Flowers for Jill Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instantly, a frothing of creamy cum started to ooze out of her, and she tried to sit further back on the countertop to keep the mess contained and not drip any of it on the floor.

She started to ask him for a kitchen towel or a washcloth when he put the spoon her fucked her with earlier under her leaking opening, filling it with a white serving of cum.

Dumbfounded, she gaped at him then closed her lips slowly and licked them guessing what his intent was.

"Can't let it go to waste." He winked at her and she opened her mouth extending her tongue for him with a glint in her eyes.

He was still flushed from exertion, and even his knuckled were pinkish that she wanted to smear his hand in the cum and lick it, but settled for the spoon he rested on her tongue, and closed her mouth savoring his musky taste. His cum tasted salty, and a little bitter, and it had that quality that was unique to Marc and no one else. She couldn't close her eyes and break the contact with his as she swirled his essence against the roof of her mouth with her tongue.

His hand shook with arousal when he put the spoon to her pussy again, and she incredulously watched his soft cock stir to life once more.

Catching where he gaze was, he said, "Yeah, you do that to me," when he raised the spoon to her lips again.

"Good, I want more of you," she dipped her finger in the spoon and licked off his cream, then went for a second dip, swirling her finger around with lubricious intent, before touching the tip of her finger to his lips.

His eyes darkened as he stared back at her, and it took him a long second to part his lips and take her finger in, licking off his own seed. The sight of him tasting himself on her made her moan and whisper reverently, "Oh, Marc..."

His cock lurched again, filling up and starting to point up, and she wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft tugging on it. He was still sensitive from coming earlier, and he jerked slightly letting out a soft hiss before relaxing into her touch and thrusting into her hand. She continued to pump him and stroke him until he was fully erect again, hard and pointing up, the large head making his cock sway hypnotically.

"I want you in my mouth." She said, and he countered, "I want you in my bed." before hefting her up in his arms and adjusting her bridegroom-style, then hobbled out of the kitchen stepping out of his jeans with every step.

He dumped her on the bed unceremoniously without even bothering to strip the comforter, when they entered his room, and she giggled hearing him kick something in the dark.

"That's not funny, it hurt!" he flipped the lights on and rubbed at his shin.

She sat up on her elbows surveying the room that she didn't get a chance to look at in her earlier haste when she went to the bathroom. The colors that dominated it were white, gray, and navy. She recognized the paisley gray over white comforter and pillows as Ralph Lauren, and the huge heather gray sleigh bed as Michael Amini. And smiled when she saw the numerous pillows stacked by the headboard; he was a man of style who knew how to seek comfort without sacrificing his elegance. Several framed photographs and watercolor paintings of different sizes decorated his walls, and she added to her to-do list her wish to study each of them at a later time.

She was looking at a small bookcase when he crawled on the bed spreading her legs, "I try to keep all my books in my library across the hall, I don't decorate with books like you." He pecked her nose, and she mock-frowned, "I don't decorate with books, Marc! I just happen to have a lot of books and no specific room for them." then she tilted her head to the side as if to look past him, "You have a library?"

"Yeah, it's a library/study sort of room. I also have my office in there."

"What are these doing here then?" she pointed at the corner bookcase with a funny expression that made him chuckle.

"I try to keep a few books handy in case I wanted to read something before sleep, smart ass."

She smiled dropping her elbows' hold to lean down on the bed, "I like the picture of you reading in bed." She raised her arms over her head clutching at the edge of a pillow.

"I read in the hot tub a lot, actually, I like relaxing in the hot water, and don't want to do it with a bunch of half naked guys at the gym; that's why I got that thing installed in my bathroom."

"You take baths?" she grinned squirming under him, and running her foot on the outside of his leg.

"Sometimes," he grimaced scratching the back of his head, "it's a guilty pleasure."

"Why a guilty pleasure?"

"I don't know, sitting in hot water for a good thirty minutes and turning into a cornichon in the process isn't quite manly, I guess." He made a face that made her laugh.

"Well, you're plenty manly everywhere else, you have to tune it down somewhere."

"Yeah, you find me manly?" he spread her legs and thrust into her pussy without warning.

She moaned clenching her fingers on the pillow cover's fabric, "Too manly."

"Complaints?" he fucked her leisurely making love to her used pussy.

"Only if you stop."

"Do you know how much I love you?" he nuzzled her cheek.

"I've only known of it recently, so you'll have to tell me again."

"I'm not good with words," he slipped out of her, strings of his cum and hers stretching between his cock and her spread sex, "how about I show you instead?" he swept up the moisture with his right hand and twined the translucent white jizz threads around his cock stroking it up and down and lubricating it.

"Show me." she bit out in a low voice watching him manipulate his dick expertly.

He straddled her torso, and crept up on his knees until his cock was level with her chest. She blinked pressing her legs together as fresh juice leaked out of her cunt at the sight of him jerking his cock over her body. Looking at her tits, he pursed his lips and pulled before spitting a mouthful between them. He did it again, and she brought her hands down holding her breasts together to rub his saliva between the fleshy globes.

"Oh yeah!" he breathed lowering his cock with his fingers squeezing the root, and started to rub it over her breasts paying special attention to her nipples. He twirled his cum coated glans around her engorged nipples signing them with his essence, and she threw her head back sucking in a deep inhale and mashed her breasts together for him. But she couldn't keep from not looking at the lewd sight of his penis over her tits, and tucked in her chin watching his thick tool smear cum and spit over her breasts.

"I've never had my tits fucked before." She admitted to him, and watched his eyes light up as a mischievous smirk quirked his mouth to the side.

"You've never belonged to anyone before either," he slapped his cock over her left tit, "never had a man fall so desperately head over heels with you that he constructs a list of all the dirty things he wants to do to your body...everywhere in your body," smack, came his cock down on her other breast making her jerk lightly and he tightened his knees around her, "I've had your pussy, your mouth, your ass, your hands, and now your tits will be mine to fuck, too." He sped up, spanking her nipples harder and making her tingle with arousal, "And I want you everywhere, in my bed, my office, my bathroom, my car," he drifted off when she opened her mouth and lifted her head catching the head of his cock with her lips and suckling sharply, "holy...fffuck!" he grunted feeding her his cock for a few seconds before pulling it from her greedy lips, "Don't make me come too soon."

She licked her lips fighting back a smile and grabbed the hand that was holding his dick pulling it to her mouth defiantly. He frowned and slapped her lips with his cock in chastisement, "No, bad girl!" but there was a grin that pulled at the corners of his mouth making his firm set lips quiver with masked amusement, "Hold your tits together for me."

"Like this?" she pressed the fleshy orbs together with her index and middle fingers surrounding and squeezing both nipples earning herself a harsh grunt of satisfaction as a reply from him.

Her eyes twitched in arousal and fell closed when he slid his slick shaft in the tunnel her breasts made. Her toes curled in painfully in the ankle socks she still wore, and she bit her lower lip chewing on it and moaning, feeling spectacularly lickerish as the smooth skin surrounding the steel-rigid of his cock slipped between her breasts. He pulled out, the slick friction delicious, and intoxicating. She squeezed her breasts closer together when he was in again, and he groaned a curse stilling for a second, his cock so long it reached her chin and flirted with her lips.

"Lick it," he whispered an order, and she complied blindly searching the swollen glans before opening her eyes and slipping her tongue into the slit at the top. Fresh precome dribbled into her mouth and leaked over her lower lip smearing it like clear lip-gloss. Her tongue darted out again for another clumsy lick, and he moaned lowering himself closer to give her the chance to lap at the tip of his dick with quick, noisy lashes.

He felt larger than ever looming over her, controlling her, and holding her caged and completely at his mercy. The thought of being his odalisque, his own harem girl sprang into her mind again turning on every lewd button inside her. A celebration of pornographic thoughts swirled around in her head, and she found herself panting audaciously with every forward rock of his hips. The look in his eyes encouraged her to keep going, and she murmured love words mixed with salacious invitations for him to love her and fuck her, and come all over her, to give her the pleasure only he could give.

Her fingers started to manipulate her nipples pinching them and rolling his precome over them, and he let her do it for a while before swearing and halting, "Slow down, I want to go slow..." he murmured inarticulately, but she didn't stop. On the contrary, she rolled her breasts up and down and around his throbbing erection, the mixture of cum and saliva making squelching noises from the flesh on flesh contact.

"Dammit, Jill!" he bit out grasping both her wrists and pinning them over her head. He then, inched closer still on the bed, holding her breasts braced between his knees and thighs, and squeezed them together.

Jillian thought she was going to flip out with need, his reign over her restrained body made her writhe between his legs rubbing her thighs against each other and twisting her hips attempting to squeeze her pussy lips over her clit to come. Even if she had her hands, she wouldn't be able to do much with them, wouldn't be able to flick her clit until she came, and the loss of control excited her for reasons she didn't bother analyzing. Her brain didn't work overtime unnecessarily anymore, and let her devote her body and soul to the moment of sexual high with the man she loved. She wasn't afraid to love him anymore, wasn't afraid to surrender her control to him and let him pleasure her and draw his pleasure from her. She knew, however, that she was going to turn the tables on him soon, and have him under her mercy to pay back for bossing her around like that.

Her battered nipples beckoned him, and he kept a hand wrapped around her wrists not trusting her to be a docile obedient girl, and started to roll her nipples between the fingers of his other hand. His position made his heavy balls brush against her skin, his light, crinkly pubic blond hair grazing the sensitive area under her breasts and adding to the myriad of sensations that drove her higher and closer to insanity.

She tucked in her chin once more, stealing licks of his cock, and he didn't stop her this time. Thrusting in varying rhythms, he took his time building her arousal and his, and she felt his balls pulse against her skin, full and begging to burst with his seed.

When the hand holding hers pinned to the bed loosened, she twisted her right hand and slipped it free to lace her fingers with his. And he looked at her, entranced and adoring as he wrapped his fingers slowly around hers and squeezed her hand.

"I love you." She whispered, not getting enough of saying it, and his hand trembled in hers just like the rest of his body that quivered with passion. And she added, "Fuck me, Marc," when his harsh grip gentled on her as he looked too smitten to continue his rough treatment of her much smaller body.

He knew her intent, and gave her an approving grin stroking his fingers on the inside of her palm as he pulled his hand free, "Keep your hands above your head." He commanded recovering his use of both hands to knead her breasts and tug at her nipples.

His thrusts drove her body up over the pillows, and gave her a better position to kiss his dick whenever he surged in. He went faster, increasing his pressure on her nipples and twisting them until they throbbed painfully, and she still wanted more. His fingers were slick with their combined juice, and the pressure they put on the pulsating points that tipped her breasts made her buck her hips up which got him to tighten his knees around her.

"Shhh..." he crooned as he squeezed her breasts tighter around his dick still flicking her nipples with the closely-cut edges of his thumbnails.

She wanted to come, she had to come. Her pussy was so wet it was dripping, and her squirming made a smeared mess of her nectar around her inner thighs and where it trickled on his designer comforter.

"Oh God!" she cried hearing his balls clap against the underside of her breasts with the force of his rocking, and he cooed another hoarse "Shhhh..." but didn't slow down. His fingers dug so hard in the soft flesh of her breasts, she knew they would leave bruises for her to remember their encounter with later, and for his lips to kiss with gentle apology.

Slipping free from between her breasts, he fed his cock in her mouth, but didn't give her tits a respite. Her nipples slid around in his fingers as he rolled them after spitting on his hands, and she suckled hard on the head of his cock meeting his gaze and locking hers with it.

Something about the avid look in his eyes, the naked hunger, and the solid prison his body confined her with, set her off. The sharp tugs on her nipples sent electric currents through her body that arrived in sharp shards of arousal and pulsed in her sex. She murmured a muffled moan with his penis filling her mouth, and felt herself shatter, coming violently.

Marc popped his cock out of her mouth, and she shouted his name loudly, her eyes twitching and blinking as her eyes collided with his tempestuous blue ones. Her pussy fluttered and convulsed, clinching repeatedly onto itself, and he couldn't help but reach back and thrust two fingers into her to savor her climax. Moisture gushed out of her hole, soaking up his hand while her inner muscles squeezed and sucked at his fingers. She swallowed the saliva that pooled over and around her tongue, and gestured for his cock again wanting to suck on it while she came.

She begged him, "Please, please, plmmmffff," until her stuffed her cock between her lips, and had to slip his fingers out of her cunt to reposition himself and thrust into her mouth.

He was leaking profusely, coating her tongue with pre-seminal fluid that she struggled to swallow while trying to tongue the underside of his cock, licking the throbbing purple vein and the erotic bundle of nerves under his glans.

Her orgasm subsided, turning into a dull throbbing that radiated in her knees, and she suckled his dick harder prompting him to drive forward and sink into her throat for a count of ten seconds until she started to choke, and her eyes watered. He withdrew completely, her thick saliva leaving a sticky mess where he stroked his cock over her lips and on her left cheek before going in for another single throat fuck. She held him longer this time, tightening her lips around his shaft, and pressing her flattened tongue flush against his thickness. She had to close her eyes to focus on breathing through her nose, and felt dizzy with lack of air, but he slid forward, and she swallowed with the head of his cock at the entrance of her throat. He paused momentarily, then dove in blocking her throat, and making her gulp helplessly. Her fingers frisked into the air, then scratched the fabric of his headboard, and her misty eyes shot open boring into his. Gluuppp, she choked and he pulled out stroking her cheek gently while she panted, struggling for air.

He dragged his heavy cock between her tits again pulling with it a trail of spit and precome that smeared her chin, neck, and chest.

Her brain was slowing down as her lungs tried to catch up on precious oxygen, so everything felt surreal to her...too beautiful, too debauched, and just perfect. Her breast tingled, alternating between a numb sensation from the mauling they were receiving, and a screaming pleasure that made her tingle all over.

She heard his labored breath grow harsh as he wheezed low grunts with every thrust. Her blurry eyes settled on his handsome face, contorted with his struggle to keep from coming. His lower lip trembled when his eyes landed on hers, and she gave him a weak smile that made him grimace and shudder, releasing a roar and a thick jet of cum that streaked across her chest hitting her chin and lips.

"Oh God, oh Jillian," he chanted jerking his dick all over her breasts, sending long squirts of cream over them.

His cock continued to shoot loaded streams of cum over her, and she licked the drops that landed on her lips running her tongue over her upper teeth and opening her mouth for him. Answering her invitation, he put the head of his cock in her mouth, jerking the last of his orgasm onto her waiting tongue.

Jillian swallowed what she could manage, and let the rest dribble from the corner of her mouth until he shakily wiped it with his fingers and fed it to her after withdrawing from her between her lips.

Marc sat up, his whole body too jarred to listen to his sex-dulled mind that suggested he lie down. She saw his inner conflict play in the depths of his eyes, as he divided his gaze between the bed on her right, and the lines of cum over her chest.

Unlocking her elbows with a wince when her cramped shoulders complained, she reached for his hands and cupped them over her breasts massaging his jizz into her skin. A lazy smirk quirked his mouth to the side, and he leaned forward spreading his essence over her to mark her in the most primitive, animalistic way possible. He repeatedly put his fingers to her lips making her lick and suck cum from them like a hungry kitten.

By the time he collapsed on her side, he had made a mess of his cream on her breasts and flat belly, and she crawled over him instinctively, rubbing herself over him and making his sticky cum smear the sprinkling of hair over his chest and the dark blond line that tapered down the furrow between his abs.

"Thank you." He murmured stroking her hair from her forehead, "For coming back to me, for giving yourself to me like that...for being in love with me. I love you, Jillian."

"And I love you, Marc Adam Dussant."

He let out a strangled chuckle, "Oh, it's middle name serious, eh?"

"Absolutely." She smiled kissing his chin before she rolled off of him.

They were lying side by side with their hand clasped together when he broke the silence, "I don't want you to leave the company. What would you do if you left? I don't want you working for someone else, I'm selfish like that."

He turned his head pressing his cheek to the pillow and looking at her, but she focused on a speck that marred the ceiling's near perfection. It was hard to spot, but now that she saw it, she couldn't un-see it, "I won't work for anyone else." Came her answer.