Fluffer in Training Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doctor, I...I don't know what to say," Rachel said apologetically as she lifted herself onto her elbows, her generous chest still heaving in her bra as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

"No need to say a word, Rachel. It's nice to see a young woman whose body reacts the way it should. Yes, that part of the examination went very well, I'd say. There are no problems at all there. Now, there are just a couple more things we need to do before we're done. You can put your panties back on now and, do you have any hairbands with you? I know Mr. Smithers is quite adamant about his fluffers...er...I mean, production assistants, wearing them when they're on the set."

"Uh, yes, I do have a couple with me," Rachel said as she shimmied back into her panties and retrieved a hairband from her purse. She held it out towards the doctor questioningly. "You want me to put that on now?"

"Yes, please. I just have to check a few more things in relation to your job duties. Having your hair back out of the way will make it easier."

"All right." Rachel quickly whipped her lustrous black hair up into a ponytail, securing the band tightly at the back of her head.

"Very good," the doctor said as he took the small pillow from the head of the examination table and placed it on the floor. "If you could just get on your knees there we can start with the next part of the examination."

"Okay," Rachel said obediently, kneeling on the little cushion and facing the doctor.

Oh fuck, she is so gorgeous. And just look at that perfect mouth. Just like Monica Lewinsky's, Dr. Fitzpatrick said to himself as he stepped closer to the kneeling girl, happy that his lab coat covered the obvious protrusion beneath. "Rachel, this next part may seem a little strange to you, but this part is necessary for me to clear you for your job. Again, if it makes you feel more comfortable, you might want to close your eyes."

"Um, okay." Rachel compliantly closer her eyes, her face turned up towards him, her lovely features nicely on display in the brightly-lit room.

Jesus, I'd like to take her home and examine her like this every day, the doctor thought to himself as he looked at her gorgeous sexy face, that perfect cock-sucking mouth calling out to him. He reached forward and took her pretty face in his hands, running his fingers along the soft skin of her jawline.

"Very good. I just need to check your jaw from behind now." He stepped around until he was standing behind her kneeling form, reached forward with his hands and massaged the soft skin of her jaw and neck, making sure he leaned forwards in order to see right down inside her jam-packed bra. Her tits looked amazing, the massive swells pushed together and up erotically by her heavily-wired bra. Her cleavage was dark, deep, and a mile long. Continuing to look down at her massive tits, he traced his fingers along her soft young skin, running his fingertips down along her jaw and close to her pouting mouth. He smiled to himself as she gave off another little moan when he briefly touched her lips, her chest heaving as she started to breathe raggedly again. After letting his fingers rub gently along her exposed neck and the sides of her face, he moved back in front of her, knowing it was now or never.

"Now slowly open and close your mouth for me please, Rachel." As the young girl did, he moved his fingertips back along her jaw as it opened and closed, pretending to be checking it. The inside of her mouth looked hot and inviting, and he couldn't resist saying what he did next. "Very good. Now could you form your mouth into an 'O-shape' for me, please?"

He smiled to himself as she instantly obeyed, her full red lips forming into a perfect enticing oval that made his cock lurch in his pants once more. He felt his heart pounding, and knew he couldn't take much more of being in this sexy young woman's presence without either blowing his load, or having a heart attack—preferably the first.

"All right, Rachel. That's very good. I just need to check inside your mouth now. This may be a bit uncomfortable, so you should probably keep your eyes closed for this part." He paused as she nodded in response. He turned away from her and quietly undid his lab coat as he continued to speak. "Now, where are those tongue depressors?" He slid his zipper down quietly and reached into the opening of his boxers, drawing his stiff prick out through the opening, the engorged head a brilliant scarlet, the tip dripping precum. "Hmm, it looks like we're out of tongue depressors too. I'll have to talk to Carole about that. Oh well, I've got something else that should work just as well."

He turned back to the young girl kneeling obediently before him, her eyes still closed, her face turned slightly upwards. He wrapped his hand around his surging cock and moved forward, aiming the enflamed knob at her perfect mouth. "Okay, Rachel, can you form your mouth into that 'O-shape' for me again, please?"

Rachel quickly complied, ovalling her mouth, giving him the enticing target he wanted. "Okay, I just have to check the back of your throat now. Just relax...just relax..." As he finished speaking, he slid his red-hot prick into her mouth. Her eyes flew open, but she didn't pull away. It was quite the opposite, her lips quickly closed down on his cock and she started to suck, her checks caving in to envelope his prick in a hot wet sheath.

"That's the way, Rachel, I need to check to make sure you can perform your duties as expected. So far, your medical examination has been perfect. But this, this is the most important part that you must pass." He paused as the girl looked up at him, her eyes both questioning and full of sluttish desire, but her tongue told him otherwise as she swirled it all around his invading prick, bathing it with her hot saliva. "That's the way. Just close your eyes now while I check to make sure your mouth is in good working order."

Rachel did as he asked, closing her eyes as she continued to suck. He smiled to himself as her hand came up and wrapped itself around the base of his prick, pumping it towards her mouth as she sucked ravenously.

"Mmm...mmm..." She was purring like a kitten now, really getting into it as she slobbered all over his hard old cock, drops of saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth and dangling from his glistening cock-shaft.

Oh fuck, that mouth is hotter and better than I even imagined, the doctor said to himself as Rachel sucked feverishly, her lips and tongue working enthusiastically on his stiff old member. He loved her eagerness, so different from what he saw from other girls in the porn industry. Most of them just went through the motions onscreen, oohing and aahing when expected. But Rachel, Rachel was something different entirely. He could tell by her constant moaning and enthusiastic behaviour that she absolutely loved what she was doing. That turned him on just as much as the feel of her hot mouth and looking at her gorgeous face and plump curvy body.

"Mmm," she moaned deeply, her mouth vacuuming away at his cock like there was no tomorrow. He felt his aged balls start to draw up close to his body, and it had been so long since he'd come, he knew she was going to get a big load. She hollowed in her cheeks again as she bobbed back and forth, the hot flesh inside her mouth embracing him in a hot buttery sheath. He'd been primed for so long now, that that was all it took. He felt those tell-tale contractions in his midsection as the semen started to speed up the shaft of his cock. He was too overcome to even think of something to say, so he just went with his feelings and said nothing as his rigid erection went off in her mouth, a massive rope of cum rifling from the tip deep into her hot sucking mouth.

"Aaaaaahhh," he gasped as the first rope hit the back of her mouth. She didn't flinch or hesitate—if anything—she seemed to suck even more voraciously. A second volley of cum burst forth, quickly followed by a third and fourth. His poor heart was pounding away in his wizened chest but he kept coming, flooding her mouth with a huge load of old-man semen.

"Mmmm..." He heard her coo and saw her neck muscles contract as she swallowed, pulling his jizz deep into her stomach. His cock kept spewing wad after wad into her mouth, the excess now leaking from the corners of her mouth in milky rivulets. Her hand kept pumping, the heel of her hand bumping up against her pursed lips as she continued to bob up and down, enthusiastically sucking as much cum out of the old man as she could. The doctor was shaking and thought he might collapse as his cock kept bucking in her mouth, spurt after spurt of thick cum sluicing over her tongue and splashing her tonsils. He couldn't believe the torrents of spunk flooding her mouth, but she took every creamy drop, swallowing again and again. The intense sensations finally dwindled, and he leaned back against the examination table, his sunken old chest heaving, his aged heart pounding like a jackhammer. But he never felt so happy in his entire life.

"Mmmm..." Rachel purred again as she stopped sucking, but continued nursing tenderly at the tip of his cock, drawing out the last slimy dregs of his semen. He simply stood and watched her, totally in awe of this plump young girl who'd sucked him better than he could ever remember. As his breathing slowly returned to normal, Rachel slipped her lips off the head of his cock and licked his shaft clean, drawing away the dangling gobs of saliva and cum that had seeped out of her working mouth. She sat back and looked at his semi-hard member hungrily, her tongue sweeping out to lick around her puffy lips, making sure she got the last of his semen.

"I...I'm sorry, Dr. Fitz. I don't know what comes over me when I get a cock in my mouth. I can't help it, something just seems to take control and I can't stop myself. I hope you're all right."

"Oh Rachel, I'm better than all right. I can't begin to tell you how much pleasure you've given to this old man."

"Mrs. Fitzpatrick doesn't do that for you?"

"Oh no, dear. I can't remember the last time anything like that happened. That was just about the most incredible experience I've had in all of my sixty-eight years."

So he was almost as old as her grandfather. The thought of that made Rachel feel wickedly excited for some reason. "I'm glad. And I have to admit, I liked it too. I really liked the taste of, you know...your cum. So thick and...and, I don't know, it tasted so mature."

"Well, Rachel, if it's mature cum you want, feel free to come by my office and visit any time. I know it won't take long at all for me to work up a batch to feed you."

From her place on her knees, she turned and looked at the clock. She turned back to him, a naughty look in her dark eyes. "When is your next appointment?"

"I'm done after yours. You're my last appointment today."

"Do you think I have time for you to feed me another load right now?"

"I think there's plenty of time until you need to be in the studio, but I, I don't know if I can...it's been a long time since..." The doctor nodded towards his slowly-deflating cock, a glistening drop of semen still visible in the center of the wet red eye.

"Can I try? Please Dr. Fitz? That's what I'm supposed to do on my job, right?"

The doctor couldn't believe the needy look in the young girl's eyes, and the pleading tone in her voice. That was something he never expected to see or hear from a woman in these last few years of his life. It lifted his spirits, and he figured if nothing happened, he'd die trying, and be happy. "Of course, I understand. Be my guest."

"Why don't you take your pants off and sit on your stool? That way it'll be your turn to relax while I do all the work."

He thought that was just about the sexiest thing anyone had ever said to him. Struck dumb, he could only watch as Rachel reached forward and undid his pants. She pulled them and his underwear down in one fell swoop. He kicked off his shoes in order for her to remove his pants, and then stepped over and sat on his rolling stool, clad in his lab coat, shirt and tie, his socks still on his feet, with his spindly legs sticking out from beneath the long white coat. He felt somewhat embarrassed by his withered old body, but she didn't seem to mind. She smiled at him as she slid the little pillow forward and kneeled between his spread legs. She pushed the whole stool, with him on it, back until he could rest against the wall behind him.

"There, now just relax and let me take care of this beautiful cock of yours. I want at least one more load before I have to go, and I want to take enough cum out of you so you won't bother Mrs. Fitzpatrick when you get home tonight."

Her words excited him beyond belief, and as soon as she leaned forward and took his rubbery cock into her hot wet mouth, he felt himself starting to respond. He wouldn't have believed it, but his prick was filling, stiffening and extending deep into her avidly working mouth. He couldn't believe how hot her mouth was, and once again he was struck by her eagerness, as if nothing mattered more in the world than sucking his cock and getting another mouthful of cum. She cradled his wrinkled bag and nuts in one hand, gently massaging them in the hopes of getting more semen. Her other hand worked the base of his cock, her fingernails scratching teasingly at the skin around the root.

"Oh my God, Rachel, your mouth is amazing," the doctor said as he slumped against the wall, his cock getting harder by the second. He felt her push a big gob of spit to the front of her mouth as she started to bob rhythmically up and down, her saliva paving the way. All the time, she kept sucking, sucking like there was no tomorrow, like that next mouthful of cum was her death-row meal.

Less than ten minutes later, she coaxed that second load out of him, swallowing every tasty morsel of his thick mature cum, loving the clumpy texture as it slid smoothly down her throat. When she was done and he sat there with his eyes half-closed and sunken chest heaving, she slid her lips softly off his prick and looked up at him, that bewitching look still in her eyes. "Can I try for one more?" she asked teasingly as she extended her tongue and licked sluttishly all around his dripping cockhead.

"Oh, fuck me," he said as he reached forward and pulled the young girl's mouth back onto his prick. It took longer this time—about twenty minutes—but her mouth and hands worked their magic, pulling another thick creamy load out of him. When she'd finished swallowing, she sat back, wiping her mouth and licking her fingers clean. He could only sit there, totally in a daze, his pounding heart slowly returning to normal, more drained than he'd felt in his entire life. And yet, happier than he'd ever been too.

"Did I pass my physical, Dr. Fitz?" Rachel asked as she pulled her jeans on and was about to reach for her sweater.

"Wha...of course you passed, my dear. Come here for just a moment." He remained slumped on the stool, blissfully exhausted to the point he felt unable to even move. When Rachel dropped to her knees next to him so they were face to face, he reached up and cupped her bra-covered breast, hefting and squeezing it. Once again, he was amazed at the size and weight of it—and all natural too. He moved his hand to her other breast, openly groping that one as well.

"Dr. Fitz, it looks like another part of you likes my boobs too," Rachel said, looking down between them as his old prick gave a little twitch. She reached forward and took his wrist, moving his hand so his fingers slipped right down inside her bra, his fingers instantly finding her stiff nipple. "Mmm, that feels so nice. Are you ever going to let me out here, Dr. Fitz?" she asked teasingly, pressing her plump breasts against his exploring hand.

"Oh fuck," he said, shaking his head as he nodded towards the counter beside him. "Pass me my phone."

Rachel handed him the cell phone as she continued to let him feel her up. He used one hand to operate the phone while his other hand was busy fondling her big tits. "Hello, Paul. This is Fitz. When do you need the new girl Rachel there?...Not for a little while?...She what?...Okay, that's great. I want to run a couple more tests...no, no, everything is fine." He paused and looked at Rachel, his eyes roaming hungrily over her plump curvy form. "No, Rachel's in great shape. I just have a couple of other tests I'd like to run. She'll be there by the time you need her...Okay, bye."

The doctor handed the phone back to Rachel who set it aside for him. "He said the girl starring in the scene you're going to be working on is running late. Her car broke down, or something like that." He squeezed her breast, feeling her nipple push back against the palm of his hand.

"So what are these other tests you want to run?" Rachel said provocatively, her eyes flicking down to his dormant cock. "Do you think one of them would end up with me getting another mouthful of that yummy cum of yours?"

"I don't know about that, dear. This old man may be done. But first, get those jeans and your panties off and get back up on the examination table. There's something else I want to do that I haven't done with Mrs. Fitzpatrick in years."

Rachel shucked off her jeans and kicked off her panties. Wearing only her sexy bra, she climbed back on the examination table and set her feet in the stirrups, letting her plump thighs roll open to each side.

"That's perfect," the doctor said as he rolled his stool up between her spread thighs. He lowered his mouth and took a broad sweep upwards with the flat of his tongue, licking the full length of her mound.

"Oh, Dr. Fitz," Rachel cooed as he pressed his mouth against her gooey mound and slid his tongue between her shiny labial curtains. His experienced tongue and fingers brought her to three consecutive orgasms, her lush curvy body writhing all over the examination table with each shattering climax. After the third, she pushed him away, her pussy just buzzing from the attention. As he sat back, she slid off the examination table and dropped to her knees between his legs, his cock now semi-hard once more. Using her talented mouth and hands, he was shocked to see his old prick rise up to full salute once more. He sat back against the wall gasping as she worked him over, sucking his aged cock better than any porn star he could imagine. He flooded her mouth one last time, surprising himself at the amount of cum his balls churned out.

This time, when Rachel was done, she helped him back into his pants, doing up the zipper and fastening his belt. He was so wiped out, so blissfully drained, that he could hardly move. When she finished dressing herself, he was barely able to shuffle over to the old couch sitting against one wall of the room. "Rachel, could you turn the light off on your way out? I just need to take a quick nap," he said, lying down on the couch, sleep overtaking him as soon as his head hit the pillow.

"See you next time," Rachel whispered quietly, flicking off the light and closing the door behind her. With a bellyful of cum and a contented smile on her face, she straightened her jacket and turned on her heel, heading towards the studio, eager to actually start her new job.