Flower Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonnaBeck
DonnaBeck
1,059 Followers

Ray's face lit up, "She's doing really good! I'm so proud of her. She dropped out of school!"

Tracy laughed, not really sure why that was a good thing. "Well, that's great. Hey, shouldn't you be at work?"

"I am. My boss sent me over here to do some work on an apartment up the street, so I thought I'd say hello. Do you have any more of your story? Alicia has been printing out a copy for me, but she said you haven't sent anything for a while."

"Yeah, I had a busy weekend, but I wrote some last night. I'll send it to Alicia."

"Cool, we'd both like that. Hey, have fun on your date tonight. Say 'hi' to William for me."

"I will."

"Damn, I still can't believe that is your grandmother. She even told me she had a granddaughter. What a small world, right here in New York. "

"Well, New York is really just a ton of little neighborhoods piled on top of each other."

"Yeah. Weird. Okay, see ya Tracy." And he turned to leave.

Ah, finally! Tracy was ready for a little quiet time so she could think and finish the church flowers. She could be really social, but every once in a while she liked to be alone and focus on her work. After a whole hour in thoughtful silence working with the yellow flowers, she stood back to admire her creation and was pleased.

It was then that she allowed herself to check her phone and saw a text from William, "This is going too fast. I need to take a break. Don't text me back."

Tracy felt like the wind was knocked out of her. She reread the text. Is this a joke? She wondered. It isn't even funny. How could this be? Don't text me back? She looked back over the text messages they had sent that morning to see if there was any clue. Had she come on too strong? No, he was at least as flirty as she was.

Tracy slumped down on her stool and stared at her phone. She wanted to cry, but wouldn't. She wanted to break something, but wouldn't. She tossed her phone in the drawer and got busy cleaning the shop. She turned up her music loud and purposely missed a call from Beth. She busied herself by cleaning the front window, and when the sun came through the window it blinded her temporarily.

She went and sat at her stool and just stared straight ahead. Maybe this was because of his OCD. Maybe this is too much for him. Perhaps he is too unstable. Or maybe he just used her for sex and got what he wanted. She couldn't believe it. Tracy really wanted to call Beth, but she felt like she would feel judged for sleeping with him so fast. Beth would never reprimand her, but Tracy would feel it. Tracy folded her arms and put her head down on the desk. Too fast? Take break? Don't text me?

And then she got angry. Angry at herself for ignoring the little voice that said "too good to be true." She decided to fill her orders and go home. Antonio came back with the bike and Tracy acted preoccupied so he wouldn't see that she was upset. When he left, she hung the "closed" sign on her door and went home and kicked her shoes off, pulled her dress off, and crawled under the covers.

* * * * *

William thought 5:30 would never come. He was finally off work and ready to go. He stopped in the employee bathroom to brush his teeth and then he stepped outside and hailed a cab. It took him twenty two minutes to get to Petals, so he was just few minutes early. He went to the door and saw the "closed" sign and assumed Tracy was in back. He called her to let her know he was outside, but she did not answer.

The thought occurred to him that she was not there, but why wouldn't she be? They agreed that he would come by the shop at six o'clock. William wondered if maybe she went home to change. He would wait ten minutes. He called again after twelve minutes. He started feeling anxious, wondering if the plan had changed or if there had been a miscommunication. And why wasn't she answering the phone when they made plans for six o'clock. Maybe she felt ill? Surely she would call or text, but she did neither.

William decided to go check her apartment since she lived close by. It took him only six minutes to walk to her apartment and someone was coming out so he was able to enter the building and go directly to her door. He knocked and heard Tracy say, "Who is it?"

Who else could it be? "It's William."

Tracy opened the door. It was dark in the apartment and she was wearing a short black kimono embroidered with cherry blossoms and no glasses. Her hair was a mess.

"Are you okay? Are you ill?"

Tracy glared at him.

"What is it Tracy?"

"I'm not going to play these hot and cold games with you William," she snapped. "Make up your mind. If you are not up for this, I don't want anything to do with you."

"Up for what?" William was suddenly overwhelmed. Maybe Tracy was not who he hoped she was. Had he been a victim of wishful thinking? She did not show signs of mental instability before now.

"Don't text me!" Tracy was indignant. "Don't text me? Pffft, don't worry about that, I won't text you ever again. And I won't bother you with photos of my ass anymore, except to say you can kiss it!"

William looked at Tracy confused, and then took out his phone. He didn't see any text from his phone, so he asked Tracy to see hers.

"Why?"

"Because I didn't say 'Don't text me'."

"Yes, you said some other stuff too, but I got the gist of it."

"Tracy, please let me see your phone."

Tracy picked it up off the end table and turned it back on. She picked up her glasses and put them on, but would not look at William. She handed over the phone.

"That little- ...Melissa!" He looked at Tracy and explained, "I put my phone in my desk drawer today. I felt like I was obsessing on checking my messages, so I left it in my desk drawer. She must have texted you then deleted it. Look, I don't have that outgoing message on my phone." William handed Tracy his phone and the last message was about her butt and his hand.

"She saw the photo of my butt!"

William sat down and put his head in his hands. He was overcome with rage. He wanted to smack that little manipulative bitch. How dare she take his phone and send a hurtful message to Tracy. How dare she? He looked up and saw that Tracy seemed deep in thought, and then the corners of her mouth began to curve up.

"So...then...you didn't tell me to back off?" She asked coyly.

"Of course not, Kitten. That thought didn't even cross my mind."

"And why did you put your phone in your desk?" She wore a sexy grin and was playing with the tie around her robe.

"Because I couldn't stop thinking of you." Both were grinning and maintaining eye contact.

Tracy came closer to where he was sitting and removed the tie from around her robe. "And you don't need a break?"

"God no," William swallowed. She was going to seduce him. And he was going to let her.

Tracy let her robe fall open, revealing black panties and nothing else. He could see the curve of her breast, her navel, and the panties from the photo. She held the sash in her hand and wore a playful grin. "And you don't think this is going too fast?"

"Not at all," William answered. "I am enjoying this pace very much."

"Good," Tracy said, as she straddled his lap. William raised his hands to her butt and Tracy said, "No, no, no, Mr. More. You made me sad and now you are in big trouble." But she was smiling as she took his hands off her butt and put them behind his own back. She used the satin sash from her robe to tie his wrists together.

William humored her— he could get out of her silly restraint in half a second if he wanted to. But he didn't want to. He wanted to allow her to do whatever she desired.

Tracy took his face in both hands and kissed him squarely on the lips. Then she used her tongue to part his lips, which he gladly let fall open. She rubbed her tongue gently into his and sat up a bit, arching her back, bringing her breast up to his face and presenting him with a pert little nipple which he gladly took in his mouth. "Mmmm, I missed you Mr. More. That scared me. The thought that you didn't want to see me again was just awful."

"I'm so sorry you went through that, Kitten," William said, as he migrated from one breast to the other.

"I'm feeling much better now," she giggled, and then she rose off his lap, knelt between his legs and unbuttoned his shirt. Tracy used both hands to feel his chest, boldly, firmly, and then she brought her mouth to his nipple and slowly sucked with very firm pulsating sucks, while she rubbed her tits over his hardness. Flicking his nipple with her tongue, she then bit gently and a moan escaped William's lips. Tracy really liked playing with his nipples much more than she ever anticipated. With her mouth still on his chest, she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants, and then lowered them as he lifted his hips in cooperation. Then she began her licks. Slow, long, firm licks from base to head of his shaft, then she gently swirled her tongue around the head while maintaining playful eye contact. She had a firm grip around his shaft and milked a big drop of precum out of him, then used her finger to take it and wipe it on his nipple and lick it off.

William moaned with pleasure. Oh she was good. Such a little sex kitten, and obviously enjoying being the seductress. He was in heaven as she kissed his neck and stroked his cock, and then she pushed him gently back on the couch and crawled on top of him, his hands still behind his back. "If I ride you without a condom, you will belong to me, Mr. More," she whispered. William said, "Okay," and laughed gently, for he thought that fact had already been established.

"Say it," Tracy ordered.

"I am yours," William whispered in her ear, and Tracy cooed her approval before lowering her wetness down on him, engulfing him completely, until he was snuggly inside of her. Tracy relaxed her body completely, for just a moment, and then she began to wiggle. Not riding him or pumping, just moving, gently side to side. She was lying on top of him, not sitting, and gently moving her hips in a circular motion. Her ankles hooked under his legs and her breath filled his ear. She was using him, like a toy, and he didn't mind at all. In fact, he found it extremely sexy that she knew just what she wanted and was taking it. Her movements became quicker, and shorter, as she used him to rub herself and he became mesmerized by the twitching he was feeling down around his cock. He didn't move at all, just felt her move and when he knew she was there he gently whispered, "Yes, cum for me Kitten." And she did. She achieved super human strength momentarily and squeezed her legs around William and he felt her tense and squeeze him, the pleasure was almost excruciating. Then she almost convulsed on him, spasm after spasms, and finally whimpered and collapsed.

"My god, you are sexy," William said. He was still rock hard and Tracy laughed and said, "I really missed you."

William slid his hands out of the sash to reach up and grab her ass. He decided he liked her on top, but now she lifted herself up off his chest and rode him in a different way, with long strokes. William loved watching her like this, her breasts moving, her head tossed back, smiling at him with lust in her eyes. He loved the feeling of not being entirely in control of the thrust. He liked her weight on him. Tracy was picking up the pace again and he decided to let himself join her in her next climax, so he relaxed and let her ride him. He lost himself in the sensation of her wet pussy sliding down his cock over and over until he could feel her interior tremors, which led him to surrender to his own orgasm and he felt the waves ripple through him in concert with Tracy's, crashing over and over until they both subsided and finally ceased.

Tracy relaxed her body on top of him and he gently caressed her butt cheeks, wondering what he could say, how he could put his feelings into words, and then Tracy sighed and spoke, "I'm starving, William. Can we go eat?"

William laughed and said, "Of course, Kitten. Let's dress and go eat."

*****

Thank you for your votes, kind comments, and emails. Just a reminder - this story has 9 chapters.

DonnaBeck
DonnaBeck
1,059 Followers