Flowers of the Sapphire Moon Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on that petal" John instructed her.

"Whatever you want," Amy said submissively, crawling onto the petal.

The petal formed to her body and she sunk into it slightly. She tasted the small pool of fluid in front of her face and seemed to calm, relaxing her body and trusting her weight to the petal. The second petal came down over top of her and spread open, lining up its opening with her dripping pussy.

John backed off and went back to the pod as the plant's shaft began to slide out. It came out at an angle and drove itself towards Amy's fertile channel. It positioned the throbbing head right at her tight pussy, moving steadily forward and finally forcing the oversized glans into her dripping hole.

John curled back up into the pod and his dream faded away, just as the giant pole buried itself in Amy's flesh and she moaned loudly. As the darkness returned, he heard the rustling sound of the flower closing back up.

But then he was awake again. Did he get up? That's right, he had heard Jen's voice. Where was she? He saw someone who looked like Jennifer, standing near him. She was so beautiful, and...naked? He was talking to her, looking around, looking at her. She needed him, and he knew he had to help her. He watched his body moving towards her, pressing against her, pleasing her. He loved her, needed her, needed to help her. He shoved his cock into her soft flesh and buried himself within her, knowing he had to spill his seed into her, knowing he had to satisfy her. He could sense father's satisfaction flowing out from the flower as John pressed Jen firmly against its outer petals. John could hear Amy's whimpers from within the flower, begging the plant to stop. Even as he pressed Jen against the outside of the flower and poured his essence into her womb, he knew that father was doing the same to Amy on the other side of the petals. He heard both women burst into orgasm at the feeling of being filled.

He wished that he could have been the one to take Amy. Even so, he wanted Jennifer. He wanted to stay with her forever. He tried to stay with her, but he could see himself backing off, walking back to the pod and getting in. He was finally with her, but his body wouldn't obey his wishes. Despite his calls to stop himself, he couldn't stop his motions.

"Get up!" he shouted silently.

"Get up!"

A choked cough. John felt the pod opening up around him, exposing him to the air. He coughed again. Was that all a dream? His body felt awake, rested. He looked down at his hands and his body.

"Five fingers per hand, five toes per foot..." he mumbled to himself. Even as a geologist, he had never really approved of the idea of counting fingers and toes. If he was to misplace something, he seriously doubted that it would be an appendage. Still, given the circumstances, he felt confident that nothing was currently 'beyond reasonable', strictly speaking.

He righted himself, and slid off the pod's surface. It curled up and closed behind him, a small cord withdrawing into it.

He looked down at his belly button, where he remembered it being attached to him in the dream. His belly button was strange looking and had tiny furled leaves around it. Looking farther down, his penis was virtually non-existent -- just a flaccid head directly contacting his pubic area.

"Well fuck me" he said, quite disappointed. He was really hoping that it was all just a really long, perverse, and disturbing dream. It would still have been odd to imagine that he'd come up with all that, but at least that way he could just butter up the experience with a healthy dose of denial. Unfortunately, that didn't work nearly as well on real events -- since he'd still wake up with no dick-shaft tomorrow.

He gave a long sigh, brushing the slime off of his body and examining the cave structure. He had always been haunted by people calling him a pessimist, when he was really a pragmatist. This circumstance provided the perfect opportunity to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was the latter.

There was no sign of anyone else in the cave, just a standard cave formation caused by... He hesitated. The cave walls were smooth, but didn't match any sort of formation pattern that he recognized. It was almost as if the room had been formed by something artificial. His focus drifted to the giant flower, which was closed. Somehow, if what he had experienced was true, he didn't have trouble believing that the cave had been created by the flower -- as ridiculous as that would have seemed when he'd first made his way down to the room.

Just then, he felt something strange. It was the sensation that he had felt in the past, when he heard someone calling for help, screaming, or shouting in urgency. He could feel it coming from above, outside the caves. He could feel it coming from Jennifer.

Without a moment of hesitation, he rushed out of the room and hurried towards Jen.

*To be continued*

12