Follow up to Real Selfish Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door was shut and locked and I stood up to see her walking out of the room, to head upstairs.

I went home wishing it was me taking her upstairs. But it was arousing to see her so animated in pleasure. The following Friday dawned and true to her word, she greeted me wearing a short green skirt. In no time I was on my knees as she let my tongue slip into her pussy. After an initial orgasm she let me work on her ass before I lay back to let her sit on my face.

"Listen up. Last week was hard but I want you at the back door tonight at exactly 8pm. There's something you need to see and if you can visualise doing it to me, then I might just plump for you all the time" she casually informed me.

"Anything" I told her genuinely, consuming her cunt with even more eagerness.

"Just be here at 8pm okay" she said gripping my hair before beginning to fuck my face excitedly.

I nodded agreement and later that day, turned up at as requested at 8 o' clock. I sneaked towards the kitchen window and could see her standing there. She was watching the window, no doubt for me and then I saw him kneeling in front of her again. She spotted me and smiled; it was a smile of lust. I watched as she enjoyed a build up to orgasm and then it hit. She came, her eyes glazed over again, before he stood. It was only at that point I realised he was unzipped. She turned around, leaning over the worktop away from me and he stood behind her. He slid in and although both their backs were to me, I watched them fucking.

"Hurry up small cock" I heard her say at one point and stifled a laugh from my vantage point outside.

To my amusement, he didn't last long, 10 minutes if that. She hadn't uttered a sound, obviously not aroused much from his efforts but then it struck me he had cum inside her. Not something I thought she enjoyed; however, she wasn't finished. I ducked out of sight as they turned round and she approached the window. This time, she leaned over the worktop facing the window and he knelt behind her this time, a position I knew only too well.

"Are you sure I have to?" he must have said to her.

"You made the mess, you can clean it up. C'mon!' she urged him.

He must have complied because her eyes rolled as he began to clean his cum from her pussy. As he did so, she caught my eye and made licking motions with her tongue at me while he licked her from behind.

"I'm sure it went deeper than that. And try sucking it out too" she chided him and he must have tried to go deeper as her mouth opened into an ooh shape and she raised her eyebrows theatrically at me.

He just wasn't able to go as deep as me though and she knew it.

"Have you cleaned all of it out of me?" she asked him.

"Yeah, all of it" I heard his muffled reply.

"Okay. Well, get you know what" I heard her say and he seemed to locate something they had nearby.

It was a dildo and as he slid it in, he began to lick her ass. Now that she had something decent sized inside her and he continued licking, she looked at me again as her eyes glazed over with excitement and she smiled casually, no doubt enjoying the feeling of the events behind her. Before long though, she began to reach orgasm again. When it hit, she was bucking against the dildo and his tongue, uttering a gutteral groan of pleasure until finally it washed over her. She remained like that while he got up and I stayed out of sight as he went to fetch a glass of water before heading upstairs. As she turned to follow him she turned, blew a kiss to me then vanished upstairs too.

I left, horny but knowing it had to be soon that we made a decision as to whether to get together or not. However, I didn't have to fear ending things as much as I realised. She ended up calling me on the Tuesday.

"Look, I'm sorry about that the other night. He was persistent and then he knew I was aroused and well, it was kind of hard to just stop at that point. And last week, well you know what I'm like when I'm horny. A red mist descends and all I can think about is my pleasure" she tried to tell me.

By the Friday, I was round at her place by 9am again and she welcomed me by having me lie on the floor in the lounge before sitting down and riding my face until she came. Afterwards, she went through to the kitchen and boiled the kettle to make herself a cup of tea, while I knelt behind her with my tongue pistoning diligently in and out of her asshole.

"Take out your cock and put it to my lips" she said out of the blue.

I shot to my feet, my straining hard on making it out and pressing against her in seconds.

"Well?" she asked casually.

"Please F, let me fuck you. It will feel so good for both of us" I implored her.

"Nah, I've got a better idea. Put it away and follow me through" she said matter of factly.

Despite the extreme frustration, I did so and once in the lounge again, she pointed to the floor. I once more lay on it, while she went to a locked drawer and opened it to retrieve a dildo. Once held, she carried it to me and then before I knew what was going on, she sat on my forehead, facing my feet. I couldn't see anything as her arse covered my upper face but I felt her loop something around my jaw and behind my head. Then she rose and turned around to look at me, then sank her pussy down on the dildo which was sticking up from my chin.

"Now then, answer my questions truthfully. Can you stay harder for longer than this can?" she said.

"No" I answered.

"And are you bigger than it?" she pressed.

"No" I said, knowing that although I touched 8 inches, it looked a little bigger.

"So, why do I need your cock? What difference can it make, mhmm?" she teased more.

I wondered where this was going and knew she held all the aces. I could cum, but she didn't do blow jobs and if I came inside her, well she would want me to lick her clean. I said what she no doubt wanted to hear anyway.

"I can clean you after I cum and you can tease me when I'm hard because you know how much I want to fuck you" I finally responded.

"Yes, that is true isn't it? How about a trial run?" she asked me.

"I'm yours" I said in hope.

"I know. No matter what, your mine's to have how I want. Well, let's see how long you last" she said and with that, she slid off the dildo and down my chest.

Reaching my jeans, she giggled at the bulge as I freed it again in record time. Then I felt her amazing pussy slide over my cock and I was in heaven. She rode herself on me for a while, as I held back valiantly from cumming, then she got up and approached the window, leaning over the ledge. I followed and slid into her again as she gasped.

"Oh fuck, you are so much bigger than him. Fuck me hard, I need it!" she yelled out as I began to pound her pussy with wild abandon.

Eventually, it was too much and I couldn't help cumming as her hungry pussy milked the cum from my cock. At last, I was spent and withdrew.

"Well? You wanted to fuck me, you know the price. Get on with it" I heard her say and opened my eyes to see her glancing over her shoulder at me with a smile.

I knelt and looked at her pussy. I couldn't see anything but put my mouth over her and began to lick. Then I tasted the combined juices as she flexed her muscles too, releasing our combined sex.

"Now you know your place, maybe we can think about a future" she surmised as he cleaned her pussy behind her.

"Look, I think I love you and I want to be with you. I can't just be Friday man only anymore, I'm sorry" I said.

"But twice now when we've been together, you've let things end between us in the past because you want something back. You just wouldn't accept the way I was" she said accusingly.

She was referring to the lack of oral I received from her and the fact her current man had just come to accept this. I hadn't and after a big row, we had parted those 8 years ago.

"I'm not putting myself and the kids into another relationship where you start moaning about something again and it ends. At present, he doesn't complain" she told me.

I had thought long and hard about it and knew what my offer would be though.

"Look, it was wrong of me to expect you to do something you don't enjoy. And I've had a long long time to realise that, believe me. But I want you and I'm able to look after you now. I've grown up and trust me, if you just let me prove it to you, I will promise you now, I will never ask for something you don't want to do. Ever" I declared.

"Could that really be possible? Us as a future together?" she asked.

She sounded torn, but I knew she did like me.

"It won't be overnight, I'd need to end things with him first. And you have to swear to me, you won't ever ask me to do something I don't want to do" she continued in response, referring to blow jobs.

"I swear. Having sex with you is reward enough and I know everything else you enjoy. Lets just go with what you want. I mean that. As we go forward, I want you to feel happy and making you happy will make me happy. And there are no limits to that" I pressed.

"Okay. I think I might love you too. Oh I dunno. I'll admit this is so appealing but if I take things forward with you, it will be to my timetable. No pressure from you. This could take weeks and months, not days, okay? Just, oh fuck I can't concentrate. Just clean me then eat me properly and we'll talk about this again" she asked.

"Anything you want" I told her honestly.

"Good. Right now, I want your tongue deeper" she said.

"I'll work around to what's best for you" I said.

We didn't meet the following Friday for the first time in ages and then she did call me the next week to say she felt it wasn't working to the other guy. He tried to argue but he was a little older than her and when she said she didn't want to be intimate with him at all now, he knew the writing was on the wall. It did take a full month, for him to accept fully and eventually move out while she continued to meet me on Fridays. This was to relieve stress as she called it!

When the kids met me, they were happy and I was chuffed to move back in. I had hoped things would progress to a proper sex life, well maybe the oral would be about her receiving but at least we would be fucking too. But that didn't happen right away either, not for a further few days. She knew how eager I was to have her properly and had her reasons why another few days wouldn't matter.

"8 years it's been until we started this a few months ago. 8 years! Do you know how many nights and days I lay thinking about having a tongue in me and had to go without? Sometimes months at a time without any oral. So you have a helluva lot of making up to do, don't you?" she said to me on my 2nd night there.

"I suppose I do. And I'll hold to my promise" I said to reassure her there would be no awkwardness in our sex life.

"Glad to hear it. Well, the girls are both at their friend's this Saturday so you can woo me then. And you're not going to go back on your promise are you?" she challenged.

"I can't wait until Saturday and I no, I won't go back on anything we've agreed" I assured her.

She smiled at that and then looked slyly at me.

"Will you still be giving me loads of head when I'm 50?" she asked.

"Every day if you can stand it" I quipped back.

"No fear there. I'll hold you to that" she shot back.

It was Wednesday night and I couldn't wait to fuck her on Saturday. That night in bed, I finally kissed her properly. In fact, she seemed happy to spend ages just kissing me and I grew more and more aroused. Eventually though, her lust rose too and she rolled her face away so that I was kissing her neck. Soon I was sucking her breasts, taking turns between them before sliding down further. I enjoyed giving her this orgasm more than any other as I knew it was one closer to being with her in a proper relationship.

That Saturday, I brought her to orgasm but after she came, I slid back up.

"Fuck me, fuck me" she said and boy did I ever.

Driving into her, I was on cloud 9 as I fucked her, varying my speed to slow and strong then fast and hard. She was loving it, I was loving it and I wanted to last forever.but when I was about to cum, I pulled out and came on her instead. I lay recovering with her and she looked at me sidelong.

"I've missed fucking you" I said in between thrusts at one point.

"I've missed having your cock inside me" she replied and my head felt giddy with excitement and happiness.

Eventually, I couldn't hold back any longer but when I was about to cum, I pulled out and came on her instead. I lay recovering with her and she looked at me sidelong.

"You were something else there" she said to me.

"I'm good to go all night" I assured her, my passion only just awoken.

"Hard and soft, hard and soft" she said to me.

I looked puzzled and she laughed.

I've had something hard, next you can give me something soft. Then something hard again and so on" she said.

I caught her meaning. Something soft inside her meant oral, something hard and I would fuck her.

After a break, I kissed down her body and she got comfortable as I began to eat her out again. Some females enjoyed oral sex; she loved it.

"I'm terrible. I just can't get enough of this" she told me as I tasted her again.

"Lucky I have good jaw muscles then" I joked.

"And I have you where you belong. Face between my legs" she continued, already becoming aroused.

"There's nowhere else I'd rather be" I admitted.

She had told me that when the youngest had to move out for University, we could spend our evenings in the living room. Her on the sofa, me on the floor. In fact we've discussed a lot of sexual scenarios and ideas to try; most of it centres around a build up of pleasure for her and my tongue in one or both of her orifices but although I've had relationships with balanced girls, submissive girls and girls who prefer to receive, she just seems to be an ideal sexual fit. It took 6 months then her daughter was off to University. It meant that although we had them at weekends and visitors or friends popping round, most weekday evenings were just the two of us. By the time night fell and the curtains were drawn, she would just be wearing an old t-shirt of mine or a shirt, making sure I had easy access to give her pleasure. When she felt like giving me a treat, she would put on one of the two short skirts she possessed and usually only wore on holiday. In fact, she usually wore trousers or jeans so this was her way of giving me a little reward; of course, it still ended up being oral for her.

"You know, some women like back rubs to relax. I like having my fanny licked" she said one evening while sitting on the couch. She was wearing an old work shirt of mine and I was kneeling in between her legs, just slowly pleasuring her so as not to rush an orgasm, while she chose a chocolate from the box I'd bought her that afternoon and popped one in her mouth.

Some evenings, she would just let her inhibitions go and have me going down on her with a few short breaks for most of the evenings before a final orgasm in bed. On other occasions it would begin with plenty of pleasure for her before we moved upstairs and she wanted me to fuck her. She thought it was hot that I never knew if it would lead to intercourse or not, which of course meant I always put in lots of effort to please her orally.

It went from having sex 4 times a week to twice a week but I was going down on her every day now. She found it amusing to sit on my face and touch my cock, feeling my balls and telling me to wait another 24 hours to fuck her so that I was desperate to be in her. Her logic was always that if she kept me on tenterhooks to have sex with her, then the oral in between would be more enthusiastic from me and result in better orgasms from her.

She also had a new kink; when she wanted to be particularly dominant, I had a choice. I could either lick her over and over, broken up only by using a dildo on her or I could fuck her, cum inside her and clean her up afterwards. The first time, I was so desperate to fuck her I said yes to the 2nd option. It was only after we'd had fantastic sex and I'd pulled out a little tired that she looked straight at me and smiled. Then she pushed me onto the bed and mounted my face excitedly.

"Clean me then eat me" she said, sitting down firmly on my face.

The next occasion, I opted for the 1st offer. Of course this left me feeling frustrated as after licking her to orgasm, she had me hold the dildo in my mouth and fuck her with it. I had the sight of her pussy close up and watched her enjoying something big and pleasurable driving in and out of her, without receiving any relief myself.

It was Easter the following weekend and we had the Friday off. It was a lovely sunny day and I'd been up early, cut the grass and made breakfast by 9am. Afterwards she had a shower and came down wearing one of her skirts, smiling at me as she knew I was aroused.

"Lets go out to the garden this morning" she said and I followed.

"Hang on, I'll get the deckchairs" I said and fetched them from the shed. It was a reasonably sized garden.

On one side was a hedge which prevented the neighbour from seeing in to our garden, on the other was a fence over which her nosy neighbour lived. I brought some lemonade out and we lay back, just enjoying the sun and knowing we had 4 days off before work on Tuesday. After a while though, she flicked her sunglasses onto her nose and looked sidelong at me.

"How about a leg massage?" she asked me.

"Um, sure thing darling" I immediately replied.

I hunkered down as she flipped her sunglasses over her eyes again and began at her bare feet. Massaging them, I worked over the contours gently, taking my time. Then I moved gently over her calves and pressed the muscles tenderly at the back. She relaxed even more and after a while, I moved up again to her knees and thighs. I began a slow rhythm working from near the tops of her thighs down to her knees when I felt a presence nearby.

"Oh hello there. Day off today is it?" the nosy neighbour called at us from over the fence.

"Yep. Just having a nice relaxing morning" she replied while I kept working on her legs.

"Oh good. So, any plans today then?" asked her neighbour.

"Nothing definite. Well, actually having this massage has given me one idea. Hang on a minute" she said, getting up.

I wondered what she was up to when she entered the kitchen. Just as she went through the door, she glanced back at me, pointed at her bum and walked in. I had a fair idea of what she was suggesting. Once inside, she approached the sink and ran a glass of water while I knelt behind her.

"So, how's things with you?" she called to her neighbour from the open kitchen window.

"Oh, not too bad. Keeping busy" she said.

Her neighbour was probably about 50, I surmised, but acted a lot older. By this time, I'd already realised she wasn't wearing underwear and my tongue found her asshole while I held her pert apple cheeks in my hands.

"And how's that man of yours? Keeping you happy?" she quipped sarcastically, wiggling her bum a little in my face at her excitement.

"Oh, um, yes, I guess. Your erm, with that guy who was outside earlier? You too are together?" I heard her neighbour say.

"Yep, couldn't be happier. He always goes that extra inch for me" she said, clearly enjoying the conversation and giving me a subtle hint of what she wanted.

I jammed my tongue in as far as it could go and she gave an appreciative murmur of content. After only a moment though, she spoke again.

"Now my honeypot" she said quietly and still on my knees, I trawled lower, down to her pussy and delved in.

She wasn't wrong; to me it tasted of the finest honey ever made.

"Oh really? You mean helping round the house and that?" her neighbour enquired.

"I guess. He just does anything I want really. The way it should be. How's it with your husband?" she enquired, clearly amused at bragging to her neighbour whilst I laved away at her sex.