All Comments on 'Fluctuations'

by romancer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RealDocRealDocalmost 13 years ago
excellent start

gave you a three, would have been a four but there was no ending. I need another chapter and fast. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot

Very erotic and well written.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Way under-rated

First admission...this is a straight couples-swap tale. Probably more accurate in Group Sex than LW, but WTF, not THAT far out-of-category. There is NO tension, from the first sentence, that two couples who are acquaintances, but not great friends, ARE going to get together and have a straight (M-F + M-F) swap. Despite that, it is SO well done that the reader is waiting for the next shoe (or garter belt) to drop as that reader is enjoying the state of current events!

Only quibble that was raised (by an earlier comment) which has some foundation is that the evening's activities have not completed at story's cessation. I considered that it was an OK place to end, since the rest would probably be repetitions or variations on the established theme. Any plot-surprises, such as overt lez-action, would be outside the established characterizations.

In short, vanilla...but Hagen-Daz French Vanilla Bean, NOT store-brand artificial-flavor sugar-free vanilla ice-milk! 5*

Tim413Tim413almost 10 years ago
Great read!!!

Maybe they have some new best friends unless John and Sarah's "dance card" is too full. I liked the fact that they did not head for a single or separate beds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Four years on...

...and no further chapters. This is a good tale, well told. It is entirely believable. I hope you find the enthusiasm to write some more. I suspect many married couples have fantasies along these lines but are unsure of the long term consequences. The dialogue here is particularly good.

oldtwitoldtwitover 4 years ago
So Good

OH so good, lots of descriptions lots of good sex, felt this could be a report of a meeting of friends that has happened.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userromancer@romancer
Long, strange trip, still being. Enjoy writing for the mental exercise and discipline; enjoy writing erotica because, hey. Not into anger, humiliation, pain or remorse. Into the myriad of ways life can be great. Also, I write from experience, and leave it up to you to figu...