All Comments on 'Flowers for All Occasions'

by soldierboy50401

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

please hurry with the next chapter

soldierboy50401soldierboy50401about 8 years agoAuthor
JUST KIDDING! SORRY FOR THE COMMENTS!!!

Sorry folks. My opening comments were meant to be funny and tongue in cheek only. One of the things people always comment about are the length and subject matter. So I'm sorry if my attempt at humor missed the mark and I hope i didn't offend anyone. I truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Islamic extremism

Don't we see enough of that in the news? We don't need to read it on an EROTIC website. Didn't read your story, so no rating.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
' Dirty Patty ' Makes My Day

A lot of of absorbing twists and turns made the 15 pages zoom by , I really enjoyed the cameo appearances of Clarissa and Bud , the former arch nemesises of the narrator. soldierboy50401 has a a demented gift for giving the most memorable infuriating, hiss-worthy and yet credible lines to characters that try to hinder Pat Quinn .

Simmering tension is nurtured and amped up notch by notch until the ripe moment for open confrontation is at hand . The action sequences are first rate. Another heady move is sometimes the hero is thoughtless and can be a borderline asshole to officious FBI agents who largely deserve it right down to his sons who don't.

Frankly IRL I would wonder,that this çharacter would need to be more of a diplomat in his high profile job as sheriff ? How many rural lawmen actually owe their life to bulletproof windshield glass because of demented religious fanatics with full auto weaponry ? Well , I'm not sure, but the research done in terms of detailing police tactics and artillery passed my neophyte muster.

Bottom line : the author wrings a lot of nuance and drama from ostensibly sleepy town in hinterlands . He paces the story , makes us doubt the hero , then believe again. At one point , it seemed conceivable that he could lose everything - his health was dicey , dream woman nearly reviled him. Then the rats were flushed from hiding and apprehended.

Odd closing with reviled father being incapacitated ? Hopefully this will be explained. Why did soldierboy50401 swing the spotlight to a literal relative non-entity for last impression? For now full marks for authentic kaleidoscope literary ridealong. *****

KrvnikKrvnikabout 8 years ago
God damn

I love your stories. Every single one of them. I just keep hoping you stay around these parts for a long time to come and keep churning out more of the good stuff.

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There's a new sheriff in town

Unfortunately, this ain't him. Just a long, convoluted, boring snoozefest of a mess. The paint-by-the-numbers villains, predictable flag waving. Soldierboy seems to have thin skin too. What happened to all the negative comments? Delete everyone that doesn't like the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not good

Just really long and not at all erotic or exciting. I just gave up waiting for something to happen. The characters were two dimensional cartoons, especially the bad guys. Just had to give it a two. There are two better stories on here today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good idea

Head to the comments and give you a one bomb, that is. I should have done that. Instead I read five dreary pages before my eyes glazed over. Gave you a two, though. Anyone that can write that many words deserves a little charity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Read it! Loved it!!! And voted a 5

Hope this offset the crazy ass fag dear annony's 1 vote. This bat shit crazy fool hates everything. pay no attention to the asshole of LIT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

Took a long time to get through and I was damned near late for work trying to finish it. But I'm glad I did! Very intense story with a lot of twists and turns. I disagree with a previous commenter about paint-by-number characters. I can't think of another story I've read on Lit that comes anywhere near this in terms of bringing the characters to life and making them seem real. And I thought it was ballsy to choose such a difficult topic. Some of the dialogue was a bit repetitive and mundane but you either like that sort of thing or you don't. But easily worth the four stars I gave it. Can't wait for the next chapter! ****

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for content and effort and to offset the asshole of LIt's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too long

Got bored after the second page, enough with the Police bullshit, who cares about 10-4's, 17-10's etc, etc enough already. No interest in reading anymore of this crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
too much

public servan,t cough cough, cop bs

1 star for 1 st page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
For a wife sex story ...

... this verbose yarn was padded with exuberant philosophy about in vogue political trends. There have been a few authors who have have mixed contemporary real world current events with their stories and while it would be relevant in a standard novelization, it looks out of place in a story where the main plot should revolve around eroticism, sex, passion, fetishism, heartaches, relationships and all that jazz.

This story was ten pages too long and yammered on about extraneous characters we rightly don't give a damn about. Let's hope this author returns to form with a better instalment that is grounded in Red River Falls and not whimsical about plots which would be better off in a James Bond film...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yawn!

Sorry, I fell asleep and drooled a little on my shirt. Lots of cop crap, not much else except, Holy Shit! It's an Islamic Terrorist! Well that was exciting, not. Didn't there used to be more comments? There were some really funny ones that went away. Wonder what happened? I'll be nice and give you a two.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
annony fell asleep becasue he is old and a fag!! he wants to read about sucking cocks and drinking cum

A real LW story will be of no interest to him as you can see from all his asshole comments. I gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
excited when I see another Pat Quinn story

Just have to say that you made my day today. I have read all your stories several times and now have another favorite to re-read. Quite a few authors can and should take notes on how to establish a back story, keep continuity, and type believable dialogue. Please keep up the good work and and disregard the trolls on here who can't even spell check their own criticisms. Thanks again.

VanadornVanadornabout 8 years ago

Fuck the Annony's - I enjoyed the hell out of it. Love a long story now and again.

-V

carvohicarvohiabout 8 years ago
Jesus Christ!

This is really long!

Jedd Clampett

MrmacjrMrmacjrabout 8 years ago
Sheriff Quinn

I see no problem with the length of the story. In order to properly set up the circumstances and have believable situations, characters and resolution takes time and many words. I will look forward to the next installment of the Sheriff Quinn saga

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Should the author break his stride to appease critics ?

I personally say nothing more then tweaking the characters and possibly the setting needs to be done . Perhaps Red Rivers Falls should be left behind for a larger city to give credibility for multitude of headline grabbing crimes that incongruously strike what many would dismiss as a hick town.

The critics bemoan the attention to detail cc police tactics and equipment. This parallels the flack Tom Clancy got. Well T.C. died a very rich man hewing to his foundation. You can't please everyone but if you have a passion that strikes a chord with substantial demographic , they are the ones to be attentive to after your inner muse.

On a side note: I praise again that the hero has frailties, along with indisputable strengths that rear up in both his professional and personal life. Keep the challenges coming for Pat Quinn. Let him stumble, curse perhaps even fall before he gets up again and I along with many others will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story with several themes to hold your interest

Another great tale and tour de force from this writer. This is what a complete story arc looks like, with real characters and several themes Definite 5 Stars, would give it 10 if I could.

The treatment of Islam is also very accurate and the honor killing makes for an interesting, brutal and yet pointless crime that is the curse of those elements of ancient Islam that persist into out modern society.'

Love the FBI's PC infatuation with the militias and the reluctance to deal with the risk to the Sheriff. Unfortunately was too accurate to our own detriment.

I also thought the conflict between him and Shannon over his refusal to tell her about the threats was very real and the kinds of issue you would get among LE couples.

Story had so many good elements, it was a great read, and the opening chase got interest and the story held it.

Thanks again for such a fine effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
another anon here..,

I laugh at all the dumbasses that complain about a story because they say it too long when you mention at top of the first page it was going to be long. I also like stories that are more than just sex and retaliation but wonder why this isn't in the novels thread. I have read all your stories so far and enjoy the characters

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You told me I wouldn't like it

and you were right. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
another great story

sb

yet another story well worth reading. Look forward to the follow-up

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 8 years ago
Research would help.

Children of a professor in Kampala have seen a restaurant menu with more and better selections than a Perkins offers. And the schools they went to were probably better equipped than our inner city schools.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 8 years ago
Good Yarn

I enjoyed the story. Quinn is imperfect. Bud Roberts is still an asshole. Shannon is perfection. Maybe somewhere down the line she will have a frailty or two? We'll have to see. Good job author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another Fantastic Story

Anyone who thinks or says your stories are too long should go back to comic books. You keep writing like you do & people will keep reading.

Muffdiver1

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 8 years ago
Great story and as usual so very well wriiten....Thanks

On a side note...The smell of Carnations and Roses trigger my own PTSD. Unfortunately my career choice made me party to just too many funerals including parents, children, friends and fellow soldiers. Even the memory can cause me to seize up. So I have told my family and friends ....no flowers for me.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 8 years ago
Super story!

Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
A LAWMANS LIFE, EVEN IN GOOD TIMES IT IS BAD

and goes up expotentially. TK U MLJ LV NV

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
A Long Story?

This is not a long story, it is a very long story. It might make a good telemovie in which case it would hit its target audience.

wonder203wonder203about 8 years ago
thank you

You are an amazing story teller!!!! Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Meh

I read 7 pages wondering what the point of the story was. Skipped through a few more pages hoping it would improve, it didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Whew!

Was afraid you were gonna write Shannon as a cheater. Great story!

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanabout 8 years ago
No idea why people bitch about a story's brevity or length

Complaining about a story's length --- as opposed to complaining about the quality, logic, soundness, character development, etc. OR THE LACK THEREOF --- is like complaining about you shitting your pants, where you sit... 'cuz getting up to go to the bathroom takes too long.

An author's job is SIMPLY TO WRITE a story; you don't get to tell him or her how short or long his or her story ought to be.

They're working hard to produce a small piece of literature for you, FREE...

If you are too lazy, or too stupid, or with ADHD and can't concentrate on stories that are more than a paragraph or a page long, IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING, you just skip it.

But you decide to read --- regardless whether it is DEVTA's 11 million word counts, or Leo Tolstoy's WAR AND PEACE (a mere 560,000 word counts), or Shel Silverstein's FLEAS (just two words) --- you shouldn't bitch about its length; instead, you should focus on other aspects of the story which you think made it good or not so good...

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiabout 8 years ago
a good wife,

when her husband is hurting and shutting out the world doesn't walk out and leave him to sort him self out. How would she then feel if he had a break down? I have seen so many strong men come to a point, and suddenly flip out, some just never recover. So is that how relationships work in the USA, when the going gets tough the wife gets going, somewhere else. TK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wrong category

Should have gone under "Cops - in textual format". 28 yrs behind the badge I don't come here to read pulp cop drama. You must have a lot of time on your hands. One ☆. Not because of the length but the over the top dwelling in what should have been brief reference to support your characters and plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incredulous

Look it up in the dictionary

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Look up asshole in the

dictionary and see dear annony's face there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done

You should seriously consider dragging this series off Lit, polishing it, and self-publishing on Amazon or something - maybe not under erotic literature but as a crime drama. Engrossing characters and varied plots have kept me entertained throughout your writing. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That was great!

Thank you for the story. I forgot how much I had enjoyed the Pat Quinn series, so I've pulled up all the previous RRF stories to reread them. Well written! I can't wait for more.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 8 years ago
Another great chapter

In Pats life. New wife, and one on the way. Can not wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
4*s

What I can say is this was a very interesting, entertaining and informative story.

The plot was full of action. The interpersonal relationships between characters wasn't slighted in the least. With the history of the different characters built upon in previous stories their actions and feelings were understandable. I completely sympathize with Quinn. Not just dealing with his job,and the new family dynamics but also the post-traumatic stress disorder he didn't recognize he was experiencing.

That interaction with the FBI is going to come back and bite the sheriff in the ass. You're showing your hand there soldierboy50401,lol.

Really a very good point you made about the differences between cultural heritage and religious practices.

This didn't feel like a 15 page story. It moved along so quickly and had so much action and dramatic movement. Before I realized it, the story was done!!

The sex was a voyeuristic pleasure. I'm sure the Sullivans weren't the only ones leaving a mess. HA!

I am glad this was in LW. Otherwise I wouldn't have red it for quite awhile.Some might quibble this belongs in non-erotic,or novels, etc. I believe that is the writer's decision.

Thank you for a wonderful story soldierboy50401 !

AMerryman

P.S. Farrakhan, dianetics ? Really, who would have thunk it!!

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 8 years ago
Logical and interesting extension of the series

My only complaint about this story is that I kept getting interrupted by life whilst trying to read it. Five stars for sure!

mark63055mark63055about 8 years ago
Great storie

This guy can write enjoy what he does. thanks

ontheroadforeverontheroadforeverabout 8 years ago
Interesting...

I enjoyed this story a lot, and the whole series also. Keep goin' like you're goin', soldier!

gmann57gmann57about 8 years ago

outstanding soldierboy, 5 stars

openeyes2openeyes2about 8 years ago
Wow!

Another great story! Consistently, one of the best writers on this site!

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 8 years ago
lacking balls

soldierboy50401, I really enjoy your writing style, the development of characters, twists and turns in the story are exciting. As to the anonymous children who are found lacking in any comments, if you are not brave enough to put your name to the negative comments, maybe you are lacking in balls also. Even if you're born without them.

eightytuneseightytunesabout 8 years ago
A MAN WHO ADMITS...

You again have given us a SUPERB Read. It gets TROUBLING to have the better stories get ANONYMOUS remarks. I take offense that they cause resentment. For me and the TRUE readers, thank you for your efforts to entertain us. A "10". Regards

enjayemenjayemabout 8 years ago
Thanks again

For another great tale. SOme of it was a bit hard going and I must admit to scrolling through some parts. I guess the characterisations of PTSD cut just a little too close.

Never the less. I enjoyed the read.

maedhros21maedhros21about 8 years ago
Good read but....

I love your style and agree with others that you are one of the most talented writers on the site. I love the continuing saga of Sheriff Pat and the other characters.....that being said I think this story was in the wrong category....novels and novellas seems much more appropriate. Keep the stories coming though!!!!!

Cardswin2011Cardswin2011about 8 years ago
Five***** not enough.....

You continue to be one of the elite writers on this or any site. Each time I read your stories you bring more and more to the table. Thank you for never disappointing your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Marvelous

Have enjoyed all your stories immensely. Hope to see Pat Quinn regularly. Take care and keep up the great work.

sammyveesammyveeabout 8 years ago
Another good one! "5"

Thanks for another good read! As a sideline: Why do we have to come out an defend the Muslim community? Shouldn't they be more vocal in condemning the radicals? Just saying.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks for trying. I appreciate the effort.

The sheriff looked like a bumbling fool when investigating the intruder. He should have had readily available and in hand a loaded carbine or shotgun, before he even looked out the window of his home. Pistols are a first choice only when concealment or convenience are the first priorities. Being an experienced combat tested police officer he came off like some neophyte. He should have let the intruder come to him rather than trying to capture him. He should have dressed for an apprehension if it was his plan to capture the intruder. He should have waited for backup since the intruder was unaware of being seen and was continuing his prowling. The sheriff was acting impatient, inexperienced, and untrained.

The failure to communicate with his wife and children almost supports Clarissa's abandonment of her marriage to him. At the time Bud looked like superman and Pat looked like a timid unaware flat-footed flunky cop. In this story you reinforced Pat's weak and disconnected persona when he refrains from telling his wife that there might be danger to her and the kids, because if might scare her? Pulease! How shortsighted and amateurish is that?

The whole Muslim sensitivity and societal perception thing was really hard to pull off. Again, it was an OK attempt, but seemed kind of forced, and PC oriented. There are so many variations of the Muslim faith that to know someone is a Muslim is still to know almost nothing about their values and attitudes toward God and society. It's like saying someone is a protestant, or a Jew, and thinking you know what their theology is.

Plot giveaways: How soon is the marriage between Karl and Edina going to blow up? Just seems really likely. How soon is Bud going to start fucking with Pat's family, through his rekindled relationship with Clarrisa? No, not as obvious, but still hanging very low to the ground.

Again, thanks for the time and effort.

soldierboy50401soldierboy50401about 8 years agoAuthor
I appreciate the feedback. But...

...I really don't care for the anonymous feedback that just makes personal attacks against me or against my stories without bothering to offer any substance. I don't do that to other writers and I don't appreciate it being done to me. I think there are simply those who see a story with a high rating and simply choose to rip it apart for no reason. Call me a whiner or whatever you want. Chances are, I've been called much worse. Even if I don't like another writer's story, I can tell them why without being a complete asshole about it. And these same anonymous critics, I use that term very loosely, are the same ones who bitch about a lack of variety here on Lit and complain about reading the same type of stories over and over. All they are doing is just driving the good writers away. So, yeah. I will make no secret of the fact that if you are an anonymous critic who is just here to throw hand grenades without offering any of your extensive knowledge and experience to help me or any other author become better writers, then your useless comments can, should and will be deleted. And I say this on behalf of all writers who take the time to try and create something for people to enjoy on Literotica. Because if it wasn't for us, you'd be bitching about the fact that you didn't have anything to bitch about!!!

To the rest of you, thank you for your valuable feedback. As always, if you liked the story, leave a comment and let me know what worked. If you dont, leave a comment and tell me why it didn't work for you. Just be respectful because I'd do the same for you. The writers on this site deserve at least that much.

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
Well

Not likely to read it at 15 pages but thanks for the effort.

Why am I here? To help with your last comment of course.

You can go to YOUR page (the place you submitted the story in the first place) and select 'Main' and then "Options'. It has a button 'Accept Anonymous Feedback ,yes or no'. Pick 'no' and your days of being called a cum slurping fag are...well not over but now the bastard can only comment with a name.

The only caveat is that anonymous people who just LOVE your story and say the sweetest thing ALSO cannot comment.

I personally keep it on. The nice people make up for the assholes.

(there is also a delete comment button in 'moderate comments' for the story. Just saying)

Lex1Lex1about 8 years ago
@FD45

Your condescending remark to this author seems kind of pompous. He knows that he can delete comments and turn them off. That doesn't mean that he doesn't have the right to feel annoyed when he is attacked.

I have admired a lot of your comments, but lately it seems like you are feeling yourself. Your comments are more sarcastic and less insightful. If you feel you are above everyone else here, fine. But don't be an asshole about it.

katranmankatranmanabout 8 years ago
Great Read

I enjoyed it as usual. It's fun to get a new chapter from you to read -- looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for your efforts!

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
I do not have the words

I don't know what to say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done

Particularly liked the current awareness and subsequent interplay of the minutemen vs the actual demonstrated threat. Well positioned and underplayed to perfection.

Just once though, I would have loved you to have slipped a cherry pie reference in with the Agent Cooper scenes... Next time?

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wrong Category

3 stars for the effort. I don't mind long, but it needs to be germane to the plot of a loving wives tale, which this was not. Should be non-erotic.

Basically, we had chase scene, death of LEO's, funeral, wedding, some family / ex wife interaction, death threats, and another funeral. Oh - throw in some Islamic extremism and a fight with the new wife and there you go. Great background perhaps, but otherwise no tension. And by that I mean dramatic tension between characters, not forced chase scenes.

You write so well and are creative. I look forward to your stories. But this went off course. Waiting for the next installment.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Please continue to yank the troll anon comments like weeds

They don't meander to , they hone in on stories by authors that they know are not up to whatever ephemeral standards that said trolls own. Of course it is the author's fault and the scribe must suffer because they can't / won't write their own stories, hold jobs , girlfriend. Let them gnash their troll teeth in frustration as pseudo comments get consigned to oblivion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yet another episode in one of the best running stories here....

....I will take you task for the seeming increase in clerical errors that have apparently crept into this episode. Maybe you need one or two additional sets of eyes to ensure missing words are replaced and misspelled words are corrected and misplaced words are correctly relocated.

So, I liked that we got to know our hero a bit better. He's been carrying a boatload of stress and worry, PTSD might have been the best diagnosis available, but whether that or something else, getting help was critical.

Oh, and it isn't likely, sadly, that he'll ever "get back what he had" with his oldest son. It seems that once they turn that corner into teenagers, they, and their fathers, are never the same again. Not to say not good or even better.....just not the same. And that is, as it should be. For as they grow into men, they put away their childhood. And therein is lost the magic between father and young son.....that both will remember with fondness and longing for the rest of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry I am not able to give you a 10

!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a Crock of Shit!

I got through 3 pages of this, before noticing this was a 15 page story. No way in hell! Author, be advised this is an erotic site, not Stormfront. Probably a good story, at a proper site. Just not here. Gave this story 2* for wrong location.

By the way, most people killed by cops are unarmed. Ever hear of Amadou Diallo or Eric Grainger? Cops don't like armed opponents. They fight back.

soldierboy50401soldierboy50401about 8 years agoAuthor
The Last Commenter is an Idiot.

Okay, first of all, I warned readers at the very beginning that the story was a long one. If you skipped over that and got three pages into the story before realizing that, the fault is completely yours. Give yourself one star for being a moron.

Secondly, the author gets to decide what genre the story gets published in. I chose Loving Wives because one of my main characters, Shannon, embodies much of what I deem to be a loving wife, which to me does not include the slut tendencies found in many other stories, not that there's any thing wrong with that. Writers are gonna write whatever they want and I'm no critic or censor. But all of my stories, with the exception of ONE, have been published in Loving Wives. Since the stories all build off one another and the main fan base of the stories are those who read primarily Loving Wives stories, I chose to publish them here so the regular readers will have the best chance to see them.

And as far as police shooting unarmed suspects??? Where in the HELL did that idiotic comment come from? The Washington Post is a fairly liberal newspaper. They conducted a study of police shootings in 2015. In that year, 965 people were fatally shot by police officers. Of those, 564 were armed with a gun. Another 281 were armed with a weapon other than a firearm. Ninety others were not armed with a specific weapon.

So your little theory of police shooting primarily unarmed suspects is not only misguided and inaccurate, but is nothing short of RETARDED! And I don't use that term often because it is generally considered derogatory and offensive towards people with mental handicaps.

So I guess that puts you in a whole new category of STUPID all your own!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic and Timely

Thanks for an outstanding story. Once again you weave current events into a great accounting. You dealt with the topic honestly and from both sides, the PC culture rampant in our country may end it our demise. Finally "Calypso Louie" Farrakhan has been a hate monger since the 1960s, he is reputed to have ordered the assassination of Malcolm X. He is the Black version of a KKK Grand Dragon. The other irony is both Shia and Sunni see the Nation of Islam as a cult because they don't recognize Elijah Mohammed as a profit.

Gave it 5 stars thanks again

Wolf_Man_1962

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Well written, fairly impartial, a little anti-climactic towards the end, and the main character was a fully formed 3 dimensional character which was nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Your a great writter and story teller but

I cannot get over the fact , your x wife and her sherif lover would set you up to be arrested and put away. And you let them go when you could have hung them and put them away. And now he forgave her and her pathetic lover , so he can pursue her again. Just to unbelievable for me.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleabout 8 years ago
I would read a Sheriff Quinn adventure/thriller/romance if it was 30 pages.

You are an amazing story teller and a good writer. Please leave your P. Quinn stories in LW. Five stars. My appreciation for a writer who likes a rural setting and is pro LE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a snooze

Nothing erotic or entertaining about this. Just a bunch of cop fantasies. Fuck the police! Just a bunch of uniformed thugs

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
YOu know dear annony. I truely hope one day you need a cocp

and they remind you in the hospital why they didn't help your sorry ass. 5 for the cops in the audience.!!! BTW asshole of LIT they're only brutal when you are guilty! God what an ass wipe you must be in person dear annony!!

UncleBozzinUncleBozzinabout 8 years ago
Outstanding Series

Bravo Soldier!

Please continue with the ad-lib chapters and characters' stories. You are fleshing out your Mason County chronicles quite well. Each person and situation justifies your talents and imagination, mon ami.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WHERE'S THE LOGIC IN THIS STUPID LINE? IS THE AUTHOR MAKING THE NEW SHERIFF INTO A 'SENSITIVE' ASSLICKING WIMP?

((("Even Clarissa and I were on better terms than we had been in a long time."))) Why the fuck would he EVER be on better terms with that traitorous conniving slut?? She belongs in prison or, better yet, a coffin. So does the cocksucker that she was cheating on him and conspiring with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Misleading

When the one brother tried to justify the murders, he pointed out that "Tristan was an infidel", that statement alone ties this to the Islamic religion and not just a culture predating Islam! Plus the method of his sisters death 'by fire' is an Islamic method to be used on those leaving the faith...

Also another STRONG point that was glanced over is how in the USA we follow the Rule of USA LAW - not Sharia or any other barbaric honor saving. Honor killings, stoning, beheading is to stay in the Mideast but not on USA soil. Except Hillary.

Did the 17 kid get treated as a minor for minimal sentence or since he had method, means, material, opportunity, and made the threat - how many years in FED prison did he get as a convicted alien planning a terrorist act(s) on USA soil? Or would Obumer pardon him too?

SB you have a gift, keep it up, each story is better than the last. KRD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bravo

While i think this doesn't belong in Loving Wives, you are a Fantastic story teller. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like the entire series

This story included. My personal preference would to have told Ben 'No Way!' Yes, he may have been repentant, he was now alone, and Clairissa at now be high maintenance with champagne tastes, but remember that Ben was ready to put Pat into prison for the rest of his (short) life without a second thought. At what point do you say 'That's OK, go ahead and have her' (if you can). I'm afraid I would be less forgiving and tell him to go pound sand. I'll give you 5* for the story with the caveat that I wouldn't have gone that way with someone that is so shallow and would have left me to die without a second thought.

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000almost 8 years ago
Naughty guy!

Every day I check Literotica just to know IF you posted your next chapter!

IF I die of anxiety it's gonna be your fault!!!

Kidding. But really... please proceed, dude. My anxiety is killing me!!

Thanks for being such an awesome writer

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000almost 8 years ago
Here I am again

Plueeeeseeee!!!! We need your story!!!! I'm begging here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I gave it five stars.

It was a very enjoyable read. Panther fan.

acupacupover 7 years ago
A wonferful tale

While I might agree that fifteen pages is a tad long, the story more than justified it.

I also agree that Anon that admit right out of the gate they only read a few pages should be deleted.

Categories are a fickle thing. I'm a firm believer in a tiered category system, but that would probably take more to set up that the web administrator had time for.

The best part of your stories is the absence and intolerance for the politically correct bull shit. If he's Islamic and a terrorist then he's an Islamic terrorist! Just like if she's a politician that can't protect an embassy she's an idiot.

Sorry, didn't mean to start a rant, but your QUALITY stories bring out the patriotic American in me.

JDPD1441JDPD1441over 7 years ago
Thumbs up

This was a great story and an awesome series. Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue!! We miss you! Excellent work on the entire series. Please don't keep us waiting much longer. You

Excellent writing, fantastic series and characters. Please don't keep us waiting.

xiluaxiluaover 7 years ago
loved it

Please continue!! And forget about the mentally challenged, unable to read more than a few paragraphs. Make it long, as many pages as possible. You just are one of the best.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 7 years ago
fantastic writer

this is the best story in the series IMO but they're all great, i love the dark evil mercedes character, what a bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One Year

Almost a full year SD -- Any hints from your side when we may expect the next episode??

5*

19pvc44

goat17obispogoat17obispoabout 7 years ago
A++ Story, A++ Series

Excellent story(-ies), well written and involving. Thanks~

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 7 years ago
Just about gave up on it

when the ass hat hero became such a dick wad to his family. His boys should have done a shunning on him. But I have to think back that he is pretty much a dumb ass anyway. Way back in another section of these stories he had a .44 Magnum Taurus revolver that he made certain he kept the safety engaged. He should have hung onto that animal. A modern revolver with a safety would be worth tons of money at Guns America.

davwoodavwooabout 7 years ago
A good read

Immensely enjoyable a good read, thank you. I only wish I could write as creatively.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved your story, all of them. Amazing!

Why haven't you submitted the continuation? It's been over an year man. Eagerly awaiting it. Keep the good work! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Waiting on next chapter

I love your stories, they are so real and detailed.

19pvc4419pvc44almost 7 years ago
Baited Breath

Hi SB50401

Lots of folks hanging by their nails waiting for the continuation of "Flowers etc."

Hopefully all ok at your end? Far too many writers are senior citizens and ... well... don't get to finish a project!

VBR

19pvc44

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
Solid!

Excellent work. Realistic, contemporary, and entertaining on many levels. I'm really enjoying these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is easily my least favourite story of this series. It isn't that the writing was bad-it wasn't-but that the characters were suddenly people that I didn't seem to know.

I thought Tonya's telling Shannon about the phone threats out of character.

I thought Shannon's reaction totally out of character.

I thought Quinn's reaction to Shannon deciding on a period apart out of character and his reaction to Bud Roberts out of character. I thought the kids and their treatment of him while at the ex's out of character, and that the Quinn of earlier stories wouldn't have told his ex that if she did it again he'd enforce the terms, that he'd simply act on it.

Essentially, either I've missed the character of most of the characters in this series, or this story changed things about the characters and they way they would react to things.

I've really enjoyed this series and each story-other than this one-I've given a high rating to. I'm not suggesting this has happened, but it is the same feeling I've had when a series started and mostly done by one author is taken over for continuation by another author. It isn't that the writing is bad-in fact, the writing can be quite good-but at least some things about some characters seem inconsistent with the the impression I got about them in previous stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Courageous

This was a courageous story, dealing with the scourge of Islamic extremism, the question of integration of immigrants, and the acceptance of American values. More so, you also handled well the political correctness which leads people to stick their heads in the sand.

This is the first story I've ever given 5 stars.

Cookie7991Cookie7991over 6 years ago
Loved it even more the second time through.

Please, please, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Honor killings!

These types of killings are faith based. Their faith requires them to right the wrong which has been intitiated by their victim. It is not cultural. There is no true justice involved with the death sentence they give their victim. These people are just murderers who need to be dealt with to the full intent of the rule of law.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous