FO Experimental Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hooked the tubes to some sort of machine switched it on and then went under the table to Kim's dangling tits.

"Titties" he exclaimed. Then he began to slap each breast with his open palms back and forth rapidly. Kim's breasts bounced and jiggled and began to turn red from the tit spanking. Their hanging down position caused her blood to pool at the ends in her nipples and areola. Kim gasped and groaned from the slapping torture of her sensitive melons. Then just when she was about to scream the dwarf stopped and licked her nipples with his slit tongue. He grasped each nipple between the slit and worked them and squeezed them until they became hard, red and wet from his spit.

When Kim's teats were good and wet the dwarf raised first one cylinder to her nipple. Kim's nipple and brown areola sucked into the glass and stretched down deep. He attached the other cylinder to her other nipple and it too pulled deeply into the glass. Kim could look down and see the ends of her tits stretching and pulling. Her nipples must be over an inch long in the glass tubes.

The dwarf pushed a button on the machine and the sucking action began to pulsate on Kim's nipples. Pulling them deeper then releasing them slightly. Kim watched her elongated tips moving in and out.

"Milk" the dwarf said again. Kim had had children but she knew there was no way for her breasts to produce milk now. What was this insane little dwarf thinking?

After a few minutes of watching her pulsating nipples in the glass tubes the dwarf said "No milk?" Kim shook her head.

"Punish" he said. He stopped the sucking machine and detached the glass cylinders from Kim's teats with a little pop. The nipples hung down very long swollen and red. He picked up two similar glass tubes from the table and attached them to the tubes to the machine. He held one up to Kim's face. She looked and saw that sticking up from the bottom of this one was a stainless steel stalk with a half inch diameter steel ball on its end. The ball was covered with short fine steel needles. It looked like a sinister dandelion puff.

"Oh! Please no!" Kim begged knowing what was coming. "Punish" is all he said.

He licked her teats wet again started the machine and brought the glass cups up. Kim's nipples sucked in but stopped just a fraction of an inch from the menacing prickly needle balls. She bit her lip as the little monster turned a knob on the machine. The suction increased slowly drawing the distended nipples closer to the pins. Her right nipple made first contact. The pin sank into her engorged flesh just slightly and sent a bullet of pain right into her breast. Immediately after, Kim's left nipple was prodded by the stinging needles. Kim writhed and screamed. Then the suction relaxed a bit and her nipples pulled away for some relief. After a few seconds the machine started to suck again. Her nipples pulled closer to the pins and they pricked her flesh once more.

"Ow! Oh! Ow!" Kim yelped as the machine sucked her nipples to the pins over and over again.

Something else was happening to Kim. As her nipples were being sucked, stung and released over and over. She began to feel a strong sensation shooting down her belly from her nipples to her clit.

The dwarf ran around to Kim's backside. Standing on a step stool between her outstretched legs, he shouted with glee, "spankie!" and began to slap the smooth freckled skin of Kim's ass cheeks hard.

"Yeeow!" Kim shouted as the blows fell on her cheeks. He slapped first her right one then her left. Each stroke made her flesh ripple and redden.

The dwarf reached out to the table and picked up a 6 inch wide but thin black rubber paddle. He brought it down hard on each side of her jiggling ass. Each blow made Kim clench her cheeks tightly. Kim's asshole would peek out from the between the cheeks then tuck in as the paddle hit. He spanked the back of her upper thighs and worked around to the smooth sensitive flesh of her inner thighs. Soon she was fiery red from the small of her back to the backs of her knees.

He threw down the paddle. Kim was panting and groaning from the pain in her backside, legs and thighs. Her entire bottom felt like it was on fire. It overwhelmed the continuing pain that cycled through her nipples.

The dwarf then stuck out his split tongue and began to lick all over Kim's burning ass. His saliva cooled the flesh as it evaporated almost like a soothing balm. He worked his way deeper into her butt crack with his tongue. He put his nose right at Kim's wrinkled hole and inhaled deeply. Then his split tongue flicked out like a lizard's and tickled around the rim of Kim's brown eye.

Kimberly jumped and bucked against her restraints as the wiggling tongue parted her ass hole and slithered far up past her sphincter. Her ass felt like it was being fucked by a wet snake. Each time her nipples received a prick from the needles her ass tightened sharply on the slithering muscle.

Suddenly the dwarf pulled his tongue from her ass and licked down to Kim's now dripping vagina. The twin tips moved all over her inner lips and then slid up as deeply as it could into her hot open pussy. He tongue fucked her for a few more strokes, and then moved down to Kimberly's erect clitoris. The twin tips of the split tongue tumbled all around the sensitive nub.

Kim gasped "Not again" But there was no denying that this deformed little monster knew how to use the split in his tongue to work her clit like it had never been before.

His tongue grasped the little red head and squeezed it gently. He pulled and sucked it and Kim felt the pressure building again deep in her pussy. She was starting to get close. She was going to lose control again.

He stopped and pulled away. Kim felt abandoned for an instant. Only the regular sucking and pricking of her nipples sent any sensations down to her clit.

Reaching to the table he picked up a small red rubber object that looked like a little toy crab. There was a wire running from the "crab" to a little control module. The crab had two soft rubber clamps on each side. The dwarf bent down to Kim's flowered open inner pussy lips and attached the clamps to the apex of red wet lips one on each side of her still erect clitoris.

The clamps didn't hurt but just held firmly. The center of the crab now rested on Kim's clit. He pushed a button on the control and vibrations started directly on Kim's clit.

She immediately began to build up again. "Oh! God" this is so good. I just can't fight this anymore."

The dwarf stood on the step stool this time with a raging purple headed glistening hard on. His cock was as hard as a stick. Now more than 12 inches long, the cock must have been 4 inches in diameter. He stretched a red ribbed condom over the head and rubbed clear warming lube up and down the shaft.

He angled his cock to the opening of Kim's vagina. He pushed the head in slightly.

Kim screamed "Oh! Please no". But the monster cock continued to push further and further into her warm moist hole. The head bumped her cervix. She felt like she was ripping. Twitches and spasms racked the inside of her cunt. As Kim's pussy became accustomed to the monster inside of her the dwarf began a slow outward pull until the tip was just her lips and then slid it back in until he bumped her womb again.

Her pussy loosened and he began to pump in an out. Her creamy juices flowed around the giant cock allowing it to slip and slide in an out more easily. All the while her clit was being buzzed and her nipples were being sucked and pricked.

Kim's build up was starting again. She felt a hot flush go through her pussy as the cock moved in and out. Shocks ran down her belly to her clit from the stinging and sucking of her nipples. And the vibrations from the "crab" were bringing her to a crescendo.

Suddenly the spasms hit. Her pussy twitched and jumped. Her clit exploded. The contractions made her asshole flex in and then push out. All she could see was flashes of light as her whole body shuddered.

The dwarf felt her orgasm start. Kim's pussy contracted around his cock over and over giving a sucking sensation. The squeezing and pushing on his cock was more than any man could stand. The monster cock twitched hard once and then began pumping copious amounts of white jit into the receptacle at the end of the condom. Again and again it spurted into Kim's pussy until the pressure was relieved and he could pull his now softening cock back out.

Kim was in agony. The "crab" vibrator was still bussing her super sensitized clit. The sucking and pricking of her nipples was now nothing more than just painful. The dwarf turned off the vibrator and went over to the machine that was sucking her nipples, switched it off and pulled the glass sucking torture cups from her nipples.

She felt the straps holding her down come loose and fall away. And hear the door close as the dwarf walked out.

Tears welled up in Kim's blue eyes. She had never felt so humiliated and abused. But she also had never felt so well fucked. She was totally spent.

She remembered that Myra said that this was the last experiment. Now Kim had to wonder what was next. She could only hope that Myra told the truth when she said that they wouldn't kill her.

Myra and her husband doctor entered the room.

Myra spoke. "You have a choice. You must sleep one more time. You can take this pill or we will give you a needle."

The husband held up a syringe with a clear liquid in it and smiled.

"That's it? You torture me and rape me and not even a word as to why?

Myra said "We told you our reason. Now we have our data. We need nothing else. Do you want to go home?"

Kim looked perplexed then said timidly "How do I know that pill won't kill me?"

"Don't be silly. We don't need to fool you to kill you. But as I said we are not killers. Now take the damn pill so you can go home."

Kim cautiously took the pill and glass of water and drank it down.

As her head started to swim Kim heard Myra saying "And don't believe that you will ever find us or even remember us. No one ever has...."

Kim woke up naked in her bed to the sound of someone banging on the door. She looked around the room. Her business suit was folded neatly on a chair.

"Kim, Kim are you alright?" It was Bob. "What happened? Was this a dream?" Kim's mind struggled.

Bob used his key and came in.

"Kim. Where have you been? I tried calling the number you left on my cell Friday night but it was non working.'

She looked confused. "What day is this?"

"It's Monday. You've been missing for two days."

Kim's eyes began to tear up. "Oh! Bob. Something happened to me but it seems like it happened in a fog or a dream. I remember running out of gas on Recovery Road on the way home Friday. A family stopped to help me and took me to their house so I could call you. I had some coffee there. After that things get confused. Where is my car?

"It's in the drive way. Did you drive it home?"

"I just can't remember"

On the interstate just out of Panton a white Winnebago with dark tinted windows cruised along at a reasonable speed. A grey haired man was driving. Seated in the passenger seat was a grey haired woman that looked to be over 70 years old. A satellite TV was on between then.

"In local news." The announcer said, "Fire destroyed an abandoned home on Recovery road this morning. There were no injuries reported. The building was a total loss. Investigators have not ruled out arson."

"As usual they will blame kids, find no leads, and put this into a cold case file." The grey haired man said to his passenger who nodded in return.

He looked back in the rear view mirror over his head. "Doctor Evans, have you found a new location for us to set up, yet?"

"I'm running the foreclosed homes listing now." A short deformed looking little man answered. "Operations just downloaded the updates. I'll have you going in the right direction soon, Doctor Lander."

The disguised Myra Lander swiveled her seat around. "Doctor Evans, I must say you are quite the actor. Even I was beginning to think you were an insane monster during that last experiment. It's a good thing she will never be able to clearly recall what was done to her. She might have nightmares of you."

"Well a mission commander has to have a little fun when doing government work. Hey! I think I've found us our new lab. Go north at..."