyes closed and her breathing rapid, her heart pounding and her legs finally relaxing around his head. He had stopped licking, completely entranced in watching her orgasm. She had a light layer of sweat on her body and he realised he too felt hot.

His cock ached for her, but he ignored it, watching her slowly sit up, bit by bit with the help of her arms. She smiled at him. He had never seen her smile so warmly at him before. She lowered her legs on either side of him and he straightened up again to meet her in a kiss. She licked his mouth, tasting herself, and bit her lip.

"I love you, Grain."

It was completely unexpected. Her eyes looked vulnerable and yet there was this confidence in them that he could plainly see. She was waiting for him to say something. Grain found no trouble at all in responding.

"I love you too."

She smiled. She brought her forehead to his, as she had done a lifetime ago. "I don't need anything else. I just want you. If that scares you... I..."

Grain simply nodded, making her move her head too. He understood. She had known him for so long, knowing that he avoided relationships, avoided intimacy. But he had never understood until now, that it wasn't so much that he was avoiding it all, but rather it all seemed pointless unless it was her. Always and only her.

"Amelia. It's you. Always has been. I'm not scared."

"Oh, Grain..." She kissed him again. She kissed him a few more times.

Grain was then aware of the ache in him, but strangely enough it had subsided a little. He wanted to stay like this for as long as he could.

They weren't sure how long it was until she pulled him onto the bed and spread her legs, pulling him between her. He entered her slowly, dipping low to kiss her breasts and her face as slowly he began to thrust in and out. She wrapped her legs around his body, pushing in rhythm with his thrusts, feeling full with his hard cock. She stroked his neck as he increased speed, letting his body lower onto her, feeling her nipples against his chest as he pushed in as far as he could. Soon he was thrusting hard and fast, as much as the position could allow, the feel of her around his cock almost unbearable. He came suddenly, with a lengthened grunt, his head in her neck and her legs squeezing him tightly as she gasped. His mind wild with feeling, Grain let his body relax on her, as he finally subsided. As she always did, and always would, she kissed him.

Sometime later, they lay in bed, side by side staring at the ceiling, her head on his arm and her hand in his. He was thinking again.

"Amelia?"

"Hmm?"

"What happens now?"

There was a beat of silence. "Well. I guess I could screw your brains out again in a bit."

Grain laughed. "I meant... you know."

"I know."

Grain wanted to speak, but he hesitated. His thoughts seemed silly but he needed some sort of reassurance. She sensed his hesitation, and lifted her head to look at him.

"Grain, what is it?"

"It seems stupid."

"Tell me." Amelia shifted her entire body to the side so she could look at him more comfortably.

Grain sighed. "I've never been in a relationship. I don't know... what's expected. I don't know how things are supposed to be."

Amelia laid her head on his arm again, smiling at him. "Is that it?"

Grain rolled his eyes. "I knew it was stupid."

"No, it isn't. You've never experienced it, so how can you expect to know if there's a way of doing something like this one way or another? But I wouldn't worry at all."

"No?"

"Grain... the way things are. Before this happened even, you coming over, being here, spending time with me. All of that. That's it. What else do I need? The only thing that's different now, is that we know how we feel about each other and we can act on it. You let your body do the talking, right?"

"Hmm. Yes."

"It's the same thing. We'll figure it out as we go along. I don't really know how it goes either."

"But you were with--"

"I know. But that was him. This is you. This is different. This is better."

He couldn't help but smile. There was a long silence. He felt better all of a sudden. The fear seemed stupid once he thought about it properly in light of her words. He just had to flow with her. In some ways he always had been. What could have been more comfortable than that? He tightened his embrace of her, and let out a contented sigh.

"I could still do with the whole screwing your brains out again though," Amelia said quietly.

Grain smiled. And pulled her body onto his. And kissed her. And the night flowed.

clarkcrow
clarkcrow
184 Followers