Follow the Rules Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gagged again and paused. I took a deep breath and focused on relaxing my throat, relaxing my entire body. Opening my throat for his cock, opening my mind to the sensations. I began to suck him in a steady rhythm again. Deeper, deeper. He cried out but didn't move. I felt him get sucked back into my throat, and some burning, but I ignored it. His pubic hair tickled my nose. There was a little more there, but I wouldn't be able to take it. That was the deepest anyone had probably taken him.

"Wait," he gasped, barely understandable, "I can't ... Oh god ... Rachel ..."

I pulled out until his tip was in my mouth and paused. I didn't want him to come like this because I wanted him to fuck me -- but if it was too late I would let him ride it out here anyways. He took deep gulps of air, and his body vibrated with tension, but he didn't come.

I stood up and he stepped back, his body coated in a shiny sheen of sweat. I took off my jeans, and sat at the edge of the kitchen table, legs open and feet resting on the chairs. I would normally hate this position, so open, so exposed. But I didn't have to worry about what he would do to me or what he would think of me.

"Kneel," I said.

He knelt in front of me, centered because he knew what he would do next.

I waited, letting him look at me, and gathering up my courage for this. Some of it had slipped away when it came to turning the tables.

"Lick me," I said.

He licked me from bottom to top, heavy but not deep.

"More," I said, unable to provide more detailed instructions. "Make me come."

He moaned and licked me again and again. He used his tongue to delve between my lips. He swirled up around my clit, pressing and pleasuring me until I was pumping my hips up off the table.

I couldn't think, couldn't breathe. "Ahhhh, more, do it, more, yes, that's right, so good."

I came hard, pushing mindlessly into his face. I collapsed back onto the table, spread out on my back with my arms open and my legs spread wide.

Sated, I looked up at him. "Do you want to fuck me?"

His expression was a sharp contrast to my contentment. "Yes."

"You fucked me before -- without my consent."

"I know," he said roughly.

"You are sorry," I said solemnly. I knew it was true.

"Yes," he said.

"I could leave you with that," I gestured at his erection, so hard and primed and poised right near my wet cunt. Just a few inches closer and he'd be inside me. "I could tell you to walk away with that. It would be fair."

"Yes," he growled.

"You would walk away if I told you too." I knew that was true also.

"Yes," he said. "Please." He did look desperate. I wanted him inside me.

"Okay," I said. "Fuck me."

He gripped my hips and slammed his cock inside me, sending shockwaves through my body. I cried out at the force of it.

"Condom," he said, breathing hard.

"Birth control," I managed to get out.

And protection beyond that seemed ludicrous considering we'd already done this.

He pulled back out and slammed into me again.

He was above me, fucking me, in the same position as last time, but this was totally different. Or maybe it wasn't so different -- in both cases he was serving me, by providing his protection or his obedience.

"Can't be gentle. Tell me stop," he panted.

"Don't stop."

He continued thrusting into me, his flesh slapping mine, his body rocking mine against the table. He was ruthless. It was a reaction to all that restraint that he had showed, to be able to let lose now.

"Oh god. I need you to come," he said.

"It's okay. I don't need to again."

He just groaned in answer. He kept pummeling into me. I felt it building up again and I tightened my legs around his waist. I thought about asking him to stop, but I wasn't sure he really had control anymore. I didn't want to set him up to fail me, to ask him to do something he physically couldn't.

He was hitting the right angle for me and I could feel myself getting closer. So close.

He started coming, shuddering and groaning. But I was too close. I ground my hips into his, setting off my orgasm. I used the weight of his body to ride the waves even after he had collapsed on top of me.

We both lay on the table, damp from sweat and other things, as our breathing evened out. I felt the same connection as before, and I wondered if it really meant something this time.

I was a girl and though I'd never considered myself one of the stupid ones, I knew I might be confusing physical completion with emotional fulfillment. Or, even if my feelings for him were real, he might not have any at all. This was the weirdest conceivable situation to me -- an entirely inauspicious start to a relationship, but here we were.

As far as I was concerned the game was over, the one where I was in charge. That had ended the moment the sex had ended. Or maybe before that.

He stood up and pulled out of me. I felt bereft. Will he leave now? Help me put away this groceries melting on the kitchen floor? He pulled on his clothes and handed me mine, and I dressed quickly. This was awkward.

"What happens now?" I asked.

"Whatever you want to happen," he answered.

I gave him a look.

"It's not a bullshit answer, it's the truth. I'm ... I'm whatever you want."

"Oh, great. My own personal guilt slave."

"No. It's not that. Not only that." He sighed, "I want you, but I know I can't have you. What I did doesn't just go away. You may have let me be with you for this, for sex, but I know I can't keep you. But for however long you want me here, I'll be here." Is it possible?

"What if I want you to stay?"

"Then I'll stay."

"The night?" I asked, unsure what I wanted his answer to be.

"However long."

"Okay."

"Okay," he agreed. "You'll need to notify your patrol that you have company."

"My patrol?"

"Your protection," he said. "Surely it was a twenty-four hour watch?"

"Oh, that. I refused it."

His eyes widened, "What do you mean you refused it?"

"Um, just what I said. I didn't need it. I didn't want more men hanging around my apartment."

"Those men would protect you!" He seemed really upset, like I wasn't making sense.

"Look," I said reasonably. "You'll be here tonight, right? So let's just worry about this tomorrow."

"Dammit, that's not the point. Besides, I don't count as protection," he muttered the last words.

"An FBI agent doesn't count as protection?"

"No," he said harshly, "I don't."

"Did you get fired?" I asked incredulously.

"No. I quit."

"What? Why? Because of this? Because of me?" I knew I sounded hysterical but the words were pouring out that way.

"Not because of you, because of me. If I couldn't protect you, then what good am I to anyone? Look, we don't need to discuss it. It doesn't matter." I didn't bother to explain that he did protect me. We both knew what happened, but knowing it didn't make the pain of it disappear.

"It does matter. It damn well matters."

"I didn't come here to tell you that. Or to fight with you. I just wanted to ... well, I wanted to tell you to press charges, first of all. Since I expected you to but you didn't. But I never dares to think that I ... well, I guess I wanted to see if you needed anything. But I assumed you had protection, at least. Jesus."

"I don't know why you're so bent out of shape about it. They said they had caught most of the guys."

"I'm sure they said that to you," he said fiercely, "But these gangs, they're not some well-defined group with an org chart. They have friends and enemies everywhere, making plays we can't anticipate. That night didn't put an end to the gang war, it only injured them, and they'll be coming back even stronger. If someone on the outside finds out that you were there that night, then they'll come after you, try to use you as leverage."

He looked away and blew out his breath. What was he thinking?

He looked back at me, his eyes in turmoil but his mouth set in a grim line. "Okay then. You want me to stay? I'm staying here. You've just hired yourself a bodyguard."

12