Fool's War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,122 Followers

Hearing my name called in her voice, I turned to see Beth walking towards me with her arm linked in the arm of the woman she had been hunting for. Admiranda. Already in her belly-dancing garb with her face "painted" India style, her long, dark hair intricately braided. The woman smiled seeing me and turned loose of my wife. I grinned and caught the hurtling bundle of coin belts and flimsy cloth as she crashed almost violently into my chest.

Before I could stop her, not that I would have, I was being soundly kissed. After a moment, her hand pressed against the sporran pouch at my waist, pressing it into my crotch. Then that hand was behind the sporran, resting on my cock with only the layer of tartan fabric between her fingers and me.

"Are you regimental under this, my Lord Evan?" she asked teasingly as her hand moved a little.

With her still in my arms, I let my hand shift to the small of her back and then lower where I patted her ass, making the tiny golden coins on her belt ring. "Are you?"

"I asked first." She stamped her foot and pouted.

"Well, why don't you simply find out?" I said with a smile as Beth came walking up to join us. "You don't mind, do you, love?"

"Not at all, so long as I can watch," said Beth with her normal sweet grin. She looked at her friend. "Feel free."

Admiranda glanced around for a half-second then bent down like she had dropped something. When she stood back up, her hand was under my kilt and running across the front of my thigh. I felt her fingers curl around the length of me, giving my cock a quick measure. Then her hand was gone, and she was standing flush-faced, but looking all naughty.

"Regimental, as it gets. I love it." She turned and gave Beth a quick kiss. I heard a whispered thank you. "I'm off to go dance a few pounds away. You two have fun."

"Same," I told her departing back.

Beth linked her arm in mine, and we leaned into each other as we slowly walked back to camp.

"Well, so far you've gotten to eat some pussy," I turned my head towards my wife as she leaned her head on my shoulder and spoke. "Had your cock groped by a belly dancer, and you're going to get a blowjob later. I think someone is having a very nice war so far."

"So far...yep. Very nice war," I agreed.

"EVAN!"

I glanced over my shoulder at David coming towards me at a quick walk.

"But that could certainly change in a hurry. " I whispered. "Yes, Lord Rennet, what can I help you with?"

"Did we forget the cooler with all the cheese?" he asked in a near panic.

Oh, what a dire calamity that would be. Cataclysmic in both scope and drama. Luckily, a walk back out to the parking lot revealed it to have been left in his car's trunk. As I helped him carry it back to camp through the dark night, with a dozen newly arriving campers going past us every few minutes, I got bombarded by him the whole way with questions about tomorrow's tournament and melee. Like I was some kind of Knight's Marshal.

"I don't know, David. I'll find out." Since that was the only possible answer I could give, I finally got tired of the endless litany of having to say that and stopped to take both handles of the cooler. At his stunned look, I sighed. "Could you go get a cart from camp, while I wait here? My feet are getting tired. This is my third trip walking from parking."

"Sure." I watched him rush off.

"Gonna be a long war," I muttered to myself and set the heavy cooler down. I took a seat on the lid to wait then I leaned back and looked up at the starry heavens. "Please give me strength, your Noodliness. I'm going to need it."

"Talking to pasta already this weekend?" I looked around to see Alejandro walking across the road towards me. He smiled at me."And I thought I was drunk already. Need a hand with that?"

"One of my guys went to go get a cart. Thank you though." I looked him up and down. He was in black leather boots, black leather pants, a brocade loin-cloth and a flowing Arabian-style top-robe, open in front to show him bare chested. His belt shined out covered with small, silver belly-dancer coins. "You're a dancer?"

"Poi spinner."

"What?" I asked after a few seconds.

He grinned at me. "I spin balls of fire...on chains."

"Oh, that." I nodded, understanding what he was talking about. "Isn't that from Hawaii?"

"They do it there, but the New Zealanders started it. The Maori. I got into it a few years...okay, about a decade back. Been a lot of fun to do and it's great exercise." He shrugged.

I looked at his six pack abs. Standing up, so I was not belt buckle level looking up at him, I pointed to the open robe."No kidding."

He rubbed his fingers over the muscled ripples by his belt. "Nah, those are just beer gut seeds. Speaking of which." He looked down into his mug. "I am out. Can I bum one off you till we get back to camp." He pointed to the cooler I was now doing my Captain Morgan impersonation on.

Laughing, I shook my head. "Sorry my friend, there is no beer in this one. We have a cheesemaker in our household. He has his own goats and can get a dairy to give him raw cows' milk. He's gone a bit off the bend about it of late though." I tapped my toe on the chest. "There is probably about sixty pounds worth in here."

He slowly nodded. "Because nothing says weird like a member of the Society who keeps his own goats to make cheese. Got to respect that though." He looked back down into his empty mug. "Well, in that case I am off to quest for beer."

"Ugg!"

"Ugg indeed," he said with a smile.

I watched him walk off towards camp. I smiled when I saw the others coming back with the cart give him a warm greeting. With a sigh for my tired back, I leaned down and picked up this huge tub of cheese.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

"No shit, there I was..."

I looked away from Jim's latest Gulf Wars story, when I saw Alejandro walk out his tent and go over to stand near the edge of the sandy beach. He was talking on his cell phone rather animatedly. Then I saw him nod, say something and turn off the phone. I watched him shaking his head, as he put it away into his belt pouch. Getting up, I pulled an icy cold beer from the small cooler next to me and walked over to join him.

"Bad news?" I asked as I offered him the drink.

"Yeah. Thanks. That was Gary. He got called in and won't be able to get down here this weekend. I love the man, but I hate his job."

"What's he do?" I asked, then realize too late just how nosy that was being.

"He's a physician's assistant, at Clement Medical. It's awesome money, but makes any kind of social life a bitch." He popped the top on the beer bottle with a hook-pop on his belt. "He told me he was sorry, to have fun this weekend, and that he would make it up to me at Border Raids."

I watched him take a long drink, smack his lips, and then he sighed and looked depressed.

"You know you're more than welcome to hang around my household all weekend." I offered. "We're a quiet lot in camp, but we hit most of the revels tomorrow night. Jim's brought enough mead and wine to open up a state liquor store, and he is not at all stingy. And our lovely ladies prepare us an awesome amount of delicious food."

"Thanks. Really, thanks." He slowly let out a breath in a horse-like sound between closed lips. "Well, I will take you up on that, but I'll also try not to be too much a tag-a-long. Tell you what, I haven't spun in a while, not with them lit anyway. Let me go get my poi and I'll put on a show...to pay for your hospitality." He grinned.

"Ah, sure. Just don't set the camp on fire," I said with a chuckle.

"No, no I'd never do that." His teeth grinned out that dark, stylish beard. "Myself maybe but never the camp."

"Don't set yourself on fire either," I said.

"Oh, you're going to take all the fun out of it." He pointed towards the sandy beach behind him. "I'll go over there to spin. Let everyone know; I love a crowd."

"Sure," I answered. I watched him go back to his tent, then headed over to the fire. "Hey guys, Alejandro's going to play with fire and invited us to come watch."

"He's going to wet the bed if he does that," said Mandy out the blue. We all turned to look at her. "What? That what my mother always said happens if you play with fire."

Laughing, we grabbed up our folding chairs and moved them over to where we could see Alejandro. He had carried a small Rubbermaid out onto the beach and was bent over it.

"Evan, could you give me a hand for a second," he called out to me.

"Sure." Walking across the white sand, I moved to where he stood. "What you need?"

He handed me a barbeque lighter.

"Light the poi for me, just the one. Here," He held out two lengths of chain from his body. "Hold these for just a second, first."

Taking them from him, I was shocked by the weight of them. Then the kerosene smell coming from the bundles of cloth on the ends reached me. As I watched, Alejandro pulled off his over robe and folded it. He placed it atop the green Rubbermaid then took a bottle of water. He moved a few steps away and poured the water over his head, dousing his long black hair. I watched the interplay of his hands with the wet muscles of his arms, hands and shoulders as he rubbed the water across himself. I noticed his body was sleek and almost devoid of hair, except for a dark dusting on his chest.

"Thanks." He held out his hand, and I handed him the chains.

As I watched him, he took a slow, deep breath and then, with his eyes focused straight ahead, he nodded to me. Taking the lighter, I flicked it to life and brought it near the end of the chain he held out for me. The end caught instantly, a bright blue-red flame. I backed away as he moved that one fire to the other chain and then began to rock both the fiery globes of flame.

In slow weaves of motion, he got them to moving. I moved further away from him till I reached the others, and with Beth in front of me, her back pressed against my chest, I stood and watched one of the most amazing things I've ever gotten to see. I interlaced my fingers with hers, leaned my head next to her ear and watched in wonder.

Simple fire. The early cavemen saw it as magic, and in the hands of this skilled man, the magic was again evident to our more modern eyes. He danced with it, and it danced with him. Fire bloomed into streaking trails of red that took on the shapes of flowers, rivers and rainbows. All drenched in red light, as his gleaming body was also drenched by that light, Alejandro moved with a grace and gravity of motion that many a dancer would have given an arm to possess. It was magical and sexual in a decided way. Beth seemed to think so, I noticed, when I felt her squirm her ass back against my crotch.

He spun, danced, and moved before us wreathed in the flames but the master of them.

Beth turned her head to my face. "You're getting hard," she whispered by my cheek, her lips touching the soft stubble. "Is it me or him doing that to you? Or is it both?"

I nodded the truth of that and moved my hands to her plump hips. My fingers sank into the soft warmth as she pushed back against my cock.

"Take me to bed, sailor," she whispered, then licked my jawline. "I owe you something. Something special."

Moving my hand, I took hers into mine, and with a last look at the glowing Promethean god on display by the lake, I led my wife to our tent. She was shedding clothes even as I dropped the door flap. Her finger fought the lacings of her bodice open. When it fell away, she caught the hem of her shirt and sent it flying. Her bare breasts drew my eyes to them instantly.

"Come here," she told me, dropping to her knees on the carpeted floor. A wicked grin appeared on her face when she put her hands behind her and gripped her leather belt tightly. She rocked making her breasts shake for my pleasure. "I'm hungry, sailor. Don't keep a maiden waiting."

Unhooking my belt as I moved, I let it and then my kilt fall to the tent floor, to lie by her knees. My cock stood hard before me, dancing just before her mouth till she leaned forward and engulfed it between her lips. Her teeth caught behind the flared head, as her tongue licked the leaking tip clean. Then her cheeks compressed as she sucked for more of my pre-cum to taste. I felt those teeth brush the top of my cock as I pushed forwards, taking the offering of fucking her mouth as I pleased, by pushing the whole length of me into her mouth slowly. Then pulling back just as slowly, reveling in the feel of that silky tongue rippling along the underside of me the whole way down and back.

She nursed on the head of my cock while I listened to the others applauding the fiery performance of our temporary neighbor. It was a loud ovation, far louder than my house's members could have given alone. Alejandro must have drawn a crowd with his spinning. But that was easy to understand. He was like watching living flames dancing before the joy of the wind.

Imagining that glowing body and those smiling lips I felt myself harden a little more, something Beth moaned her appreciation of. Her mouth redoubled its efforts to please me as I grew more demanding. Holding her by her head, I rocked my cock into and almost out of her mouth, at the deepest touching the back of her throat. I smiled, hearing the wet gurgle of her, feeling the slickness of her mouth grow, and I moaned at the mouthy massage of her lips.

Minutes passed as too-quick seconds, and I far too-soon felt myself beginning to grow closer to that desired but hated ending. Sensing this, Beth sucked me hungrily, her mouth almost vicious in its lust to make me cum. She popped her mouth off the end, her tongue batting the scarlet head away when I tried to put it back in.

"I want you to cum on my tits," she told me her voice all slutty and whoreish. "Soak my nipples, if you can, man-slut."

Pulling her head to me roughly, I jammed the length of me back into those trash-talking lips. She gave me a painful raking of teeth as I forced my cock deep into the back of her throat, but it was a pain I loved. It distracted me enough that I held on a few moments longer than I would have without that sensation.

But nothing, sensation, distraction or desire could stop the tide that was rising in me now. I leaned my head back and tried to find a breath of air I could not take when I began to cum. I felt her lean back, and the cold air washed my cock even as I felt the first almost painful throb push cum from the head of me. I opened my eyes and looked down at her, her hand holding me, directing the flow of white to land upon her dark nipples. My cum gleamed in the soft near-absence of light within our tent. I tried to stifle a moan when I felt her lean in to lick the dripping head clean. That touch sent one last pulse down me that splashed cum onto her lips even as her tongue licked me for more.

"Evan?"

"Come in, Alejandro," said Beth looking up at me, her eyes wicked at the shocked look on my face.

Behind me the tent flap opened, and smelling of kerosene, he walked in. "I just wanted to ask you...Oh, god lord. Sorry."

"What can we do for you?" Beth asked him, smiling as she took a finger and scooped a line of cum from her breast and brought it to her mouth. "Sorry we had to leave your show early, but I got peckish."

I saw his eyes go from her face to my cock then to my face, a slow smile just hinting at his lips in that stylish mustache and beard. He caught my eyes, gave me a wink and looked back at Beth who was still slowly gathering up more cum from her breasts to lick from her fingers.

"I hate to ask, since I am clearly interrupting your fun," His eyes went to my bare ass cheeks. "But by any chance could I borrow a couple of those travel size bottle of shampoo? Jim's wife...Mandy... said you always carry a lot of them. Gary was supposed to be bringing all that stuff with him..." He stopped talking as Beth got to her feet.

Making no effort to cover herself, Beth went to the purple Rubbermaid where our shower kits are stored and grabbed one of the emergency Ziploc sandwich baggies full of travel-size toiletries we carry. Too many years of house members forgetting theirs had us always prepared. With her breasts still glistening with my cum, she shamelessly walked over to him and, smiling coyly, handed him one. Standing there with my cock still on display, I watched her look him over.

"Here you are. I loved watching what you did out there. That was incredible to see." She hesitated just before she handed him over the baggyie. "Will you be spinning more tomorrow night?"

A grin, now permanently fixed, Alejandro looked past her to me, his eyes dropping down and then coming back up quickly. He gave me a wink.

"I'm sure I will be," he said, giving her sticky breasts a look without begin subtle about it at all.

"Well, we'll try and catch the full show then," she told him, her eyes roaming him equally. "Be sure to come get another one of these so you can get a shower tomorrow night as well."

He chuckled then nodded. "I'll make sure to do just that." He looked at me once more. "Thank you again, and...again I'm sorry I interrupted."

I nodded and watched him retreat out the tent. When she truned around, I raised an eyebrow at Beth. "What was all that about?"

Grinning, my wife let a finger trail its way across her smeared breasts to circle one of those beautiful nipples. "You want him, don't you, sailor?"

I licked my lips slowly to moisten them. "So do you."

She nodded and walked back over to stand in front of me. "True, but you avoided my question. Do you want him?"

"Yeah."

"I thought you did from the way you got hard watching his fire show out there." Beth bit her bottom lip and grinned at me. "Come to momma and tell her all the naughty things you want to do to that sexy man."

Moving forwards, I leaned in to kiss her, but she caught the back of my head just before our lips met. She pulled down hard, and I found my face smashed into her very wet, very sticky, very large breasts!

"Clean up your mess first, sailor. Then you can tell me what you want."

As I licked at her cleavage, I knew one thing for sure, this was going to be a very good war.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

"Rabbit, rabbit."

My eyes popped open, and the hangover slapped the taste out my mouth, even as I heard my wife's lovely voice right by my ear. Blinking my itchy, red eyes, I rolled over to look at her face, hardly seeing it in the pale, pre-dawn, light. Before I could speak, her fingers were pressed into my lips.

"The first words out your mouth, on the first day of every month, should always be, rabbit, rabbit, remember?" she said, her bright eyes sparkling with such hidden mischief. "If you remember to do that...the whole of the month will be lucky for you."

I smiled, intending to do that. Then I took a breath and realized just why she was grinning so. Her fingers under my nose were drenched with the scent of her pussy.

"Rabbit." I kissed a fingertip. And then another. "Rabbit."

"See? How hard was that to do? Now you will be lucky...the whole month." She brought a finger to her own lips. "I should probably go take a shower. I smell like a French whore at Mardi Gras. Oui...?"

"Oh, Beth you are an evil woman, and I love you because of that." I took her hand and sucked that sweet, bitter taste from her middle finger.

"Show me, sailor. Show me what you love," she purred.

Turning her hand I kissed her wrist, then the inside of her elbow. Then a sweet, bare nipple was in my lips.

"Show me. Please," she begged. "Show me now."

Kisses rained down on her skin, as I crossed her belly to bury my face in those wiry, flame-red curls I love so much. Like a dehydrated man at a pool of clean water, I licked and licked when my tongue touched her damp, slick, plump folds. Everywhere. Lapping and smelling all of her, tasting all the wild passion, the wicked heat, and I filled my nose with the raw muskiness of her from the sex of the night before. Oh, how like an animal that smell can make me!

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,122 Followers
123456...8