Flying Home for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm... Fuck me harder! YES, that's it. Give it to me!"

Matt let all of his inhibitions go and was fucking her as deep as she could take him, his balls slapping against her pussy.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum, Matt! I'M GOING TO CUM!" Her pussy clenched even more tightly around him and her knees buckled as another wave of orgasms rocked Angie's body. This was enough to bring on Matt's growing orgasm. He started to feel light-headed he reached the point of no return.

"Me too, baby. I'm going to cum."

Angie pulled Matt's cock out of her, turned around, and got onto her knees and ferociously sucked Matt's cock until ropes of cum shot from him into her mouth. She milked him dry with her wet mouth and stroked him until every last bit of cum was in her mouth. As she drew her lips off of his cock, she swallowed what he gave her. This also amazed Matt. He never actually had been with a girl who swallowed his cum before. A strange feeling came over Matt -- gratitude. He decided he felt grateful for her act.

They kissed a moment more and got their clothes back on. Matt peaked out the door and noticed that nobody was around or paying attention and went back to his seat. Shortly after Angie also returned to her seat. After they were situated, the flight attendant came by again with two water bottles.

"I figured you two might be thirsty, so I brought you these." As she handed them to Matt and Angie, they thanked her. The flight attendant simply smiled and gave Matt a sly wink and she headed back down the aisle to her post. By this point, Matt and Angie were totally satisfied and Angie did actually fall asleep on Matt's shoulder for the rest of their flight into Seattle.

12