Football Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,542 Followers

"Wait a minute." I said getting up. "You did not tell me about this. I don't know if I can.." I said as he smiled at me

"Why? What are you worried about? Besides I think your husband would like to see you in a gang bang." My lover said as one of the men stood behind me.

"Check out those tits." He said squeezing my breasts as his cock brushed up against my butt cheek.

"It's just that..." I tried to say losing ground as the third man reached between my legs. I tried to back up but wound up pressing against the second man's member all the more. Then the third man kissed me. Taking away. what little will I had left The man standing behind me stood up on top of the couch and tapped me on the shoulder, when I turned around my face was staring straight at his cock.

"What are you...mphhh!" I said as the other new man pushed my face forward and my mouth took into it the cock in front of me. For a second I thought to bite it. But you know what? My husband wanted a show and I was going to give it to him. I sucked on that new black cock, my lips wrapped around it nearly airtight. The third man watched jerking off.

"Just one thing I..." I started to say.

"Oh yeah! I was thinking about that "no glove no love rule" you said. And you know what? I think you need to be bred by a black man. He said as my first lover and the man to the side of me rubbed my pussy. I was getting week at the knees. They pulled me over to the other side of the couch and the man standing on top hopped down.

I started to protest, but he spread my legs wide, he grasped his cock in his hand and rubbed that fat head back and forth across my pussy. I started to come, feeling wetter than ever. But dare I do it? Take a naked cock into my pussy that was not my husband's. I knew the risks? He said after he pushed inside of me he would pull it out anytime I asked. Then slowly he entered me.

It felt different without the rubber, more exciting. He fucked me hard telling me how he was going to knock me up. "See we got you going in the right direction now." He said as he pounded me.

He pulled out after ten minutes and on my knees I sucked and jerked their cocks off. Then we moved over to the bed. The guy who I had been blowing laid on the bed and I got on top of his cock as the other two men adjusted the lap top so my husband could see everything.

"I hope you are enjoying your anniversary present because you know I am." I told him. The other new guy laid down next to him and I jumped from cock to cock looking straight up into the camera I told my husband my pussy was probably ruined for white cocks forever.

They then got me on all fours facing the camera. Each took turns entering me. It was exciting for my husband because this position best showed my tits hanging down as I was fucked. "Who knows maybe one of these big black studs will knock me up with their love child." I said playing into one of the themes of his fantasies, but this time it could really happen. And the danger turned me on.

As my second lover fucked me he reached over squeezing my tits. The third man not wishing to leave my mouth unoccupied put his cock in my face, muffling my groans as my black breeding got more and more intense. Then I felt the man in back of me spasm, and grabbing my hips he pumped his seed deep into me. I wanted to turn around and show my husband my ruined cunt but my first lover, as soon as the other man withdrew plunged his cock into me, taking sloppy seconds.

"Oh shit all over your face yeah!" The man who was face fucking me said as he shot his load into my mouth then pulled it out and still cumming rubbed it all over my face. I looked up at him obediently as I cleaned his cock head off telling him how much better his seed tasted than my husband's.

Sweaty and sticky I told my husband again how much I loved black cock as my first lover got ready to pump his load into my now black owned pussy. When he pulled out I cleaned my juices and his seed off of his cock with my tongue, making sure to lovingly clean his balls.

At this point it had all gone beyond acting I had never been hornier in all my life, I didn't care if my husband was watching or not. We all got in that crowded hotel room shower out of my husband's view. I will leave what happened up to your imaginations, but put it this way, I will never look at body wash the same way again.

When we came out the action continued again in the bed, where I was twisted into every position possible and a few I thought were impossible. My every orifice was penetrated with my lustful help, and all the while I shouted out about the superiority of black cock, at least when my mouth was not full.

Around one or so in the morning the other guys left. I told my husband good night, and happy birthday and shut off the computer and went to sleep next to my lover. As I drifted off to sleep I was worried. I still loved my husband but the sex had been was something else. My husband might really have to become the cuckold he pretended to be.

The next morning, after breakfast I finally returned my husband's phone calls. He said how much he loved his "gift" and how his cum had almost hit the ceiling watching. But there was a bit of insecurity in his voice when he asked when I was coming back. Part of me found I relished his weakness and my new control over him. Now I understood all this fuss about cuckolding. I told him that I was going to stay a few extra days and that when I came home I wanted him to reserve a room as close to the airport as possible. He started to ask why but I hung up on him.

My lover and I went out for the day. First we went shopping. I bought a sexy dress, as most of my attire was business orientated. It is funny the looks you will get when accompanied by a black man. Some of the women look back with angry stares, some gave a look that seemed like they were envious, and others gave a knowing look that said they knew why I was with him.

We went to lunch then we to a club where there were plenty of other black guys. We got someone to take a few camera phone shots of me and him dancing together which I sent back to my husband.

That night I called my husband up and told him he could only listen this time while he jerked off his tiny cock. I left my phone on of using up nearly all of my monthly minutes as he heard our grunts, groans and yells.

The next day it was the beach, my pussy was a bit sore at this point so we just relaxed after taking a few pictures for back home, including a blow job I gave him in the car as he snapped some shots from his point of view. I made one stop in the erotic novelties store this time for my husband. Then I made a decision and stopped at a tattoo shop, meeting my lover back in the room. When he saw what had been done he laughed, knowing he could not ask me if I was sure about it as I had already done it.

We called it an early night as both had a flight to catch in the morning. I learned he was married which made it easier on me (remember he did not have my real last name). I put my laptop outside the bathroom and let my husband watch as we coupled in the shower for one last fuck, that continued in the bedroom out of his sight.

Eight hours later I had landed back on the cold east coast. My husband greeted me hugging me tight. He wanted to ask me what had had happened, but knew he could not do so in the crowded airport.

We reached the hotel and checked in. I sat on the bed next to my husband and unzipped his pants pulling out his cock, which now seemed small in comparison. I wrapped my fingers around him and started to pump his cock. He reached for my tits but I would not let him touch them.

He asked me why. I told them they were reserved for black men. This seemed to excite him all the more, I slowed down my stroking. "You wanted me to try black cock and I did, and honey I think I am hooked. Plus I don't know, but I may be pregnant." He was in such a state this excited him.

"I am not going to stop fucking black men." I told him "They are so much bigger than you, and so much more manly. So if you want to keep me there are going to have be some changes made." He watched as I opened my shirt and pulled down my bra slightly. He saw the tattoo I had gotten, not huge mind you, but it was there, a black "8 ball" to remind him now and forever that I had been "black-balled."

"Now for the other thing. My love fucked me before I got on the plane which is why I am wearing these." I said kicking off my shoes as I got up. I took off my pants to show him the black rubber panties I wore. "If you want anymore pussy from me you are on clean up duty right now. That's it birthday boy, lick my black fucked cunt. Nice and stretched out for you." I taunted him.

I was not pregnant, but I used the thought to wring nearly an ocean's worth of cum from my husband. "And I am going to tell everyone it is not your." I chastised him. "I am going to find a black lover here that is going to fuck me while you watch." He wanted to stick his cock in me but I would not let him. He begged and I told him another word and he would have to finish himself off. "And perhaps I will make you service them before they fuck me." I teased. He asked with what. I told him his mouth, "And one last thing, I am thinking of getting implants to bring these up to a thirty eight, to please him." As I grabbed my tits my husband shot a load that was almost as big as my lover's. My husband was put off limit to my pussy and mouth until I would find another black lover that would help me cuckold him properly.

But the one thing I did not know, that I could not have guessed at was the complications caused by the identification badge I had taken. I would not know about them until the next year's business conference.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,542 Followers
12