All Comments on 'Foot Fetish Fridays Ch. 02'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Magnificent

The fetish queen strikes again with another 5 star scorcher. Oh, how I wish I was AJ and I would be at the feet of all those girls every single day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
YOU ARE A GENIUS !!!

AAAAAGGGHHHHHHH! YOU ARE THE BEST! AAAAAGGGHHHH!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
5 STARS!!!!!

Ooohhh, Baby, you know what I like!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 6 years ago
Damn Brittni!

Another five star chapter from you. If writing is your canvas... eloquently expressed kink is how I would describe your brush strokes. Marvelously done!

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

I really need to work at an office with women like that! :-)

EhdudeEhdudeover 6 years ago
Very Hot again!!!

Damn Brittni! I love how you pick up the momentum in your story and deliver over the top! I just wish I could be as young as AJ to do what he did for you and the girls! You are the best baby!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Greatest foot fetish story EVER

I've been reading sex stories online for maybe 25 years, and longer in novels, and this short little story is the hottest thing for a foot fetishist I've ever read. You get right inside the brain of the guy who worships female feet. This passage is like jet fuel for my cock: "Oh wow, I can't believe my stinky feet caused all that. That is a lot of cum!" She then looked down at AJ, "You really love stinky feet, don't ya?" I fucking lose it every time. I think I've dropped a pint of cum re-reading this story just over the last couple of months. MOAR!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I need to work at an office when I grow up so that could be me

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I’m only half way through...

And I’m already giving it 5 Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Chapter 1

Very hot and naughty story. I read and reviewed the first part a while ago, and I'm glad to get around to reading the sequel. I liked how you teased AJ in front of everyone, then decided to include Tina and Starla in your game. And how you teased him for a week, with all the innuendos and feet rubs. The part where Tina rubbed her foot against AJ's hard cock in front of you and Starla was especially hot. I liked how you all came up with different ways to make your feet as musky as possible. AJ is one lucky guy. My favorite part was: " Starla knelt down with me and I took hold of AJ's cock and pointed it upward. It was now looking like a melting ice cream cone. I took my tongue and stuck the tip just under the head and inside his foreskin. I slurped it out. Starla leaned in and her cheek was touching mine as she slurped the other side.

Starla looked up with a long string of precum hanging down from the tip of her tongue and I smiled before I caught it in my mouth, following the trail up to her tongue before sucking the end of it. We actually French kissed for a moment before our heads went back down. Both of us were gently chewing and nipping at his fleshy sheeth. We moaned as we would lightly bite it before slurping up that sweet precum. He must have eaten lots of fruit because of how sweet it tasted.

I turned my head to Starla, "Take off your boots."

She sat back and pulled them off and right away I could smell her hosed feet with the worn stains on the bottom and within seconds Tina could smell them from a standing position.

Tina waved her hand in front of her face, "Wow Starla! Your feet stink! Look at AJ, he is smiling. He is in heaven!"

I instructed Starla, "Stand up but don't put your feet in his face until I tell you to. Understand? I mean it. When I say now, put your foot in his face and let him smell how pungent your foot is from being trapped in those boots all morning."

Tina was still rubbing AJ's cheeks with her feet and I wrapped my mouth around his purple head that had completely sprung free from its meat home. I started sucking his dick and I could already feel the twitches. I knew it wouldn't be long.

I looked up and gave Starla her final command, "As soon as I go back to sucking his dick, I want you to count to five and then give him that foot. Let him inhale it deeply. Got it?"

Holding up my finger as to say wait, I went back to sucking AJ's cock. I was bobbing up and down when I pointed to Starla, she began her silent count. I was ready and knew what was going to happen. I was sucking and trying to count silently along with her. Just then Starla lifted her overly musky hosed foot and placed it on AJ's nostril openings.

Simultaneously, I heard a loud, AAAGHHHHHHH!" and his cum shot hit the back of my throat like a bullet. I could actually hear him sniffing and his cock kept spurting and spurting. I was amazed by how much cum he produced. We could all smell Starla's feet but it was like fuel to AJ's sexual fire."

So hot. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to reading more. This made me so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Very hot and erotic. A great ending to the story. The way AJ fucked Starla from behind, through the hole in her pantyhouse, while smelling Tina's feet, was especially hot. So dirty, how you got him hard by sniffing and sucking on Starla's toes in front of him. AJ sure has great stamina. Lucky seven indeed. Love the way you made him suck on all of your toes and jerk off on them at the end. Your dirty talk was smoking hot too. My favorite part was: "When Starla lifted up her skirt, we were surprised she was just wearing the pantyhose without panties and we could see the outline of her pussy lips trapped inside the tan nylon. I commanded AJ to get up on his knees. After he followed my instructions, I flipped Starla's skirt up after I also instructed her to get on her knees as well. Her pantyhose were so old, they were slightly dry rotted so it was no trouble for me to tear a slight hole just behind her crotch. I could see AJ's eyes widen and the excitement was evident across his face.

I verbally led the action, "AJ, I want you to fuck Starla doggie style while she wears her hose and Tina, slide that stool over here so he can smell your feet while he does it. AJ, prepare to mount!"

As soon as AJ heard that, his cock actually made a twitch and began to leak once again. Starla giggled and slid her nylon clad ass back toward AJ and wiggled it like a dog waiting to be bred. He scooted forward and slipped his cock inside her wet slit through the torn opening. While holding her hips at first, he began thrusting really slow. He wanted to see her ass even more so he flipped the skirt up where it rested on her lower back.

When Tina had the chair in place, she sat down, pointed her feet right under AJ's nose. It gave him a burst of energy and he slipped his hands off Starla's hips, down to her legs, down to her ankles, then he held her upside down feet in his hands. I was watching and rubbing my clit and soon Tina followed suit. We also would alternate slipping our fingers inside ourselves. AJ was now pumping Starla very strongly while he grunted and she moaned with every thrust. I could see his thumbs rubbing the bottoms of her hosed feet. The smell of Tina's feet were getting AJ worked up. He was an animal! He was a jackhammer! The slapping sound was also ringing in the air.

AJ gave a throaty, "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum. Starla baby, I'm gonna fill you up. Are you ready?"

Starla turned her head to look back at the now out of breath AJ and gave him permission, "Do it baby! Squirt in me. If you shoot in me hard, I promise I will let you smell my feet for hours!"

Just then, AJ let loose a growl that sounded bearlike, "Aaaghhhhh! There it is! Your pussy feels soooooo goooood!"

AJ had just shot his third load but I was determined it would not be his last. He was shivering his post orgasm comedown while staying inside Starla. She crawled away from him, only to see his seed plop to the floor. Tina and I couldn't believe he still had that much built up sperm in his balls. He sat down with a bit of sweat across his forehead."

Keep up the great work. I jerked off so hard to this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous