All Comments on 'Football Season Pt. 02'

by xLoupNoirx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
WAITING

I missed the first part but went back and found it and read it, than read this one. Very well written, however if you are to keep our interest you need to get these relationships moving. I think that Briar should have some action with both of these men and than bring them together for a really hot three way. Will be looking for part 3. hope it comes soon and with some action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I actually disagree with the comment saying that this story needs to pick up its pace. I think the relationships here are moving wonderfully! Keep on doing you and keep on writing this amazing story! :)

swimguy33swimguy33over 9 years ago
Excellent

Great job! I too like the pace it seems consistent with the characters, and you treat us to some hot dreams while things are building. You are a skillful writer. There's.a lot of heart here. Keep up the excellent work.

renogoogirlrenogoogirlover 9 years ago
More...

more please

wawferwawferover 9 years ago
I love it!

I love your story and the characters. Keep it up. Im looking forward to seeing where you take this :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hope you keep this up. Thanks

Great intro. Great character build up. I would love to see this story continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely

I think this story is very well written. Both the pace and characters are all great, and I think this has the potential to have many more chapters. I personally like the slow build up. But I'm sad that there haven't been any recent updates in a couple years. I hope all is well and the story continues.

amarlanamarlanover 7 years ago
Nice story build up.

Chapter 4 please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't really think Chad has much of a chance, and I think Chad himself realizes that. I hope Logan and Briar can get something started, as I think they are beginning to see the attraction to each other. One or the other guy should have a hairy chest to please the other -- I think Logan would be a good hairy chest candidate with his dark brown hair! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

YET ANOTHER BOOK not completed ,what a complete waste of my time ,incomplete books not finished after 3 yrs shoukd be suspended til they are ,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous