FO Experimental Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved back to the jerking suspended girl, once again caressing her tits running his fingertips around the areola and around the aroused hard ends. He wet his index fingers pads and ran them back and forth across the very tips even feeling some of the electricity coursing through them. Kimberly arched her back even more.

The doc looked into Kimberly's eyes. "Good, you are nearly there. Your body is completely aroused. I can tell. Let it happen. Let yourself cum."

Kimberly's nipples felt like they were vibrating, her clitoris burned. All of her nerve endings were betraying her. Copious amounts of her juice flowed from around the dildo. It felt like hot waves were running up and down the inside of vagina. Her entire world was now her nipples, her pussy and above all her bulging throbbing, and so swollen glistening red clitoris.

"Oh! God! I can't hold out! OH! OH! OH!"

She felt her ass cheeks clenching, her breasts swelled even more.

"Oh! No! OH! NO! NO! NO!" Kim's mind was overwhelmed with the pleasure. The orgasm was coming and she couldn't stop it.

Kim arched her back, sucked in her breath and clinched her hands tightly. Her toes curled down. Her pussy started to convulse squeezing on the electric cock in her vaginal canal. She screamed into her gag and then bit into the rubber. Her unbearably tender clit exploded in orgasm. Again and again her pussy tightly contracted around the dildo in sync with waves of voltage. Her ass pulled tight. Her rectal muscles clenched harder and harder squeezing the anal plug.

"Yes my dear, that's it. Do it. Enjoy it!" He knew she was cumming; he could see it as her butt convulsed; the muscles between her pussy and her asshole jumped and wiggled.

Kim's body was extremely taut as she strained against her bonds. The current continued to coarse inside her keeping her orgasm from ending; keeping her deep pussy contractions going. Her orgasm seemed to never stop. She'd reached the point of total release but the orgasmic contractions went on and on. Her now hyper-sensitive clitoris couldn't get away from the continued stimulating current. Kim's nipples were almost numb and her tits felt like they were being pressed in a vice.

"OH! Please stop, stop!" She screamed in her mind.

The power suddenly vanished and she hung totally limp. Her ass relaxed. Her juices trickled around the warm evil dildo, running down and around the base of her butt plug and dripping to the floor.

He opened the clips on each nipple one at a time. Kim screamed into her gag again as the blood and sensation flooded back into her abused pink tips. He removed the clitoris clip and Kim arched her back again as the blood released from her over worked nubbin.

He pushed and then pulled on the end of butt plug and watched as her ass muscles contracted and then pushed out on it. Her asshole bulged out as he pulled the plug from her rectum. Kim's hole remained partially open after the plug was gone. The doc ran his finger in and out one last time.

The doc undid her pussy straps and slowly extracted the torturous electric dildo. It slid easily from her hole. Her slit remained open hot and moist.

Kim's clit hood looked twice its normal size. Her pussy lips were deep red and very wet. A white cum cream pooled at the inside bottom of her slit. He scooped it out with his index finger.

The doc held the gooey white sauce in front of Kim's eyes and said "Ah! I love to milk this from my subjects. It proves the power I have to make you produce it even unwillingly." He slowly licked the cream from his finger. Kim lowered her head in shame and defeat.

"All of your juices are so good," said the Doc when he had finally finished. "Now I think you could do with a rest."

He released the rubber bra. The increased blood flow made her tits ache. But it felt good to have the constriction gone. Her nipples were now soft and the doc gave them each a slow lick with the wide part of his tongue

Kim's groin, thighs and legs ached and trembled as he finally lowered her feet to the floor. She hung limply by her wrists totally spent as the man undid the strap that held her ball gag.

"Would you like some water?" Kim worked her aching jaw and nodded. He turned to bring her a glass of cool water.

Kim started to ask "Why did you this to me?"

"Shhh! Just drink while you can" he said as he held the glass to her pert pink lips. Kim drank it all down eagerly; some running down her chin and neck onto her breast. The doc leaned down and licked a drop from her tit.

Kim tried to get angry again but started to feel funny inside...

Kimberly woke again in darkness. She knew she was lying on her back. Her arms were stretched over her head again but this time her hands were not tied together but were held shoulder width apart. Her ass rested on the edge of a table or something and her legs were stretched wide apart with each ankle being held by something soft but firm.

"That bastard drugged me again" she said out loud and then realized she wasn't gagged or alone.

Myra pulled the blindfold from Kim's eyes. "Bastard? You call my wonderful doctor husband a bastard? You have no idea of what his experiments can accomplish. I know you never in your life experienced an orgasm like the one you had earlier. Did you?"

Kim didn't answer. She blinked and looked around and then at Myra. She was in the same white tiled room. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw that she was held down on something that could only be described as modern version of a rack.

Myra was completely naked. Kim saw that her breasts were a little larger than hers and hung down slightly more. Her body looked full but tight. Voluptuous would be a good description. Her pussy was waxed hairless. The outer lips were plump and full. But Kim's eyes widened when she looked at the apex of her slit. This woman had the biggest clitoris she had ever seen! It stuck out like a little cock. The head was pink and the clitoral hood didn't cover it but instead bunched up under the glans.

"Our work is dedicated to the many ways that orgasms can be forced from the unwilling. You felt the ways of my husband's. He uses electricity to over come the resistance of the mind. Now I will show you a different way to cum."

"No!" Kim started to protest. Myra touched Kim's lip and said, "No words. If you speak again you will get the gag. You are allowed to scream though."

Kim started to tremble. Myra saw her shaking and said, "You are not going to die. We are not killers. You must believe that. And you will not be permanently injured. But you will feel more sexual arousal in ways you never though your body would allow. Nod if you understand me. Do not speak."

Kim slowly nodded.

"Now I know how to stop your shaking." Myra went to a long metal lever at Kimberly's feet and began to pull it slowly back and forth.

A little at a time Kim felt her legs being pulled down. The straps around her wrists and ankles began to feel tighter though they didn't cut into her skin. She felt a series of her joints begin to pop like knuckles. Tighter and tighter the rack stretched Kim's sweating hot body. The muscles in her upper thighs stretched and bulged. Her rib cage became more and more pronounced as her belly sucked in. Her breathing came in short breaths making her tits jiggle. Droplets of sweat ran off or her tits and belly onto the table below.

Hurting! It was starting to hurt now a little. Myra saw that Kim was stretched as tight as a drum skin. The only movement her body now made was the turning of her head back and forth. Myra locked the lever into place. Kim lay stretched at a just bearable level of pain that became a throbbing in all of her joints.

Myra walked around Kim. She was an unbelievably erotic sight. Kim's freckled white skin was taut, her breasts heaved, her nipples were semi-erect, and her areolas were just starting to pucker. Her sucked in belly caused her lightly haired pussy mount to protrude rising like a little hill at the apex of her tense muscled thighs. Her pussy lips were slightly open. Myra reached down and jiggled her breasts by shaking her nipples. Kim groaned.

"These are very nice. I think I'll start with them." Myra went to the table and picked up a short thin light weight single strand whip. Kim saw it and started shaking her head but didn't speak.

Myra stood next to Kim and first lightly ran the strip of soft leather across both of her boobs. "There is so much pleasure to be had from a little sting if it's done correctly" Then slowly little by little she brought whip down across Kim's belly and titties. She danced the leather strip on Kim's soft skin like a feather tickling and teasing the helpless girl. It was like Myra was making love to her which, in a sense, she was.

As Myra worked the whip over Kim's body each stroke began to get just a little harder.

Kim's breath drew sharply as the first real stinging blow lashed across her nipples. She could immediately feel her nipples lengthening and stiffening. Myra accurately aimed at each one individually. The strap flung across the areolas and the end snapped at her straining tips. Soon the pain was worse than the electric clips. And she let out her first scream.

Myra stopped, bent down and sucked on the tortured nips. Kim shuddered in disgust. But something else was starting to happen. A warm feeling was starting in her vulva. Woman or not the lips sucking her distended nipples soothed the sharp stinging pain.

Myra stepped back and again targeted Kim's nipples with the whip. She snapped the whip again and again on Kim's now so sore tips. When Myra decided Kim was screaming too much she would stop and suck and lick the nipples and breasts causing Kim to let out little moans and gasps. Myra did this several times. Then she stopped.

Kim was panting. Her tits were burning from the heat of the lash. She watched with growing horror as Myra walked between her out stretched legs and let the strip of leather just tickle her cunt lips. Myra reached down and touched Kim's slit with her index finger. She ran it first down to her pussy hole and slightly parted her inner lips. Kim shuddered in revulsion. But Myra found just a little wetness in the entrance to Kim's vagina.

"Yes, you are responding" Kim just shook her head no. It was a lie.

Myra moved her fingers to the top of Kim's slit and parted the lips to expose the clitoris. She squeezed it and pulled it to make it stand out from between her outer lips. Kimberly tried not to react but Myra's manipulation of her sensitive love button caused her to clench her tightened ass cheeks.

Myra saw this and smiled to herself. Then she picked up a lightweight split tail whip from the table. She held the handle in her left hand, stretched the tip of the whip with her right thumb and forefinger and aimed at the exposed bud. She flicked the tips directly onto Kim's vulnerable clitoris. The first stroke was very light but Kim gasped at the contact. Just like on Kim's nipples Myra made each stroke a little harder.

Myra got into a rhythm and blow after blow landed on the now red and glistening nubbin. Kim screamed at each impact but Myra didn't stop as she did with Kim's nipples. She whipped her cunt lips, her freckled wide splayed thighs. The lash cut into her pussy mound not drawing any blood but raising thin red welts on her skin.

Kim groaned and screamed as the lash snapped on her most sensitive parts. The stimulation caused her pussy lips to begin to swell and open like a small red flower. The lash continued to smack into her burning outer lips. Then Myra's strokes started shaking and burning her now fully swollen and exposed inner lips. Myra again directed the blows at Kimberly's raging clitoris. The hood jiggled and wiggled under each stinging impact. The constant stimulation of the whip soon produced what Myra was looking for. A small drip of pussy juice started to trickle out from between Kim's red open inner lips and ran down to her asshole.

"Now is the time." Myra though. She began to whip Kim's clit even harder. Kim screamed "Oh stop please stop"

Myra dropped the whip and knelt before the thoroughly engorged red cunt. She pointed her tongue and gently rubbed it around Kimberly's sore burning clit.

Kim was confused. One moment she was in agony and now this woman was soothing the tortured fleshy bud with her wet tongue. Myra sucked the head into her mouth and circled the pink tip with a tongue that swirled around like a snake. There was no way Kim could fight this sophisticated stimulation. The sucking lips pursed and squeezed her clit. They pulled it out and then she licked it with flat of her tongue; pushing it flat against her pubic bone. Myra slipped her hand down to Kim's pussy hole and started to finger fuck the juicy vagina.

Kim felt the hot flush of sexual excitement growing in her loins. If she could move she would now be thrusting her pussy back against Myra's fuck finger and her sucking and licking mouth.

Kim's mind raced. "Oh! God! I can't believe that this is happening. I never dreamed a woman could do this to me. I can't hold on much longer. She is going to make me cum."

Myra turned her hand palm up and pushed two fingers in and curled up behind Kim's pubic bone. She felt the ridges of Kim's "G" spot and slowly massaged them in lazy circles. She then took Kim's exposed clit between her teeth and gently nibbled on the head and hood.

That did it. Kim felt a spasm wash through her whole vagina. The orgasm built into a crescendo of nerve impulses and contractions.

"Oh! God! I can't help it. I'm cumming!

Myra watched the pulsations of Kim's pussy contractions. She smiled to herself as she saw a short spurt of clear liquid shoot out from her vagina. She quickly put her mouth completely over Kimberly's throbbing red pussy and sucked hard to drink all of her juices.

Kim's clitoris was now super sensitive. Myra flicked it with her tongue tip to see her twitch.

Myra stood up. She walked over to where Kim's head laid turned to on side totally exhausted.

"Look at me" Mayra commanded, "Look at what I have for you"

Kim opened her bright blue eyes and they grew wide. Myra's clit was sticking out like a three inch cock. "Oh! No!" she thought "She is going to fuck me with her huge clitoris!"

Myra leaned closer to Kim's head. Kim started to turn away in disgust. "Oh! No!" Myra said "Look at it. Look at it closely."

Kim saw it was very much like a man's penis; with a shaft and pink head.

"Now touch it with your tongue."

"I can't" Kim said.

"Then its back to the pussy whip for you and this time there will be no pleasure"

Kim knew her pussy couldn't take any more. She slowly stuck out her pink tongue and licked the very tip of Myra's engorged mini-cock. She could smell Myra's feminine juices. The taste was salty, musky but surprisingly not unpleasant.

"Suck it. Suck it like a cock"

Kim gripped the shaft with her lips and sucked hard while flicking the head with her tongue.

Myra's head went back; she thrust her hips forward and began to fuck Kim's hot moist mouth.

"Oh! Yes. That is so good. This won't take long."

Myra's clit grew even longer and fuller as Kimberly continued to suck and lick.

Suddenly Myra pulled away and moved between Kim's white thighs. "I have to fuck that hot pussy of yours." Myra said as she looked at Kim's still swollen cuntal lips. Her inner lips were still folded outward like petals on a flower.

Myra moved closer and pushed the head of her long stiff clit into Kim's vagina. Kim just groaned at this latest humiliation. Myra's clit pumped in and out slowly at first then faster as the orgasm built in her loins.

Suddenly she thrust her hips in as hard as she could and froze in place.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! I'm cumming now!" Myra's thighs trembled. And then the contractions came within her pussy walls.

Myra slumped back. "Oh. That was so good"

Kim just closed her eyes in shame; shame from her own body's betrayal and shame because she was just raped by a woman.

Kim felt the ache in her arms and legs relax as Myra loosened the rack.

"You have a choice." Myra said as she helped Kim to her feet. She went over to the table and picked up a large glass full of ice water and a pill. "You can drink this cold clear water and take this sleeping pill. Or you can go thirsty and watch while we set you up for the last experiment. You know there are no side effects from the pill. It's what we used on you the last two times. I know you must need a drink."

Kim was dehydrated from all of the sweating and exertions she had been through. She needed water and she needed rest. She took the water and swallowed the pill.

"Good." Myra said. "It will make it easier for the boy to set you up the way he wants you."

"What?" Kim said in horrified realization. "You're gong to let your son abuse me?

"He is not my son" Kim heard as she faded to blackness.

Kim woke abruptly from a sharp sting on her ass. "Oh! No. What next." she thought. She realized she not blindfolded or gagged. Her head was unsupported and hung downward. She was lying on her stomach on some sort of padded table. The table was open under her chest and she could feel the weight of her large breasts as they hung down. There was some kind of padded hump under her hips that made her firm white ass stick up. Her legs were strapped onto padded extensions and held wide open.

"Hey, hey, hey" she heard like a devious little laugh. She turned her head and looked to the mirrored wall and then she saw him.

Kim bit her lip. Scampering around the room was what Kim first thought was Myra's child. Now she could see him clearly from the back and the sight made her shudder. The boy was a hideous little dwarf. He had a large head but his legs were bowed and his arms were short. He couldn't be over 3 feet tall. He was only wearing some sort of leather straps that went over his shoulders down his back and ran like a "V" over his muscled ass cheeks and down under his crotch. He was busy at the table picking up various objects and laying them at the ready.

Kim made an involuntary little cough to clear her throat and the dwarf turned around to face her. Kim's eyes grew wide. He may have been a dwarf but he had the biggest cock she had ever seen. The leather straps came from under his crotch and there was a patch in front with a hole that his dick and balls came through. The constricting hole in the leather made his dick remain semi-erect. And even at semi-erect his cock had to be 12 inches long and 3 inches thick.

"Oh! God! I'm going to be fucked" Kim franticly thought.

The dwarf came around to Kim's face. He giggled his hideous little laugh again. He lifted Kim's face up and began to kiss and lick her cheeks. Kim turned her head in disgust so he just started tonguing her ear and neck. He grabbed her short red hair and made Kim look him in his squashed face. He gave an open mouthed smile and stuck out an extremely long tongue. Kim saw that not only was his tongue long but the tip was split back over an inch. He moved each half independently up and down.

Kim screamed but the dwarf smothered her mouth with his and forced his slithering tongue into hers. He touched her teeth; he ran his tongue over her gums and probed the insides of her cheeks. He began a wrestling match with Kim's plink tongue then slid his long tongue to the back of her throat until she gagged. Saliva ran from the corners of Kim's mouth and her lips felt sore when the dwarf finished.

"Milk, Milk, Milk" were the first words Kim heard from him. He scampered back to the table and picked up two glass cylinders that were about 3 inched long and an inch and a half wide. Clear lengths of tubing were attached to one end of each cylinder and the open bottoms had rounded rims.