All Comments on 'Follow up to Real Selfish Lover'

by realbigsid69

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
very sexy

keep up the good work, very sexy stories!

y18dy18dalmost 14 years ago
I love love stories that end well

She's her usual bitch-self, lovely and selfish!

I love the way you make her talk to him, direct and even berate him while he strives to pleasure her.

She's got a wicked mind, and imaginative tricks to tease him and stir his hopes... then push him further (or lower) and humiliate him. I'd had rather there had been no creampies, though.

But there are some unrealistic details. For instance, how is it possible that during all these pleasurable Friday hours, she doesn't go once to the loo? Or that with all the licking, he never needs a drink to refill his saliva? Of course, those interruptions would spoil the romantic mood, and it's always a hassle for her to get up and walk away in such situations, especially when she's worn out by her orgasms. But then, there might be a convenient solution...

Another unrealistic detail: her lower body must be steaming, exposed as it is to the heat of the sun, under the tent! Someone surely has to refresh her bare feet, and rid them of all their sweat...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealbigsid69@realbigsid69
Active imagination, sated somewhat by the odd story submission. A lot of my themes are oral (mostly for the woman) and sensual worship with elements of dominance particularly mentally and verbally and submission as well as regular sex. After being asked to write on some theme...