Fonda and Clark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell you what Austin. Let's do a deal?"

"Like what?"

"That you call Veronica in an hour's time and ask what are her real objections, other than what other people might think, of me moving in with Fonda. I won't call to attempt to influence Veronica and I'll not communicate with Fonda for the next two hours."

"And if Veronica doesn't want this to happen?"

"Then I'll just disappear."

"You'll risk loosing the opportunity of playing footsies with my daughter on the whim of her mother?"

"Frankly I don't think it's a risk. I think Veronica likes me, what little she saw of me at the wedding and Fonda would have already made the case for cohabitating with me. I figure the overriding thing on Veronica's mind will be having her daughter stable and happy again. She will see me as her best bet. The deal you'll have with me is if Veronica accepts it, you'll accept it and cease your feeling of hostility towards me and accept your wife and daughter know best."

Austin drank more coffee, staring at Clark. "You have guts and brains, you are not at all like your brother."

"That suggests you like me enough to accept the deal, convinced I won't be bad for your daughter in her vulnerable state."

"Yes. Tell me, have you slept with her?"

"That's none of your business."

"I expected that answer. I was just curious."

"I haven't had sexual relations with Fonda. But will soon."

"When I tell you Veronica and I approve of this relationship?"

Clark smiled and said, "After being advised Veronica and you approve of this relationship. I'll await your call. Now don't you have work to do at your office?"

"Good morning you confident asshole," Austin smiled and Clark showed him out.

Two minutes later Clark went out on a thirty-minute walk and returned to sit at the phone.

* * *

Austin walked from his car to the elevator shaking his head. That asshole would make a brilliant negotiating lawyer. Without doubt Fonda had married the wrong brother. He felt the need to call Veronica but conceded the guy was right: give Veronica an hour to sort everything out in her mind. He walked into his office thinking the difficulty Veronica faced in accepting Fonda's wish for this relationship to happen would be what would their friends would think and say. Some of the comments might be very hurtful.

"Toughen up Veronica, this young man could be good, even better than good."

Austin, as managing partner, called the partners together to convene their delayed meeting. An hour later he sent them out of his office again to make an important and confidential phone call.

"Hi Veronica."

"Oh hi darling, how are you coping with this shocker?"

"Fine, it's you I'm worried about."

"I'm fine. Austin it's not many times I plead with you. I plead to you now to let this happen."

"Okay. I'll invite them out to dine with us at the club on Saturday night as our guests."

"Oh darling, that's a really noble gesture. Fonda will love us for doing this."

"Good, I'll call Clark now and tell him he has our approval. He promised to disappear if you didn't approve."

"But what if you had over-ruled me?"

"The clever cuss didn't allow that option. He struck a deal that if you approved that was it. I agreed, thinking it would only create a row between us had I over-ruled you."

"And that makes you clever. Had you over-ruled me as you call it we would have fought for weeks."

Austin called Clark and said, "You have our approval to enter this relationship with our daughter. I would expect you to contribute to the rent. If you guys want a larger apartment then go find one and pay all the rent. I'll try to treat you like a new guy in Fonda's life Clark. It is desirable not to relive the past."

"Fair enough and thanks. We'll try to keep out of your hair."

Austin cut the call and sighed; life and relationships could be so complicated.

* * *

Clark met Fonda for lunch as they'd arranged earlier. She came rushing up to him, obviously bursting to tell him the news. He pretended he knew nothing. They kissed and she said, "I have some momentous news."

"That's great. Sit down."

"Mum and dad have agreed we can live together."

"Oh fantastic. I'll order a special occasion wine." He ordered two glasses of champagne.

"When will you take me to bed?"

Conversations at tables on both sides of them stopped.

Undeterred Clark said, "As soon as you drop your panties."

"Oooh."

"If you like we can go home now?"

She said no, she had to work and conversations around them resumed.

In a quieter voice, sipping champagne, Fonda said, "You really don't know what a special occasion this is for me Clark. Even out of my darkest hours I thought no guy would ever want to relate normally with me again... you know, friendship as well as sex and not just sex and goodbye Fonda."

"Men are not that callous are they?" Clark said straight-faced.

"Oh Clark you are such an angel. If only you knew what brutes some men can be."

They arranged to meet just after 6:00 in a bar near Fonda's workplace and then to dine out somewhere really good.

CHAPTER 2

The bar was made for couples, dimly lit. Clark, eyes adjusting caught the wave and hurried over. Actually the woman waving was two stools up from Fonda and looked disappointed when Clark stopped short of her. Fonda reached up and gave him a wondrous kiss and for half a minute there was no other woman in the world for Clark.

"Show me a breast," he whispered, and looked down as she pulled over her dress front and slipped her bra down, allowing him to see s rosy pink nipple. He swallowed and said thickly, "Thanks."

"Show me your cock."

Without hesitation Clark unzipped but stopped when Fonda, giggling, said, "Stop you crazy exhibitionist. I was only joking."

"Oh Christ Fonda," he groaned. "Long may this last. We will have so much fun together. You've no idea how many gallons of semen I've splattered at sea jerking and thinking of you... your lovely face, the curve of your hip and once during the wedding reception I'd caught a glimpse of your upper leg when you were straightening your seamed stocking."

Fonda looked astonished. "You thought about me when jerking off?"

"Yeah baby. In the loneliness on the exploration rig or a production platform."

"Between whores when you came ashore you mean?"

"Whores? What are they sweetheart?"

Fonda spluttered into her drink as Clark's drink arrived.

She laughed softly and reached to stoke the side of his face. "You do know how to charm and deceive a girl in almost the same breath."

They talked for an hour and then went by cab to the apartment. They were locked in a sizzling embrace, unaware the vehicle had stopped until the cabbie went, "Ahem!"

They were only three floors up so Fonda took the stairs at the run, catching Clark by surprise. He pounced when catching up on the second flight of stairs, she beginning to pant and he not the slightest out of breath.

"God you are fit and hard," she said, feeling the power in his arms.

"Me hard? You have to be kidding," he said, patting his dick. "He doesn't get hard till he sights pussy," Clark lied, making Fonda gurgle and asking should he be talking to her like that so early in their relationship.

"What is early about it?"

"I-I don't know. I just don't want you thinking I'm a slut."

"Are you kidding me? I fell halfway in love with you the moment I saw you when I came home for the wedding. You being eager to fuck me doesn't mean you are a slut."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes and quit stalling Fonda. Take hold of it and say 'Oh hello, what's this?' and smile."

Fonda took hold of his erection. "Oh my. You said it didn't get hard until sighting...um... pussy?"

"He's smelling it; virtually the same thing. Unzip me and suck."

"W-what. Here on the stairs?"

"Yes. What's the problem?"

Fonda, fully aroused, didn't bother expressed fears about other people might use the stairs. She unzipped him and prepared to set her mouth around the big fat dick. "God, this is not a dick; it's a weapon."

Clark chortled and pulled her on to his dick, keeping her hair out of her eyes and crooned he was so pleased to have someone to suck his cock and for them to be potentially such agreeable companions with at least two things in common: drinking and fucking. In time they would find a wider set of mutual interests and he was even prepared to bite the bullet and go shopping with her every weekend.

* * *

Fonda was full of joy, knowing that in a few minutes she'd be full of dick. It was BIG. She thought with regret it would be best she didn't inform him she liked a dick up her ass occasionally, usually when away for a weekend at a resort with nothing much else to do but to eat, swim and fuck. Oooh, she really liked such weekends.

She still couldn't believe just how easily this guy had walked into her life and appeared to be re-launching her into the new Miss Fonda Daly. She hadn't, and probably never would, tell Clark the first time she saw him she knew she wanted to fuck him. He looked overly hairy, being so unkempt, but wildly gorgeous, the kind of guy any sexy woman would list to be marooned on a desert island with... along with other necessities of life. Surprisingly, although he was really upfront conversationally, he was reasonably gentle and the way he touched her sent charges through her body, and that was always a promising sign.

Apart from very forgettable short association with a married guy from when Jack Fulton had rolled off her for the last time six weeks ago, Fonda hadn't had sex and was eager for it now.

What on earth was Clark doing unbuttoning her shirt and now removing it and now removing her bra? Was he mad; they were on the stairs of a public building. Most residents took the elevator... but others were fitness freaks. Then she heard, "I'm about to come; I want to fire over your tits. I get a lift out of doing that, okay?"

"Wasn't he lovely, asking her was it okay? What else could she say other than yes without spoiling this time together?

Feeling the cock in her mouth thickening she held up her hand to signal it was okay, circling her thumb and forefinger together. Now if this wasn't being a slut on the first time being out with a guy, what was it? Then he kissed her fingers, sending little waves of delicious feeling for her. Oh god, she'd be leaking into her panties.

"I'm coming," he croaked.

She pulled him out and aimed at her breasts and was astonished to see them being coated. How long had it been since his balls last fired? A great feeling of desire came over Fonda. She asked was he ready to go again and he said yeah, but only once more and then he'd need a rest.

Fonda removed her skirt and pulled her panties aside. "Feed it to me tiger."

Clark hesitated and looked up and down the stairwell as if expecting to see silently applauding crowds or the police vice-squad. Satisfied they were alone he grinned and began feeing his dick into Fonda who by then had one leg stretched along the stair rail and was now being pounded against it, hoping it would hold. Although he was fat, the dick was slithering in and out of her as if it were in its accustomed recreation center.

* * *

They reached her apartment apparently undetected. Fonda was in a real mess, dried and wet semen everywhere. Clark was wet with sweat and looked half-exhausted.

"We must never do that again in a public place," she admonished, and he said right, he'd only wanted them to exhibit what sluts they were so never again would they have to worry about whether or not they carried the tag. They know knew beyond doubt.

"What, that was a social proving exercise and not a fuck?" she asked indignantly.

Clark looked thoughtful. "Under the scenario I've just outlined it would have been impossible to reach the conclusion without fucking."

"This is weird and your thinking on this is outrageous and inexplicable. I'm off to soak in the bath."

When Clark appeared with two glasses of wine and sat on the closed toilet seat Fonda said she'd been forced to readjust her thinking. "Thank you for a most interesting bout of sex I've ever had. It was exciting and I must say memorable although if my mother had seen us she would have called it disgusting, as would many other people like her. But I think you'd anticipated I'd be nervous about having sex with you, me having been married to your brother, so you took the chance in an unusual setting and got me into the groove. It had nothing to do with your preposterous slut theory did it?"

"You are a very intelligent lady Fonda. When and where would you like to have sex on our next encounter?"

"You can roll me over in the morning and begin the process like normal people do, in bed."

"That's fine, anything to please a lady."

* * *

Clark studied the face of his great-looking blonde. Her eyebrows were plucked, her skin was obviously cared for professionally because it looked almost blemish-free. Her throat was the tidy and almost unlined throat of a young woman and he could see the round of a breast and lifted the sheet a little to catch the sight of a bright pink nipple.

"What are you doing?"

He dropped the sheet guiltily. "Um inspecting unfamiliar territory."

Her blue eyes studied him gravely. She then hauled out her arms and stretched and said she had to go for a pee and they then could fuck. "Um, unless you would prefer to read."

He grinned and slapped her bare ass as she left the bed. She squealed, making his dick rise in salute to a great ass being watched very intently by Clark.

This time they fucked slowly and with great tenderness and ended it passionately.

"Ohmigod, that was just so awesome," Fonda said, still breathing heavily.

"It's because we like each other," Clark said softly and she nodded and kissed him and said she must scamper to get to work on time. "I'll grab coffee and a bagel on the way."

* * *

Austin Daly didn't play around with other women. The only woman he's fucked since the age of twenty-three had been his wife. Last night, excited that her daughter was happy again, Veronica had tugged on his cock and asked for some action.

God it had been good, he thought. She'd really moved her ass, the best she'd done in years and when he took her for the second time she hadn't moaned he was taking too long and was sweating on her. In fact she too had been sweating, or perspiring as women like to call it. As they rested he'd kissed her sagging tits and said it was amazing that the skin had remained soft and blemish free with no wrinkling.

That had hit the button and she asked did he want to notch up another one but he backed off, saying he'd never make it to the finish and she'd said well she was great and would have matched his thrusting blow for blow but that had been a lie: she was asleep within two minutes and looked exhausted. It was great having her happy again.

During the night Veronica had gone out for a pee and showered and when she came back she asked was he awake. He'd said yes, alarmed that she would want more sex but she simply kissed him when he turned his head and whispered, "Please Austin, be kind to that young man. He is what is making our daughter happy."

"Sure honey," he'd said, and they went to sleep in a hug, just like they used to do in 'the old days'.

* * *

It was rare for Austin to make social calls during work hours but he picked up the phone and called his daughter's apartment number.

"Good morning."

"It's Austin. I was just calling to see if you're settled in and did you want anything and to hear from you that my daughter left the apartment very happy this morning."

"Yes, no, yes."

"Ah, a guy of few words. Are you sure you don't want anything like a job? I'm a director of five companies, chairman of two of them. So I have influence to exert once we find what your credentials are."

"I'm not seeking a salaried position. If you really would like to buy a good company with potential spending say four million. Fonda and I will buy a 51% holding in that company for a small discount of $2 million, contributing one million each, and we shall work to grow the company."

"You want me... oh yeah, you made it quite plain you want me involved financially with you to the tune of $2 million once you have invested two mil. I have had an unhappy time having in a business negotiation with a Fulton."

"Goodbye Austin."

"No wait."

"I'm waiting."

"Let's talk about this on Saturday night. You'll be with Veronica and me anyway because I was inviting you and Fonda to dine with us at my club."

"I don't recall accepting a dinner invitation I did not receive."

"You are sounding pathetic Clark."

"Then invite me now."

"Will you and Fonda please join my wife and me at our club for dinner this Saturday night."

"That sounds okay but I'll have to check with Fonda before accepting."

"Jesus!"

"Fonda and I are not your yes persons Austin. It might pay you to remember that."

"You want two mil from me and expect you can fuck me around like this?"

"Austin please, just calm down and think how normal people behave. My behavior and responses to you have been perfectly normal. The dictatorial and unreasonable person has been you. I bet if I told Veronica how you were attempting to ride roughshod over me she'd be a very unhappy lady."

The person choking on the phone was Austin.

"All right," he said, still clearing his throat. "I may have been a bit unreasonable. Please come on Saturday night once you have talked to Fonda; if she can't come I want you to still accept and come alone. I suggest you begin looking for a company we could acquire for $4 million. I have no knowledge of little companies like that."

"Those are reasonable requests thank you Austin. Thank you for your time. I will report favorable to Fonda about our conversation, of course missing out the bits when you were not quite your amenable self."

"At times you sail very close to the wind young man."

"Tut-tut Austin. No threats please. Bye."

* * *

At dinner on Saturday night the young couple saw that Veronica Daly couldn't keep her eyes off them and stop smiling as if she knew whatever happened would be good. Her influence was so powerful that when Austin proposed a toast after the wine arrived he said, perhaps involuntarily, "Welcome to the family" looking at Clark and then looked away as if embarrassed. The other three sat quietly forcing the host to say something. Austin outlined Clark's proposal. The two women who both had been pre-briefed, both said they approved.

"Well young man. You are free to find a $4 million company engaged in counting and packing paper clips, or repairing street signs or perhaps sweeping the city's CBD area after midnight. When you do so feel free to bring you proposals to me for consideration."

"Well to save you fretting Austin here are three proposals of companies with an asking price of 4.5 to five mil but with tough negotiation and no hot proposals on the table in front of them I ought to get any of them for four mil by turning the screws."

"Well you get full marks from me for confidence," Austin grinned. "Just don't rush into it."

Clark said it was his and Fonda's intention to improve each business they acquired, improve it and flick it on until they had a strongly performing twenty million dollar company.

"Or you are so clever and so focused on the future Clark," Veronica cooed, making her husband tap his fingers on the table.

Clark handed over the three résumés.

"Rubbish," Austin said, tossing back the first sheet of paper and saying, "Who wants to be investing into a company assembling baby buggies?"

"Well it's a business with romantic connotations," Veronica said vaguely.

Austin looked at the second proposal a little longer before saying, "I'm not confident about any company attending motor vehicle mechanical breakdown callouts. I note fuel and flat battery callouts are excluded and that suggests this company can see the writing on the wall, knowing that vehicles are becoming far more reliable mechanically and also dealers have been extending their warranties and their callout networks. This is a bad choice Clark."