Fluffer in Training Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,735 Followers

"Now then," Dr. Fitzpatrick said, once more clearing his throat, "let's just make sure there are no nasty lumps." He stepped up beside Rachel and lifted his hand, feeling himself shaking with excitement as he reached forward and cupped one huge tit. He gave it a little heft. Oh, fuck me, that's heavy, he thought to himself as he let the big boob settle in his cupping hand. He squeezed, the softness of her big tit feeling exquisite in his hand.

"Unh," Rachel gave off a little groan, but the tone seemed to be more of pleasure than shock or surprise. He squeezed again, and he saw she consciously made an effort to stifle another moan, now with a guilty look on her face.

"Are you all right, Rachel? I'm not hurting you, am I?" the doctor asked, sliding his hand across her body and filling his hand with her other big tit.

"Uh, no, not at all. It's just that my breasts are quite sensitive. Sometimes I forget how sensitive they are."

"That's all right. A lot of girls are like that," Dr. Fitzpatrick lied as he gave the young girl a comforting smile.

"Really? They are?"

"Oh, of course. I had a girl in here just yesterday that reacted the same way. Why don't you just relax and enjoy it? I'm afraid that with the size of your breasts, the examination is going to take longer than usual. You don't mind, do you?" He accompanied his question with a full-handed squeeze, Rachel's head tipping back as her eyelids fluttered under the sensations flowing through her.

"Uh, okay," she replied timidly, her body starting to flush under the doctor's skillful hands.

"That's good. A lot of girls react just like you. It's perfectly natural. Just relax now while I do what I have to do. If it happens to feel good, just let yourself go. If it's easier for you, you can just close your eyes, if you like."

"I...I think I will." As Rachel closed her eyes, he felt her lush curvy body seem to loosen up, his soothing words calming her.

"There, that's it...just relax," the doctor said, a lecherous smile on his face as he really started to feel her up. He squeezed and kneaded the soft heavy mound, his fingertips pressing here and there as if he was checking for lumps. He moved from one breast to the next, and Rachel sat there, her eyes closed, letting him do as he wished.

Time to go for it, Dr. Fitzpatrick said to himself as he took his cupping hand and let his fingertips slide over the soft warm skin until he encountered her protruding nipple. With a gentle touch, he 'accidentally' let his fingertip rub over the stiff bud.

"Aaahh." Rachel let out a little gasp, her full mouth opening as he looked down at her—but she made no move to push his hand away. With his imaginary fingers crossed behind his back—and a lewd smile on his face—the doctor reached for her nipple with both his thumb and forefinger, rolling it slowly between his fingertips.

"Ohhhnn," Rachel let out a deep moan as her body gave off a shiver, but still, she made no move to get away from the old man's exploring hands.

"I just need to check your nipples for abnormalities, Rachel," the doctor said, his cock harder than it had been in years. He was glad he had his long lab coat on, knowing his stiff prick was tenting out the front of his pants. "I'll only be a minute or two."

"I understand, Doctor," Rachel replied, still not opening her eyes. "It's just that, like I said, my breasts are very sensitive."

"That's fine, Rachel. Just let your body feel what it wants to. No one is judging you here."

"Okay," she replied, giving off another moan and leaning against him slightly as he pinched her nipple gently, feeling it stiffen and expand even more beneath his fingertips. He moved to her other breast and gave that nipple the similar treatment, watching it turn a bright rosy-red under his touch.

"Aaahh," Rachel gasped again as she breathed more raggedly, a fine sheen of perspiration appearing on her pretty face. He could feel her getting more and more aroused as he openly groped her, combining the exploration of her nipples with cupping and hefting her mouth-watering tits. She was squirming slightly now, but she still made no attempt to stop him, her eyelids remaining close as she surrendered to his touch.

"The skin here seems a touch dry," the doctor said, lying to her once more. "I know just the thing." He reached over to a shelf next to the examination table and grabbed a bottle of hand lotion, pumping out a huge dollop onto his fingertips. He quickly brought his hand back, taking the stiff bud of her nipple between his lotion-coated thumb and forefinger. He rolled the hard pebble between his slippery fingertips.

"OH MY," Rachel gasped, her back arching forward towards his hand. Dr. Fitzpatrick smiled to himself, squeezing her nipple as he rolled it, watching her gasp and twitch beneath his touch. He moved to her other breast, quickly pumping out more lotion onto his hand before taking that rosy bud between his fingertips. He had made sure to put extra lotion on his fingers, spreading it now over more of her heavy breast. He kept at this one for a couple of minutes, and then went back to the first, applying more lotion before caressing the whole heavy sphere with his slippery hand. Both big round tits were glistening, her nipples glowing like wet cherries. Once he went to town on that one again, Rachel really started to squirm.

"Oh Doctor...I...I...AAAAAAAAHHH..." The young girl started to convulse and shake as he continued working on her tits, twitching through a spine-tingling climax. He kept tweaking her nipples as she spasmed, the fiery little buds burning against his fingers. She spasmed and shook for a long time beneath his experienced touch until, finally, the thrilling sensations waned, and she slumped against him, catching herself and sitting up, her eyes opening. The doctor let his wandering hand drop back to his side.

"Dr. Fitz, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me," Rachel said, her face flushing with embarrassment.

"That's quite all right, Rachel. It's just your body's natural way of reacting to stimulus. I see it in here all the time."

"Really?"

"Of course, it happens quite often, actually," the doctor said, never having had a patient of any kind climax right before him. But the stiff rod of flesh in his pants told him he had to keep this ruse going, at least until she stopped him. He figured he'd better say something more to put her mind at ease. "You can put your bra back on if you like. We're done with this part of the examination." He turned back to the sink and washed the remnants of the lotion off his hands.

"Thank you, Doctor." Rachel reached over and slipped back into her bra, securing the hooks in the wide strap before spinning it around and stuffing her girls back into the heavily-wired cups.

The doctor pretended to write notes into his tablet, but he surreptitiously watched her, his cock throbbing as she fit the massive orbs beneath the shiny white satin of her bra. He was a lingerie guy, and as perfect as her breasts looked totally exposed, he loved the look of them filling that sexy bra just as much. And now, it was time to carry out the next part of the examination. He opened the cupboard beneath the metal examination table and lifted out the two metal stirrups that had been in there forever. Rachel watched wide-eyed as he fit them into the end of the table. "All right, Rachel, if you would please remove your panties and place your feet in the stirrups, we can take care of the next part of the examination." He saw the surprised look on her face. "Like I said, before, it's California state law. There's nothing I can do about it. If you want to talk to Mr. Smithers about it, well..."

"Oh no, I understand. I really need this job." The doctor turned away as Rachel stood up and shimmied out of her panties, hanging them on the hook where her bra had been before lying back on the table and lifting her feet into the stirrups.

"There now, let's just take a quick look and make sure everything's as it should be," the doctor said as he sat on his rolling stool and slid into position between Rachel's widely spread legs. Oh fuck, what a gorgeous cunt, the doctor said to himself, his eyes feasting hungrily on Rachel's openly-displayed mound. Her pussy was nicely shaved, just the way he liked. And it was just like the rest of her, lush and full. Both inner lips and outer lips were big and fleshy, the type of cunt-lips you could chew on all night long. And her pouting inner lips were a rosy-red, just like her nipples. Those inner lips were fleshy and kissable, made even moreso by the glistening wetness that covered her mound.

"I'm sorry if it's a bit wet down there. I got a little excited when you were doing the breast examination."

"That's fine, Rachel. Nothing to worry about, that's perfectly normal." He smiled to himself as he moved even closer between her plump spread thighs and inhaled deeply, the musky warm scent of her girly nectar wafting into his nostrils. Once the intoxicating fragrance hit his senses, it sent a jolt right to his groin. He didn't think his aged cock could have gotten any harder, but it did. He looked closer at her delectable pussy, shining luxuriously with her flowing juices. He focussed on her clit, the fiery red button shining like a beacon at the top of her slit. Again, just like the rest of her, it was big—big and a brilliant red. It seemed to be winking at him as it poked out from beneath its protective sheath, begging for his fingertips to reach forward and roll it between his thumb and forefinger, just like he'd done with her nipples. Feeling his heart pounding with excitement as he stared at her mouth-watering pussy, he shook his head to bring him back to the moment. He purposely turned around and looked over his shoulder at the counter near the sink, returning his gaze back to the Rachel before speaking to her. "Oh dear, it seems as if we're out of latex gloves. I'll have to talk to Carole about ordering more. I'm so sorry about that. But, I just thoroughly washed my hands, so I hope you don't mind if I continue with the examination."

"Uh, no, I guess that would be okay."

"All right, Rachel. You just lie back and relax. Feel free to close your eyes again if you like. I'll just be a minute or two." He watched as the young girl laid her head back on the small pillow and closed her eyes. His view up her plump body was impressive, her full round tits gorgeously encased in her lacy white bra, the round spheres lying across the full breadth of her chest, the upper swells quivering enticingly as she settled back on the examination table.

That's a good girl. Just forget I'm even here, the doctor said to himself as he drew his attention back to her exposed pussy. With a lecherous smile on his face, he reached forward and placed the palm of his wizened old hand against the full mound of her sex, feeling the slickness against his palm. The heat emanating from her flushed loins was incredible, the warmth flowing right through his hand and into his body, sending another pulse of blood to his already rock-hard member. He pressed down just slightly, and then moved his palm in a slow circle, her warm girly scent drifting up around his hand.

"Mmmm..." He smiled to himself as Rachel gave off a little purr, and then he moved his hand downwards, his fingertips tracing over the top of her fleshy inner lips. He slid the tip of his middle finger between the slippery petals, watching as they closed over the intruder, as if trying to pull it deeper inside. He traced his finger delicately up and down, watching the pouting lips move in and out around his invading digit. He moved his finger right back over the dripping opening of her vagina, and then slowly skewered it in.

"Aaah..." Rachel gave off a little gasp as his finger went deeper, her clutching coital walls closing down around his finger.

Oh fuck, yes, the doctor thought as he watched his finger get totally swallowed up inside her. He had thought her mound was hot, but those steaming oily walls inside her made him feel like he'd plunged his finger into molten lava. With his finger buried to the third knuckle, he slowly rolled it in a circle, pressing teasingly against the soft folds of flesh.

"Ohnnn." Rachel let out a deep groan, he hips shifting, rolling against his exploring finger. "I'm sorry, Doctor. I forgot how sensitive I am down there too."

"That's all right, Rachel. Let your body respond as it wants. Everything seems fine so far. Just relax and close your eyes," Dr. Fitzpatrick replied, a lewd smile on his face as he kept his finger moving inside her. He uncurled his middle finger and slid it in next to his index finger, both fingers lined up side by side. He slowly withdrew them until just the very tips were poised at her shiny labial curtains, his fingers glistening with her warm juices. He breathed deep, loving the heady scent of her pussy juice. He slid both fingers in, and once they were buried as far as they could go, he spun them slowly around as the muscles inside her gripped down on his fingers and pulled back at him.

"Aaah...aaah...aaah..." The young girl was gasping now as he kept his fingers working inside her. He looked up, seeing her eyes closed, but her face now glistened with a fine sheen of perspiration. Her mouth was open as she breathed raggedly, and he saw her tongue come out and circle her shiny red lips. Her breasts were heaving inside her sexy bra, her big nipples casting bold shadows as they protruded through the shiny white satin. He changed the motion of his fingers, now slowly sawing them back and forth, finger-fucking her. He could see the insides of her plump thighs quivering as her pleasure level escalated. Her knees flexed in for a second and then she rolled her legs as far out to the sides as she could, her feet still planted in the stirrups. He could see she was right on the edge, so he slipped a third finger into her, her fleshy pussy-lips circling his invading fingers in a tight grasp. He kept up his steady movement, sliding all three fingers fully in and out of her dripping cunt.

"Oh...oh...OH DR. FITZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ," Rachel gasped loudly as she started to cum. Her wide hips were bucking up against his hand as she climaxed, her plump body thrashing about on the examination table.

"That's fine, Rachel. Just let your body react naturally," the doctor said as he kept his fingers plunging in and out of her. Her pussy was gushing, spraying and covering his hand with her musky nectar. The whole room smelled like hot teenage cunt, and he loved it. He could see her gripping the sides of the examination table as her orgasm continued, he big lush body twitching and shaking spasmodically. Finally, the luxurious sensations flowing through her waned, and the doctor slowed the movement of his fingers, slowly withdrawing them from her throbbing twat. As she lay there gasping, trying to recover her breath, Dr. Fitzpatrick turned on his stool so his back was facing her. He brought his cum-coated hand to his face and breathed deep, letting the intoxicating scent flow through him. With a quick glance over his shoulder, he slipped his gooey fingers into his mouth.

Oh fuck, is that ever sweet, he said to himself as his tongue licked up her sticky nectar. He swallowed, feeling her creamy goodness slide down his throat. He took his fingers, one at a time, into his mouth and licked them clean, and then licked the rest of his hand where she'd sprayed, getting every tasty morsel of her cunt-honey inside him. He turned back around just as Rachel pushed herself up on her elbows and opened her eyes.

"Dr. Fitz, I'm so sorry. I had no idea that was going to happen."

Rachel looked mortified at what she'd done, but made no move to lift her feet out of the stirrups, and there was a look deep in her dark eyes that told him she'd liked what had happened. "Like I said, Rachel, those reactions are perfectly natural. Now, why don't you just lie back and close your eyes again? I'm not quite finished with this part of the examination."

"You're not?"

"No. I have to check the upper folds of flesh of your vagina, and a quick check of your clitoris. Those areas are quite often a troublesome spot. You do want me to make sure you're fine, don't you?"

"Yes, of course, doctor," Rachel said as she resumed her position, her head cradled on the tiny pillow, her eyes closed.

The doctor slid his stool back into place between her spread thighs, her mound absolutely glistening with her flowing juices. With a salacious smile on his face, and his prick still rock hard in his pants, he brought his hand back to her pretty pink pussy, putting his first two fingers together and sliding them back inside her. He smiled to himself as she wriggled her hips slightly, making sure his fingers fit just right. He could feel the muscles inside her tighten down, gripping his fingers in a wanton grasp. He moved them all around inside her, making sure they were nicely coated with her warm vaginal lubricant. He then moved them up to the top of her dripping trench, pressing the tips of his fingers against the soft folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina.

"Ohhnn..." Rachel let out another throaty groan that was erotic and slutty, sending another surge of blood to his rigid erection. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been this aroused, and his old cock so hard. He felt like he could pull it out and cut glass with the thing.

"Just relax, Rachel," the doctor said as he began to teasingly rub his fingers over the upper walls of her sodden cunt. He looked up as she started gasping again, still not fully recovered from her previous climax. Her nipples were stiff as bullets, pushing provocatively against the satin of her bra, the upper swells of her tits jiggling as she shifted about restlessly. He pushed his fingers upward, knowing he was rubbing against the flesh on the underside of her clitoris.

"Aah," she gasped, arching her back as he worked her over. He kept rubbing all around that spot as she gasped and twitched. He brought his other hand forward and slid his fingers up along the cleft of her dripping slit, wetting his fingers. He brought the tip of his index finger to her clitoris and slowly rubbed, coating it with more of her juices.

"Oh my...oh...oh..." As Rachel moaned and gasped, he took her clit between his thumb and forefinger, pushing the protective sheath back and then rolling it between his fingertips, like he'd done with her nipples. The fiery bud instantly responded, the sensitive nodule stiffening even more as he rubbed it.

"Oh dear...oh dear...I...I...OH GODDDDDDDDD..." Another nerve-jangling orgasm started deep within Rachel's blisteringly-hot pussy. She gripped the sides of the table tightly as the wracking sensations overwhelmed her, her legs flexing in and out, her loins bucking up against his working hands as he took her to another shattering climax. Her head was flopping from side to side as she came, her full mouth open and gasping, her eyes closed as she surrendered herself to the delicious sensations that had taken control of her body. She came for a long time as he rubbed and tweaked her clit, her orgasm starting at the base of the sensitive button and blossoming like an atomic bomb throughout every nerve ending of her plump teenage body. Finally, she collapsed back on the examination table, her legs flopping open to each side as she lay there gasping, trying to recover her breath.

With a smile on his face, the doctor turned away again, once more licking her sticky cunt-honey off his hands. He pretended to be making notes in his tablet, but he had to reach down beneath his lab coat and adjust his dick, the turgid member pressing stiffly against the front of his pants.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,735 Followers