Flower Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the mushroomed tip of the stamen vine reached her sex, Day rose off of my member. My softening shaft slid out of her cum drenched flower inch, by inch. When my head drew free of her wet grip, the tendril struck forward like a snake and slid between the swollen folds of her flower. Day lurched as an overbearing sensation apparently gripped her body. The yellow tendril, now several inches deep into her body, pulsed with a dark orange color.

Loud rustling drew my attention upwards and I saw the great flower of the plant begin to turn and descend, as if it could see us through omnipresent eyes. It was leading itself downwards towards us by the stamen that had snaked out from it's floral center.

Fear gripped me, but so did the many tendrils wrapped around my extremities as they grew solid with turgor pressure. I struggled vainly. Day leaned over me, one hand falling heavily on her chest. I then realized hundreds of long white roots were snaking up like white worms in the mud around us. The spaghetti like strands touched me and sent a stinging sensation through my body. I then began to feel numb. My ability to even struggle diminished in a matter of seconds. Above me, I could see the huge flowery head drop down about six feet over our bodies. The vines drew me from underneath Day, lifting my naked body before the ominously huge flower. Somewhere in the background I heard Hanna screaming to Day to get out of there.

My mind concluded that this was the end, I would be stuffed into the carnivorous flower for its slow consumption of my nutrients. It's sepal leaves drew back and the petals opened wide, exposing a tooth filled center that oozed with sticky sweet smelling enzymes. Still, in my heart I heard Day's voice begging me to trust her.

And something else; a sudden feeling of defiance that chased any fear away. Sacrificed or not, I knew that I had permanently planted my chromosomes into Day. She was going to have my baby. The flower drew back, several feet away from me like the head of a giant red dragon. It then shot forward, it expelled a huge pink cloud of spores that surrounded me. I took one breath, and the pinkness around me went black. I lost consciousness.

***

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath. The salty Pacific air filled my lungs and the sound of the surf pounding the shore completed an ensemble of perfect relaxation. The sun was beating down on my reclined chased lounge, but I was wearing plenty of lotion. I reached over for my beer, and picked up a copy of TIME. The headline on the front read "Flower Power?" with an empty flowerpot on the cover. I opened it to the article inside and read the subtitle, "Can This Plant Hold the Cure for Cancer?"

I had read the article six times.

A familiar left hand pressed against my shoulder, it was wearing a gold ring with a significant rock. The other hand offered one of my favorite bottled imports. I looked up with appreciation into the sunlight as I popped the top with the end of my towel, "thank you Day."

She was smiling, and fitting well into a one-piece swimsuit that had cut outs on the side, showing her improved shape since the birth of our son. I was right, the woman loved to work out. Our lifestyle was very active. As sexy as Day was pregnant seven months ago; she regained her shape back in dazzling speed. Day was a knock out. "Is Ruben Junionr in-"

"Miss Carvosa is watching him. She said we could spend some time together," Day said and took the seat next to me. She took a bottle of suntan lotion and handed it to me. "Can you get my back?"

"Did you read this?" I said pointing to the magazine before taking the lotion. She scowled at it.

"They're doubting our findings already," Day growled. "Pharmaceutical companies are bending over backwards for the serum, patents on the newly developed test, and rights to the research. Some of the companies want to market it, other companies and the government want to bury it so they can continue to market medicinal cocktails for genetic shortfalls." It was a frustration Day had repeated time and time again. The offers were now in the billions.

"You know we could be substantially more rich than we are now," I said. "If you'd just give in."

She paused, thinking thoughtfully before continuing. We were living quite comfortably now on the grants alone of private interests. "There's more research that needs to be done," she answered.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

Day looked over at me with a coy smile and rubbed her belly.

"We're going to have another baby."