Flowers for Jill Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Helga, where is Marc staying?"

"The James."

"Penthouse?"

Shrugging, the woman replied, "He said it was a last minute reservation, and he's in...an apartment suite? I don't know for sure."

The James, that worked. If he wanted to be pursued, she was going to pursue the bloody hell out of him, no problem.

The drive might've taken an hour, or five minutes, she didn't notice. Her GPS made her take the long road, and she still didn't notice. Maneuvering the Jaguar in the snow was quite the task, but she fortified her nerves with the promise of Marc. Meeting in a hotel once more, and setting another arrangement, the irony didn't escape her.

For the second time that night, she resented her decision to take her own car instead of a taxi, as she still had to pay for parking even though she didn't use the hotel's valet service. Then she had to walk in the snow on needle thin heels, praying she won't slip and make an injured fool out of herself. And once she walked into the hotel, she felt a momentary sense of loss, as she didn't really have a course of action to follow. She could go to the front desk and ask them to call his suite, maybe. She hesitated, then started walking, her shoes wet and cold freezing her toes like the lack of gloves did to her fingers. Then she spotted him, tall, broad back, and the back of a blond head getting into an elevator.

She rushed over, almost running, but wasn't fast enough. Apartment suite, apartment suite, she glanced at the lighted floor number button, and got into an elevator herself pressing the same number.

They had such nice elevators at The James, sort of small, but not claustrophobic or cramped, and she used the mirrors to touch up her outfit, and blow her nose that cursed her for her brisk walk in the cold.

"Marc!" She called out when she stepped out and saw him walking in front of her, "Wait!"

There was a surprised frown on his face when he turned around, "Jillian?"

"You always come for me, so I came for you this time." she stood there clenching and unclenching her still cold fists, and hoping she didn't look too pathetic.

He was silent for a long minute, appraising her with burning blue eyes, mouth hard-set in a flat line before he declared gravely, "I'll have you know that I'm sick of screwing around, I want something serious. I missed you like hell, but I want something serious."

"So am I, that's why I came; I have a proposition for you."

He looked formidable with his bowtie undone, and his arms crossed on his chest, "Okay, let's hear it."

But she shook her head pleading, "Not here, Marc." The first three buttons of his shirt were also undone, and she saw his Adam's apple slide up and down under his skin as he swallowed and canted his head to the side.

He finally relented, "Alright, lead the way." He said ushering her to go ahead of him.

The room had that fresh yet impersonal hotel smell, and she stood unsure for the duration of the few seconds it took him to shut the door, flick a couple of lamps on then face her with his arms crossed on his chest again, "I feel like anything I say to you might set me up for a kick in the ass, so I'm going to keep my mouth shut and listen to what you have to say."

Emboldened, she took off her coat draping it on a chair, "I don't think I'm the only one who feels like what's between us is more than just sex."

He nodded his agreement, and she continued, "And I think we'll both go crazy without each other."

He nodded again, and she reached for the zipper at her back, sliding it down smoothly, "That's why, first, we need to get this out of the way." She peeled the dress off, stepping out of it and kicking it away like it was an off-the-rack clearance number and not a limited-edition designer gown. Her shoes were a bit uncomfortable, especially after her trek in the snow, but she kept them on for the added effect of having accessories on but no clothes at all.

"I want you to fuck me, Marc," she gave him her back locating a short-backed sofa, and walking over to it, "with you cock this time." She added bracing her hands over its back, and throwing him a look over her shoulder.

He growled a slew of curses as he shrugged out of his jacket, and unbuttoned his shirt snappily striding over to her. Most of the profanities he uttered were directed at her, not in an insulting you're-this or you're-that way, but more like a rebuke for what she did to his self control.

And she wanted him -needed him to take her from behind. It was the ultimate position for him to stake his claim on her, which they both needed. He needed it because he was obviously still furious with her, and wanted to teach her a lesson about stopping things short by that stint in the janitor's room earlier. She needed it because she wanted to validate her feelings, and her sanity. The way she abstained from sex -even with strangers- after being touched by him, and how other men's effect was negligible to none on her after having had Marc...she needed to prove that the reason for all that was because she belonged to him. Perverse and dysfunctional as it may sound, she believed that a woman can still preserve her sense of independence and self respect while surrendering fully to the man she wanted. That, intelligent strong women still liked to have their hair pulled and their asses slapped every now and again, and were fully capable of returning the favor as both participants exchanged having the upper hand.

She saw him toe his shoes and socks off in his approach, and leaned forward pushing her ass in the air and spreading her legs apart.

His hand landed on her ass in a loud smack that startled her into giggling and looking at him over her shoulder. He spanked her again then dug his fingers into the generous flesh of her ass cheek, and wrapped a thick arm around her waist pulling her back to stand up straight.

Still kneading her ass, he deposited wet kisses on her shoulders and the side of her neck, smelling her skin deeply before kissing her and groaning quietly against her softness. His beard was driving her crazy in the way he scrubbed it against her delicate skin, patently mauling her then chasing his roughness with tender kisses.

"So you've been playing with your pussy alone?" he mumbled sucking a soft spot under her ear.

Her whole body was a pulsing erogenous zone, and her eyes fluttered shut as she grasped his forearm that he secured under her breasts, and started toying with his dark blond arm hair, "Yes."

"You know you're gonna have to show me sometime."

"Yes." The thought of masturbating in front of him thrilled her, and she repeated, "Yesss."

"But not today," he cupped her right breast, "today I want to fuck you."

"Yes." She agreed again, the single syllable word inarticulate and needy.

"I still have your panties, did you go out in front of all those people wearing nothing under your dress?"

"Um hmm..." his arm was corded and warm, and she caressed it comparing the rough hair covered surface to the softer inside, twirling her fingers around the ball of his elbow bone.

"Do you think they knew I fingered your tight ass while eating your dripping cunt?"

"I...I don't know." she stuttered, his language making her pussy clench begging for his cock.

"Would you care if they knew?" he compressed her breast between his fingers.

Yes, definitely yes. She started to panic, "Marc, why are you goading me like this?"

"It's fun; you're squirming." He sent his other hand to cup her pussy and slide between her swollen wet lips.

"I'm squirming because I want you to take me." she turned her head to look at him, "Please."

He gave her a lopsided grin pinching her pussy lips together and rolling them, "You must not know what they call girls who beg for cum."

"Cum sluts." She whispered. Did she really just say that?

"Are you one?" he circled her hole with the tip of his middle finger, dipping it in and out teasingly while his other hand plucked at her nipple.

"For you, yes." She forced herself to continue looking into his eyes when she said it.

He blinked and stared at her for a long second, before mashing her lips with his and plunging his finger into her slick heat untamed, and indelicate.

She kissed him back matching his enthusiasm, and pushed her ass against his crotch. He was still wearing his trousers, and she reached behind to fumble with the ribbed satin trim at his waist looking for the hook and zipper, "Fuck me." she entreated perturbed by how the wool of the trousers made her feel too naked and at a lower advantage.

"Not here." He ground out removing her hand, then wrapped his right arm around her midsection as his left hand slithered over her tits to wrap around her neck canting her head back for him to kiss her cheek and jaw.

He walked her to the window, none too gently pushing her forward and placing her hands on the sill, and ordered, "Hold on."

She stared ahead at the dreary view his window offered; more gray buildings all dressed up in white, and on the street below, her eyes focused left on a sign declaring "One Way" and an SUV that made a turn. She heard the zipping sound of his fly, and lifted her gaze to catch her own faint reflection on the window, and him shucking his pants and looking at her. His reflection was a little more than a silhouette, his wide muscled shoulders sloped down, and his light beard looked dark emphasizing the shape of his mouth.

Her heard tripped, a loud ba-dum ba-dum in her chest, and she looked over her shoulder at him as if to check if he was really there with her.

He leaned his head to the side kissing her mouth, and placed his hands on her hips to pull her towards him as one of his feet pushed hers apart.

"Lean forward." He instructed, adjusting her position, before placing a big hand on her lower abdomen spreading his fingers, and grasped his cock with his other hand.

She looked ahead again, feeling the mushroom head of his cock, wet with precome, slide along her cleft to mix his fluid with hers. Her eyes fell closed focusing her attention on the sensation between her legs, but he slapped her ass in a silent order to get her to meet his gaze in the window as he positioned his dick at her entrance.

A small moan escaped her lips when she encountered the intensity of his eyes, and the sound triggered him to surge into her snug passage going all the way in one invasive, long thrust. Her delicate inner tissues weren't prepared for his size after the long months of abandonment, and she cried out, witlessly jerking in a way that only embedded him deeper inside her.

"Easy," the hand on her stomach stroked her soothingly, and he stilled inside her for her benefit.

Had she not been so aroused, so embarrassingly sopping wet, the deep penetration would've been a cruel violation, but Marc knew how to be rough yet not brutal...The perfect combination between primal claiming and considerate warm up.

She was so focused on her own pleasure, that it took her a moment to notice his gritted teeth and knotted eyebrows that signaled his efforts to stay still inside her until she got used to him. The window glass was cold against her hand when she placed it on it, and she undulated her hips as if to seat herself on his cock, "Fuck me." she entreated for the umpteenth time staring at the stark white snowflakes that clung to the glass and contrasted in color with the dark night sky.

She pushed against him and his screws came loose as he grunted pulling all the way out, then slamming into her and letting out a deep sigh of satisfaction. Her body lunged forward, and she pushed against the window again, the chill of the glass contrasting with the heat of his body, and his stringent thrusting. It went on for a few minutes before Marc pulled out of her and placed a hand on the small of her back, "Bend for me." and she bent at the waist as best as she could while still holding on to the windowsill. And that's when he grasped the base of his cock and started to smack it up against her pussy, slapping her sensitive clit with the engorged head of his cock, battering her cunt lips with slick thwacks that left her tingling for more.

With a foot between hers, he urged her legs wider and slathering his cock with her fluid before plunging into her again, the broad head of his cock sliding over every secret button inside her as the girth of his tool stretched her cunt.

That was it, utter fulfillment at which her eyes rolled to the back, lids fluttering, and breath coming out in short gasps. Sliding her feet around a little she managed to dig her shoes into the ground to stabilize herself against the onslaught of thrusts he hammered inside her. Her fingers contracted, nails scratching ineffectually at the window frame as her heart raced, and her breasts rocked back and forth.

"Don't close your eyes." Was his whispered intimation to which she complied by staring up again.

Their gazes locked in the glass, and Marc leaned in, kissing a trail up her spine. He then placed both hands next to hers on the sill, stroking the back of her hands with his thumbs in rhythm with his fucking.

A rough thrust shook her whole body, and she glanced down at the street wondering if anyone could see them fucking by the window. It was cold, dark, and late but there was a moderate traffic despite everything, despite the fact that it was Christmas Eve and most people preferred being home with their families. The lamps he'd turned on weren't too bright, but they still provided full illumination to the room detailing everything sufficiently while allowing shadows to cast themselves around. Would their light be enough for someone standing all the way down to see the couple mating at the window of...what floor were they on? She tried to remember, the sixteenth? It was so hard to focus when his hairy thighs were rubbing against the backs of her smooth ones, and her ass slapped against his crotch and lower abdomen loudly. When every inch of her body hummed in awareness, and every drop of sweat on her skin boiled and burned like hot lava instead of cooling her down.

Looking down again, she saw trio of people walking cautiously all swaddled up in great jackets and beanies. One of them slipped, a woman, and she started laughing as her companions held her under the arms and pulled her up.

Marc rammed himself home once more, arching his right foot for a deeper thrust, and she moaned rolling her head on her shoulders. He did it again, going all the way to her cervix it seemed, and holding himself still for a few seconds to kiss her on the shoulder before resuming.

She looked down again at the people who continued at an even slower pace now, and her sex addled, selective mind chose to focus on the fact that the woman was wearing bright white mittens...or maybe they weren't mittens. Can these people see them if they looked up?

The swift, slick, bawdy slapping noises filled her ears, plap plap plap and she squeezed her eyes shut to focus on the feelings that flooded her. On his loud panting behind her, on her heartbeats that thrummed like tribal war drums.

The possibility of being seen crept into her mind again sending her eyes wide open to stare down, yet another time. A dark twisted fetish that she never brought up, even in her own head, presented itself making her pussy leak more fluid all over Marc's penis. Ah, to be watched taking the fucking of a lifetime. To be seen taking a deep dicking at the window right in front of anybody that happened to glance up.

"Oh God." She cried out and slipped a hand between her legs to run her fingers in a ghost caress all over the underside of his slick cock as it went in and out of her snug cunt. Moving farther back, she cupped his testicles with her slime-covered hands squeezing involuntarily at the two full orbs that held her creamy prize.

To be watched having sex with Marc...

She slid her hand up and began to rub the tip of her middle finger around her clit drawing forth another sensation that muddled her judgment and drove her wild.

Noticing her fervency, Marc inched even closer wrapping one arm under her breasts and cupping her sex with the other to rub her pussy by trapping her middle finger between two of his. He rubbed his thick stubble against her cheek then kissed her several times, never taking his eyes away from the reflection of her.

"I want you to come on my dick, Jillian." His wish was uttered as an order as he increased the tempo of his thrusts, his roughness forcing her to brace both hands against the window. The middle finger of her right hand glistened with pussy juice, and left a transparent wet little smudge on the window. She noticed by his reflection that he was staring at it, so she brought it to her mouth and sucked it obscenely smacking her lips and licking them.

"Fuck!" his hips jerked driving savagely into her, and she cried out returning her hand to the glass.

"Come for me, Jill, come all over my cock," he urged repeatedly pistoning in and out of her with sheer animalistic ruffianism, his fingers strumming her clitoris relentlessly.

There wasn't any room to avoid careening towards the edge, that ravine of absolution calling her name as she was dragged and pushed into it. The slippery friction inciting her climax.

"Aaaah, unhhh..." she screamed her orgasm, her hands -slightly slick with perspiration- slid lower on the window glass.

Marc brought both of his hands to cup and knead her tits triggering a smaller orgasm alongside the one she was having, and she squirmed in his grip feeling her blood pound in her head, and lower still, right where he pussy contracted on his thick fuck tool.

It must've been the longest orgasm she's ever had, because it went on and on until her vision blurred, and her legs trembled violently threatening to give in and send her to her knees. And she would have fallen had it not been for Marc anchoring her in place, and holding her against his wide chest while still buried all the way inside her.

She expected him to fuck her through her climax as part of her punishment, and she wouldn't have minded it one bit, but he had controlled himself staying still until her pussy stopped throbbing. And she wanted to do something for him, to serve him a big thank you for all he's done for her. For coming into her life and screwing it up until she started working on being happy. For making her realize her worth and capabilities...for giving her the best sex of her life without judging her unbridled passion and unrestricted carnality...for coming to see her on Christmas Eve just to give her an orgasm at that party to remind her of how good it could be. And especially for being irresponsible and selfish just to get into her pants that first time, for he had changed her life with his rash decision. He was able to erase every painful trace of Curt Hallward from her mind and heart, and replaced it with himself. It didn't even take him a long time to do it. The task, the big "move on" that she prayed for years for was accomplished after a few meetings with Marc.

"You okay?" he questioned gently stroking his cock experimentally up her pussy.

"No, wait, wait. I mean, yes, I'm okay, but...wait." She peeled his hands off her breasts and pushed at his hips compelling him to slide his dick from her snug heat. Then she turned around before he opened his mouth to question her action, and splayed her fingers on his chest walking him back a few paces, before dropping to her knees in front of him.

His hard member was coated with her moisture and his own seminal fluid, and it stood flagrantly hard, the engorged head delightfully big that it weighed down his erection making it bob.

1...345678