All Comments on 'Foot Loving Teacher'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sexy!

Loved it! 5 stars. I want to fuck your feet like Mr. Clark!

mugs101mugs101about 9 years ago
great story

Wish I met someone like you when I was in school! most girls didn't understand how sexy their feet are especially in hose!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!

Be fiction or not, I love the realistic account. I hope you continue!

KidG1000KidG1000about 9 years ago
so hot

very hot story, a great first chapter! i hope our teacher gets to be his students little foot slave ;-)

cynthiablaine7cynthiablaine7about 9 years ago
weird but real

Far be it for me to regard anyone else's kinks as strange but I liked your story for its recognition that people do get crazy about women's feet. You certainly paced it well and I liked the fact that there was nothing totally wild that happened and that they didn't have to end up having sex.

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyabout 9 years ago
Very good.

I liked this story, whether it's true or not because it had a solid air of realism. Nice work, well written. Try and keep away from the Literotica clichés though...

sexualrelief7191sexualrelief7191about 9 years ago
Very sexy

I got a DM from you about your story and I couldn't resist reading it. Dear, you've done a decent job on your first story, and I've caught quite hot going through this. Keep going sweetie! XOXO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I wish I was Mr. Clark

Great Post! I would worship your sexy feet forever!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Everyone has a fetish

Great story. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I also love female feet nicely cared for, and especially painted red. Your story was superb !!! I would love to lick your toes, pussy and ass,

lovely story !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very detailed and realistic.

I enjoyed the details mostly and how the story was written in such a very candid style. Many of my foot fetish fantasies were along the lines of most the details in this story so it really worked for me. Confessional erotic stories in a female narrative are my all time favorite.

ohiorobertohiorobertover 7 years ago
robert

thats one awesome story,i am a foot freak also,i love womens pretty feet,i could suck on them all day,i have jacked off on a womans foot before and then sucked my cum off her toes...........so freakin hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful Brittni

Britt is beautiful...and of course, the saga stretches credibility (although who knows! lol!)...but it sure packs potency! Bravo to Brittni...who, if she is real, is BEYOND! And the tale is very well crafted and related. Al

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 7 years ago
Great start

Rated it 5 stars despite several glitches. Would love to enjoy your feet and toes. Mr. Clark is lucky to have enjoyed you. But I would have to fuck you too.

SinglephguySinglephguyalmost 7 years ago
Ha Ha

Brittni is very real and one hell of a woman.

cyberoptiqcyberoptiqabout 5 years ago
Would love to know....

if this is a true story....I also love beautiful toes especially when they're given a French pedicure!! Please send me a DM if this is true story and do you enjoy giving/receiving foot pleasure!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Thank you great story! Big fan of mutual enjoyment of kinky fun. Thanks Brittni!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot as fuck

So dirty and hot. I especially liked the way you teased Mr. Clark, pushing him to the brink before finally giving him pleasure. He must have been very happy. And the part where you jerked him off with your feet LOL. The way you would pleasure yourself after having mr. Clark get off on your feet was very hot too. I liked your dirty talk as well. My favorite part was: "As Mr. Clark's hips were thrusting and with my feet tightly around his erection, he jerked his dick forward and his first shot of cum flew out and landed on my t shirt covered boobs. He was growling as the next shot flew out just a little shorter and landed on my skirt. He continued to empty his balls with shot after shot that landed on my inner thighs under my skirt, my thong, my legs, and of course my feet. He finally stopped bucking and I realized he had made a complete mess of me with his thick cum. He walked over to the towel with his deflated cock swinging back and forth, picked it up and handed it to me after he wiped himself clean. We talked a little, got myself situated, and then I left to make sure I was gone before his wife came home. When I got home, I fingered my pussy and licked myself off my fingers all night. I bet I had at least 10 orgasms! I was hooked.

The next Wednesday was the same routine. I pulled into the garage and went in for a drink. I was wearing my sexy black slip-on sandals with a two inch heel (the same ones I wore in class that day) and my silver anklet. My feet were still looking great and I knew Mr. Clark loved the red polish. After we had gotten all the lead up things taken care of, we once again went to his bedroom. I was very comfortable and that day was the day I truly realized I enjoy taking control sexually.

I sat on his bed, leaning against the headboard, with my heeled sandals still on my feet for teasing purposes when I demanded, "Take off all your clothes and lay on your back with your legs toward me."

Mr. Clark quickly listened and he crawled into the position I requested. He scooted closer to me when I took my sandal covered feet and just lightly moved them across his stiffening cock. He watched me intently as I performed this seduction and when he was completely erect, I kicked off the sandals and lightly mashed my soles against his cock, pressing it against his abs. I continued to play like this, also using my toes to manipulate his fat cock. He was groaning and judging by how hard he had become, I would say he was enjoying himself.

I took the oil he had sitting on the night stand and once again greased up his cock along with my feet. I wrapped my arches around his dong and proceeded to give Mr. Clark an amazing footjob. He was still groaning as I pistoned my greasy feet up and down that shaft. My legs were getting tired, so I held onto my knees to add some needed stamina.

"Can you see my pretty toes? Wouldn't you like to cum on them, sweetie? Please baby, cum on them, I want to feel it," I cooed.

Mr. Clark gritted his teeth, closed his eyes and thrust his head back into the bed when he started to cum. A huge wad of spunk came out about a foot high and landed on my toes. I was careful not to stop jerking so not to disrupt his orgasm. He was grunting and shooting more cum all over my jerking feet. It was like a volcano spewing thick white lava. When he finally stopped, I held up my feet and couldn't believe how much Mr. Clark had came. It was so thick and stuck between my toes. When I spread my toes, it looked like a spider web. It was very foul and exciting at the same time. Of course when I got home, like the last time, I masturbated the rest of the evening."

So hot. Keep up the great work, you are very talented. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

stockingnutstockingnutabout 1 year ago

Great story! Nothing like sexy feet in hosiery.

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

And a foot fetishist is born! A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous