All Comments on 'Fly Me Sexy'

by Learningfast

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
PostwarJamiePostwarJamiealmost 11 years ago
I only wish...

...my flights could be like this. Just once would be good. Nicely written as usual and good descriptions. Erotic and practical and sounds feasible and credible. Just a touch of your usual corset theme. So exciting.

tringirltringirlalmost 11 years ago
Wow. Please can I....

.... have a job as stewardess on that airline? The author has perfect description of every sight and sensation and excitement. There's no doubt he knows what he is describing, and takes it from personal experience. Not just fantasy. That makes the story even better.

Next one please. Soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I worked for the airline, Q ,a middle executive, I was in business. I liked this flight, overnight, 8 hours, not very full, business only myself and 1 other. 2 air hostesses, both older, one blonde the other caught my eye, looked middle eastern, her dress fitted her very well,especially around her bottom. Sweet dreams, take off ,the usual champagne, snack, after awhile the lights dimmed, time to sleep, not a busy night for these two. I sort of dozed, I heard voices, I knew these planes, it was the sleeping area for crew, the girls were talking, then quiet, they shouldn't sleep, not on this flight. I got up, i wanted some water anyway, so I went back to ask, I peered through the curtain, shit, the blonde was leaning back holding the other womans head against her pussy, the middle eastern lady had her uniform hiked up, her pantyhosed bottom on display. I wanted that, I watched as the blonde closed her legs around the others face,her head thrown back, I waited, then walked in, the blonde saw me, Excuse me, you must leave, this is a restricted area as they both tried to adjust themselves. I smiled, pulled out my I.D, they looked in horror, your last flight ladies, unless you want to make an arrangement. They looked at me, well, they looked at each other, o.k, you stay here, you check on the other passenger then get back here. The blonde stayed, I dropped my trousers, well, have we got a deal, do as I say, I have seen nothing. She moved over taking my cock in her mouth, mmmm, she was good. Her friend came back, get up there and kneel, lift your dress, man you have a great ass, my hand rubbing it, I pulled back, on your knees too, her panties were still off. I rubbed my cock along the blondes wet slit, then pushed inside, she was ready, holding onto her hips, fucking her hard, I knew after what I had seen I wouldn't last long. I grabbed her hair, pulling her back, she moaned, that's it, take my cock, I pulled her back onto my cock as my cum shot out., I let her go, but she pushed hard back onto me, her pussy quivering, a great fuck. I pulled away, Lay down, the blonde did, now you clean her pussy, the other woman knelt and started to lick her pussy but the blonde was greedy, grabbing her head, holding her to her as she kept having orgasms, I thought I should het her details, while my hand went between the others pantyhosed legs, mm, warm, a wet spot. O.k, , your turn, kneel, now you get behind her and get her ready. The blonde was keen, pulling the hose and panties down,, her face to her pussy, now me, she took my semi hard cock in her mouth, she was so good,, o.k, I mounted the middle eastern lady, not as wet as the blonde, I heard the blonde, fuck her, fuck her I moved slowly in her, then pulled back. I want to fuck her ass, you get her ready, I heard the middle eastern lady gasp as her tongue rimmed her ass, get her good and ready, the blonde was really keen, rimming her willingly. O.k, the blonde said wait, she reached into her bag, a small tube of lube, she took my cock in her mouth and then put a big blob of lube on the head of my cock, that will help. Do it, the blonde positioned my cock, I eased forward as I watched the blonde finger the girls pussy, she opened and I slid in, oh yes, her insides seemed to be pulling me in, until I was deep in her. I began to move, the blonde said fuck her, she likes it in her ass, ask the pilots, mmm , shes cumming, I felt her insides quivering, my legs were shaking,, I felt fingers rub my balls,, one rimming my hole, I felt what cum I had rising, her finger gently entering me, the womans tight bottom milking me as what cum I had left me. I pulled back, sitting down, the blonde got a wet towel and cleaned me, telling me I had a nice cock. I dressed and went back to my seat, slept , being woken by the blonde, we land in one hour, do you want to freshen up. Oh yes, I walked back, in there, back to the room, she undid my belt, releasing my trousers, stroking my cock, so good, she soon had me thrusting into her mouth, again fingers on my balls and one probing my ass as my cum dribbled into her mouth. I hope you had a good flight. The blonde, Janet, works in my office now, my personal assistant, we have even hooked up on a flight with Amal whose ass I drilled again but to be honest, Janets is better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLearningfast@Learningfast
393 Followers
Wonderful life of excitement and erotic experiences, which are behind my fiction, and which I enjoy writing. Professional and very proper gentleman in public, and rather a naughty boy in private. Some of my stories are suggested by my lady partner, and maybe they are the best....