Follow up to Real Selfish Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, ahem, well I must be going" her neighbour said, having been trumped in the showing off stakes.

"That nosy bitch, what did I tell you? Oh, has he moved in? Oh, who's that, what are you up to? Honestly. Well, fuck her. I'm going to tell her every time I see her how wonderful life is and how much enjoyment I get from it" she said, appearing to forget me as she reflected on the conversation.

After a few minutes, she had a wickedly inventive idea and wasted no time in telling me. I shot to my feet as she asked me to get the tent I had for fishing. It was basically a tent that sprung up on dropping it to the ground and it was small. Small because when fishing, you only really needed it to cover someone who was sitting on a stool, keeping the rain from them while they sat with their fishing pole in water. At her instruction, I moved it out to the garden and erected it. Then I slid her lounger into the tent, until she halted me when half of it was inside.

"Get in the tent" she said to me grinning.

Once I did so, she hopped on to the lounger and although I could see out of the opening, I was hidden inside. Her body slid down until it covered her from her midriff downwards.

"Okay you lucky boy. My honeypot" she announced and I moved forwards, between her thighs and soon bringing my mouth to bear against her moist cunt.

As I licked, she picked up a magazine from the ground and began leafing through it. It was quite surreal; I could see her and she could see me, when she looked over the top of the magazine but anyone else wouldn't have a clue what was going on. Sure enough her neighbour appeared, apparently on the way out.

"Oh, what's that you have there?" she asked.

"It's a tent" F replied sarcastically.

"Oh, yes so it is. Erm, why do you have it like that?" her neighbour pressed.

"Well, I wanted a foot massage and my man didn't want to be out sweating in the sun whilst doing it, so we compromised this way" she declared boldly.

F told me later the neighbour's face was a picture as she tried to mumble she was off for shopping and trotted away while my lover just laughed.

"That showed the bitch. Okay, no interruptions now. I've always wanted a really good orgasm outside. Make it one I won't forget in a hurry. Make me feel special" she urged me.

"Anything you want darling" I intoned and took to my oral task with relish.

Her delicious pussy welcomed my tongue and I gave her a deep french kiss, before licking furiously for a while then slowing the pace again. Without any interruptions, she sighed a little and eventually put down the magazine, one hand behind her head, the other entwined in my hair as she enjoyed a gradual build up to orgasm. As her excitement and enjoyment rose and rose, she brought her other hand down and held me in place. As if I was going anywhere!

"Lick me fuckface. Fucking suck it will you!" she hissed at me, her orgasm breaking in a huge wave.

Her hands moved back and forth, still holding onto my head as I was tugged in all directions whilst trying to maintain contact with her clitoris. Her legs gripped me too and I felt so aroused to be doing this to her, knowing she wanted me to give her this orgasm and knowing I would be doing it a lot in future.

Once it was over, she lay for about 10 minutes recovering, then we both went inside the house and ended up going for a drive and a bar lunch. She knew how to turn me on and in public she was the perfect woman, cuddling up to me, letting me kiss her, holding my hand, gazing into my eyes but knowing I was putty in her hands all the same.

The weeks rolled into months and as her 40th birthday approached, she told me she was looking forward to having a better sex life than any other 40 year old woman she could think of. I had no doubts about that; she turned me on so much I was willing to ensure that wish of hers became reality!

We're still together now and I eat her out every day and give her ass the devotion it deserves too. She just loves having all the pleasure so much it's a turn on just to be with her.