All Comments on 'Rachel and Melissa Ch. 02'

by HulaHoop444

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BahamaBahamaalmost 12 years ago
More

That was more that awesome ! I felt that one :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

More stories on here need to be like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

Very good story. It was sexy, sweet and heartfelt. Keep up the good work. Will be looking for more from you in the (hopefully not too distant) future!

SinaraSinaraalmost 12 years ago
Continue please!

Good, fantastic, excellent!

I love your characters. They are very realistic and very loveable. Don't mind, if you haven't got much practice in the writing of erotic stories! You can write very good romances, and if you will work on the erotic way too, you will be a very good author.

Just one thing: I think, that way as Melissa and Rachel start kissing in the dressing room, is a bit trite. It's not so realistic, Rachel couldn't tell that to Melissa, she loves her, but in that kind of all day situation, she just steps there and kiss her.

But not to see that, your story is great. I hope, you will write a dozen of sequels to it. Or something other story. I don't mind. Just keep on writing, please! I can't wait to read more of your stories. If they would be longer, that would be much better too. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

short,concise,intense what could i ask for more..love it. thankz author(from cinder)

dancing313dancing313almost 12 years ago

Believable,sincere, I loved. I hope you continue their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Continue

Continue please! chapter three is needed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I loved you story it was one of the best i ever read it was so touching and real. it was so amazing thank you(katiegirl)

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 10 years ago
Suggestions

There's more info here than in the first one, but we still don't know a lot about the characters. What are their flaws? What do they love about each other? Why did they go into their chosen fields? Also, I'd really encourage you to work with a Literotica editor. Spelling and punctuation are an issue. Each time a different character speaks it should be a different paragraph. It will make your story easier to read and follow.

HulaHoop444HulaHoop444about 9 years agoAuthor
In Response to Fire Wolves

There was some formatting problems when I first uploaded this which is the reason there was not always a new paragraph in between new lines of dialogue. I have studied and practiced creative writing for years. I know the proper format. I have corrected this and that version is now on the site. As for character development, there is a third chapter about this couple as well if you have not read it already. There more conflict in that chapter so you can get a bit more insight about the characters. This chapter was a bit experimental with use of flashbacks. I am sorry it was not your cup of tea.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Very sweet little story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous