Flower Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonnaBeck
DonnaBeck
1,059 Followers

Tracy was crying now, her heart breaking for the young William, but he just stared straight ahead and continued.

"So I lost it, my sister lost it, my dad drank, and my mom has numerous organized files on things that don't matter while her children fell apart. And, well, I don't mean to go on about this Tracy, but our house was...very cluttered. Items were put where they didn't belong. Except our bedrooms. Kate and I put locks on our doors and our father allowed us to do that because he understood we needed some space that wasn't crazy. We had a bathroom that connected our bedrooms, so we would stay in there most of the time or be outside."

Tracy wiped her eyes and silently thanked God for Kate.

"She wasn't mean or abusive to us, Tracy. She loved us. She still loves us. She is a very sick woman and it hurts to see her in so much anguish. That is one thing I learned from my own mental break. The psychologist was able to help me see my mother as a sick person. I used to get so angry at her for not acting as a mother should, or for being illogical. Well, as you probably understand now, I decided long ago not to have children of my own. I am not opposed to having a family, but always thought I would adopt or...use a sperm donor."

Tracy laughed, and William looked at her questioning.

"Oh William, you don't understand. Everything you just told me was intense and sad and heartbreaking because I felt bad for what you went through. But it doesn't scare me one bit. I was terrified that I was going to lose you over this, because I got pregnant and you wouldn't want me. But you know what I thought to myself? Well, at least I will have his baby. I will always have a part of William now, even if he doesn't want me. Because I will always love you, William, no matter what you decide. I love you and I love your baby and I am not scared of any genetic disorders. Knowing what I know now, I would pick your sperm over anyone else's at a sperm bank, because I happen to think you are amazing. Other men, sperm donors, may not have your family history, but they would lack all of your good qualities that I am hoping this child gets from you."

William stared at Tracy in disbelief and said, "Tracy, don't you understand? All those disorders have a genetic predisposition."

"So what."

"So what?"

"Yeah, so what. Your sister has one and one on the way, right? Quit being a scaredy cat."

William looked at Tracy and slowly his expression changed from bewilderment to serious.

"Scaredy cat?"

"Yes. I almost said 'weenie', because that is what I was thinking. You are brave in so many ways, but you are scared because this is something you can't control, but guess what William - no one can. Talk to my mom about biology and genetics. It is a crap shoot for everyone; you just think you know some of the odds. This baby could have Down syndrome or Tourette's or ...well, it couldn't be ugly coming from me and you," Tracy laughed, "But my point is, I am going to love this baby if it is healthy and even if it isn't."

William was smiling now, "You sound like Mother Theresa. If Mother Theresa was a sex kitten and called people 'weenie', that is." And then he hugged Tracy tightly and kissed her face over and over. "We still have a lot to talk about, you know. But I think I am ready to take a break." Tracy shrank at those words, and William quickly corrected himself. "I mean from talking! Not a break from each other. Tracy - it is going to take me some time to get used to this baby idea, but last week made one thing very clear: I love you and I want you in my life."

Tracy leaned in and kissed William lightly on the lips and ran her hand along his short beard while looking into his eyes. William stroked the side of her face and tucked her hair behind her ear, studying her face, thinking how he thought he had lost her forever. He didn't want to talk anymore, just wanted to look at her, but she spoke, "I'm sorry to put you through that, William. It was hell for me too. But it feels so good to be back in your arms."

A devilish grin crept onto his face.

Tracy took off her glasses and raised her eyebrows at him, wondering, hoping that he was feeling amorous.

"You were very sassy," he said, "first calling me a scaredy cat and then almost calling me a weenie."

Tracy grinned back at him.

"In fact, I think your behavior qualifies as 'petulant brat.' If I didn't know better, I would think you were asking for a spanking."

With deliberately wide eyes, Tracy drew her breath in. "You wouldn't spank a pregnant woman, would you?"

"Oh, I most definitely would, if she deserved it."

Tracy squinted at William, and then very slowly stuck her tongue out and drew it back in. William abruptly stood up and pulled Tracy up by her hands, and then he bent over and threw her over his shoulder and picked her up. Tracy squealed and giggled as he carried her to the bedroom and tossed her down on her back, then pinned both of her hands above her head as he lowered himself down on top of her, between her legs which immediately wrapped around him. He kissed her on the mouth and his free hand felt the back of her thigh and up to her butt and began squeezing her bottom firmly.

Tracy moaned into his mouth and then William lowered his mouth to her breast and stopped rubbing her butt long enough to pull the front of her dress down and free her from her bra, and began slowly, teasingly, flicking her nipple with his tongue. Tracy wiggled and tried to get her hands loose, but William brought reinforcement with his free hand to hold her in place. Tracy did not want to fight it anyway, so she tried to relax as William continued to slowly torment her nipples with his tongue, lips, and teeth, until she was whimpering "please, please, please," which made him slow even more. Then he suddenly became aggressive with her breasts, kissing them firmly, over and over. Tracy loved the back and forth dance of gentle and aggressive, not knowing what he would do next. He sucked harder and removed one hand to begin massaging her breast, feeding more and more of it into his mouth, and then backed off again, flicking the tip of her nipple with his tongue, and she felt such a yearning between her legs she thought she could cum just from the friction of his waist pressing down on her pelvis.

He is torturing me, Tracy thought to herself. I thought he was going to spank my bottom, but instead he is going to torture me by not touching me below the waist. Tracy loved what William was doing to her, but she could hardly take it, and squirming and moaning was reduced to begging, "Please William?"

"Please what, Kitten? What do you want?" William whispered in a sexy voice and looked up at her long enough for her to see the sadistic grin on his face.

"You know," Tracy whispered back, "you know what I want."

William shook his head and went back to lightly flicking her nipple in a slow methodical manner. Tracy felt a pulsating yearning down below and could feel her own wetness in her panties. "Aaaah, please?"

William sucked a nipple hard and rhythmically, like he had no interest in doing anything else, still firmly holding Tracy's arms above her head. Tracy was squirming and rubbing into him and could feel his hardness on her thigh and never wanted anything more, "Please?" She was getting louder, but William continued to ignore her pleas. "William, I'm sorry I called you a scaredy cat! Please, please, please?"

William gently bit her nipple before calmly ignoring her requests.

Tracy moaned, her pussy was clenching from all the nipple stimulation, "Please forgive me? Please fuck me?" she gasped.

"I have forgiven you completely," William smiled and slowly licked her nipples.

Tracy tried to squirm her way loose, but it was pointless. Her squirming, fighting, and begging had no effect on him, William was going to do what he was going to do, when he wanted to do it, which apparently amounted to sweet, teasing torture. Tracy was practically in tears of frustration, for she had never been denied or played with to this extent, yet it was sweet blissful ecstasy to be William's plaything. She knew it was pointless to fight it, but she couldn't keep from grinding into him from below. The pulsing between her legs was unbearable, she felt like if he touched her, even through her panties, she would cum. But he didn't. Instead he finally kissed his way up to her neck, to her ear and then across to her mouth, but Tracy could hardly kiss him back because she was panting so hard. At least now she could feel him, hard and stiff pressing against her mound through his pants and her panties, she could feel the heat between them.

"You want me bad, don't you?" William whispered into her ear.

"So bad," Tracy conceded.

William ground himself into her, but still kept her arms pinned above her head. Tracy teetered on the verge of crying out in frustration and started to wonder if he wasn't just playing with her, if he was paying her back for hurting him. "Please William? I have to have you inside me."

William leaned up and grinned, and finally let her arms free. Tracy immediately wrapped her arms around him tightly and moaned in great relief, and then pulled a hand in front of him to get his pants off. "Uh-uh. Be patient," William warned. Then he backed up to his knees and unbuckled his belt. He didn't unbutton his pants, instead he pulled the belt all the way through the loops and folded it in two, holding the ends in his hand and looked down at her with an intense expression. Tracy gulped and her eyes went big as she thought oh my god, I thought he meant with his hand.

"Do I need a 'safe' word?" she asked.

"I think a simple 'stop' will do," William answered as he rolled her onto her stomach. William took the two sides of her black panties and slowly lowered them all the way down her long legs, gently dragging his fingers along her skin as he did so, leaving Tracy trembling from excitement rather than fear. He stopped at her ankles and pulled one foot through, then took the free foot and placed it through the same opening so that her feet were lightly bound together, then he pulled her dress up above her waist exposing her bare bottom and the entire length of her legs. Tracy wiggled her bottom, a very sassy move for a woman in such a position, but William resisted the urge to smack her butt right then.

"Nine days, Tracy. But my belt is not punishment. It is reward for coming back to me. Do you want your reward, Kitten?"

She almost muttered a sincere apology, but realized she wanted to feel the sting of the belt. The bottom half of her body ached for William and she needed some relief, some contact, even if it were swift and stinging. She wiggled her butt at him one more time.

Smack!

Tracy felt the first sting of the belt on her right butt cheek, but did not cry out.

Smack!

The second caused a whimper to escape her lips.

Smack!

And the third lash of the belt caused Tracy to cry out, "Oh!"

William gently stroked her sore bottom with his hand. Tracy lay panting, wondering what he would do next. The worst torture she could imagine was if he denied her. She wanted to feel him, wanted him to take her, she wanted to get on with the spanking, hoping he would enter her finally, but instead he seemed content to gently tickle her butt cheek with two fingers.

"That was only three," Tracy whispered.

William laughed and rolled her over on her back, and kissed her mouth, hungrily. "I can count, sassy. The rest will come when I have my cock buried deep inside you so I can feel your little butt cheeks tighten up."

"Oh my god William! Fuck me, now! Please?"

William stood up and Tracy nearly cried thinking he might not grant her wish. Her dress was still bunched up around her waist, her feet still bound by her panties, her tits led out and her hair was a mess, but William was fully dressed except for his belt, grinning confidently. He started to unbutton his shirt, slowly. Tracy stared at him, breathing with her mouth open. "God, I missed your body," she murmured spontaneously as he removed his shirt. When he finally unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, Tracy was making little whimpering sounds again, not looking at his eyes any longer, waiting to see his manliness, his beautiful cock that was hard and straight, and glistening with precum.

Tracy threw her head back in delight, wiggled a foot out of her panties and spread her legs.

William was equally delighted by the sight before his eyes, he could see her wetness coating the inside of her legs. It was time. He knelt between her legs, put his cock at the entrance, and could feel the heat radiating off her. He couldn't help but think how feral she looked, while he felt entirely in control. She looked up at him with pleading in her eyes, her expression saying more than any words could convey. "I am yours," he said, as he finally parted her sweet wet pussy that felt as tight as glove, hugging him from all sides so that he had to actually work his way in rather than slide. He kept eye contact as he slowly slid back out, her lips dragging and squeezing his shaft, then he plunged back in, marveling at the tightness. She was incredibly slick and already pulsating on him and he knew that she would be cumming soon and that he would not join her this time. She was already clenching on him, squeezing and bucking and she hooked her ankles behind his back, but William was feeling very particular about what he wanted at this moment. He reached back and grabbed an ankle and pushed her leg straight up in the air so that he could take longer, deeper, strokes that would slow her down just a moment, but still result in her satisfaction. It barely took a few strokes before Tracy was cumming and William took immense pleasure, not only in the sensation of her squeezing his cock, but in watching her face, her expression so erotic as it went from intense squinting, a tortured or pained look, then her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened, and her groans changed to a giggly sound as her face relaxed and a smile spread over her face. William had her leg up over his shoulder and was still moving in and out of her slowly as she looked up at him smiling, then she closed her eyes again and William smiled too.

Then he slowly withdrew and rolled her over, Tracy now like an exhausted rag doll instead of being wound up. She was completely compliant, lying face down on the bed, presenting her ass to him with her knees together. She had three red stripes on the pale skin of her butt cheek, and William stroked them tenderly as he entered her from behind. Tracy cooed, sounding like a contented cat purring, wiggling back into him with her eyes still closed and a smile remaining on her lips.

William enjoyed the deep plunge attainable at this angle and relished the sensation of sliding in and out, Tracy actively moving back into him with each thrust as they met half way. He loved the sight of her like this, the wild sex kitten, narrow waist, perfect round moons of her ass, watching his cock slide in and out, her pussy hugging him, squeezing him with each thrust, as if it didn't want to let him go. But he would take and give, take and give, take and give to her relentlessly. Tracy added to the feeling by rocking her hips to the side with each thrust and the increased sensation was becoming overwhelming. Rather than give into the feeling, he slowed a bit and smacked her ass.

"Oh!" Tracy yelped, having forgotten to expect the swats she had coming to her. William felt the desired effect as her muscles clenched with each swat, smack-smack-smack- but it was more than that, he felt increased wetness and realized she was going to cum again, so he smacked her ass firmly but a little harder each time until she yelled, "Aaaah! More, more, more!" and he smacked her greedy little ass while driving into her in rhythm until Tracy lifted her head, arched her back and William could feel her cumming again and this time he could not restrain himself, but pushed into her deeply, smacked her one more time, then pumped into her with abandon as they came and came and came, and William shuddered and felt a tingle run throughout his body that made him tremble, before he withdrew and collapsed at her side.

They were both panting now, covered in sweat, and William leaned over and moved the strand of hair that was stuck to Tracy's cheek. She smiled with closed eyes and brought his hand to her mouth. She kissed the back of his hand and held it there, as he continued to stroke her hair with his other hand, feeling overcome with love for her. Tracy sighed. She wanted to apologize for the pain she caused and she wanted to apologize for being pregnant, although she knew William wouldn't want to hear that. But she needed to say something. "William? Promise me you won't stay with me out of obligation. I wouldn't want you to. I can do this alone. I don't want to, I want you with me, but nothing scares me more than the thought that you will not want me but feel obligated. Nothing scares me more than the thought that you might resent me for getting pregnant."

William continued to stroke her hair, choosing his words carefully. "I told you how I feel about you Tracy. I love you. I realized I love you before I knew you were pregnant, but now that you are...well, it does change things. It means we both have an incentive to make this work and not just for ourselves. It means you can't do that again, Tracy. You can't exert your independence and cut me off without talking to me. You must give us a chance to talk about things. One of the things I fell in love with was how you spoke your mind, but then you suddenly closed up and turned your back on me. We have to communicate, Tracy."

Tracy sighed and rolled on top of William, taking his face in both hands and looking him square in the eyes. "You are right. And in case I did not communicate clearly, I love you William." And she kissed his lips.

*****

Thank you for your votes, comments, and emails. There are two more chapters to this story and they will post right away.

DonnaBeck
DonnaBeck
1,059 Followers