Fond Memories: The Tale by the Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I had been thinking about that night a lot. I kissed a girl, I kissed you, no one knew we were siblings. It all just felt so weird, but I liked it. I never really even noticed it until the other night at the bar on your 21st. But here I am, somewhat drunk confessing to you about and I have no idea where I'm even going with this." I laugh. "and I think about it now, no one here knows we're siblings either." I smile devilishly.

"Well maybe we ought to tell everyone so they know what's going on." He says sarcastically.

"Nah, let's not. Besides, you're keeping me away from Stephen. He keeps seeking a moment where you aren't around so he can talk to me." I stylishly flirt with him and put my hand on his leg but it kind of went unnoticed in the conversation.

"Yeah, I can see him sort of looking in this direction. And I don't even know what he looks like, but I'm assuming that's him." He nods his head toward his correction assumption of Stephen.

"Yup, that's him. He's an ass."

"He looks like an ass." Scott comments back. "And I'd love to save ya, sis, but all this liquid has gone in and needs to come out."

I commented right back at him, "I too need to go to the little girls room." We get up from our stools after finishing our drinks. I look back at Catherine who happened to be looking right at me giving me the worst look As I flip her off and smile devilishly as I grab my brother's ass to show off to her that I nabbed her potential fuck partner for the night and left her with that limp dick of a prick, Stephen.

I did my duty in the girls room and came out fresh as a daisy ready to get back to drinking and enjoying flirting with my brother. I stood by the restroom with no sign of Scott. He must still be inside, I thought. So with my time by myself, I made it a point to stay busy so no one will talk to me. I know I love to get hit on, but now I just wasn't up for it. I was with Scott for the evening. We're enjoying our time and I wouldn't just ditch him. I'm not like Catherine, if that is her real name. So in my efforts to look busy I reached in my purse and pulled out my phone. What great idea, but not worthy enough to avoid even the strongest come-ons bye the one who's thinks he does it best, Stephen.

I started to panic. What was I to do? Where the fuck is Scott? 'Save me!' I cried out to myself. He was approaching me and I didn't even want to have to deal with him. I turned away in a panic but just then the men's room door swung open and, thank god!, it was Scott. I reached out for him like a desperate princess would to her knight waiting to be saved from harms way. I reached out grabbed him by the neck and gave a full on open mouth kiss right there in front of the bathroom door. It was all I could do to get me out of it.

As we're kissing there, he was stunned, but soon remembered my situation and quickly reacted to my benefit and we started making out in front of everyone. No one there had the slightest clue that we were brother and sister, yet there we were, not even in a closet, in an open room filled with people walking by us as we stood there making out like animals. A brother and sister sharing their tongues. A simple kiss to save me turned passionate and all thought was lost about being siblings, or was it?

We broke the kiss but from then on, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. We kept referring to the spin the bottle night and how it had been on each other's minds since. What we could have done without the other guys and girls even knowing what the truth was. I thought it would be kinky to have done something in the closet that night and then get the bottle going a lot more and have it turn into an orgy. Then he said that it would have been kinkier if after the orgy we would reveal that we were brother and sister just to see how they would react. We talked and opened up to each other sexually. All of our fantasies, wants, lusts, admirations came out to each other in one night. We made out, we kissed, hugged, groped, I even rubbed his cock over his pants at the bar. What a bad sister I am.

That night I had discovered more about myself sexually than ever. I really wanted to be bi-sexual. I revealed to him that I wanted to dress up in something sexy with another woman and watch her fuck him as I would tell her how it was best for him. He loved that idea. It also came out of me that I want to be fucked by two men at once. He didn't care much for that but it didn't keep him from what he wanted, his fucking slut sister, whom he's finding out is much more a slut than what he could have ever imagined from that night of spin the bottle. What he'd desired that night and thought he had lost forever has finally come back to him, only better than ever.

There we were in public, dressed to fuck and making out like crazy outside the club. My leg up his hip and his hand under my skirt grabbing my ass and inner thigh from behind as we waited for our cab because we I was way too drunk to drive home. Thank god for the cab though, we spent the whole time in the back not even saying a word, just making out like there wasn't a tomorrow. His finger feeling up my waiting pussy under my skirt over my panties. My hand down his pants grabbing at his, what I could feel, [approximately] seven inch cock. It was a dream. Right there in the back of the cab. What the cabbie do? He didn't know we were brother and sister just about to fuck in his back seat. He just needed his cab fair, which we paid him and gave him a great tip for putting up with our lust.

"Should we invite him in too" Scott asked sarcastically.

"No, silly! Let's take it slow. You're going to be my fuck piece. Whenever I want cock, I got it right here" as I grab his crotch. "Whenever you want pussy, I'll be right here." as I hike up my skirt and feel my pussy up right on the front porch. What do the neighbors care? They don't know we're brother and sister either. "We're going to be partners, Scott. We're going to fuck each other all the time and try all these things in our fantasies. You're going to move in with me here in this house and you're going to find girls on the internet for us to fuck together. We can act as a couple. No one will ever know we're siblings. For all they know, we're married. And you and I will never be bored of our sex lives again."

"Yes ma'am!!" He replies "and you're going to be my pussy and cock slut. If I want you to fuck one of my friends, you're going to do it"

"Yesssss!" I replied sexually as I am clinging my body to his rubbing him up and down on the front porch. I start undoing his belt right there.

"You're going to fuck other girls. As many as you want. As many as I can find for you. We'll fuck them together. You'll have all the lingerie you want. All the sexy slutty clothes you want. We'll be a real out going swinging married couple. No one here knows who we are or what we are, so we can easily get away with it all. Now we're going to go inside and I'm going to have that pussy of yours, my sister!"

"My god! Yes, Scott. I will pretend to be your slutty wife, and we can do what we didn't get to do in the closet all those years ago. But right now, I'm going to go inside and put on that white satin negligee. I was wearing it earlier today when you showed up thinking about the closet. There's a little wet pussy stain on it just for us. There will be another one and you're going to suck on it for me."

I opened the door and we went inside making out and moaning and barely being able to climb the stairs. My pussy was wet and waiting. It couldn't wait for the negligee, I had to have it right then. I ripped off my brother's slacks and boxers, took his cock in my hand, "Are you going to fuck your sister with this, Scott? Am I a slut?"

"God yes, you are, Karyn. You're my slut! And this is your cock, and I'm going to give it to you right here like a slut deserves." He eased me down onto the stairs, lifted my sexy skirt, pulled my panties to the side of rushed his wanting cock into my pussy. "God damn my brother!" I shouted passionately. He picked up my now limp body and carried me the rest of the way up the stairs and onto the couch where he laid me down and never left my pussy. His cock just kept pumping and pumping into me like a battering ram.

God! It was so good! "Fuck your sister! Fuck your sister! Fuck your sister!" I kept repeating to him aching to cum. It must have drove him up the wall because he clenched onto my hair and held me closer and I could feel his cum shoot off into my wet puss as I climaxed with him. My god! It was so short but so fucking good to have that much of a thrill.

After a while of calming down, we started to ease a little bit. Our heart rates went down but he was still aroused judging by the size of his cock still sticking into the air.

"So did you really mean what you said?" He asked. "Do you really want me to move in and pretend to be your husband?"

"Oh my god, Scott. If I knew half the shit in your head as I do now, I would have already been sleeping in your bed. We're going to make a great couple. No one here knows our true secret, so we will keep it that way. Starting tomorrow, we're officially engaged as far as anybody knows. Except mom, of course. Tomorrow, we will go look at rings for us to wear as a married couple. You'll spend the rest of the weekend here and when you tie up your loose ends back home, you can move in with me. We'll take a trip to Vegas to make it official to everyone around here that we're just married. And then it will be your task to meet these girls online and we will possibly have some fun with them."

"Well, I'm way ahead of you on that. I have a few girls I have met online that are more willing to meet up with me. I bet some of them are bi, and if not, we can test to see if they are." he stated. "I've been chatting with a 31 year old woman in California has been without sex for a while. I'm sure we can take a trip out there some time to meet her."

"Mmmm I'm already excited little brother, or should I say husband?" I purred. "Mmm but for now I'm going to go to the bedroom and put on my new white negligee I've been aching to wear since you interrupted me this morning." I got up and straightend myself out from our first of many many many fucks, turned back and gave me newly found husband a sexy look of desire. "See you in a little bit, my husband." and blew him a kiss.

"I love you wife." he growled at me.

"I love you too, husband."

12