All Comments on 'Flower Wine Ch. 03'

by Isemay

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
❤️❤️

More please!!!!

prsstaridprsstaridover 6 years ago
Great chapter

I loved this chapter. I only wish I could have given it more stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SON OF A BITCH!!!

Didn't I SAY I was waiting for her to go to torga!?!?! Her people aren't keeping their "one year" policy!! It's not fair!!!! And,to be honest,when shoban was introduced, I thought he was a she too!! LOL infinite stars,can't wait for more.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 6 years ago
Only When Convenient?

Isn't it interesting, how binding traditional customs are up until the male rulers want a different outcome? Then suddenly those same customs become more flexible, no longer binding when challenged by male privilege.

I'm with Isonei, it's not fair!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Out of the Feyrith frying pan into the Draeseth fire. Sigh. She escapes one controlling asshole who would choose his own desperate insecurities over what she wants, and what’s best for her, straight into the arms of another. That’s obsession, not love. This is a codependent woman choosing to placate a man who wants to isolate her and control her every movement, and who will eventually end up abusing her, as frustrated violent men so often do. Bummer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsemay@Isemay
Constructive criticism and suggestions are always welcome. Please do bear in mind it takes a little time to get things edited and approved! (0 currently pending) Flower Wine, Torgan Wine, and Kros Voyeh all take place in the same world. As far as events go, the order is Flowe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Flower Wine Series Info