Flowers for Jill Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't see him move his right hand, but felt his index and middle finger sliding up from around her anus and separating with her outer labia, holding the plump lips widespread. With his other hand, he tapped the back of the spoon's bowl on her clit in moist little smacks that slowed down when she jerked her legs, and sped up when a choppy exhale stole out of her lungs. He twirled it around to cup it over her sensitive button and moved it in a circular motion that made her lean back and bang her head on the hanging cabinet again.

"Shhhh, careful," he replaced the spoon with his mouth drawing her clit between his lips to hold it captive while lapping at it with the tip of his tongue.

She was so close it hurt, but he stopped and blew on her ravaged cunt fighting back a smile.

Fisting her hand in his hair, she pulled and he couldn't help but laugh, "Sorry, babe, I can't help it."

"Tease!" she tried to sound rebuking and angry, but found herself smiling back at him when he drew a translucent heart from her cunt honey on her mons with the spoon's tip.

Her toes curled and pressed into his shoulders when he turned the spoon again to slip it into her cunt, and finally started to fuck it in and out of her. He tantalized her with the promise of his cock later if she sat still like a good girl and let him mess with her a little.

Oh, but she loved it! It was twisted and dissolute, the kind of stuff she'd never admit to doing, even to someone as close to her as Simone or Spencer whom she told everything...until Marc came along. Now she had secrets with him...naughty, erotic secrets that they seemed to be able to remind one another with by a mere mischievous grin, or a blunt look that forced the other's eyes to connect and acknowledge the memory.

His left thumb circled her clit, grazing its hood with his thumb every now and again, while his right hand controlled frigging her with the spoon. A pool of her moisture was starting to gather on the veiny design of gold, amber, and browns of the granite slab. The color of the black and silver streaks in it was amplified by her clear cream, and she felt so wanton joining him in desecrating his kitchen like that.

"More," she demanded biting a naughty grin, and he complied by opening his mouth to flatten his tongue on the seam where her inner pussy lips parted while scraping his teeth against her pulsating pearl, and plowing her hole with the spoon.

It kept building, building, and she felt it in the back of her thighs and groin making her shudder with quick sparks of electricity that seized her whenever her clitoris was manipulated by his teeth or upper lip, or the knot at the end of the spoon's stem abraded her g-spot.

He smirked when she uttered a choked curse, and rasped the stubble that made up his mustache over her clit. That made her gasp and reach for his face with a shaking hand that she held suspended in the air, not quite focused on where to put it or what to do with it. She braced it against the edge of the counter, but it slipped when he did that thing with his upper lip again abusing her tender flesh with his rough facial hair.

A ragged sough wheezed out of her when the sensation became too much, and he knew exactly what that meant. He knew when she herself couldn't recognize the noise as her own. He touched the tip of his nose to her clitoris while holding the spoon inside her and pressed to the upper wall of her tight tunnel. Again and again, he soothed her by nuzzling her with his nose and lips, careless of how he looked perched on the floor with his face buried between her thighs, cheeks, jaw, and mouth glistening with cunt juice.

She cried his name when she heard the loud gulp of his swallowing her honey, and he wriggled the spoon inside her for a second before slipping it out with a wet, squelching noise.

"Hold this." He instructed handing it to her, but she was trembling so badly that she dropped it right back in his hand.

Something in his eyes changed when he peered up at her and saw the keen look in her eyes. He snapped, "Oh, fuck!" he brushed her feet off his shoulders and stood up plucking the buttons of his jeans viciously.

"God, yes!" she clutched at his chest, the light curling blond hair on his hard muscles providing her with texture to keep her sweaty hands from slipping off, "Please, fuck me."

Marc was still holding the spoon as he pushed his pants down his hips and halfway down his legs, not bothering to step out of them. His long erection flopped up; finally free from its imprisonment, and slapped up against his lower abs. The flared head was decorated by a sheen coat of the precome that it oozed against the front of his jeans, and he wiped it against her thigh then squeezed his glans for more.

"Please," she repeated, and he looked at the silverware in his hand for a second before muttering something unintelligible then placing it on the counter next to her left ass cheek.

He canted his head to the left taking her lips with his mouth and tongue, in a moist kiss that was more of a possession that swallowed her moans when he squeezed the large head of his penis inside her snug opening. Her socked feet slipped down the counter front everytime she tried to brace them up, and she couldn't pull back from his invasion. His hands grasped her ass cheeks and pulled her to him as he sank into her in a smooth stroke that wasn't particularly gentle, but was deliberate in the speed it filled her with. His fingers were slick with her essence, and she felt it staining her skin, his touch slippery with it.

Jillian gasped in his mouth, even after all the times she took him inside her, she was still unused to his size, to the way his thick dick touched every secret alarm button inside her making pleasure radiate through her. She inhaled again needing a lungful of oxygen to tide her up, and he latched his lips to her neck sucking on a hickey as her eyes rolled to the back of her head while she panted for air.

Marc's cock stuffed her to the hilt, the earlier spoon foreplay wasn't a match to his throbbing tool that stretched and challenged her. And he knew what a feat it was for a woman to take him, not to mention a woman with a cunt as snug as Jill's, but he held her still stamping on his possession even when she writhed for a reprieve.

"Take it," he grunted, "relax and take it, you know you can take all of it, all of me, sweetheart."

She scratched at his chest swallowing repeatedly and nodding with her eyes squeezed shut, "Un'kay." She mumbled.

"It missed you, missed your tight little cunt." He pressed his fingers into her buttocks pulling to him and squashing her sex against his groin. Her legs spread wider in a test to her flexibility, and she felt his cock seated all the way to her cervix, "Missed the way you look at me, the way you fold my clothes, your handwriting. I missed the way you talk, and how you launch into subjects and branch out talking about everything all at once, then just stop yourself and apologize. The way you obsess about your clothes, and how you seem to draw so much pleasure from drinking a good cup of coffee."

She rolled her head on her shoulders forcing her eyes open to look into his, and licked her lips, too weak with desire, "I missed giving myself to you." She hadn't known he'd noticed her little eccentricities and remembered them.

His grip tightened on her before he eased a tad, and flexed his hips pulling back until her pussy opening only held the mushroom tip of his cock. Maneuvering a hand between them, he stroked his fingers into her moisture that was dripping between her ass cheeks then brought his hand to her left breast swirling the juice around her areola, "I missed taking the woman I love."

She let out the breath she was holding, and braced herself for his thrust with a shaky smile, "I'm the woman you love."

He confirmed it when he plunged inside her, his chest slapping against hers. Her thighs cradled his lean hips, and the dark blond curls of his sex scraped her clit, she let out a choked cry and felt herself come apart at the seams. It was one of those slow, unexpected orgasms that stung with every spasm, shooting darts of dark pleasure through her legs.

It was too much, too intense that she felt her soul being squeezed out of her with every clench her pussy hugged his cock with. He pulled out of her sensing her need for a reprieve, and tapped his cock onto her clit. Her asshole was already coated with moisture, and he slid his middle finger in it winking at her and cock-slapping her pussy harder.

What started out as a safe, slow climax turned into a mind numbing whirlwind of pleasure. He was talking to her, and she couldn't even hear him over her rushing heartbeats, she felt him take one of her hands positioning her fingers on her inner lips and squeezed urging her to offer her clit to his penis to slap it. Lewd, wet smacks reached her ear as his large cock flogged her moist pussy with little mercy.

"Open your eyes, open your eyes," he repeated against her lips, his hot breath dewing them and making her dart her tongue out to run over them, and lick his lips in the process.

And she wanted to comply and open her eyes, she really did, but all she could do was flutter her lids seeing him from between her long lashes.

"Is that how you wanted to come?" he still had his cock grasped in his right hand, but stopped spanking her cunt with it, and twirled his engorged glans over and around her abused, tenderized clitoris instead.

Jillian gulped and nodded, her eyes falling closed again as her orgasm subsided. He was fully charged though, and ready to take her over the edge again as he lodged his cock into her quivering hole once more thrusting in with a slurping sound, and sighing harshly when her copious wetness surrounded and swallowed his tool.

"Or did you want to come all over my dick?" he continue, his hands roaming down her backside until they reached her ass and grasped the cheeks roughly, "With my dick buried to the hilt in your sweet, tight cunt, Jill?" a resilient pull dragged her to the very end of the counter, where the edge of the granite dug a line across her ass.

She had to tighten her clutch on him, holding on to his biceps once, then grasping his shoulders or chest to stabilize herself and keep from slipping completely off the counter. It felt as if his cock was her axis, the only thing that kept her from tumbling down as all her universe centered around their joining point.

"Do you feel me in there?" he flexed his cock inside her rubbing along her g-spot and over it. She cried out and he went on, "Giving you all of me, all I have?"

His right hand slithered around her hips to circle her thigh's front, and stroke its length several times before settling in the crease sitting formed of her thigh joint. He pressed and released, caressing back and forth in half circles. The pleasure his touch there provoked was so sweet she wanted to cry, it was like he discovered a new erogenous zone on her body everytime he got his hands on her.

"I want all of you," a moment of clarity seized her bringing her gaze into focus, "I won't settle for less." It was an elusive sober blink during a drinking binge, that come-to-Jesus moment that stilled the hallucinations of a high mind and splashed it with reality. Only, her reality was exactly what she wanted it to be; a place she only reached when she finally let go of her self-imposed shackles and dropped all her pessimism.

His eyes, lucid with arousal, met hers and dilated, and he knew, he just knew what she needed. He tucked his hips back, pulling out of her then surged back into her warmth forcefully making her wince. The hand on her thigh tightened while her own fingers fanned the side of his chest feeling his ribcage under his lean flesh.

"Are you okay?" he rasped repeating his assault, and she opened her lips on a silent moan before nodding, licking her lips and whispering a chopped, "Ye'h." but he was so big and deep it almost hurt, the stinging sensation mixing with the slick friction driving her berserk, wild. She wanted more.

"'Cause I can make it better," he grinned into the kiss he pressed on her cheek, "even better," he added kissing the corner of her mouth then settling on her lips as his right hand circled her inner thigh and he rubbed his thumb over her clit to send a jolt of ecstasy through her.

"Mmmore," she mumbled in his mouth tasting his sweat that dripped from the tip of his nose over their mouths.

He complied with short deep thrusts that slapped his groin against her inner thighs, and his full, low-hanging balls on her ass releasing a lewd rhythm of plurb, clup, clup, plurp slaps.

"N'yes," she licked at his tongue sucking it into her mouth, and he continued to fuck her in a manner that won't get them off fast, and only served to provoke them further.

Their bodies were so close that she started to rub her breasts over his damp chest hair closing her eyes into the kiss that he took control over with a twist of his lips, and a bite to her lower lip. Her arms wrapped around his neck now, and she cupped the back of his head with both hands drinking him in. At one point, she slipped off the counter, but he had her in his arms and settled her back on without even pulling his cock out of her.

Marc broke the kiss to breathe, and a line of saliva stretched connecting their mouths before it broke and hung over his lower lip. He licked it off as a bead of sweat fell from his eyebrow into his eyes making him blink.

She smiled tenderly and moved her hand to stroke his hair away from his forehead. It was damp from his earlier shower, and his sweat contributed to making it hang over his forehead and ears in clumped up, wet strands that she ran her fingers through lovingly, "You're beautiful." She told him, and he let out a choked laugh.

"Shit, Jillian!"

"You are," she stroked the scruff on his cheeks, "a little grizzly now, but still beautiful."

His cerulean blue irises seemed to shake as they widened and thinned around his dilating pupils, and he hissed, "What do you think you are? Beautiful doesn't even begin to give you justice."

She closed her eyes smiling, "Too much flattery, keep it up!" she tightened her inner muscles around his thick shaft making his leg jerk.

"You're gorgeous," he bent his knees slightly, and drew out of her all the way this time before penetrating her with a long thrust, rotating his hips, then going at her from a different angle, "Perfect, mine," he recounted with a harsh voice rocking back and forth into her, "Mine to love, and fuck, and adore, and grow old with."

Images of herself in a white gown walking down an aisle with him at the end sent her eyes shooting wide open, and she stared at him, not believing that she was actually contemplating that idea. She'd never really thought about marriage ever since she was thirteen or so, had almost given up on the idea, and pretended the subject never made her yearn for something, someone to share the dream with. She had been so set in her cynicism over relationships that even her parents stopped suggesting she'd get serious with someone, or eve hinting how they'd like to become grandparents. But now it was all...

"Oh God!" she moaned.

Marc knew what she was referring to, he must've said what he said on purpose, because he pulled out of her and fucked inside with a dominating thrust, "Yes, I mean it. I'm never letting you go."

"I don't want you to let me go."

She didn't quite know if she said the word aloud or not for, after that, her arousal-dominated senses were consumed by one goal, one aim; completion. A riot of emotions that she could almost see in wild bright colors, streaked her heart and mind, and she bucked against him racing for her climax and his. She wanted him to come with her, to experience everything she was luxuriating in, and she set her wild body loose to reach her purpose.

He tried to steer their rhythm differently, to slow down, but she held his ass with both hands pulling him to her, and synchronizing his thrusts with her hips' movements, "Faster, Marc, faster,"

He didn't resist for long, wincing and complying as his body betrayed his wish to draw out their fucking and control her.

Every cell in her body pulsed, her skin radiated heat. If red was the color of lust, she saw a kaleidoscope of reds and yellows and oranges behind her eyelids everytime she blinked. It didn't crawl, it showered and pervaded her senses, closer and closer as his penis marauded her delicate sex over and over again until the screamed digging her nails in his chest and shattered.

Her temples tingled and seemed to be pressed by an unseen force like the ultimate brain freeze as her pussy clamped down on his cock and her legs spasmed.

"Come, Marc, come with me," she entreated panting and struggling to keep her eyes open as her orgasm wracked her body with wave after wave of clutching pleasure.

He had slowed down when she started climaxing to be gentle with her, but she wrapped her legs around his hips pulling him to her, urging him with a hand on his ass and another plucking at his nipple and twisting it insistently.

"God, Jillian, give me a sec-" he started to say then grimaced and pulled her off the counter, her ass encased in his big hands, "Jesus Christ!" he swore and plunged into her with several rapacious thrusts that scraped the bulbous head of his dick over her g-spot triggering an inner orgasm that lengthened the one she was already having, and made her scream and scratch his chest.

The bloody welts she left on his chest triggered his explosion, and he roared erupting into her mid-thrust, and continued to drive his cock all the way to the entrance of her womb where he deposited his cum.

Surge after surge of his hot essence spurted out of his engorged member bathing her inner walls. Jillian continued to squirm and writhe over him sheathing his quivering cock and feeding her cunt on its cream.

His knees buckled, and he propped her on the counter once more, barely able to stand as his big strong body shook in her embrace, and she hugged him to her cupping the back of his head and pressing it the side of her neck.

He breathed through his mouth, his lips opened and quivering on her skin with drops of his saliva slickening the spot where his mouth touched her. His cock was still rippling with the aftershocks of his orgasm, and leaking more cum into her.

"I love you." She stroked his hair and kissed his ear.

Her voice seemed to evoke something in him because his cock flexed in her cunt again, and he let out a sound that was between a whimper and a growl as he burrowed into her neck kissing her weakly.

"I love you, Jillian." He rasped shuffling his feet and straightening for a second, before his knees almost gave out, and he had to hold both of her thighs and press down bracing himself.

Peeking at her from under his golden lashes with a teasing, pained grin he muttered, "I think you crippled me, babe." He then glanced at his chest, and saw the two fresh drops of blood that blossomed on two of the welts her nails dragged on his skin and looked back at her, his smile wider now, "Good cum, eh?"

"Gosh, I'm sorry, baby!" she cupped his cheeks and kissed him flush on the mouth, "Did I hurt you?"

"Nah," he straightened slowly, "nothing a little peroxide won't take care of. I like fucking a wild cat!" he winked at her, and she raised an eyebrow at him.

"There's more where that came from, Mr. Dussant." She dragged her finger to his lips and he kissed it and confirmed, "I'm intimately aware of that, that's why I'm taking you to my bed."

The hands on her thighs spread them a little wider, and he thrust his hips forward experimentally before slipping his soft cock out of her cunt with a wet squelch.