All Comments on 'Foot Servant to Walmart Cait'

by Brutus3412

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KidG1000KidG1000about 7 years ago
pretty hot

i would like if it continued with Ryan the wimp getting dominated and humiliated by Cait and having to be her little foot slave. always having to suck her toes for her while she humiliates him, even in front of the staff and his friends too. his little penis cant help but get turned on though. he's such a little foot loser, good thing Cait puts him in his place

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pig lady story

I hope Brutus enjoyed writing this nonsense, I would not work for pig lady no matter how badly I needed a job. I normally like reading about feet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Something about Walmart

Walmart must hire a whole lot of dominating women because my first job was at a Walmart near Hershey, PA. I was a typical teenager who did as little as possible, and this assistant manager busted my balls whenever she could and I took it because I needed the money.

Her name was Lucy and she was a butt ugly black woman about twice my age, with a flat chest and a big ass who was taller and probably stronger than I was. One day she brought me into this glorified broom closet she called her office, backed me against the wall and poked my chest with her finger while telling me she was going to fire my ass. I told her I would try harder and would do anything to save my job, and it was then that she locked the door and pulled off her blue vest while telling me to prove it.

Under the vest, Lucy was wearing a sleeveless top, and she kept me against the wall as she lifted her arm and held her hand behind her head. "Lick my armpit white boy!" she snapped, pushing her underarm towards my face. She hadn't shaved in a while and might not have washed either because I could smell the sour aroma coming from the cavern filled with coarse black hairs right away.

"Get that tongue working or get the fuck out!" I was told, and tears were rolling down my cheeks as I stuck my tongue out, my crying coming both from humiliation and from the tart smell as I lapped her armpit for the next few minutes. My tongue was sore from the coarseness and from the constant licking, and Lucy was humping herself against my hip as she ground into my face.

I think she came, and when she finally backed up and locked down at me and saw the mess in the front of my slacks she could tell I came too. Lucy called me a sick fuck and told me this would be a regular duty of mine from then on, and for the next couple of months I did what she asked. Finally she got fired for stealing or something and when other workers told me about it they laughed and told me that they knew she brought me in the back to fuck her. All I did was nod because I was too ashamed to admit the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmmmm

I only like these stories when the victim secretly likes it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I can't understand why some people like this kind of situation , it hurts just reading it ! I do like stories about feet , but this is ridiculous , femdom sucks

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous