All Comments on 'Flower Power'

by KewlBlueTiger

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOLY Fuck...

This is the best story i've read in a long time. I'd just like to thank you very very much for writing it.

crazirandi14crazirandi14about 18 years ago
Awesome

I didn't understand all the science of it, but having it there really made the story! It was great! Great ending too!

xxxecilxxxecilover 17 years ago
Floralicious

A sexy and enticing story; but it would have been more logical, and more suspenseful, if Dr. Day had told the main character about the threat to him AFTER they'd had sex. Then threat of the carnivorous plant could have then been used as a dangerous plot twist, since many men might have difficulty performing under the threat of death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing!

Wonderful story. I've read it again and again. Sure, it hasn't always struck my fancy, but I cannot deny how erotic it is. The detail to science is something that really sets this story apart from many others.

The only change I could possibly yearn for in this story is detail to sex. It seems to be pushed by so quickly, with such a long session of foreplay lasting the night, and then the act - with the exception of that bit near the end of their love - is over so fast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

interesting---is a good word for this piece. I never really thought about flowers that way. I like to garden and find beauty in the flowers and their colors. To help us beat life illnesses would be a very welcome treat but you are right big medical pill companies will never go for it. So let's keep it to the relam of fanstay and surprize them all when it really happens. Thanks for the great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous