Flowers for Jill Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Locking her eyes with his, she darted her tongue all the way out and licked his cock from base to tip, slowly and thoroughly swiping off a slimy mouthful of moisture then swallowing it down with relish. She heard him spit a profane word, and smiled with her mouth open around the mushroom tip of his cock as she wrapped her lips around it. It was so warm it pulsed in her mouth as she sucked it unhurriedly swirling her tongue around and around and feeling his precome drip on her tongue. But she wasn't planning on giving him a quick orgasm and getting it over with, she wanted to give him everything and tease him until he came with the same intensity she came with a few minutes ago. With that intent in mind, she drew back and released his cock that flapped up against his lower abs, then chased it with her mouth to kiss along the shaft before engulfing his glans with her mouth once more.

Jillian started to take him deeper when he combed a hand through her hair and tugged her head back. Confused, she darted her tongue to lick the underside of his cock as she had half of it in her mouth, but he tugged her back barking, "Get up!"

She let his dick slip out of her mouth and swallowed their combined taste stuttering, "Marc I...I wanted to-" but he repeated his order, helping her to her feet as she scrambled to comply. The floor had started to scrape her knees that felt raw when she straightened her legs, and she placed a hand on his bicep to steady herself.

"You said you'll do anything I want." She opened her mouth to agree, but he continued, "I want you on the bed."

Trusting him completely, she started towards the bed, but he snaked an arm around her shoulders, and snatched her behind the knees with the other one to lift her in his arms, "I've fantasized about this for months now." He stepped over his pants carelessly on his way to the bedroom where he gestured a light switch with his chin, and she flipped it on to turn on a solitary lamp with a ring-shaped white shade.

Of all the things she'd expected, this was not it. He laid her down so that her head was at the foot of the bed, and walked around it. She looked to meet his eyes upside down, then craned her neck to look at his cock that he held and was stroking lazily, "I want your mouth, Jill." he said huskily lowering his cock to rub against her cheek.

She's never given a blowjob like that before so she didn't know exactly how to go about it; hence she decided to go by instinct, but Marc had his own idea. He stroked his cock against her face going from cheek to the other across her mouth and nose, and she darted her tongue to lick him everytime his dick swiped across her lips.

"Not yet." He warned slapping his cock against her left cheek, then continued to stroke it on her face, marking her with their sticky essence, "I want you to lick my balls." His voice was gravely and dark, and she opened her mouth to obey at once, eager to explore the position with him.

Her pussy juices had dripped on and coated his balls, and she stuck her tongue out lapping the slick tangy dew from his nutsack before opening her mouth to suck one of his testicles.

He cursed viciously, and that was her cue to suck sharper sensing from his movements that he'd halted the hand on his dick to enjoy what she was doing. Sucking and licking the swollen testicle until she was satisfied he couldn't hold any longer, she released it and moved to the other one after a short grace period to get him to compose himself. Completely dedicated to her task, she alternated between them pouring out all her pent up passion, and trying to show him how much he meant to her.

Finally deciding that she was primed for him, he bent his knees a little and cupped her right cheek guiding his cock with his other hand, "Open up," he ground out driving slowly but determinedly into her mouth. The angle was definitely a challenge because she had little to no control over the speed and depth of the penetration, but she arched her neck and relaxed her throat valiantly ready to meet him all the way. But halfway through it, she gagged and swallowed reflexively, his size seeming massive in that position. It took her a lot of practice to get adjusted to him when she had her hands and controlled the pace, but this was something else that she needed to perfect on her own.

He pulled back, but not all the way out, keeping his glans in her mouth and stroking her cheek, "All the way, tart, all the way."

She nodded awkwardly wishing she could see his face to read his reactions which normally guided her performance, but instead she closed her eyes focusing on containing his size.

He drove into her mouth again sinking deeper than the first time, but it didn't last for a long time as he couldn't go all the way. He grunted pulling out, and she hurriedly rasped, "Hang on." and pushed with her feet towards the end of the bed until her head was closer to the edge.

She licked her lips and opened her mouth for him. Marc gave her a reprieve, placing his hands gently on either side of her face, he murmured "Take my cock in your hand, baby." giving her the green light to use her hand.

Diving at the opportunity, she wound her fingers around his cock pulling it towards her open mouth to suckle on the head for a long moment before sliding her hand around to grasp his ass and pull him closer. He let her control the slowness of the penetration patiently, and placed a hand on her left breast tweaking and manipulating her distended nipple. The pinches got sharper as he sank deeper signaling his arousal, and she gave herself a proverbial pat on the back for a good performance so far. Then the thought that she could create an entire set of new sensations in that position for him overwhelmed her, and became her driving force. She dug her fingers in his firm ass urging him closer and closer until the tip of his dick popped into her throat and she choked slightly. He tried to pull out, but she didn't let him, swallowing at the thick tool lodged in her throat.

He groaned loudly, and she gulped again squeezing his cock with her throat muscles. She felt saliva and precome pool into her mouth, and strained for air so she moved her hand a little to push him back. His cock popped out of her mouth drawing a messy string of saliva with it, and it broke when his erection bobbed up, falling on her chin and covering her mouth.

Before she had the chance to wipe it off, he moved his cock to her lips smearing the mess around, and scooping it back into her mouth with the round knob. Jillian swallowed the fluid while licking at his glans, before sucking again to gesture her readiness for another go.

Magnanimously, he let her adjust to his deep throating by giving her a couple of tryouts that she controlled, until he decided that she was ready to have her mouth fucked.

Patience running out, he placed both hands on her tits and plunged his cock down her throat before pulling out halfway then going in again several times, her copious spit aiding his throat-fucking. He pulled out leaving the tip in her mouth, and she sucked it, blindly looking for the cum-slit and darting her tongue into it in search of precome.

His thigh shook under her hand which he grasped in his to pin on the bed next to her head as he started thrusting into her mouth again. He moved even faster now, rougher, and she closed her eyes opening her mouth and feeling his balls -soaked with her spit and moisture- slide over her forehead.

That was the ultimate act of surrender that she had ever committed. The thought filled her head as he hammered her throat possessively and with a little mercy. She was all his, and she loved it. She loved being so helpless yet in control over his pleasure, that she was doing something that most women would shy away from, or consider too dirty to try. Everytime his hand squeezed hers, everytime he groaned her name, she knew that he was completely hers. That giving all that pleasure won't ever be lost on him, and that she didn't want to be like that with any other man but him.

She squeezed his hand back when he hissed, "Jesus Christ, baby!" then slid her own hand down her torso, caressing her skin until she reached her pussy and started to stroke it languidly.

Marc stilled in her throat for a long count of ten seconds, and pulled out only when she let out a muffled gulp gluh, "So sweet." He praised.

Not wanting him to take it out, she stuttered around a mouthful of cock, "Mawc."

"More?" he put a hand on her neck massaging it kindly, and she swallowed on his dick to relay her agreement, and he resumed his thrusting.

Jillian's cunt was so wet, greedy for another orgasm so she sunk her own fingers in her hole, two fingers in and out in coordination with his cock. She heard him repeat her name mixed with curses, and felt his dick pulse in her mouth. He was about to come and she knew it, so she sucked harder, moving her head the best way her posture allowed licking every vein that decorated his long cock, and feeling every inch of him possess her mouth.

Yet he pulled out. She started to protest, but he bent down and kissed her on the mouth, then placed his knee on the bed and cupped her hand that was playing with her pussy. He seemed to enjoy controlling the speed of her masturbation, and she felt his cock twitch and touch her cheek so she turned her head and stuck her tongue out to steal a few licks before he let out a strained grunt and grasped her by the wrist, "No." he instructed, "Give me a second."

"Marc, let me finish you off."

"Just...give me a goddamn second." He ground out drawing her hand up and molding her fingers around his cock, "Slowly." He said, apparently not wanting to come in her hand.

She splayed her moisture on him and pressed a button by saying, "You're gonna make me eat my pussy off of your cock, aren't you?"

"Holy shhhit!" he scowled at her, but she saw a smile play at the corners of his mouth, and licked her lips smiling widely at him.

"Fucking tease!" he snorted slapping her breast, then leaning forward to plunge three fingers into her slick passage. It was a clear sign of dominance as he didn't linger enough to make her climax, but frigged her cunt briefly, purposely positioning his hand in a way that made shameless sloshing noises.

She reached for his hand, but he slipped out of her pussy dragging a wet trail over her flat stomach, then twirled his fingers around one of her nipples making it glisten with moisture.

Moaning at the feel of his hand on her sensitive breast, she started rubbing her clit again, and he cupped her chin manipulating her lower lip with a thumb as he murmured, "Open your mouth for me, baby." Then pulled her lip down and ran the pad of his thumb on the edge of her lower teeth when she opened up, and slipped the finger into her mouth pressing her tongue tersely until she closed her lips and sucked his thumb.

"Open wide."

His fingers flapped at the lower part of her jaw, and she grinned parting her lips and whispered, "Can I get some cock now?"

"Be a good girl now," he playfully slapped her cheek with his cock before slipping his cock into her mouth.

She was better prepared this time, and knew just how to cant her head and open her throat up for him to fuck. And he used her capitulation, his cock lubricated with her spit and pussy juice sliding quickly into her throat that tightened around it.

He returned his hand to her neck to stroke it, and she closed her eyes moaning, the feeling of his fat dick in her mouth and her fingers on her clit too much to handle. She swallowed repeatedly, the tears that have gathered at the corners of her eyes coursing upside down and making her blink as her mascara started to melt.

"Ungh...unhh mmmfff..." she groaned unintelligibly, and heard him chuckle and comment, "Always thought you sounded great with my dick down your throat." but gave her a break pulling back just a little.

She still couldn't breathe through her mouth, and focused on inhaling and exhaling through her nostrils flicking her love nub again, and bending her knees bringing them up as it helped her move her hips in rhythm with her hand.

"C'mon, suck that cock." He nudged her head when she slowed down, jaw going slack from the rough use, but she renewed her enthusiasm and tightened her lips around him forming a snug ring of flesh. She hollowed her cheeks suckling him when he was halfway inside her mouth then opened up letting him drive into her throat fucking it like it was a wet cunt.

As he sped up, she couldn't help but gag when he hit her throat, and grew dizzy in her sexual haze trying to satisfy him and finger herself at the same time. She heard him call her name, calling her beautiful and dirty, and her clitoris pulsed. Dipping her finger into her cunt, she lathered it with her essence before sliding it across her clit and its hood repeatedly bringing on a wild orgasm that made her release a muffled scream around Marc's cock.

The vibrations of her throat triggered his release, and he was caught unawares as he spurted once into her mouth, before pulling out to jack his dick all over her breasts.

Thick ropes of white cream flew from the tiny hole at the top of his cock, and he groaned painting her tits with cum. The line of saliva that connected her mouth to his cock was now a slimy link between her chin and his hand that stroked his cock roughly.

"Oh God, oh yeah, fuck yeah..." he repeated in gruff tones before cupping her chin with his left hand and stuffing his glans into her mouth to shoot the last few jets of his ejaculate all over her waiting tongue.

That salty taste that she missed so much made her suck sharply milking every drop of his spunk into her mouth until there was nothing else to suckle, and he let his dick slip free of her lips to watch her swallow his cum.

He was shuddering as he collapsed, bracing both arms on either side of her head and barely holding himself. Jillian reached for his cheek stroking his beard, while wiping her face as best as she could manage to.

"Thank you." He breathed fixing his dilated eyes on hers.

"Anything for you, Marc." She meant it.

They stared at each other for a long minute, before he regained some of his strength and held himself up on one hand while smearing his drying cum on her breasts and stomach with the other.

He seemed fascinated by the sight of her covered in his jizz, and she swiped some of it to lick just to indulge him.

"I'm a mess." She commented at last, slithering away from him and sitting with her feet tucked under her.

"You're beautiful." He smiled crawling on the bed and cupping her cheeks with both hands, "Gorgeous."

"I have...cum...all over." She chuckled timidly, and began to wipe her face again, "My hair is a mess." She turned to the dresser that was shrouded in shadows, and caught a glimpse of herself. She looked like a porn star that had just fucked five studs who came all over her. The thought made her flush shyly, and she wiped her hands on her thighs then covered her face.

Misinterpreting her gesture, he murmured, "Hey, hey, hey, you okay babe? I told you to stop me when I'm being too rough."

"It's not that," she peeked at him from between her fingers, "I look like a porno actress!" she winced wrinkling her nose.

Her confession sent him into a bout of booming laughter that seized him for a long time, and she watched him with a faux frown and a pout, "Not funny, Dussant."

His answer was to kiss her flush on the lips, stealing her breath, then collect her in his arms and march into the bathroom before she had the time to form a protest.

He helped her to her feet and turned on the shower kissing her again until the water got hot, then carried her under the stream and started washing her reverently.

Her mascara was smudged, not too badly but it needed to be washed, and she compromised her rule to remove her makeup with face-wash only and used a soap. Turning her back to him she made sure she washed it all off while he kissed her shoulder blades, then swept her hair to the side to kiss her nape under the warm stream of water.

He murmured something urging her to turn around, and she did sputtering under the water and moving her face away from the direct stream, "I like your beard." She ran circles with her fingertips on his cheeks, "How long does it take to grow it like that?"

"This? It's just stubble," he scratched his face, the lightest shade of pink tinged his cheek bones, "I don't know...three weeks? Aboat three weeks."

She grinned, "You say aboat."

Pinning her against the ceramic tile, he muttered, "You making fun of my accent?"

"No!" she giggled as he tickled her then reached for her breast to pinch her nipple, "No, I swear!" she squirmed.

"You'd better not, or I'll make you take it back." He grinned down at her.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she beamed, "I never knew I had a thing for tall, hot Canadian men until I met you, and I'm a hockey fan, so that's saying something!"

"You're a Penguins' fan, that doesn't count." He teased making her bite the skin over his clavicle.

Their shower was lengthy and playful, but they were both drained from their earlier activities, and stumbled out of the shower drying each other between small make-out sessions.

"Does that lipstick ever wash off?" he enquired.

"It's lip-stain, it stays on until I wipe it off with makeup remover."

"I like it, it's hot." He kissed her.

Wearing the only terrycloth robe in the room, he opened it for her to walk inside then held her against him as they both stared out the window at the falling snow that didn't want to stop. It was very quiet outside now that the time advance way past one in the morning.

"It's past midnight, Merry Christmas." She murmured suddenly turning around in the sweet cage of his arms and the robe.

"It's my birthday." He canted his head to the side and smiled genuinely.

The breath left her lungs, and she blinked against a torrent of emotions that sprang out of nowhere, "Your birthday?" her voice shook, and she threaded her fingers through his damp chest hair.

"Yeah," he continued to smile, looking like a golden Adonis in the moonlight, "I'm a Christmas baby. I'm thirty-four today."

Taking a ragged inhale, she slid her hands up to his face "I always thought you tasted like Christmas." Pushing up on her tiptoes, she brushed his lips with hers, "Happy Birthday, Marc," she kissed him adding, I don't know what I'd do without you in my life, but keeping that as a thought, a secret that she shared with herself only deciding to sing Happy Birthday to him in between kisses.

He kissed her back with zeal, his big warm body enfolding hers, and his sex hardening against her belly, "Let's go to bed." She whispered against his lips grasping him by the shoulders and stepping on his feet for leverage before wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Are you sleepy?" he walked her to the big hotel bed and deposited her over the comforter, looking down at her naked form with hunger in his eyes.

"No," she held her arms up for him, "I want you to make love to me."

Groaning, he joined her and together, they kicked the covers crawling under them and sipping wet kisses from each other's mouth.

Suddenly remembering something, he lifted his head with a smile, "Hey, you said you had a proposition for me, are you going to move in with me when we go home?"

Go home? "Home?" she knotted her eyebrows, "Like...my condo?"

"No, my townhouse when we go back to New York." He clarified, but that didn't help. He misinterpreted her intentions assuming that she wanted to go back to New York with him.

"Marc, I'm not going back to New York." She started with a low voice, "This is my new home, I'm happy here."

1...345678